Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

So big boobs = guys will want to marry you?  Is this the secret??

It worked for me.

It also helped me qualify as an expert in the rifle range. Being well endowed has advantages and disadvantages

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

Lort. Larissa is soo full of shit!

And now.... Grangela.  Jeebus.  Like she's gonna give up Mikul... Seriously?  There's a better chance of a frigging earthquake  in Texas than Grangie giving up Mikul.. Egg or no aig.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

I think life with Larrissa would be . . . . a challenge.

I would never talk to her again 3 sentences into the accent. And I am a big fan of several Brazilian football players.

• Love 3

They are going to live in America, not Nigeria, so why do they have to go through all this and upset his mom.  Just pretend and live the 50/50 life in the U.S. where they will not see how you live.

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, greekmom said:

When did Larissa come to Canada? There is a beaver with a Canada hat in the background.

Well, I'm pretty sure that Ericee wouldn't be interested in a beaver.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1
Just now, LucyEth said:

They are going to live in America, not Nigeria, so why do they have to go through all this and upset his mom.  Just pretend and live the 50/50 life in the U.S. where they will not see how you live.

Mykuhl isn’t getting  US anytime soon.  His visa has been held up.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Angie is such a disrespectful old bigot. the way she speaks to any Nigerian person is appalling.

I don’t think she speaks to anyone with respect. She’d be hollerin in the Walmart “where mah cigarettes you damn bitches”.

• LOL 3
  • Love 11

If Mama agrees to this it’s because she wants Mykull to come to the states, because that is what Mykull wants.

Mykull has given up his self respect, his culture, future children all to come here. Poor guy, and I think he’s never getting here.

• Love 11

The issue is (from previous episodes) is that Michael wasn't approved for a K-1 fiance visa, so Angela thinks that if she goes to Nigeria and marries him there, that they'll get a spouse visa.     Her logic isn't logical.   I hope the family in Nigeria tells Angie to pound sand.  

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, Andi27 said:

I live in MD, too, but the DC suburbs, and there is absolutely nowhere down here to get good, old school deli. Usually get it while visiting relatives in Philly.

I'm in DC  and I agree! Attmans in Baltimore is awesome. We need to do a 90 day meetup there when COVID is over. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

JennyMominFla.... You Have SUCH an interesting life story!! have you thought about writing a book?  I know I would read it!

I was actually approached once, but it was a small publishing company that wrote books about Doctor Who. And then the business failed.

I used to have a website but some people posted really awful stuff and i shut it down

• Love 4