Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Scarlett45 said:

I’m here guys! My mom got hooked on this series in quarantine and it’s now a part of our Sunday night line up. She says there’s something wrong Colt. 

Everything on the outside aside, I agree. Something dark and ugly inside of Colt.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Waving madly at my Boston area peeps from Salem, MA!!

Now you won't be able to see anything else. Better have a jello shot. 

I lived in Peabody for 4 year!

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

This is the most horrific shower scene since Psycho!

You obviously don’t watch “My 600 Pound Life”. Colt’s scene was pretty tame in comparison 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

TLC, this isn't "My 600 lb Life" and we don't need to see his fatty flaps in the shower.

Oh, there's a treat in store for you later.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Guys. Remember when we were all flagellating ourselves for sinking so low that we were watching Angela get a Brazilian. At that time, I posted this. I think this is the time for it, after witnessing her in her, um, dance? class: 

Screen Shot 2020-01-02 at 12.22.22 PM.png

• Useful 2
  • LOL 14
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Grangie is still better than BHL. Barely.

A tiny bit. If they ever bring Angela and BGL together on a spinoff I will probably have to stop watching for my own health. 

• Love 6
3 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I live in Peabody for 4 year!

So we're practically neighbors then! 

3 minutes ago, KelseyNikki614 said:

Okay 12 minutes in and we've been subjected to Colt in the shower and Angela chair dancing. What did we do to deserve this?

Also, Primetimer isn't letting me react to you guys posts so just know they're all amazing

We break Primetimer several times per episode. We're unruly. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, TigerLily20 said:

My husbands reaction when he realized it was Angela dancing was hysterical, I almost wish I had videotaped it

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I don’t need to see Grangie’s  muffin top. 

2 minutes ago, kendi said:

Oh, there's a treat in store for you later.

4 minutes ago, DragonFlyzz said:

Was not expecting that to be Angela.

4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Grangie is still better than BHL. Barely.

4 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Omg! No, I haven’t seen Angela dance to Piece of That Tail......I’ll never be able to forget that for as long as I live. Ughhhhhhh.....

4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Grangie taking a stripper class. HEA has stepped up this season. I mean it’s sll gross as hell but...clearly the producers are working hard.

giphy.gif

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Mercolleen said:

I grew up in Melrose and went to the North Shore Mall in Peabody all the time growing up.

I lived literally across the street, in the apartments just across 128.  The mall exploded since I left. I went back for the first time in like 25 years last year and it was unrecognizable

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, kendi said:

A tiny bit. If they ever bring Angela and BGL together on a spinoff I will probably have to stop watching for my own health. 

That would be a fight for sure!

• Love 2
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

“Difficult” to have a baby?
Uh,  the word you are looking for Angela is “IMPOSSIBLE”.

Does nobody on this show know how female parts work? First of all, how do you see an aig on an ultrasound? Second of all, aigs come out every month. That aig is long gone. 

• Love 7

Angela can marry whoever she wants.

Yeah, Mykull should come to America for a while to see what life is really like. I thought the 90 days was to plan the wedding and not decide if you are really soulmates.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4