Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

12 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Should we look on Tripadvisor to see if that waste water plant is on the Top 10 things to do and see in Kentucky?

As your resident Kentuckian I can assure you that it is. We put it between the Kentucky Horsepark and the Red River Gorge (but above Mammoth Cave). 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
Just now, Grifter Lives said:

Michael is going through the marriage, knowing that he will wake up to Angela looking this awful and worse every morning. 

He knows she's leaving soon. I wonder how he feels his chances are for a green card because in reality it's slim to none at this point.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, peaceknit said:

Between 75-80 is pretty near perfect IMO.

Really beautiful labor day weekend, in that range here! I had lunch outside and it was so pleasant. Normally it rains on the holiday so its a nice change. 

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, Doublemint said:

Most of the audience can't read?

Ha ha! Guilty. In my defense, I’m not illiterate, just near-sighted. This show is not worthy of me putting forth the effort of putting my glasses on to read the subtitles. That’s a privilege reserved for foreign documentaries.

Edited by charmed1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

As your resident Kentuckian I can assure you that it is. We put it between the Kentucky Horsepark and the Red River Gorge (but above Mammoth Cave). 

I thought the top 10 would just be bourbon distilleries. Those are all I visited there. I didn't see any landmark signs for the wastewater plant, but I may have been in wrong part of the state...

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, Zombness said:

Paul.... hopeless....he will never find a job with that low energy and unwillingness to find one.

Yeah seriously if that's how he looks for jobs he will never find one. Maybe put together a resume Pole? 

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Aww 💩. Am I gonna get banned for being too political today? Or am I just having MB-TWoP flashbacks??

• LOL 17
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

This wedding is up there with Charles and Di. The anticipation. What will her dress be? Silk or taffeta? Who will be the designer. The anticipation is killing me here

Alexander McQueen is not doing Her gown

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

This wedding is up there with Charles and Di. The anticipation. What will her dress be? Silk or taffeta? Who will be the designer. The anticipation is killing me here

I can't wait for the kiss on the balcony. Oh, the romance!

• LOL 9
  • Love 2