Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Those are Angie's $75 flowers? They look like the work of a child. 

No, remember she opted for the $95 bouquet.  They can’t be real flowers because she pulled them out of a shopping bag 

• Love 4
Just now, mmecorday said:

Is Libby's father holding a urine sample?

He likes to carry it with him in case he's randomly drug tested. 

Um, Brother Libby, you are standing in Andrei's country right now. So what is the problem? He's there and hasn't been kidnapped or assassinated. 

• Love 17
Just now, kacesq said:

Georgi. They met online! He really cares for her! And like Jesse makes questionable hair choices.

I'm going to make a wild guess that he looks like a greaseball and doesn't carry on much of a conversation besides a stream of compliments/face sucking/ab flexing.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

Elizabeth’s family pounding Andrei with questions is wildly inappropriate at this point.  Mind your goddamn business!  I’m not Andrei’s biggest fan, but this is starting to piss me off.  Her whole family acts like they think they’re Columbo, asking all of these questions and “getting the scoop.”

• Love 22

Oh Family Libby is ok with this? Are we wrapping up this BS storyline to get to the wedding? Oh wait, Libby is making a big deal about this. Don’t marry him for the second time, Libby. That will teach him!

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
Just now, kacesq said:

Oh Family Libby is ok with this? Are we wrapping up this BS storyline to get to the wedding? Oh wait, Libby is making a big deal about this. Don’t marry him for the second time, Libby. That will teach him!

But she had to buy two new dresses!

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Oh Libby's family, you are such trash. 

Libby's working on her audition reel. 

I loathe and detest all of these people. What are they, in junior high? "I saw Becky after second period and she told me that she saw Kyle talking to Cindy!" Sheesh. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14

So, the great moral philosopher Chuck concludes Andre's corruption was necessary, because Moldova's such a poor country.  Yet, Andre's father doesn't seem to be suspected of any corruption at any time in his life. 

Oh, and Chuck's a slumlord - he can rationalize the morality of that, too.

• Love 14
Just now, brillia79 said:

Libby is a liar. I believe Andrei when he says Libby knew everything.

I don’t trust anything Libby says. At first I was on her side about him not working until they had the talk about them agreeing he would stay home.  She’s full of shite!

• Love 10