Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

41 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Mother Asuelu thinks Father Kalani will be on her side because he’s Samoan. But he’s more American minded because he’s been here since he was 12. 
Eric-y and Larissa, this is so fake. Time to get a snack because I don’t care about these idiots. 

It's hysterical to me that awful Mama Asuelu thinks Low and Mama Kalani (I can't remember that woman's name) will support Kalani, and the grandchildren, so Asuelu can send every penny to her, and the father in Samoa. 

• Love 17
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Is anybody actually shedding a tear for Larissa being in danger under anesthesia? Doubtful.

I’m kinda sad we didn’t get to see her saying truth-serum level stuff about sex with Coltee

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

Part of Colt's gaslighting is his calmness.  His friend should have known that  - but, then, this guy hasn't seen him in a year, because they're so tight.

I haven’t seen that mentioned here yet, but you’re absolutely right.  I was married to a man like that once upon a time.  It’s a form of psychological abuse.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
42 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

At least she (or maybe the doctor did) stopped there. She still wants a flat belly, thinner thighs and a bigger butt.

She needs to address those rolls of back fat she displays.

Maybe she should do like Renee on Mob Wives and get a total body lift.  

In Brazil.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I fucking hate his supercilious, snotty, disrespectful ass. Its a church, fuckhead. Even if its not in Tampa, that Mecca of all that is good and fine in the world, it is the house of worship of your hosts. TRY not to be a complete, gaping asshole for five minutes. 

I wonder if they will complain about the peasant food served at the reception.....they are all such assholes

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I fucking hate his supercilious, snotty, disrespectful ass. Its a church, fuckhead. Even if its not in Tampa, that Mecca of all that is good and fine in the world, it is the house of worship of your hosts. TRY not to be a complete, gaping asshole for five minutes. 

Hello I love you let’s get 90 Day fianced

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

OH MY GOD I DO NOT NEED TO HEAR ABOUT THIS. 

I cannot think of one person I know that I would say "so, I hear you both had orgasms last night" to. I guess I just don't have any real friends. 

You have us, please feel free to discuss

• LOL 15