Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Brittany, you are moving to a country where you lifestyle and life will be very different. Your American 'culture' will go bye-bye.

I think it's all bullshit to get her more sm followers. If she moved to a strict muslim culture, her days would be numbered. One way or another

• Love 11
8 minutes ago, LucyEth said:

Why does Brittany talk through her closed teeth, she is so annoying.

I was just trying to figure out what was so strange about the way her mouth works.  Maybe her mouth is wired shut. 😬 

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Got the news that Im gonna be a double grandma because my “adopted”:daughter, the child that i raised for her first 13 years, after her mom abandoned her , is due in april. Now both my girls are having babies!

Congrats!!! 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

It’s been ONE WEEK! Kenneth was sobbing all the way from Florida to Mexico about missing his children and he sees them in a couple of days when they joined the engagement festivities?

That one week didn’t sound right to me, I thought he was there for months.

• Love 3

Kenny has no idea of how difficult it is for Armando and his family with these life changes in such a small amout of time. He should just go to his home and be a nice person and not force armando into showing his engagement ring ...  give them time kenny...

• Love 19
1 minute ago, Frozendiva said:

Canadians can only buy booze in liquor stores.

Same here in New Jersey. I always envy people who can pick up beer and wine at the grocery store, but CVS? Ours don’t even sell cigarettes! 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, JennyMominFL said:

Yeah,,but we make up for it with 3 Dunkins per square mile

A Dunkin closed in Newport! I was shocked! 

NJ only recently started selling booze in supermarkets. PA has state stores, right? That was different when I lived there.

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Kenny, things are different in Mexico. Be patient.

Seriously. His male privilege makes him think he always knows best and that bad, random things don't happen to smart people.  It could get him killed. 

When I visit a foreign country, I defer to PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN THAT COUNTRY on cultural mores. He's being an insensitive, over-confident dick.

• Love 12