Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Jenny sounds just like one of the brides on Four Weddings. "It was very--interesting. I'd never seen anything like those heathen practices before".

No Ukrainians or Russians in Florida - they have never been to a wedding like that?

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Ok, I need to go to Moldova.  I love how ornate churches are in Europe.

Once Americans are permitted to travel again, you should. I hear its lovely, and still inexpensive. Vineyards, lovely countryside, and Chisinau, the capital, is said to be a lovely city with lots of cafes, bars, and green space, and good-looking people who like to dress up and have fun. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
1 minute ago, Grifter Lives said:

Family Libby doesn't have to be standing at the altar.  They're just marking territory.  Nothing is sacred.

In a Moldovan wedding they do. The bride and groom's family members stand next to the bride and groom. They also have to make the sign of the cross the Orthodox way every time the couple does. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Zombness said:

They are having so many things at the reception and yes Chuck is paying.

He needs to, big time. After all that  doubt and suspicion of the guy that's already married to his daughter.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Libby must not have told them that she converted.  And, the Tampa detective crew just isn't smart enough to figure it out.  Maybe they can shake down Marcel again to get the 411.

They were there for her baptism. But of course maybe they're too stupid to understand what that entailed. 

• Love 3
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Once Americans are permitted to travel again, you should. I hear its lovely, and still inexpensive. Vineyards, lovely countryside, and Chisinau, the capital, is said to be a lovely city with lots of cafes, bars, and green space, and good-looking people who like to dress up and have fun. 

One of my distant friends flew from NOLA to Croatia yesterday so it’s doable now...just ill-advised lol

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Toodleoo said:

One of my distant friends flew from NOLA to Croatia yesterday so it’s doable now...just ill-advised lol

Croatia is one of a couple of European countries allowing Americans in.

My flight to the UK on the 18th was cancellled.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Useful 2