Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, LookABird said:

Did I miss something? Didn't we see Jihoon running after the possessed child?

He did run, pretty damn fast too but Deavan’s she beast mother got there first.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

Deavan that ill raised Brat is your responsibility.  You’ve barely been married a minute and you’re expecting him to parent your child.  If you know Brat needs a leash put one on her.  Jihoon should’ve had the baby and you should’ve had the Brat.  You know her behavior much better than he does.

• Useful 1
  • Love 23
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Just wait till Dracilla gets measles or whooping cough because Deavan refuses to vaccinate! Will that be Jihoon's fault too? Probably.

“Jihoon knows she’s unvaccinated and he let her go out and be with people. It’s his fault.”

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Jihoon, Time to let it go man.  Those idiot women (Elycia and dingleberry) are never going to cut you ANY slack at all.  Just let go.  Wave buh-bye to your son, learn your lesson and let those two go back to "Merica.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

He did run, pretty damn fast too but Deavan’s she beast mother got there first.

I think he ran to get her, she probably turned because then the grandmother got her by the playground it looked like, honestly I don't really know why they are yelling at him, the one who needs to be talked to is the child, I mean I know she's young but I have 3 and they all learned to stop when I told them to, especially near streets

• Love 14
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Wait, I forgot Ari and Binyam in my warning about birth control and vacation flings...

I think it was defiantly on purpose.  Aeriola was married for 10 years, I bet she had that birth control thing all figured out.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

So many people on this show with magical thinking...we’ll just pretend that all these differences will just go away. Different religions, countries, whatever. We’re in love and it will all be ok.

are we seeing Sumit’s parents today? I am so here for that!

• Love 14