Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 2: This Thread is Only 60% Good

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And here we are, folks. Grown people, with real lives. Watching some dipshit stare at a door in a restaurant in Ukraine. We are pathetic. But I love you all. I'm glad I found my peeps to share my secret shame. .

Don't be ashamed Pepper Mostly!  We're all better off for a little trash in our lives!

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And here we are, folks. Grown people, with real lives. Watching some dipshit stare at a door in a restaurant in Ukraine. We are pathetic. But I love you all. I'm glad I found my peeps to share my secret shame. .

This isn't the "cool" table?

We can spell, we know grammar and syntax, we punctuate.....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 10
Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

Ash doesn't seem like he wants a real relationship.   He likes curated Instagram worthy relationships full of meaningful quotes and pretty pictures.

100 percent, this is just a booty call for him.  He's full of shit.

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Well we don't have real lives at the moment... but you all are my peeps too! 

• Love 9
Just now, HappyDancex2 said:

He likes curated Instagram worthy relationships full of meaningful quotes and pretty pictures.

He is a human lemur who gets paid to say  nonsensical drivel that faintly sounds uplifting to the desperately lonely and unhappy....

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Yes. Ignore that guy sitting on his own, sweating through his shirt and pounding cheap champagne. 

We don't approve of bathroom canary flutters, at the cool table.  

• Love 2

Avery is ridiculous.   She can't control his texts, clients or women.  If she expects a spreadsheet before he leaves the house or gets on a zoom call she needs to just leave now.  Either trust him (don't) or get out (yes).   

She doesn't want to get in a relationship with a Relationship Coach?  OK.  Well you knew that's what he did SO......

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

That previous scene with David reminded me of that scene in "The Simpsons" when Edna Krabappel was waiting for Woodrow to show up. Lana is as real as Woodrow.

I know it's a cartoon but I felt bad for Edna and I don't feel bad for David

• Love 7
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

Avery, he fucks these girls. He is not a coach of any sort. He is a whore. 

Now we don't know that! There might be some coaching going on during the fucking...(I just doubt it comes from him.)

• LOL 10
  • Love 2