Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Watching with my new shoulder, hoping I can keep up with one hand! I almost checked out of the hospital AMA when it was determined they didn’t get TLC. I had to spend the night with the Kardashians. It was torture. What a blow I’ve been dealt. All Jihoon’s fault!  

• LOL 11
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, magemaud said:

Watching with my new shoulder, hoping I can keep up with one hand! I almost checked out of the hospital AMA when it was determined they didn’t get TLC. I had to spend the night with the Kardashians. It was torture. What a blow I’ve been dealt. All Jihoon’s fault!  

Hope you get well soon!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

That hair don't makes Jennay look old

It would look so much better if she didn't wear it so lank and pasted to her head most of the time. Probably why many women of a certain age cut their hair short.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sumit is so full of shit. He never had any intention of marrying her, but he's too stupid to get out of it. 

I honestly keep asking myself what is in it for Sumit?!?! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 14

The new wife is not getting on the bad side of the inlaws. She is going right over there and spilling the beans.

Jenny ans Summit need to get in front of this or it will be a disaster.

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

Deavan : you’ve got a kid with joony and having an unnecessary second wedding and NOW you’re worried about how your bitchy mother feels about him ?! Who cares if your  mother likes him - YOU JUST WANT AN EXIT EXCUSE .   I hate this dumb B

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12