Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Andi27 said:

Wouldn't her husband be a dreamer?

If his parents filed for him. And she hinted he was “controlling”. It’s possible it was DV situation that lead to his deportation. 

• Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Looks like Brittany did her homework. Hahahahah

She ain't 6-10 months sneaky! 

I don't understand keeping big secrets like this when you've accepted a marriage proposal.

• Love 6
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Scarlett45 said:

If his parents filed for him. And she hinted he was “controlling”. It’s possible it was DV situation that lead to his deportation. 

That was Trashleys angle with Jay, except she was the one who was physical 

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

"He was very, very controlling." Brittany has a type, no?

I thought this too - another American still married in a relationship with a muslim, we've been down this road before.  Everyone knows traditional muslim men are not controlling like your ex, all will go very very well when you sit down and make your big announcement.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

If I were Brittney, I'd say that I didn't know where my husband is and claim abandonment.  Wish I had a dollar for every American woman who was abandoned by her foreign husband.   

• Useful 5
  • Love 3
Just now, Frozendiva said:

Maybe some of the cast will snark us!

We’re much too witty for that crew. They wouldn’t be able to understand the high level of sophisticated snark that we bring every damn time.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 17
Just now, Leilani said:

I find it hard to believe Brittney has the charm or personality to be a successful Sugar Baby.

Somehow, I doubt personality, charm or even a brain has anything to do w/being a successful Sugar Baby. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

We’re much too witty for that crew. They wouldn’t be able to understand the high level of sophisticated snark that we bring every damn time.

Sometimes I will look at other sites discussing the show and we are more interesting here

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Wasn’t Tiffany in that club as well?

No, Tiffany was in the purposely got pregnant club, checked out the hospitals and flew back to the US. Ariela is extra stupid and has a doctor father and her obstetrician is a family friend giving sound advice and care, and going to Ethopia for her third trimester.

• Love 7
Just now, kendi said:

No, Tiffany was in the purposely got pregnant club, checked out the hospitals and flew back to the US. 

With Daniel, she claimed she didn't know she was pregnant

• Love 4

Okay, it must be said, regrettably. Somebody in Big Corporate has both a great sense of humor and simultaneously a tragic one.

The former: During a franchise production replete with the human incarnations, commercials for "Summer's Eve" are shown.

As to the latter: Said commercials show the product's being offered up by a decidedly phallic elephant's trunk. Yeah, no. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Sometimes I will look at other sites discussing the show and we are more interesting here

I agree. Twitter is sometimes funny but the wit here plus everyone knowing all the inside info, is aces.

• Love 12