Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I hate that top on Elizabeth. And ugh, I really don’t want to see the coven and the dad.

Oh jeez her boobs just attacked me through the TV. Who wears that to a family party?

• Love 7
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

I hate that top on Elizabeth. And ugh, I really don’t want to see the coven and the dad.

It's a terrible look. And this was filmed a while back because Eleanor's hair is not as long.

What a fun party. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Didn't the show Dynasty have a Moldovan Massacre story line?

Yes, Alexis' daughter married a Moldovan prince and there was a massacre at the wedding.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

I'm not buying this drama.

Right? I mean, my family is so WASPy that we won’t have an argument to save our lives. We just repress that shit.

Do other families really get pissed and have loud yelling matches because an in-law wants a second ceremony their family can attend? Is this how other families operate?

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

I realize we don't generally talk about our eating habits here, but I made a dinner I was really proud of -- tilapia with lemon butter sauce, homemade macaroni salad and deviled eggs.

Sunday dinner.jpg

• Useful 1
  • Love 17

How many years have we dealt with the Angela and Mykul story.  They are beating a dead horse here.  

I really thought Andrei wanted to work after they rushed to marry so he could provide.  I guess that’s not going to happen.

• Love 7
9 minutes ago, kacesq said:

You know that self quarantined special was stupid, now we’re sitting thru HEA when we’ve seen Andrei, Coltee, et al in present day.

Yeah the timeline is so confusing. So all this is pre quarantine? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2