Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Theory: Andrew and French girl have nothing in common.  But he probably falls all over himself to compliment her every second of the day and she's into that.  That's probably about it.

Also, what is with this weird scoop-neck t-shirt he's sporting with the 10 chest hairs.   

Yes, I'm salty tonight!

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Missing your sister’s baby shower isn’t so terrible, Sis. Your brother needs to live his life.

What a stupid fake drama piece. "Why aren't you coming to this event to watch me open gifts?"

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
6 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Okay, those of you who drink Pepsi Zero Sugar: explain yourselves. 

(Seriously, even that commercial turns my stomach.) 

Pepsi Zero Sugar (and Coke Zero) = Diet Pepsi Marketed to Men.  American men who don't want Russian K-1 visa holders/go-go dancers calling them fat.

• LOL 5
2 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Naj, not on here. I try to be incognito. I'm really bad at it, though, because y'all keep finding me on Twitter... 😁

Stalking job? I will do my best. I'm pretty good, so watch out. 😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I hate the taste of diet cola, the only one I actually enjoy the taste of is Coke Zero Cherry. Regular soda (we call it "pop" here) is my weakness, the hardest thing to give up so I limit myself to maybe one can every other day. I also love all the Mountain Dew flavors which are killer for your teeth.

You must be my spirit animal. When I found out that I had to get all my teeth pulled and get dentures the first thing that I asked was if I could increase my Dew habit now...

(Where I live we're all addicted to a state drink called Ale-8. Similar to Mountain Dew. There are people here who refuse to move out of state because you can only buy it here. It's a thing.)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I hate the taste of diet cola, the only one I actually enjoy the taste of is Coke Zero Cherry. Regular soda (we call it "pop" here) is my weakness, the hardest thing to give up so I limit myself to maybe one can every other day. I also love all the Mountain Dew flavors which are killer for your teeth.

I feel you.  My regular Coke addiction is back since quarantine...I’m trying to sub in seltzer as much as possible.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Andrew always seems to be wearing at least part of a costume.  The sweatshirt has eyes on the hood and spines down the back...

It’s Rita (Charlize Theron ) from Arrested Development

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

Where I live we're all addicted to a state drink called Ale-8. Similar to Mountain Dew. There are people here who refuse to move out of state because you can only buy it here. It's a thing

Interesting. They have a Maui Burst Mountain Dew exclusive to Dollar General which is pineapple flavored and my new favorite. I am excited about the new watermelon flavor coming out in 2021. Here in Michigan 'Faygo' brand is also popular (I am not a Juggalo).

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Yes, not only is Andrew's hair purple, his sister's hair is burgundy/purple, and it matches her outfit.   

I’m keeping quiet on that one, as I  match my mask to the outfit I’m wearing. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Andrew always seems to be wearing at least part of a costume.  The sweatshirt has eyes on the hood and spines down the back...

Aw, I dig that, though. Its whimsical. One of the guys who used to live with us would wear stuff like that. I once got him a dinosaur hoodie with teeth around the hood and scales down the back and little T.Rex arms on the front. He loved it. He is otherwise a normal person. Tall dark and handsome and has a real job and everything. 

• Love 5
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

Interesting. They have a Maui Burst Mountain Dew exclusive to Dollar General which is pineapple flavored and my new favorite. I am excited about the new watermelon flavor coming out in 2021. Here in Michigan 'Faygo' brand is also popular (I am not a Juggalo).

I know what a Juggalo is because of Nicole on M600PL! 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I also doubt Andrew's hygiene.  That one scene with his mom, his hair looked like he had been crying into it all night.

Right? How did he pull a hottie like Amira? She's French for fucks sake! She can do better literally anywhere.

There has to be something wrong with her that we don't know about yet.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m not in the demographic, but does a celebrity endorsement for a perfume make you want to buy it?

Not really. If I go to a store and test it, I might consider it. If it smells good on me.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5