Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Andi27 said:

Andrei's mother made that spread for them and Jenn couldn't eat any of it?! Ugh, these people.

Peasant food. *anger from my ancestors on the shtetl rises within me*

I saw some really great looking food, beautifully displayed too.  

Family Libby is quite disgusting.

• Love 16

I hope TLC doesn't air in Moldova and Andrei's family will never see all this shit-talking by Family Libby.  They're all assholes.  Stepfather noticeably missing from the breakfast scene...

• Love 18
3 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Carbs!

you know, I actually thought of that because I've recently started watching my own carbs.  However, if I was in that situation, I would just eat the damn bread and start over when I get back to capitol-of-the-world Tampa.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Go back to the Paris of Florida, family Libby. You are ugly miserable people. 

Why did he go to IReland? Well according to you, Moldova sucks and is depressing so..

I feel like Miami is Paris. Its at least got some unique culture. Orlando is Ibiza and Tampa is like, Frankfurt.

• LOL 4
3 minutes ago, HulaTallula said:

I want to punch them. I don't do pork fat, but my grandma put schmaltz and gribenes (chicken fat and cracklings) on bread. It's delicious. 

I'd like to send Family Libby some gefilte fish and watch them go nuts.

• LOL 9
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I have no words for how angry that white trash family from Tampa with multiple convictions make me. You know we are going to see them on one of those Karen freak out videos about masks 

Oh hell yeah. You just know that Chuck and Chuck Jr. are moving through Home Depots and Walmarts like sharks, yelling at people who are wearing masks and calling them sheeple.

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Is Grangie wearing a labia necklace around her neck with matching earrings? Yolanda would not approve. Even a bridge too far for Erica.

That sow looks like she shops by rolling around on the floor of the clearance rack at every Rainbow Plus that’s still in business.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Zombness said:

Libbby's people are horrible....I bet the only place they go to eat is at McDonald's and they think is fancy because of the golden arches.   

I bet if they went to McDonalds there they would bitch too. They are not always like here. Paris had some higher quality McDonalds

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
Just now, magemaud said:

Jenn, if you got your wish and were in France instead of Moldova, you’d probably be offered coffee, fresh fruit and croissants for breakfast 

My favorite thing about breakfast in Paris is the green salad served with an omelette.

• Love 7

Why is Mykull apologizing? This is ridiculous. And the idiots on Pillow Talk will cheer her on.

you’re enjoying your life Angela? With the dying mom, jailbird daughter? 

• Love 13

I used to like Mykhul and feel sorry for the way Angela treated him, but he disgusts me now. He is willing to put up with everything she says and does. It's only going to get worse if you go to the United States.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Jenn, if you got your wish and were in France instead of Moldova, you’d probably be offered coffee, fresh fruit and croissants for breakfast 

Hey, I have seen Horse on the menu in Italy. I was in Venice and there was a  shop with pics of happy horses on it... Um those horses were not happy. They were food

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

If nasty Family Libby go to Mickey D's in Moldova, then it won't have the same exact food at the ones in Tampa. 

Does Michael think Angie is rich?   She's just importing him to be her permanent baby sitter, and servant.   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

Yeah, I save it for very special occasions, like when I had swine flu

Mine always expires before I use it up, but it’s just one of those things I like to keep around “in case”.

• Love 2