Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

39 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I call shenanigans.  That is an AirBnB and NOT Jovi's place.  No bachelor has those twee cursive sayings "art" all over his place, COME ON.  This is all lies.

No hetero bachelor...

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

In both seasons the show has shown pictures of Natalie, in either summer or spring, standing in front of the red awning behind Mike's house. I think this is all bullshit and she's been there to see him before. 

• Useful 8
  • Love 7
2 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Weird detail, Mike has a Sorcerer Mickey antenna topper on his truck.  Weird because I literally, not figuratively, JUST sold one, same one!, on eBay about 15 minutes ago.  

Alright, carry on with these clowns.

Spooky

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Weird detail, Mike has a Sorcerer Mickey antenna topper on his truck.  Weird because I literally, not figuratively, JUST sold one, same one!, on eBay about 15 minutes ago.  

Alright, carry on with these clowns.

It's a signal for the aliens - Mike's no dummy!

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I thought Natalie loved the outdoors, running, snowboarding, hiking?? 

She needs "time for myself" and stalks off. Where is she going, exactly? 

She's mad because Mike has to work? 

I love when my boyfriend has to go to work and I get to stay home. In fact I try to cover up how happy I am when I get to roll over and go back to sleep when he has to get up. 😂

• LOL 8
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

In both seasons the show has shown pictures of Natalie, in either summer or spring, standing in front of the red awning behind Mike's house. I think this is all bullshit and she's been there to see him before. 

Yay mama drama is in da house

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

The mountains are pretty

Yes, there’s the scenery there in Washington. I’m in Illinois, flat and nothing but corn fields as far as the eye can see. But that’s home to me and I’m used to it by now. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Does Michael think Natalie is a member of some just-discovered Amazon tribe? Pointing out where he gets his hair cut?! "Look, those buildings are what we call 'stores,' and you can buy things there! You know 'buy'?" 

These are his typical Alien icebreakers.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I love when my boyfriend has to go to work and I get to stay home. In fact I try to cover up how happy I am when I get to roll over and go back to sleep when he has to get up. 😂

I feel this in my soul. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

I call that spread bed, I lie like a  happy star fish

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

Yara remains a giant turd in a punch bowl; continues to be exactly what Non Bon Jovi deserves.

Stephanie is my age and I want to know who her plastic surgeon is, because she looks incredible. 

I feel so bad for Amira. Andrew is a loser.

Natalie is still making kitty-stinkface at everything and I want to just punch her in the face. Mike is just plain clueless. 

I hate Brandon's parents. I'm not all that fond of Brandon either, tbh. I can't hear Julia talk and not think she's a mini-Melania. "I don't understand heem not have money."

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 18
1 minute ago, Rabithed said:

I’m not attached at the moment but I would be happy with my fiancé/love of my life anywhere. These two don’t even like each other. (Crazy eyes and Mike) 

Yeah, once upon a time I thought like that. And then I adopted my Elizabeth Taylor Philosophy  of Life, aka, WWED?

Happy anywhere? Bwahahaha!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2