Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

(edited)
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I like Yazan's dad, though. He seems kind, if old school. 

Considering where they live, he is probably somewhat progressive since he seems willing to give a divorced non Muslim foreigner who is older than his son a chance.  

LOL at Ariela’s mom thinks an Epidural  is an option even if they bring their own meds.  

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

I remember a long time ago, "Saturday Night Live" had a sketch called "Bad Idea Jeans." These guys were saying things like "Normally I wear a condom, but then I thought, 'When am I going to be in Haiti again?'" I feel like this show is an extension of that concept.

• LOL 9
  • Love 4
Just now, brillia79 said:

I’m thinking a hospital that doesn’t have regular access to an epidural kit is not one where you want them to give you an epidural.

I wouldn't think they would be allowed to pass it through customs.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

So, they think they're going to find an anesthesiologist wandering the halls in the Ethiopian hospital to administer the epidural? 

“Paging Williams. Paging Dr. The Williams to OB STAT.”

Whats wrong with me, I have The Williams on the brain tonight.

• LOL 14

Do none of the idiots on this shitshow know anything about being brave and cheerful? They positively wallow in self pity and being Tragic. Is there no excitement or anticipation for the new adventure? No, its all "I miss my car". 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5

There should be more restaurants in the U.S. where you can grill your own meat right at your table. I'm sure they're all over the place in larger urban areas, but I live in a small town.

• Love 10
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Jihoon is nervous since Deavan will show up and start her droning complaints from the moment she lands. 

Of course she will.  And what she doesn't complain about her mother will.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, LilaFowler said:

More lies from this boy-man. How old is Jihoon and why can't he immigrate to the US?

Maybe he doesn’t want to.  In Korea, he has his friends and family.  

• Love 2