Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

22 hours ago, Zemiar said:

I'm still trying to figure out how Noah and Faith turned out to be fairly intelligent kids despite their parents. Did the stupid just canceled out or what?

Noah and Faith have had their share youthful mishaps and indiscretions. At this point on Show, they're fairly balanced people, though I think Noah is withholding a lot of information from his time in London.. 

22 hours ago, nilyank said:

I think so is Mariah (not including her present storyline) and Cassie was pretty smart and they are all Sharon's kids with 2 of them with Nick. While Nick's other child Summer is Dummer.

Cassie was adopted and raised by Alice Johnson originally, returned to Sharon and Nick as a fully formed, sweet little girl. Mariah was raised by wolves in a cult, and needed civilizing by Sharon.

It seems Cassie and Mariah characters were built more by nature than nurture. 

Dumber is a product of nurture. There was nothing stable about her upbringing, and both parents were either over-indulgent or negligent by chasing their own selfish pursuits. 

CAN is an unknown quantity; we hear about him, but is never seen.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Julyolo said:

error in quoting, sorry.

1 hour ago, Aurora2 said:

I agree that everyone was pushing Abby to move way too fast in the grieving process!  I expect there is a plot point reason for that - we'll see.

Regardless, the episode was a hot mess and I felt bad for MO having to slog through that fiasco. 

However ... far be it from me to defend some of Devon’s questionable words and actions, but there is a big difference between the mini-intervention Nate and Ana staged for him and the collective current reactions to Abby. Abby’s loss is NOW.  The intervention with Devon came eleven months after Hilary’s death and was prompted by one of Devon’s debilitating panic attacks.

If Devon remembers anything, he should remember all the time he was given for his stages of grief – eleven months - before NATE AND ANA talked at Crimson Lights and decided to confront him on the way he was hanging onto to Hilary’s belongings (not his memories – no one suggested he forget her).  

As for Elena, her being “blamed” for the intervention has become one of the false alternative facts that has permeated “memories” of that time.  Just as you like MO, I like Brytni and like to correct one of the longheld misconceptions about her story on YR.  

Elena did NOT plan the intervention – that was done by Nate and Ana at Crimson Lights while she was talking to Devon at the penthouse.  Elena did NOT attend the planning or the  intervention.  She arrived home AFTER the intervention and her first reaction was that Nate and Ana may have rushed Devon – that he may not been ready. 

As well, during that prior penthouse conversation with Devon, Elena was upset – upset with Devon because he couldn’t see that he wasn’t over Hilary and because he couldn’t understand why she said that they had slept together too soon.  As for Hilary’s things, when Devon asked her if she wanted him to get rid of them, she said “No.”  And continued with “I want you to grieve however you need to, however long you need to.” 

Elena gave Devon lots of room to grieve and, just as in other Hilamanda issues between them, what she asked for most from Devon was his honesty about his feelings - something he usually failed to give until it was too late.  

I said "Elena" when I meant Ana so my apologies on that mistake.

You're right.  Devon should remember how nobody tried to handle him or his grief for quite a while.  Personally I don't think Nate or Ana should have stepped in and told Devon how to do it in any case, no matter how long it had been.  The man was more than functional.  It seemed to me then and it still does that they  decided they'd had enough of his grieving, that they really wanted him to "move on" for their comfort more than his.

It bugs the hell out of me when anyone presumes to intervene that way in someone's emotions.  Express concern and caring is one thing, telling someone what to do is another.

Edited by boes
  • Love 15

I can guarantee you that for 5 cents, Lucy gives better advice than Sharon.  

Rodan the Petty and Banana Breath the Gorilla are miserable which gives me the warm and fuzzies.  But the warm and fuzzies turned into 🤢🤢🤮 as the two of them were droning on in giving their side of the story.  Why-O-Why do TIIC think is great for ratings to have more than a few minutes spent on those two idiots and their relationship troubles.  Who’s more right?  Frankly I don’t give a shit!!

This is the 3rd day that Rodan the Petty is wearing that fuggly dress.  Can we please get some mercy and have Rodan the Petty change her dress. In fact can we please have some mercy and have Rodan the Petty move to Milan. 

I’m wondering if Nostrils the Weasel has his cell phone taped to Lily’s forehead during sex 😜

• LOL 16
  • Love 2

Nick said he feels like he's seen Faith so little lately. Meh, what's to complain about? 😏

Ashland called Victoria "my beauty." Yeah, no, don't be doing that, you typewriting monkeys. You know that was John Abbott's thing (for Ashley) and Ashland is no John Abbott. 🤨

Of course Ashland doesn't want Victoria to accompany him to Peru for his medical evaluation. It's probably all fake. Unless it's not.

I think MTS should grab whoever put her in that monstrosity of an outfit and knee them in the nads. There's just no reason for Nikki Newman the Grande Dame of GC to leave her house looking like that. She shouldn't have even left her closet.

One wonders why Phyllis isn't hashing out her Nick drama with her BFF Amanda. Heh, something tells me she's aware that Amanda wouldn't be impressed by her crocodile tears but Jack eats it up with a spoon. 🙄

Does Ashland not have his own office? I thought he was the co-owner of Newman-Locke. The poor guy must wander the halls like he's lost, and the employee gossip about it must be savage.

Oh wow, Billy is solidly being played by Adam and his PI. He is such a willing fool.

And that's why Noah shouldn't be all up in his parents' business. He's still hoping they'll get back together. Noah, no. You are no longer a child and you know that's not a great idea.

Well now, it would appear Gaines is in cahoots with the Newmans against Billy. I ain't mad at him. 🥳

Jack's lowkey going in for the kill with Phyllis in her vulnerable state. At least Nick finally saw through all that. Okay, who's up next for him, Chelsea? There's a contingent rooting for a Sally & Nick pairing (Sick? Sack? 😉) but I'm a no vote on that one. None of Red's sloppy seconds for Red 2.0.

• Love 16

Yeah, I also have a feeling that Victor, Adam and Gaines (who has apparently been bought off by The Newmans) are playing The Long Game with Billy Boy.  This would make having to sit through some of the other dull/pathetic/rage-inducing stories almost worth it.

But the show has done some things right - they have made me not dislike Adam so much and are choosing to toss Nick and maybe Billy under the bus. And making Phyllis look desperate and very much her age.   

Sharon is still coma-inducing.  Put her with Jack - they can go about together, dispensing inane advice.  She just seems perpetually zoned out.  She has no spark with any of her co-stars.  No inflection in her voice. What has happened to her?  

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
59 minutes ago, Kemper said:

Yeah, I also have a feeling that Victor, Adam and Gaines (who has apparently been bought off by The Newmans) are playing The Long Game with Billy Boy.  This would make having to sit through some of the other dull/pathetic/rage-inducing stories almost worth it.

But the show has done some things right - they have made me not dislike Adam so much and are choosing to toss Nick and maybe Billy under the bus. And making Phyllis look desperate and very much her age.   

Sharon is still coma-inducing.  Put her with Jack - they can go about together, dispensing inane advice.  She just seems perpetually zoned out.  She has no spark with any of her co-stars.  No inflection in her voice. What has happened to her?  

I’ve been saying this about Sharon for a very long time. I think she’s the one in a coma. She has no investment in this character or this show at all. It’s time to let her move to Miami with that boring husband of hers. Please make this happen.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 16

So.....will Gaines be bunking with Johnnie and Katie or will he stay lodged firmly up ButtBiscuit's posterior?  Hopefully Lily will know just where to put him.

All of this Nick and Phyllis drama entrances me with the same passion I have for hearing about a bedbug infestation.  I swear they're both giving me a rash.

One thing though - as loathsome as Phyllis is, Nick giving his dad a pass for what he did to Phyllis when he switched Jack with Marco Anicelli is so out of bounds I never could understand why she gave him a pass on it.  

Jack might want to remember, though, that she's still the same woman who has cheated on him numerous times, once with his troglodyte brother.

It looks like Show is recreating the Kevin Schmidt version of Noah - the one where Noah was obviously smarter and more mature than either of his parents.  Of course, Sharon's end table has a leg up on her and Nick in that regard as well.

Ashland wasn't looking too steady on his feet at the end of today's show.  I wonder if he's going to make it to Peru at all.

• Useful 3
  • Love 16

I have to admit, very painfully, that today was the type of acting MS is good at.  Expressive, emotional, but not utterly hysterical and into herself.  

Which means we'll probably never see it again, and she'll be flapping her arms half clothed tomorrow, but credit where it's due for now.  

I really hate the role Jack has to play in this.  He comes off as such a weak, needy man, and I don't get how anything good happens out of this for him.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Love 18
4 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Nick said he feels like he's seen Faith so little lately. Meh, what's to complain about? 😏

Ashland called Victoria "my beauty." Yeah, no, don't be doing that, you typewriting monkeys. You know that was John Abbott's thing (for Ashley) and Ashland is no John Abbott. 🤨

Of course Ashland doesn't want Victoria to accompany him to Peru for his medical evaluation. It's probably all fake. Unless it's not.

I think MTS should grab whoever put her in that monstrosity of an outfit and knee them in the nads. There's just no reason for Nikki Newman the Grande Dame of GC to leave her house looking like that. She shouldn't have even left her closet.

One wonders why Phyllis isn't hashing out her Nick drama with her BFF Amanda. Heh, something tells me she's aware that Amanda wouldn't be impressed by her crocodile tears but Jack eats it up with a spoon. 🙄

Does Ashland not have his own office? I thought he was the co-owner of Newman-Locke. The poor guy must wander the halls like he's lost, and the employee gossip about it must be savage.

Oh wow, Billy is solidly being played by Adam and his PI. He is such a willing fool.

And that's why Noah shouldn't be all up in his parents' business. He's still hoping they'll get back together. Noah, no. You are no longer a child and you know that's not a great idea.

Well now, it would appear Gaines is in cahoots with the Newmans against Billy. I ain't mad at him. 🥳

Jack's lowkey going in for the kill with Phyllis in her vulnerable state. At least Nick finally saw through all that. Okay, who's up next for him, Chelsea? There's a contingent rooting for a Sally & Nick pairing (Sick? Sack? 😉) but I'm a no vote on that one. None of Red's sloppy seconds for Red 2.0.

I sure hope Banana Breath the Gorilla reunites with Chelsea maybe than she will leave Adam alone to pursue Sally. 

Nostrils the Weasel should hide Jesse in the bathroom. He will never be found because nobody knows where the bathrooms are.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

Is nuFaith still on contract? She seems to be mentioned a lot with everyone having just missed her. I can’t recall the last time I’ve seen her. I like NuNoah but him telling his father he should talk to him & Sharon seemed kind of off. Like, who is the parent here. LOL!!!!

• Love 7
11 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

And mop is not his daughter. Although she sure doesn't seem like she's woman enough for him.

11 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I didn't realize Jesse the Rat was here for comic relief.

10 hours ago, Kemper said:

She already was with Jack and it was awful. Nothing has happened to her, she's the same as she's always been.

7 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I sure hope Banana Breath the Gorilla reunites with Chelsea

Please don't wish Chelsea back. I like her much better as a voiceless phone conversation.

7 hours ago, ByaNose said:

I can’t recall the last time I’ve seen her.

I think the last time we saw Faith was after her amazing date with the high-talking Moses. They were sitting on the patio at Crimson Lights, reminiscing about something we heard about but never saw happen. That's my last memory of her. And it's just as well if that's how they're writing for her.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, boes said:

One thing though - as loathsome as Phyllis is, Nick giving his dad a pass for what he did to Phyllis when he switched Jack with Marco Anicelli is so out of bounds I never could understand why she gave him a pass on it.  

Jack might want to remember, though, that she's still the same woman who has cheated on him numerous times, once with his troglodyte brother.

I was thinking about that, too. Does Nick (and the rest of the family, I guess) even know about all of that?

Real question. I remember the storyline, but not the fallout.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, TVForever said:

I was thinking about that, too. Does Nick (and the rest of the family, I guess) even know about all of that?

Real question. I remember the storyline, but not the fallout.

They all know.  The fallout was uneven but to be expected.  Nikki was appalled, as was Victoria.  Nick wrote Victor off.  None of this lasted for all that long.

The worst offender was Dummer, who seemed pretty unfazed by what her pony-gifting Grampa had done to her mother.  She was even more appalling than usual.  I just remembered - Abby was pretty blah about what he did to dear Uncle Jack, too.  Because of how much she loved her father - Blech.

It was such a stupid storyline and took Victor to a place that was pretty unredeemable.  A very bad storytelling choice IMO, but like ButtBiscuit sleeping with Dummer, Dummer pursuing him, Dummer bargaining away a piece of her liver for Kyle's paw in marriage, it's all part of the story canon now.

Edited by boes
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, boes said:

They all know.  The fallout was uneven but to be expected.  

I wonder if the post-hostage/Marco uneven character reaction was in part because of the uneven audience reaction to the doppelgänger story. It was a way for TIIC to shake off the obscenity they had written. Having the other characters with differing reactions and opinions gave TIIC an easy out and left the viewer reactions all over the map.

If you hated Phyllis, her being manipulated and raped by Marco was exactly what she deserved. If you thought Victor was brilliant and/or Super Evul, enjoy. If you cried for Jack's fear and frustration as a hostage, you had Lovely Marissa working with him to gain his freedom. If you were fascinated with PB playing the good and terrible Jack Abbott, he did a great acting job.

The Marco doppelgänger had all the dramatic cues to draw in the viewer, and it was disgusting.

Nikki was appalled, as was Victoria.  Nick wrote Victor off.  None of this lasted for all that long.

I never understood Nick's attitude, particularly when he got back together with Phyllis. He had to know Phyl detested his family for their acquiescence and yet he expected her to act like Little Bo Peep when in their presence. Moron then. Moron now.

The worst offender was Dummer, who seemed pretty unfazed by what her pony-gifting Grampa had done to her mother.  She was even more appalling than usual.  I just remembered - Abby was pretty blah about what he did to dear Uncle Jack, too.  Because of how much she loved her father - Blech.

Dumber's response was a surprise, considering Phyllis is Ride or Die when it comes to Dumber. But it also demonstrated exactly how shallow, faithless, and selfish Dumber happens to be. If anything, Dumber's story writing has remained consistent. 

It was such a stupid storyline and took Victor to a place that was pretty irredeemable. A very bad storytelling choice IMO, but like ButtBiscuit sleeping with Dummer, Dummer pursuing him, Dummer bargaining away a piece of her liver for Kyle's paw in marriage, it's all part of the story canon now.

And TIIC brushed it off, allowing Victor to swan through the turmoil like nothing had happened. Jack and Phyllis raged and frothed and it all came to nothing.

As you pointed out, it gave a new regime of Monkeys with Laptops an open invitation to write another obscene story for characters with no ethics to do terrible things and get away with no repercussions.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

As you pointed out, it gave a new regime of Monkeys with Laptops an open invitation to write another obscene story for characters with no ethics to do terrible things and get away with no repercussions.

As someone who lived through Shictor, there is nothing beneath soap opera writers.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Love 21

Does TIIC actually know the definition of witness tampering by intimidation?  Does Amanda?  Amanda should have never allowed Sutton to enter the penthouse let alone speak to him.  

Lily are you that stupid in asking why Jesse the Rat came to Nostrils the Weasel for help?  Lily, it was Nostrils the Weasel that put Jesse the Rat in harms way in the first place. Also, Lily, Nostrils the Weasel guarantees Jesse the Rat’s protection. So Jesse the Rat doesn’t want protection, he wants revenge and REVENGE is Nostrils the Weasel’s Kryptonite.  Jesse the Rat’s story is possible but not probable but Victor will make sure Jesse the Rat’s “escape” is cooperated.  Nostrils the Weasel and Lily are skeptical about Jesse the Rat’s story, of escape, but they are all in believing that the letter is real.

Olive is so full of shit that if you gave Olive an enema, it would be even easier to fit her into a shoe box. It’s all about Ashland’s health and the kids?  Give me a break. It’s all about protecting Nostrils the Weasel.  Even if it benefits Victor, she’s putting Nostrils the Weasel’s interests over the Newman family.  Olive, if Nostrils the Weasel was not worried about the repercussions on the kids if he outed Ashland, than why are you worried about the kids being effected by ChanceCom being devastated? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

. . . the same (invisible) kids who will now share Jesse's dead skin cells in their bathroom.    Perhaps Jesse put a listening device in the apartment.  Wonder what Olive will say when she finds out Jesse the Rat was in the same place as her kids WITH BUTT-B'S permission!  He loves his kids to death.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

So it was dusk of the same day as yesterday's episode? The lighting cues were confusing to me.

Lol, Victor staring down at Tater's crib like, "How did my daughter produce a child who looks like a couple sacks of flour wrapped in blankets? Maybe it's the Hamilton genes." 🤠

I dunno, Ashland's little spells always seem to be timed perfectly for a select audience. 🤔

Gaines, buddy, did you fall out of a chimney? You're looking kinda ashy over there.

Whoever worked out Gaines' cover story certainly had all the bases covered. But it just make no sense why he'd come back to the place where the people who are trying to kill him live. Billy should zero in on that instead of being blinded by his loathing of Victor and Adam.

If Chance shows his face again (hah, hah) he better be ready for Devon to kick his a$$. Devon is big mad at the super secret agent. He didn't give up some of his precious swimmers for Chance's absentee father b.s., goshdarnit!

Guess it's Emmy reel season again. MM sank all her teeth into the scenery during Amanda's screaming match with Sutton. Too bad the storyline with Grandpa Snootypants continues IMO to be an utter bore.

Victoria, your father and brother apparently aren't worried about how their plan to destroy your kids' daddy might negatively affect them. Ashland's not the one you should be directing your concern to.

Pshht, neither Amanda nor Devon are weighty. I think Sutton could've bulldozered right over them and out the front door if he'd tried. Devon and Amanda getting pancaked might have been entertaining to watch, tee hee.😜

Has anyone called Phillip III to let him know his son is probably dead? Or is he still wandering around Xanadu, incommunicado?

Hmmm, bet Billy and Gaines' excellent trip to the NoTell Motel isn't going to end up there. 😏

• LOL 2
  • Love 13
16 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Devon is big mad at the super secret agent

Yeah, I didn't like Devon going on about "how dare he take a dangerous job when he just got married." How about all the military, police and firefighter families out there? Sorry for any other occupations I left out.  My husband was deployed twice in dangerous places, and I wasn't all, "How dare he, when he has a wife and a child."  Neither was my family speaking that way about it.

• Love 19
41 minutes ago, Kimboweena said:

Yeah, I didn't like Devon going on about "how dare he take a dangerous job when he just got married." How about all the military, police and firefighter families out there? Sorry for any other occupations I left out.  My husband was deployed twice in dangerous places, and I wasn't all, "How dare he, when he has a wife and a child."  Neither was my family speaking that way about it.

Thank you for your family's brave and generous service to our country, Kimboweena.

I'm afraid that Darvon winding himself into a snit over Chance going on his secret mission is merely a contrivance by the writers to spring the NewChance on the viewers to gin up more unnecessary drama and conflict where Show doesn't need it.

Honestly, Darvon and Mariah were the worst possible candidates for surrogacy.

• Love 14

You have to love how octogenarian Victor can multitask.  One minute, he's making tea for his mourning daughter.  The next minute, he's spilling tea about his plot to destroy his mourning daughter's uncle.

So I can see two possible scenarios playing out : 

1.)  Devon and Abby have grief sex, resulting in Abby getting pregnant with a Miracle Baby at right about the time Chance returns.   

Or...

B.)  Chance returns and reveals that instead of turning him into paella, the shock of the explosion actually restored his broken tapas back to their original fully-functioning glory.  He and Abby have reunion sex, resulting in a Miracle Baby. 

I just know we're getting a Miracle Baby either way.  We haven't had one in a while, so we're due.     

• LOL 19
  • Love 1

I think Abby made a mistake turning down the tea Victor made for her.  It's going to be a long time before she gets the chance to find out what a cup of Earl Grey steeped in boiling tequila tastes like.  Besides, I was hoping she'd take it so that when Victor handed it to her, we'd get to hear him say, "You got that"?

Awwww, wasn't that special, Amanda telling Devon he's great, and him telling her, No, YOU'RE great"!  They're schmoopy enough for a trip to Amish country so Amanda can get him a hat!  Maybe even some apple butter.

It's so terrific that Devon is able to set aside all his important business stuff to hover over Abby and have the time to really mansplain all of Chance's shortcomings.  By the way, when's the last time we've seen him actually do anything other than hover and mansplain?  If I'd only known when I was younger that was an actual career....

Devon's certainly feeling that biological Daddy connection, isn't he?  Interesting, since he utterly rejected it when it was directed at him from Tucker.  I guess things might have been different if Tucker had also been a pressed ham roll like baby Dominic......I guess we'll never know.

How much you wanna bet Gaines went through ButtBiscuit's medicine chest when he was up there taking a shower?  I hope he stole ButtBiscuit's Ronco nasal hair trimmer and ButtBiscuit has to go back to using a riding mower in there.

If things go south with Chancecomm, I hope Lily has kept track of all the hours she's spent babysitting Katie and Johnnie so she can retroactively bill Victoria and ButtBiscuit.  She'll be able to retire.

I don't know what Adam and Victor's end game with ButtBiscuit is, but I hope it involves a whoopee cushion, an exploding cigar and an evil clown.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 20
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

I think Gaines is in cahoots with Victor and Adam.  It’s all a set up, especially the impossible to believe story on how he got out of Italy.  

I still think the MWT's will turn Billy into the hero somehow. I Hope Gaines does something to cause Ash's death and Billy gets blamed unless they keep RB - They can Keep RB.

That would be good

• Useful 4
  • Love 7
4 hours ago, boes said:

How much you wanna bet Gaines went through ButtBiscuit's medicine chest when he was up there taking a shower?  I hope he stole ButtBiscuit's Ronco nasal hair trimmer and ButtBiscuit has to go back to using a riding mower in there.

Instead of a riding mower, Nostrils the Weasel would “go green” and snort two Shetland Ponies to graze.  

• LOL 10
13 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Instead of a riding mower, Nostrils the Weasel would “go green” and snort two Shetland Ponies to graze.  

I hear there are people who will rent out their goats. He could get a whole trip up there.

/TIL a group of goats is called a "trip".

Edited by peacheslatour
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3

Oh wow, Victoria actually does care about her sister, and Phyllis is capable of talking about something besides herself. Wonders never cease. 🙄

Yep, Phyllis is definitely the one to talk to when you're dealing with a murderous, vengeful, self-entitled a-hole like Sutton. She would understand how that kind of mind works. Smart move, Amanda. 😐

Adam, if you want to help, how about convincing Nikki to change into a different outfit? Seriously, that was a touching moment between them I thought. For once Nikki didn't immediately start threatening him.

Billy wasn't abducted on the way to stashing Gaines in a hideaway motel. I'm all kinds of surprised. 🤔

Amanda, you flipping blabbermouth. Why would you tell Phyllis about Chance? It was not your secret to spill. Gah. 🤐

Apparently Nick will be the last to learn about Abby's situation. Even Phyllis knew before he did and she isn't even a member of the family. Unbelievable.

Sigh, and things started out so promisingly between Nikki and Adam. She just had to let her claws start coming out, and he had to lie to protect Victor. And wow, I really thought Nikki was going to say something negative to Adam about Sally. Good thing she didn't or I might've had to reach into the TV screen and slap her around a bit. 🤨

But Billy, ChancComm isn't your company, it's your mommy's. She's just letting you use it to keep yourself busy. Wait until she finds out what you're up to. You might get a long-deserved spanking. 😏

Nick is going to be so upset when he finds out everyone kept him in the dark about Abby. Can't say I'll blame him.

Re the previews for next week: please tell me that isn't going to be a chem test between Adam and Lily. Lily, girl, no. Stay away from those Newmans. Lily vs. Sally might be interesting though.

• Love 10
13 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I've been watching this show for about two weeks and am just getting the characters straight in my head--but I have one question:

Doesn't Marhirya {sp?}own a hair brush?

Oh now, Mariah is kind of our pet. Better to ask if Sharon ever met a filler she didn't like or if Phyllis will ever flap her arms until she flies off into the stratosphere.

• LOL 14
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

Oh now, Mariah is kind of our pet. Better to ask if Sharon ever met a filler she didn't like or if Phyllis will ever flap her arms until she flies off into the stratosphere.

Oh yeah--her face always looks like she had a bad bee sting reaction.

Edited by One Tough Cookie
  • LOL 6
  • Love 5
34 minutes ago, One Tough Cookie said:

I've been watching this show for about two weeks and am just getting the characters straight in my head--but I have one question:

Doesn't Marhirya {sp?}own a hair brush?

1eoMKhE.gif

Hi One Tough Cookie!

For the lack of a hair brush/hair dresser is a constant question for the ladies on Show. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Nick actually came off as sympathetic today. Oh well, a broken clock and all that.

Peacheslatour, as always, you are so much nicer than me.  I thought Nick, with his pained expression, looked like a high colonic was in order.  But then Nikki showed us that she was the one with the stick up her butt when she was to talking to Adam.  She should save her real anger for whoever made her parade around town in that shiny green skirt that made her look like the Jolly Green Giant's mad mother.

I'd forgotten Adam and Chance were once friends.  I bet Chance has, too.

Did Lily stage that fight with ButtBiscuit just so she wouldn't have to sleep with him for once?  

Today's episode really felt as if it was constructed from the writers leftovers.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6

Thankfully Rodan the Petty covered that fugally dress with a coat. Right away Rodan the Petty’s brain goes to the dark side but that’s nothing new for Rodan the Petty to eliminate people that get in her way. 

When Amanda talks to Rodan the Petty she drops over 100 IQ points. Why is it Amanda’s business to tell Rodan the Petty about Chance?  As you saw, Adam kept his promise not to tell anyone about Chance. 

Nikki has become a Bitchy Betty.  Nikki doesn’t know what is going on with Adam and Victor but she interjects an innuendo she got from Banana Breath the Gorilla that they are up to nothing good and she puts the blame on Adam for leading Victor astray.  

Can Banana Breath the Gorilla make up his mind. He gets upset when he’s left out of the loop and rejects Victor when Victor tries to put him in the loop. How many times has Banana Breath the Gorilla said he doesn’t want to be involved in the family business but he is pissed off at Adam for being in the company business.  

Who’s the bigger schmuck Nostrils the Weasel or Banana Breath the Gorilla?  It’s close but Nostrils the Weasel wins by a nose hair. 

Speaking of schmucks, according to the coming attractions, Abby is now playing in the big leagues. Stay tuned. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
On 11/4/2021 at 6:59 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

Has anyone called Phillip III to let him know his son is probably dead? Or is he still wandering around Xanadu, incommunicado?

LOL. Like anyone ever calls Nikki's sister Casey, the doctor, or Victor's brother Matt, the head of the South American division of NE.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
16 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

We were preempted today because of Colin Powell’s funeral. 

The worst thing about on demand is that there is no FF. 

On Demand in my area was out yesterday. I wasn't sure if there was an episode or not. I don't think I'll watch it. There weren't any intriguing comments here. Now B&B, that's another story. I'm going to try to watch that now.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, SweePea59 said:

On Demand in my area was out yesterday. I wasn't sure if there was an episode or not. I don't think I'll watch it. There weren't any intriguing comments here. Now B&B, that's another story. I'm going to try to watch that now.

There really wasn't much.  Lily yelled at ButtBiscuit and he sorta yelled back.  Nick whined while Victoria smiled and definitely enjoyed him telling her things were bad with Phyllis.  Phyllis self-groomed herself emotionally while pretending to give a rats ass about Amanda's upcoming Bad Grampa trial.  Nikki took out her frustrations with the wardrobe department on Adam,  and Adam and Nick almost but not really talked.  It seems the next BIG storyline is going to be how upset Nick will be being the last to find out that Chance had a really lousy vacation in Spain.

It really was a whole lot of nothing.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 8
  • Love 5