Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

“I’m not going to eat anything.  You are going to poison me”.  You can see the wheels turning....what a great idea!   I watched once.  That was more than enough.  The moms are psycho, the men wimps and the girlfriends idiots to stay.  

Reminds me of this letter in Dear Prudence. And there’s an update out there too! https://slate.com/human-interest/2012/03/poisoned-meals-my-mother-in-law-may-be-trying-to-make-me-sick.html

• Love 6

Brittany's friend was supposed to be in Jordan already.  Maybe they're staying in the same hotel.  Or, maybe the friend's like Yazan's sister whom we'll never see, even if she's only a few feet away, if we are to believe Brittany or TLC.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

My boys will never be mammas boys. I adore them to be sure but once they have left the nest they are on their own. I can’t imagine getting a massage with my sons. I can barely get them to have lunch with me

My son and I do enjoy brunching. And this week he's coming over with his friend so we can all watch "Hamilton". But I would never ever ever get involved in his romantic life.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

This whole method of being mean to dudes and literally making them chase you around, I guess that actually DOES work with some men?  Seems to be working just dandy here.

It worked in my case.  I chased and chased.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Only been an HOUR? Yikes.

This is really dragging because these people are really boring. 

How can this dreck be on for two hours when the masterpiece that is LAL is only one hour long 

• LOL 5
  • Love 11