Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

With Ari and her parents.... ugh.   Bini is providing for his family as best he can.  He even said last week this was the biggest and nicest place he ever lived.... and I’m sure he has to work his butt off to pay the bills, but if the fam wants her to be kept in a life similar as what she would have in the US, it is not going to happen.   

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, greekmom said:

I still think that Sumit thinks of himself as a potential Bollywood star. That's why he's doing all of this. 

I can't think of another explanation.  I mean Jenny's social security cheques are a pittance. 

Plus the money from the show.  How many seasons have they been on already?  

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

Hey Deavan, YOU ARE ALREADY MARRIED!
And your apartment does look like you are dirty slobs who don’t clean. 

Because they are dirty slobs who don't clean.  Remember Dracilla's crayon filled walls back in Utah?

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Deaven loves Korean culture, so she knew all about the Hahm, of course.  And she educated her parents.

Isn't that just adorable? 

Can't wait to see the looks of horror on Deavan's family's faces. 

"what's up with the squid masks?" Well isn't that a polite question. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
25 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Watching with my new shoulder, hoping I can keep up with one hand! I almost checked out of the hospital AMA when it was determined they didn’t get TLC. I had to spend the night with the Kardashians. It was torture. What a blow I’ve been dealt. All Jihoon’s fault!  

Glad you are home! Surgery go ok? 

• Love 4

Jihoon looks cute with his new hairdo

janice can send $$$$ if she’s so worried otherwise Stay Out Of It 

janices comment “ the way you’re coping” ( or something to that effect) ......that comment had a hidden meaning ya?? She’s knows Ari is spiraling

• Useful 2
  • Love 7