Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, peacheslatour said:

Really. She came off desperate and overly invested in something that's none of her damn business. Stay in your lane, Employee and do what you were hired to do.

See, I can totally understand where Sally is coming from in this situation. She's had the rug pulled out from under her and she gets blamed for everything. The slightest whiff of trouble and she's thinking she's about to lose everything. She's scared and she's being pro-active.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, SweePea59 said:

See, I can totally understand where Sally is coming from in this situation. She's had the rug pulled out from under her and she gets blamed for everything. The slightest whiff of trouble and she's thinking she's about to lose everything. She's scared and she's being pro-active.

She's handling it completely wrong though. Rookie mistake, never let them see you sweat. She should just lurk around Society or the the Gratuitous Pustule, the way these idiots air their laundry in public, she'd hear an earful.

Edited by peacheslatour
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 15
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

Devon now finds himself a member of the Dumb As Shit Boys Club with Nostrils the Weasel and Banana Breath the Gorilla.  

They should have custom T-shirts made! The fabric should be biodegradable as not to mess up the environment more than their mere existence already has! 

(Hell we might as well throw Jack in there too smh....since he still loves Phyllis for some unholy reason) 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
On 11/11/2021 at 9:29 PM, Angeleyes said:

I wonder if Chance will make a surprise return at his funeral the same way he did the last time he “died”?

I am hoping against hope that he will return before they get to a funeral or memorial service. Is that too much to ask? Stupid question, I know.

• Love 14
5 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

For the first time I’m not on Sally’s side. I think she actually screwed the pooch by questioning Adam about Nostrils the Weasel. Sally seems that she had no faith in Adam.  

I thought the same thing.  Wanted her to just shut up today.

Such an odd thing to get all demanding about, when Adam's easily helped her out more than anyone else in GC.  Getting involved in this aggravates an already unfriendly Victor, and jeopardizes one of like 1 and 1/2 people in town who don't hate her.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Seriously, how stupid is Billy?  I think we saw this whole thing coming from 10 miles away. Of course Gaines is in Grampire’s back pocket.  Wait.  How stupid am I?  Of course Billy is as dumb as a stump.

Why are so many of the cast going off on personal vacations at the same time?  It appears that they send off characters to far away places, or they have breakdowns, so the actors get time off. 

Abby wanted nothing more than to have a baby, but now she can’t handle it?  Give me a freaking break. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 17

I thought when two black holes met, there was supposed to be a collision of immense power that sucked all matter and light for billions of light years around.  I know, from what I've read, it would be  cataclysmic if such a thing were to happen.  

So why didn't the universe collapse when ButtBiscuit and Rey Rey shared such an extensive scene today?  Testosteronal suckage was on major display today with those two dead-eyed posers postulating in Lily's office.  ButtBiscuit is repulsive on a good day but Rey Rey was moving hard into that territory with him trying to investigate...what, exactly??  This is the same guy who kept saying "There's not enough evidence to worry yet" when Mariah was gone for weeks but at the first hint of something with Adam he finally gets that special feeling??  (I wanted to say "erection" but I felt that would be wrong.  So wrong.)

Both he and ButtBiscuit can dissolve into planetary dust, the sooner the better.

Show had two good scenes today.  I appreciated Nina sharing her grief with Abby, and I very much enjoyed Nyah's interaction with Amanda.

On the first, Nina bared her heart to Abby with compassion and honesty and Abby met her with the same.  So Abby's response to Nina telling her that helping care for Dominic and Abby is all that's getting her through losing her son is to GIVE THE KID TO DEVON???

With the second, I really enjoyed the actor playing Nyah.  She was terrific.  I don't give a rats ass for the storyline but it was a really good standalone moment, due to her acting.  That's much appreciated in the desert of delight Show currently is.

I ff'd pretty much every scene with Devon because I'm beyond my last nerve with the banal, monotone, Hallmark Card, self-serving bullshit he serves up to one and all as if he's the head chef at an all you can eat vomitorium.  Abby just brought you your Cracker Jack prize, asshole, now enjoy it while it lasts.  Maybe he can see if Harmony and Tucker can come babysit since biology is so important now.

I hope Lily takes all her important papers home every night since I expect Victor and Adam will change the locks on her office once they buy ChanceComm at the fire sale.

I don't even get what that scene with Sally and Adam was.   Show, don't mess this up too, okay?? 

Edited by boes
  • LOL 6
  • Love 15

Seriously, how stupid is Billy?  I think we saw this whole thing coming from 10 miles away.

10 miles? The ETs on Neptune are like, "Pshht, we saw that b.s. coming from out here."

I ff'd pretty much every scene with Devon because I'm beyond my last nerve with the banal, monotone, Hallmark Card, self-serving bullshit he serves up to one and all as if he's the head chef at an all you can eat vomitorium.  Abby just brought you your Cracker Jack prize, asshole, now enjoy it while it lasts.  Maybe he can see if Harmony and Tucker can come babysit since biology is so important now.

Ehh, I essentially don't agree with this but have to bow to an excellent take-down.

I think Devon has his faults, as does pretty much every other character in GC. But it seems like he just can't win around these parts. Either he's a lackluster, sleep-inducing milquetoast or he's an overbearing, arrogant bossypants. It's like there's no middle ground. Sigh.

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
3 hours ago, deirdra said:

It just hit me that The Swaddled Haggis' bio-grandfather (Tucker) and legal grandfather (Philip III) were step brothers. Does that make DomDom his own step-cousin twice removed?

And now my head has exploded like it was a plot point on

Days of Our Lives.

giphy.gif

Kaaaaaa......BOOM!!

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
On 11/13/2021 at 1:20 AM, boes said:

I thought when two black holes met, there was supposed to be a collision of immense power that sucked all matter and light for billions of light years around.  I know, from what I've read, it would be  cataclysmic if such a thing were to happen.  

So why didn't the universe collapse when ButtBiscuit and Rey Rey shared such an extensive scene today?  Testosteronal suckage was on major display today with those two dead-eyed posers postulating in Lily's office.  ButtBiscuit is repulsive on a good day but Rey Rey was moving hard into that territory with him trying to investigate...what, exactly??  This is the same guy who kept saying "There's not enough evidence to worry yet" when Mariah was gone for weeks but at the first hint of something with Adam he finally gets that special feeling??  (I wanted to say "erection" but I felt that would be wrong.  So wrong.)

Both he and ButtBiscuit can dissolve into planetary dust, the sooner the better.

I expected that they would whip their dicks out and Lily would be the unfortunate judge with a magnifying glass and micrometer.

They were all tools. Each in their own special way. NotBilly's unconvincing walk-back excuses and steaming pile of lies, then telling Det Rey Rey he was planning to blackmail Victor and Atonal was beyond stupid. Lily almost giving away the rest of NotBilly's entire blackmail plan; she should be better at playing along with a professional liar like NotBilly after being married to Cain. It's hard to believe but Det. Rey Rey was the better of the three, but that was a low bar to scale -- He smelled mendacity and pinned NotBilly to a spreading board for his insect collection.

Show had two good scenes today.  I appreciated Nina sharing her grief with Abby, and I very much enjoyed Nyah's interaction with Amanda.

On the first, Nina bared her heart to Abby with compassion and honesty and Abby met her with the same.  So Abby's response to Nina telling her that helping care for Dominic and Abby is all that's getting her through losing her son is to GIVE THE KID TO DEVON???

I've been waiting for Nina to finally come clean about her feelz for Chance Go Boom! It's not like she got used to his being Go Boom! the first time she thought he was dead.

Bowie is Nina's saving grace, and has volunteered many times to help Abby and care for him.

The preview of Abby at Darvon's door to hand Bowie over to him, with Super Lawyer Hillary 2.0 watching the exchange closely announces bad days ahead for Bowie. 

If Abby is so depressed and unbalanced that she's handing Bowie over to Darvon instead of her family, then it's high time Team Baby take up arms against one of their own to protect Bowie from becoming becoming a bone of contention in family court. Darvon has a lawyer that is ready to overturn the surrogacy contract he originally signed.

With the second, I really enjoyed the actor playing Nyah.  She was terrific.  I don't give a rats ass for the storyline but it was a really good standalone moment, due to her acting.  That's much appreciated in the desert of delight Show currently is.

As disinterested I am with Hillary 2.0s bio-family drama (The story is all talking about activities, no showing any action, and that's a bore), Naya (Ptosha Storey) does a great job with the dross TIIC have written for her. She's usually the most compelling in her conversations with Hillary 2.0 -- Exemplary job when working with a habitual scenery-chewer like Mishael Morgan.

NI5.gif

I hope Lily takes all her important papers home every night since I expect Victor and Adam will change the locks on her office once they buy ChanceComm at the fire sale.

<snerk>

Lily is way over her head in NotBilly's latest disaster, and Chance Dot Com being pirated by Newman Media is her latest failure to manage CCC and NotBilly's worst proclivities.

That's what happens when you fuck the help.

I don't even get what that scene with Sally and Adam was.   Show, don't mess this up too, okay?? 

If it was to demonstrate that Sally is so blinkered by her fashion design ambitions she thinks she works for the only division of Newman Media ... That dressing down by Chloe was a waste of electrons. All life lessons go over Sally's head. 

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Love 13
16 hours ago, deirdra said:

It just hit me that The Swaddled Haggis' bio-grandfather (Tucker) and legal grandfather (Philip III) were step brothers. Does that make DomDom his own step-cousin twice removed?

Step brothers?

Tucker's bio-parents were Katherine and Judge Arthur Hendricks because Kay had an affair on her 1st husband Gary Reynolds. So she was Katherine Reynolds when Tucker was conceived and born, she hadn't even met Philip Chancellor II yet.

Phillip IIl's bio parents were Phillip Chancellor II and Jill Foster.

So do step parents work in in reverse? If you die -before you know your spouse -had a child -as a result of an affair -when she was in her previous marriage- are you considered a step parent of that child? My head hurts. 😵

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
On 11/14/2021 at 9:15 AM, Cupid Stunt said:

Bowie is Nina's saving grace, and has volunteered many times to help Abby and care for him.

The preview of Abby at Darvon's door to hand Bowie over to him, with Super Lawyer Hillary 2.0 watching the exchange closely announces bad days ahead for Bowie. 

If Abby is so depressed and unbalanced that she's handing Bowie over to Darvon instead of her family, then it's high time Team Baby take up arms against one of their own to protect Bowie from becoming becoming a bone of contention in family court. Darvon has a lawyer that is ready to overturn the surrogacy contract he originally signed.

This storyline enRAGES me. EN.RAGE.S ME. The way they're treating grief and post partum depression, it's shameful. These motherfuckers who write this shit should never be allowed to write again. And WTF is with the actual relatives here? Why isn't Nina, Ashley or Peepaw suggesting they move in or Abby move to the ranch FFS?! Miss Darvon doesn't need to be putting his two cents into this shite right now. And Mariah? PULEEZE bitch, you are still batshit crazy and don't get that you are not this kid's mother. Fuck the hell off. Like, now.

ETA: The only thing I want to see is Mariah losing her shit when she learns that the Bologna Bullshit Baby was given to Miss Darvon and not her! 

Edited by gingerella
  • Useful 1
  • Love 21

This storyline enRAGES me. EN.RAGE.S ME. The way they're treating grief and post partum depression, it's shameful. These motherfuckers who write this shit should never be allowed to write again. And WTF is with the actual relatives here? Why isn't Nina, Ashley or Peepaw suggesting they move in or Abby move to the ranch FFS?!

Welcome to my world because it's been pissing me off all along. I think TPTB have realized they made a huge mistake so that's why they're leaning hard into the "it takes a village" crap (unless your name is Mariah, in which case, eff off), and letting the sperm donor play daddy to the kid whose existence he should've never contributed to to begin with.

I hate to say it but I think there's only three ways to fix this garbage: kill the baby; or, have it turn out there was a mix-up at the lab and Abby's not the mother or Devon's not the bio-dad; or, have Abby wake up a year or so ago and it all was a dream. What a freaking disaster.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

there's only three ways to fix this garbage: kill the baby; or, have it turn out there was a mix-up at the lab and Abby's not the mother or Devon's not the bio-dad; or, have Abby wake up a year or so ago and it all was a dream. What a freaking disaster.

I’ll take door #3.

• LOL 3
  • Love 14

Billy and Lily's dilemma is pretty much 'hoisted by your own petard' but they won't see it that way.

If you hadn't written the article to begin with and had it loaded in the ChanceComm servers, Victor and Adam couldn't have detonated it to blow you up. 

You wrote the article. You tried to use it to blackmail the competition to your will.

Billy's been egging Adam and Victor on for better part of a year saying they had to be ready/had to strike first/NewmanMedia was coming for them-

Except NewmanMedia hasn't actually done anything to ChanceComm until now. Prior to this it was Billy's need for the truth that resulted in a) Faith spiraling, crashing her car, and ultimately needing a kidney transplant and b) Chance getting shot as someone tried to kill Adam and Billy getting framed for it by the woman HE aided in trying to get to Adam. (Although noted that Adam was also up to no good at that time but he was in the middle of a breakdown so I cut him a bit of slack)

In the Newman Media vs ChanceComm wars, ChanceComm have been the ones shooting themselves in the foot with other people also having to deal with the fallout. The fact that Lily doesn't see this and how Billy is the one creating these situations is just sad.

Now I will say that in this case, NewmanMedia did do some nasty business and got ChanceComm good but it's as Adam said - it's limited to business. NewmanMedia made sure none of the kids were targeted and even worked with Ashland and gave Victoria a heads up so they were prepared for what was to come.  Billy fell into the trap of not properly vetting a source and using that in his article that he was willing to publish once upon a time. That's on him and his need to dick around with the Newmans.  He hit them twice and on the third time they hit at him first. I ain't mad, LOL.

Now we'll probably watch Billy and Lily wail about how evil and foul Newman Media is without any self-awareness of how they contributed to their own mess. They are not innocent in what went down. Hopefully someone will check them on this. (Can it be Jill pretty please? Since she's the moneybags, she's the only one they'll listen to.)

Edited by TobinAlbers
Updated as ChanceComm shoots themselves in the foot, LOL
  • Love 18
1 hour ago, TobinAlbers said:

(Can it be Jill pretty please? Since she's the moneybags, she's the only one they'll listen to.)

Well, they didn't listen to her though, did they? I would like for Jill to take over and sell ChanceCom to Victor. That? Would be sweet.

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, gingerella said:

Well, they didn't listen to her though, did they? I would like for Jill to take over and sell ChanceCom to Victor. That? Would be sweet.

And put Adam in charge of it or maybe even give it to Victoria and Ashland as a belated wedding gift.

• LOL 9
  • Love 6

This Baby Dom story will never end. Right now I hate Billy,  Abby and Devon. I am sick of everyone involved in this debacle. As bad as this was, there were ways it could be salvaged - mainly Adam going to find Chance or something with a bit of life. And I hate the name “Chance” - more than Dom. I do think Victor’s Devon radar has picked up.

And there is the “forcing” of Sally and Adam; nothing can seem to happen naturally. Or by Chance.🤡 And now we are seeing Sharon getting ready to take front and center. I love her busing tables in a sparkly top or cocktail dress. It went so well with the tub of dirty dishes/mugs she was holding. In full hair and makeup.

• LOL 13
  • Love 4
12 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

Is anybody screaming ‘you’re a fucking heiress. With a live in nanny. You’re not some poor, put upon single mother. Stop sniveling and take care of your damn kid! Don’t just pawn him off on the bio dad and then say ‘see ya bye!’

I swear to any gods you can name, if I hear her whining for one more minute, I'm gonna lose it!

• LOL 4
  • Love 13

Sally, mind your business. We've been over this <sigh>.😑

Yeah, sure. I bet Marty the ace ChancComm reporter got paid off. Why would she not verbally verify with her boss to publish it, just as CYA? But as far as who knew about the story: um, everybody? Billy's been running around bragging about it for weeks.

FFS, Abby, you aren't doing it alone. You have a whole entire family spread over multiple houses. Tater could go stay with any of them before he goes to the sperm donor. Lawyer up, toots, because Devon may not want to give him back after you decide you're all better. Just sayin'. 🤨

Abby: Dominic, I'm gonna come back to you very soon, okay?
Tater: yeah, whatever Mommy. Get to steppin', because me and Uncle Daddy Godpapa Devon have some celebrating to do. Break out the pumpkin spice pudding! I'm free!
Moses: hey, do I have to share my room with him?
Amanda: you read my mind, kid. There goes my sex life...

Victor and Adam must be very confident Victoria will never find out they were behind the release of the dirt on her husband. The damage is done though so it doesn't much matter  I guess.

I didn't understand the context of that flashback between Neil and Devon. Who was Devon having a baby with that he'd be negotiating a custody agreement? Hilary?

Countdown to when Victor shows up at Devon's penthouse to warn him about trying to keep Tater permanently. Taking bets on whether he arrives before Mariah does.

For someone who lived through the Bill Spencer vs Forresters battles, Sally should be taking a different read on Adam's giddy behavior wrt to the ChancComm article. Unless she's just shining Adam on, it's odd to me.

How sad that Abby had to sneak out of her own home. Buh bye, bubblehead!

Wow, Gaines must have a death wish. But that admission doesn't hold water because Billy was least of Gaines' worries. Hopefully Lily will see through it because Billy's in a utter state of confusion right now. A sheet of Saran wrap would befuddle that fool.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6

Victor and Adam must be very confident Victoria will never find out they were behind the release of the dirt on her husband. The damage is done though so it doesn't much matter  I guess.

She knew they were plotting against CC and Ashland knew more than that. I don't think there'll be much blowback from Victoria, she wanted to be kept in the dark.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

This is total and utter bull shit with Abby asking Devon to take care of Bowie until she gets her head straight. If not Nina or Ashley, it should be Mariah. Mariah is the birth mother, Devon is only the sperm donor. Abby, you fucking idiot, Mariah has spent more time with Bowie than anyone. As I said before, Mariah was Abby’s “incubator” and “milk cow” but in Abby’s feeble mind, Devon is more important than Mariah.  I think that it boils down to Abby’s jealousy and insecurity that Mariah will always have a closer bond, with Bowie, than she can.  IMHO, Abby is treating Bowie like a puppy she wanted all her life but, when push comes to shove, couldn’t be bothered with the care and upkeep so its up to someone else for the care and feeding.  Abby has really done it. Via Abby’s logic, she has  proven to be dummer than Summer which is no easy task.  Abby who wants to get away for a few days is actually be going to Spain?  

Nostrils the Weasel panicking gives me a warmth throughout my body. 🦄🦄 and 🌈 🌈 abound.  The all high and mighty Nostrils the Weasel condemns tactics he hasn’t used himself.  I had a random thought. Wouldn’t it be fantastic if it was Rodan the Petty who hacked Nostrils the Weasel’s email. Boy, would that be her redemption in my mind.  It looks like Jesse the Rat is aiming for redemption also. 

I wouldn’t be surprised if Ashland was making donations to the charities mentioned in the will over the past 20 years. 

I had to laugh by the way Bowie was wrapped up in his blanket disproportionately  to size. It looked like Devon was feeding Bowie through his bellybutton. 

Adam and Sally have become my 2nd favorite due after Mariah and Tessa. Sally smilies with her face, eyes, and mouth which makes her very intriguing.

• Useful 2
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yeah, sure. I bet Marty the ace ChancComm reporter got paid off. Why would she not verbally verify with her boss to publish it, just as CYA? But as far as who knew about the story: um, everybody? Billy's been running around bragging about it for weeks.

Yup! I chortled when he actually had the gumption to say that. C'mon, man!

8 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I feel like she'll put two and two together on this one. She knows that Ashland gave his blessing to them to go after Billy and that they were planning something. Gaines is now saying that the facts he gave are wrong so while Ashland is 'exposed' it's now being presented as a lie. Not a bad way to get the truth out there but of course Billy will be dead set on proving that he's not a fraud/liar.

10 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I didn't understand the context of that flashback between Neil and Devon. Who was Devon having a baby with that he'd be negotiating a custody agreement? Hilary?

I may be wrong but I think this is when Devon was considering co-parenting with Hilary and being her donor; they were talking about it like a business transaction and setting up all these rules and drawing up contracts. Neil was letting him know that a contractual family wasn't what Devon wanted and that he would want to share all the ups and downs and challenges of parenthood with someone he loved.  Funny how he went right ahead and did the same thing with Abby that everyone was warning him against with Hilary.

13 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

For someone who lived through the Bill Spencer vs Forresters battles, Sally should be taking a different read on Adam's giddy behavior wrt to the ChancComm article. Unless she's just shining Adam on, it's odd to me.

Ha! I was thinking the same thing. She watched Wyatt be his dad's lackey and now she's seeing Adam doing the same thing.  Sally's seeing the secretive side of Adam and is figuring out if that's something she can deal with as part of the package.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, SweePea59 said:

I must say, it was nice to have a Neil flashback. I've been wanting one lately. But it was tacky that they used a clip of him talking about a contract.

It makes sense because Devon was in a similar situation with Hilary. If I'm not mistaken, the contract he was referring to was about Devon's paternal rights to the child Hilary was going to have using his sperm. Neil was saying that there was more to raising a child than what was outlined in the contract.

Edited by Zemiar
  • Useful 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, peacheslatour said:

She knew they were plotting against CC and Ashland knew more than that. I don't think there'll be much blowback from Victoria, she wanted to be kept in the dark.

I think that text was just for show so Billy doesn’t suspect she was involved at all. There won’t be any real blowback from her.

• Love 10

I miss a few episodes and look what happens. Abby gives her baby to Devon and then runs away from home. 
Adam and Sally are delicious. Have they had sex yet? Move over Nick and Phyllis, there’s a younger hotter game in town.  Praise the lord! 

• LOL 9
  • Love 7
11 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Welcome to my world because it's been pissing me off all along. I think TPTB have realized they made a huge mistake so that's why they're leaning hard into 

I hate to say it but I think there's only three ways to fix this garbage: kill the baby; or, have it turn out there was a mix-up at the lab and Abby's not the mother or Devon's not the bio-dad; or, have Abby wake up a year or so ago and it all was a dream. What a freaking disaster.

The simple way to handle it would be for the MWT's to say the jizz was switched by Stich - He could have hung around the hospital and donated - someone could notice little Hickory Farms has a round light-bulb like Devon but that head that is increasingly blond like Stich's.  DNA!!! That could bring in Stich, Kelly and Junior-cray. Abby and Mariah could go yikes - lots-o-drama for years. Let Amanda OR her sis crank out a Devon Jr. Mo drama mo drama.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

Not up on corporate law but isn't hacking your competitor's website and e-mails a crime? I would have federal forensic cyber law enforcement specialists on that stat.  While outlining the threats my competitor had made to "destroy me". Mariah gonna give a whole new meaning to fire crotch when she finds out her Bowie been handed off to Soul Train Devon.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1

I had to FF through all the baby drama. It’s so ridiculous it makes me mad. The kid never had to be around all the sadness. Put him in his own wing with the live in nanny. Visit him when your mood is right. Ugh. 

Adam and Sally were awesome today! I love them together. And I can’t believe NotBilly has me rooting for Victor. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 16
On 11/14/2021 at 9:15 AM, Cupid Stunt said:

If it was to demonstrate that Sally is so blinkered by her fashion design ambitions she thinks she works for the only division of Newman Media ... That dressing down by Chloe was a waste of electrons. All life lessons go over Sally's head. 

I admit that I am biased in Sally's favor because the rest of Genoa City is trash, but Chloe has had a string of bad decision making, beginning with deliberately breeding with Billy Abbott (the Billy Miller version, but still). Only Phyllis has less room to talk than her ass. 

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Welcome to my world because it's been pissing me off all along. I think TPTB have realized they made a huge mistake so that's why they're leaning hard into the "it takes a village" crap (unless your name is Mariah, in which case, eff off), and letting the sperm donor play daddy to the kid whose existence he should've never contributed to to begin with.

Dumb-zz Abby wanted  the baby so bad, now shes pawing  him off on everyone

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
4 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Don't people of that class just have the nanny bring the small fry to the drawing room for a quick hug and a whiff before dinner?

image.png.3971c23eabebb0bdf64b222a848d3695.png

And they farm the kiddo out to a wet nurse for the first year.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Baby?  Baby storyline?  What is this "baby storyline" of which you speak?  For my own precarious mental health - too late, I think - I'm FF'ding any and all things related to anything younger than Adam's sense of morality.  No more Abby weeping, no more Mariah justifying, no more Devon blather-splaining, nothing, nada.  I'd rather be tied to a burning chair and forced to watch a Marvel movie than sit through one more second of that crap.

It's made me think the Reliquary storyline really wasn't so bad.

But I AM here for a storyline that charts, in intimate detail, ButtBiscuit and that nasal infection that hopefully will eat out what remains of his putrefying soul.  I'm hoping those ill-fitting jeans find a way of climbing up that flat ass of his with a panache missing from all of his posing and posturing.  Never before have I even grudgingly cheered Victor on but right now I'm hoping his black tee-shirt of virility has one more punch left in it.

Ehhh, Lily, you made this bed, you lie in it.  Those must be some pretty crusty sheets and you'll never get the stink out.  There's not enough Febreze in the world to make this smell better.  You'd think she would have learned something after Cane but apparently not.

So glad Johnnie and Katie won't be harmed by the story.  Now, can anyone tell me how on earth they would have been, to begin with?  Being the grandchildren of Victor Newman has already given them a verifiable connection to Cthulu and other regions of the Undead.  This isn't even in that league.

I like Adam and Sally together, a lot.  More than I ever thought I would.  More of that would be appreciated.

• LOL 7
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, boes said:

I'm FF'ding any and all things related to anything younger than Adam's sense of morality.

LOL 😂😂😂😂

8 hours ago, boes said:

It's made me think the Reliquary storyline really wasn't so bad

O O F

Side note, I am begging ANYONE to post the clip of Brad crushing a Nazi to death with his thunder thighs, I have heard about this for YEARS and I've been dying to see this for myself!

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7
49 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

What was the "Reliquary" story line? I've seen it mentioned many times and for all I know, I may have seen it but I just don't know.

I tried to find a link for you, but could only seem to find reviews and comments about it. Someone with a better memory than mine will need to step in. I can tell you that it involved Victoria as art historian, some obscure ancient artifact, Nazis, and a deep dive into Brad's (previously unknown) Jewish heritage. It was long and confusing, and the word "reliquary" was said so many times that to this day, it's a trigger for me.😱

• Useful 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, TVForever said:

I tried to find a link for you, but could only seem to find reviews and comments about it. Someone with a better memory than mine will need to step in. I can tell you that it involved Victoria as art historian, some obscure ancient artifact, Nazis, and a deep dive into Brad's (previously unknown) Jewish heritage. It was long and confusing, and the word "reliquary" was said so many times that to this day, it's a trigger for me.😱

Did it have anything to do with Sabrina or did that come later?

• Useful 1

Okay, I'll give Billy and Lily some credit for a bit of awareness in their culpability in their situation. More to Lily as Billy still doesn't recognize that his strong 'defense' of blackmail doesn't make them the good guys.

Also the show even thought to cover why did they bother writing the article and having it ready to go! Billy's excuse was that it was so that it really looked like they were gonna publish it instead of pretending. LOL, okay, dude. You still fell for Gaines' BS story and still tried to blackmail NewmanMedia so...enjoy the garbage heap you're finding yourself in. Don't get me wrong NewmanMedia did some HIGHLY illegal crap that should land both Adam and Victor in prison or at least locked out of having a media company, but Billy has been such an obnoxious, toxic, hypocritical pain in the butt that I'm very happy to see him lose this round and lose BIG. Until he learns that he's contributing to this cycle and backs off with some awareness, let Newman Media keep coming at him.

The show has to realize that when there are fans rooting by default for Victor - the man who arrange for Chelsea to put Billy in a Thailand prison (and who went rogue and raped him resulting in Johnny) and kept him from ailing Delia - over Billy then you're not writing the character of Billy or the story correctly.  Billy SHOULD hate Victor forever and ever as well as stay frosty against Adam, but his actions in repeatedly targeting them have resulted in only misery for others caught in the crossfire with Billy taking zero responsibility for his actions and not suffering any consequences. He brushes off people's hurt with excuses and righteous justification and keeps rolling. He's just not rootable.

Adam need to stop teasing Sally. I don't like this secretive wall that he's keeping up with her; but then maybe he's trying to learn his lesson from involving Chelsea and trying to protect Sally and what he has with her by keeping her in the dark. Whatever happens, I like this couple and want them to continue to grow in their slow burn.

Rey trying to stick his nose into Adam's business so Adam pushed his face all the way in by throwing the ChanceComm blackmail charge in his lap. Sharon's face was priceless as she was like 'Adam, you starting some mess/Rey, you getting what you asked for', LOL.

• Useful 2
  • Love 12