Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

Just now, Gigglepuff said:

She does, but he's the one who raised her with the traditional values, so it's not surprising to me that he caved. 

In my day (ok, my day is now), traditional values means your husband is responsible for the family finances after the wedding. Andrei is no traditional man.

• Love 4
Just now, For Cereals said:

Is it good?  I think I’ve seen the story on various ID shows, but I liked the Dirty John movie.

I have read the books and watched the Meredith Baxter Birney miniseries which favored Dan (the husband). This series seems to be more on Betty's side. Amanda Peet looks nothing like Betty but I think she is capturing her desperation and upset.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, For Cereals said:

Is it good?  I think I’ve seen the story on various ID shows, but I liked the Dirty John movie.

I just watched the first four episodes, it is good, not amazing but good.  I remember watching the Meredith Baxter Birney movie years ago, that was good.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

UM, Im sorry, but i will be watching B90 or whatever its called. but i watch people watch House Hunters,  so what do you expect?

Wait, how do we watch people watch House Hunters? That sounds like my jam. I love watching the UK and AU Gogglebox for that same type of show (and Pillow Talk, of course).

• Love 2
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes, my son is 26 and is one of the kindest, gentlest people I ever knew. He is utterly beloved by his friends and its so gratifying to see. 

Good job, Mom!

• Love 3

If I may put in a good word for daughters? Mine were 6 and 7 when my husband died and they have been wonderful with few problems. One drives 3 hours each way every or every other weekend to see me. The other has asked me to move in with them (husband and my 7 year old grandchild). I am adding a mother in law’s room to their house and will be moving to California when it’s completed!

• Love 19
3 minutes ago, HulaTallula said:

I really cannot with asking her dad to pay for this wedding. 

Although the baptism thing isn't hinky. Moldovans are Eastern Orthodox. I don't even know if she's been baptized into the Moldovan Church. 

There is surely an Eastern Orthodox Church in greater Tampa. There's one in my little city of 40,000. 

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

UM, Im sorry, but i will be watching B90 or whatever its called. but i watch people watch House Hunters,  so what do you expect?

House Hunters International is one of my favorites.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Vandy10 said:

Wait, how do we watch people watch House Hunters? That sounds like my jam. I love watching the UK and AU Gogglebox for that same type of show (and Pillow Talk, of course).

I’ve been watching Celebrity Watch Party on Hulu.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Vandy10 said:

House Hunters, Comedians on Couches. New show

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Vandy10 said:

Love UK gogglebox esp Jenny and Lee

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, hoosiermom said:

If I may put in a good word for daughters? Mine were 6 and 7 when my husband died and they have been wonderful with few problems. One drives 3 hours each way every or every other weekend to see me. The other has asked me to move in with them (husband and my 7 year old grandchild). I am adding a mother in law’s room to their house and will be moving to California when it’s completed!

Yay! 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I am so grossed out with Colt. You know that he’s constantly thinking about getting laid. 🤢🤢🤢

Talking about it too. 

He's mad that Jess does what she wants. WTF?

Oh Colt. You know damn well that your mother comes first. 

JESS. STOP THE CAR. GET OUT. LEAVE THIS ASSHOLE NOW.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I am so grossed out with Colt. You know that he’s constantly thinking about getting laid. 🤢🤢🤢

Colt says he does not know anything about her but wants to jiggy jiggy with her...I guess his best intentions as he says is just sex, no relationship. 

• Love 8

What is Colt bitching about.  She left to go to the hotel with him like he wanted. Now he's yelling at her about pretend kids in Brazil??  And "Me and you come first!" is some bullshit because Colt will put Mommy first and gives no shits about relationships.

• Love 11

Their second date and Colt is bringing up her past. Ugh. But then again, he did talk about his past on their first date. Plus he is calling her his girlfriend when he doesn't want to tell her about this girl Vanessa he's keeping on the side. I can't believe he has a girl on the side. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Colt says he does not know anything about her but wants to jiggy jiggy with her...I guess his best intentions as he says is just sex, no relationship. 

With Colt it’s more like Jiggly Jiggly. 

• LOL 15
  • Love 2