Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

Wait, was Ashland lowkey threatening Victoria's kids? Whoa! There isn't going to be a honeymoon if he doesn't clean that up quickly.

I hope not. The last thing I want to see on Show is Butthead be vindicated for all of his "won't someone think of the children" blather.

I just can't with Jack giving Phyllis advice about handling with Nick. There's being understanding and tolerant, and then there's being a tool. AFAIC Jack is building a nest in the toolbox.

You can't be a doormat unless you lie down.

• Love 12

So I’ve reached the point where I FF thru all the Phyllis scenes, doesn’t matter if she’s with Jack or Nick, but most especially Nick. I just can’t anymore. And Nick seriously needs to just get down off that horse he’s riding because he looks like even more of an idiot. Wah wah daddy only loves me sometimes. But then he shuts me out in favor of Adam when he needs some dirty work done. Who cares if I’ve repeatedly told him NOT to involve me in his nefarious deeds? I want daddy to ask ME! ME! ME! 🙄

Sally girl, I kinda like you but please just stay the hell away from Jack. He isn’t worth your time or effort and he’ll always take Phyllis’ side no matter what. (Sigh) I used to really like Jack. Now he can just Fuck off with his sanctimonious attitude toward Sally. Jack honey, if you keep looking for the Virgin Mary you’re going to be perpetually disappointed. Especially at your age. Everyone has baggage, including you. Sure you have a right to be disappointed and even upset that a woman you cared for, repeatedly lied to you. But that’s where it ends. You don’t get to rag on her every minute of every day because your feelings were hurt. Grow up and pull up your big boy pants if you can find them.

michael wants Amanda to testify against Sutton, saying he only wants her to discuss what transpired after she was fired. Didn’t The Firm teach us that attorney/client privilege extends in perpetuity? Or is that only for things that happened while she was still employed by him? Either way it’s at least unethical and I’m sure (IRL anyway) the Bar’s Ethics Committee wouldn’t be too pleased. Not to mention any potential clients. Of course I still don’t understand how this case is being tried in Wisconsin? Didn’t the crime happen in Chicago? Last I checked, Chicago was part of Illinois, not Wisconsin. But hey, why let silly geography get in the way of a stupid storyline?

so Billy thinks he’s going to malign Adam and get Sally of all people to spill whatever she may have heard? So glad she held her own and made it clear that her loyalty is to her employer. Of course Adam saw them together and is going to  conclude there’s something going on, without even asking her WHY she was sitting with Billy. Because that’s how this show rolls.

I didn’t pay much attention to Rey and Noah’s conversation today but I don’t get how he can think Mariah is in a ‘good place’ based on one round of drinks. And has he even spoken to Faith? Rey had to tell him that faith is hung up on Moses. If Noah had even one conversation with her, he would have discerned that for himself. 

So ashland isn’t responding to the chemo. I really don’t want him to die, RB has been a breath of fresh air and even made Victoria likable. I’d say it might be a fake out but I’ve (thankfully) been proven wrong before when I thought he was scheming against her. So I don’t know what to think. 

• Love 14
6 hours ago, Sake614 said:

So I’ve reached the point where I FF thru all the Phyllis scenes, doesn’t matter if she’s with Jack or Nick, but most especially Nick. I just can’t anymore. And Nick seriously needs to just get down off that horse he’s riding because he looks like even more of an idiot. Wah wah daddy only loves me sometimes. But then he shuts me out in favor of Adam when he needs some dirty work done. Who cares if I’ve repeatedly told him NOT to involve me in his nefarious deeds? I want daddy to ask ME! ME! ME! 🙄

Sally girl, I kinda like you but please just stay the hell away from Jack. He isn’t worth your time or effort and he’ll always take Phyllis’ side no matter what. (Sigh) I used to really like Jack. Now he can just Fuck off with his sanctimonious attitude toward Sally. Jack honey, if you keep looking for the Virgin Mary you’re going to be perpetually disappointed. Especially at your age. Everyone has baggage, including you. Sure you have a right to be disappointed and even upset that a woman you cared for, repeatedly lied to you. But that’s where it ends. You don’t get to rag on her every minute of every day because your feelings were hurt. Grow up and pull up your big boy pants if you can find them.

michael wants Amanda to testify against Sutton, saying he only wants her to discuss what transpired after she was fired. Didn’t The Firm teach us that attorney/client privilege extends in perpetuity? Or is that only for things that happened while she was still employed by him? Either way it’s at least unethical and I’m sure (IRL anyway) the Bar’s Ethics Committee wouldn’t be too pleased. Not to mention any potential clients. Of course I still don’t understand how this case is being tried in Wisconsin? Didn’t the crime happen in Chicago? Last I checked, Chicago was part of Illinois, not Wisconsin. But hey, why let silly geography get in the way of a stupid storyline?

so Billy thinks he’s going to malign Adam and get Sally of all people to spill whatever she may have heard? So glad she held her own and made it clear that her loyalty is to her employer. Of course Adam saw them together and is going to  conclude there’s something going on, without even asking her WHY she was sitting with Billy. Because that’s how this show rolls.

I didn’t pay much attention to Rey and Noah’s conversation today but I don’t get how he can think Mariah is in a ‘good place’ based on one round of drinks. And has he even spoken to Faith? Rey had to tell him that faith is hung up on Moses. If Noah had even one conversation with her, he would have discerned that for himself. 

So ashland isn’t responding to the chemo. I really don’t want him to die, RB has been a breath of fresh air and even made Victoria likable. I’d say it might be a fake out but I’ve (thankfully) been proven wrong before when I thought he was scheming against her. So I don’t know what to think. 

nuNoah hasn’t seen nuFaith, right? I haven’t seen nuFaith in like…..ages. Why wasn’t she at the wedding? I’ve always said Y&R doesn’t do teens well. I like the friendship she has with Moses but it’s just the two of them and Zzzzzzzz!    

Anyway, I really like nuNoah and he is so good with the Newman family. I read a Q&A with Rory Gibson and he had great things to say about Josh, Peter and Melody. He didn’t say much about Eric Braden but everyone knows Braden doesn’t like new people (He’s such an a**) until a few years down the line. LOL!! Peter is the goodwill ambassador and always greets the new actors with open arms. That’s why you never hear bad things about him. Also, I’m very distracted by Sharon Case’s lower lip. Why did she ruin herself? She was perfectly fine without the lips injections. And, finally Tracey Bregman looked great the other day. It looks like she got rid of that animal on the top of her head and got a trim. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 8

Of course I still don’t understand how this case is being tried in Wisconsin? Didn’t the crime happen in Chicago? Last I checked, Chicago was part of Illinois, not Wisconsin. But hey, why let silly geography get in the way of a stupid storyline?

The precedent was set when Christine tried Sharon for a murder that happened in Hawaii. It wasn't even on this continent so one state over is small potatoes to these writers. 🙄

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

The precedent was set when Christine tried Sharon for a murder that happened in Hawaii. It wasn't even on this continent so one state over is small potatoes to these writers. 🙄

Yeah I remember that. It was shortly after I started watching Y&R and my first thought was WTF? I mean, I know soap cops have jurisdiction everywhere, but I didn’t know the courts did too! And since Hawaii didn’t seem to care about Skye, why would Wisconsin? LOL! At least Rey told Billy that Italy is out of his jurisdiction. Of course he also said he’d put the right people on the case. Who knew he had ‘people’?

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

Show needs to give Rey-Rey a new tune. If he's going to lose his stuff and browbeat and interrogate her every time he "senses" that Sharon might be thinking about Adam, he's not going to get anything else done in his day.

Sharon will always have feelings for Adam, but she's committed to her marriage to Rey. He either has to accept that and carry on, or reject it, get a divorce, and move on. Either way, shut up about it!

And speaking of Sharon:

Why is Show determined to make her the Shiniest Object in the Room lately? The wardrobe choices have been...interesting.

• LOL 8
  • Love 12
7 minutes ago, TVForever said:

Show needs to give Rey-Rey a new tune. If he's going to lose his stuff and browbeat and interrogate her every time he "senses" that Sharon might be thinking about Adam, he's not going to get anything else done in his day.

Sharon will always have feelings for Adam, but she's committed to her marriage to Rey. He either has to accept that and carry on, or reject it, get a divorce, and move on. Either way, shut up about it!

And speaking of Sharon:

Why is Show determined to make her the Shiniest Object in the Room lately? The wardrobe choices have been...interesting.

Everybody has been super shiny lately. From Lauren's glitter bomb jacket to Phyllis' tin foil skirt. I don't know what TIIC are going for there.

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
23 hours ago, Sake614 said:

So I’ve reached the point where I FF thru all the Phyllis scenes, doesn’t matter if she’s with Jack or Nick, but most especially Nick. I just can’t anymore. And Nick seriously needs to just get down off that horse he’s riding because he looks like even more of an idiot. Wah wah daddy only loves me sometimes. But then he shuts me out in favor of Adam when he needs some dirty work done. Who cares if I’ve repeatedly told him NOT to involve me in his nefarious deeds? I want daddy to ask ME! ME! ME!

Nick has a long history of brushing aside his malicious behavior and crimes, all to turn it around by condemning others for what he perceives are slights against himself. 

Phyllis can't get out of her own way or control her antagonistic communication skills, to simply listen to Nick whine and complain like an immature asshat. Her hatred of all things Newman (and it's becoming apparent to Nick that she's incapable of giving the type of support he's been asking for, and might only be tolerating him because of the money he lent her for the Gangrenous Parsimony and their Sexxxy Times) is a low bar and the only thing important to her. Demanding Nick agree with her puts him on the defensive and he spouts Ride or Die with his family ... Phyllis refuses to let go of her hostility.

It's an impasse, something neither of them will be willing to sort out.

Sally's insecurity demands that she confront every person she's upset/lied to/offended for absolution or acknowledgement. She wants to be recognized as a talent and her detractors regret dismissing her.

Let it go, Sally. 

The same can be said that Jack pursues contact with Sally if only to insult or demean her, because he blames her for being left alone when Dumber, Kyle and Locke Jr went to Milan. Jack chooses to be alone. And that's nobody's fault but Jack's.

There's no there there with Sutton's murder trial (or much of anything involving Hillary 2,0 finding her maternal family). Why should we care? TIIC chose not to create a character driven story that involves Hillary 2.0s maternal family. We haven't seen Naya and Imani in weeks, never seen Naya's husband. Sutton is a black cloud looming over Hillary 2,0s life and she wants him to suffer the same as she has and imagines Naya has been hurt. Testifying to conversations after Sutton fired her sounds unethical for Hillary 2,0 to balance her already tarnished reputation and law license upon, but she's game.

Damaging Sutton's reputation and sending him to prison won't be enough for Hillary 2.0.

NotBilly is on a fishing expedition with Sally. Any small piece of information might lead NotBilly to where Gaines in located. NotBilly isn't half as clever as he thinks he is. Warning Sally about Atona was a laugh, forgetting that NotBilly is just as malevolent and should be wearing his own warning notification in polite company.

His intent is to tie up Atonal, Victor and Locke-ness in the same criminal conspiracy, and salvage all the money and time he's wasted at Chance Dot Com trying to stop Victoria from moving on from their past.   

NotBilly's desperate for a win, as he rushes headlong into another brick wall ... And with Lily's acquiescence.

Another business plan full of holes from the NotBilly brain trust.

That was an odd exchange. Was Rey Rey exercising his territorial rights as Sharon's husband, or just annoyed that Noah was treating the cottage like a crash pad, with no plans how long he was staying in Genoa City? 

I don't think Noah is that concerned about Nick's dust up with Victoria or what's going on with his family. He's been reticent to talk about why he wants to leave London and too interested in Tessa's romantic life with his half-sister.

It would be a shame to kill off Locke-ness, just as Victoria is beginning a life as a happily married lady. It's one of the few times EH has been fully engaged in her character; RB brings out all the best in her.

Locke-ness is conspiring with Victor and Atonal to crush NotBilly/Chance Dot Com, while giving Victoria room for plausible deniability, should the subject arise.  

Anything that wipes the smug off of NotBilly's face and publicly exposes him as a waste of skin, I support.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • Useful 1
  • Love 16

I want to run onto the set with a can of blonde root touch-up and NAIL Abby's roots TO HELL. OMG if you're growing them out, just hit the whole thing with a dark blonde/light brown. I don't know what's worse: her roots or that ill-fitting light purple shiny gross dress? Now we get to watch her weepily worry about Chance, like we don't get to see that at least once per month. 🙄 That's a real hoot paired with the fact that her kid hates her and we get the canned baby crying accompanying a thrift store baby doll wrapped in a blanket.

Rey needs to follow the rest of his family back to Miami as he's doing jack shit around Genoa City with the exception of worrying about Adam boning his wife 24/7. Isn't there a crime he should be investigating or something? Sharon seems to be relegated to Crimson Lights waitress again. Yawn.

• LOL 3
  • Love 15

Chloe, have you met Lauren before? She's always been petty. Her weaponizing it against innocent children is the only thing new IMO.

Sally, you probably need to put all adult male Abbotts on the "no contact" list. STAT.

The Sad Stench of Desperation: new from Jabot for Men! Good grief, Billy. Apparently you both look and smell like a loser. For Lily's sake I hope you don't taste like one too. 🤮

If Chance is supposed to be undercover why would he have anything near him with his real name on it?

I was impressed with the way Sally held her own during that d*ck-swinging contest between Adam and Billy. Adam likely doesn't underestimate her but it seems like Billy does. At his own peril.

Okay, Lily zeroed right in on Sharon's stepping out of bounds wrt Adam. Wonder who Sharon will try to use to get Billy in line next, Jack? Traci? Good luck with that, hon.

Sounds like there's going to be mean girl mess between Chelsea and Sally, and Chloe will act as referee. I might already be bored. 😒

Lol, Ashley sent Mariah and Tessa to the kitchen to make some snacks. "Know your place, peons. Rich people are handling things in here." 🧐

Billy told Lily they need to find Gaines, dead or alive. Yo, Gaines: how about some New Jersey homeboy music for your MIA listening pleasure:

Sharon is not a good tap-dancer. Rey was like, "Chile, please" when she was trying to explain her wild concerns about Billy. Woman, what part of "not your business" do you not grasp? 😐

Poor Tater. He was like, "Uncle Daddy Godpapa Devon, you gotta get me outta here! If it's not the blonde one breathing too hard on my face, it's the redhead showing up at all hours of the day and night. I can't take it! Help me!" 😿

Oh geez, I bet Sally is going to try to get someone to take Newman Fashion out from under the Newman Media umbrella. Who would she go to? Victoria? Nick?

• Useful 2
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

I’m sorry that Chance is a goner but it’s about time since TIIC knew recasting Chance wasn’t in the cards.

Mr Chipmunk needs a heaping mug of STFU. Who the hell is Mr Chipmunk to comment about Sally keeping out of trouble and having more tricks up her sleeve.  All in all, Chloe is a rank neophyte next to Sally and Adam only gave Chloe a job because of Chelsea. Lauren is as petty as her friend Rodan the Petty. Now I dub Mrs Chipmunk, Mrs Chipmunk the Jealous. 

One of the best things you can say about Sally is that she is loyal. Even when working for Lauren she was loyal to her by sending the useless talentless Summer the Duck to Milan. Chloe is the backstabber not Sally.  The same for Chelsea. Chelsea designed schmattas and old ladies sun dresses.  Chelsea, as a designer can’t even hold a candle to Sally. 

Nostrils the Weasel thinks Adam is low, but in reality, Nostrils the Weasel is lower than whale shit and does reek from the stench of desperation. 

Sally is no wallflower and she brushes off Nostrils the Weasel like a flea on her arm. Sally has stood up for herself with a lot more intimidating people, in LA, than Nostrils the Weasel. 

I can’t stand Rey the Chin. He’s the one that should be gone not Chance. As far as Rey the Chin is concerned, the enemy of my enemy is my friend. Rey the Chin turns a blind eye to Nostrils the Weasel slanderous accusations and actually makes excuses for his slander.  Again I ask, is Rey the Chin turning a blind eye to Jesse’s nefarious activities.  

Mr Chipmunk, Adam put Mrs Chipmunk through hell?  I guess blowing up Adam and shooting Adam is justified in Mr Chipmunk’s eyes.  Ask yourself Mr Chipmunk, would you have left Bella in a car by herself?  

Thinking about it does the expression on Rey the Chin and Nostrils the Weasel make you feel that they are both constipated?  I sure hope they don’t use an suppository or stool softener so every time they do shit, it feels like they are pinching off a pineapple.  

• Love 9

One of the facets of Jack's continual disdain of Sally that is bothering me lately is how he has shown zero introspection about how easily he was deceived by Tara Locke,  and the impact of that on his life. He has never owned what an asshat she made of him since she was walked out of his front door in handcuffs.

• Useful 4
  • Love 17

Rey is sooo annoying. He can’t force Sharon not to care about Adam, so instead of just moving on, he’s decided to eliminate the competition? And his criticisms of Adam might go over easier if he wasn’t aligning himself with felons like notBilly and Kevin the arsonist.

All I could think about during the NotBilly/Sharon convo in the park was how they had sex. What was merely disgusting (and disrespectful to Jack… wait, how often has Billy done this?) at the time would’ve been horrifying and grotesque if it involved this version of Billy. What can Lily possibly see in this scumbag? This jackass is forcing me to root for Victor!

The most interesting thing about this Chance/Abby storyline is how I have to search for the remote in order to fast forward through the scenes.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 11
8 hours ago, TVForever said:

Today Sharon did show that she is one of the few women on the show that can pull off that 3 inch leather belt they keep strapping on to different actresses on the show.

7 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

And don't forget that lavender sfogliatelle that Abby's wearing. When the hell is that dress even appropriate to wear? Maybe if your grandma was a wedding guest in the 1990's?

every time Abby moved or 'emoted' the thing gaped and bunched up.

7 hours ago, Cupid Stunt said:

NotBilly's desperate for a win, as he rushes headlong into another brick wall ... And with Lily's acquiescence.

Another business plan full of holes from the NotBilly brain 

Locke-ness is conspiring with Victor and Atonal to crush NotBilly/Chance Dot Com, while giving Victoria room for plausible deniability, should the subject arise.  

Anything that wipes the smug off of NotBilly's face and publicly exposes him as a waste of skin, I support.

I think they are going to kill off Locke - I just hope that it's Billy's fault (Gaines) and Prick and AA are the least of his problems - Dark Chess Game Victoria will go scorched earth on him and hopefully Jill and Lily scrape him off.

• Useful 3
  • Love 10

Jack can hire him and Phyl (after Nick calls in her loan) cause he's a mook

I hope Stich turns up one more time - and Kelly shows up to admit killing  Delia - I really want to see Butt's and Clo's heads explode - bonus if Victor knew it wasn't Adam all along and thought it was Drinki.

remember he found a witness and lost him pret.ty quick

• Useful 2
  • Love 9

Yeah, Abby, Chance did in fact knowingly abandon you.  Sorry.  I don't know where this is going besides nowhere, since it probably involves meta issues regarding casting.  But if Hero Boy got himself blown up, it's a consequence of how selfish and terrible a choice he made. 

Ah, that's the Sharon I know.  Doing her weird ass high as a kite/innocent Rhine maiden routine everytime she gets confronted about Adam.  If Shadam really is endgame because of SC's antics or demands, then just do it already instead of this complete waste.   

All that said, I did think SC looked really good today.  

Edited by JNavarro
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

I felt so sorry for Mariah wanting to help by holding Tater but Ashley sends her back to the kitchen and then Abby gives Tater to Devon to hold.  They are so insensitive to Mariah.  

Did anyone else feel like Chase was going to show up in the park where Abby went to get some air?

How can Lily think that Olive Oyl would side with Billy against Adam & Victor?  I don’t get it.

I hope Ashland sticks around.

• Love 20
20 minutes ago, paisley said:

Who wants to establish a GoFundMe to help Y&R purchase a Baby Alive for Abby? So very sick of smothered sausage.

Even a Raggedy Andy doll would be more lifelike than the sausage.

• LOL 10
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, JNavarro said:

Ah, that's the Sharon I know.  Doing her weird ass high as a kite/innocent Rhine maiden routine everytime she gets confronted about Adam.  If Shadam really is endgame because of SC's antics or demands, then just do it already instead of this complete waste.   

JNavarro, that's the best description of Sharon EVER!

giphy.gif

Compete with THAT, Rey Rey!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 2

Where the fark has Nina been for this Chance is "dead" storyline? He's her son and Christine the news deliverer is her best friend. I haven't watched everyday. Has anyone even mentioned Nina as of yet?

• Useful 5
  • Love 10

Where did all that hair come from on Sharon?  The long piece was almost to her waist at the front!  And darker too.  She has good chemistry with this Noah too.

NuNoah is doing a great job!  He comes across very empathetic and warm in his delivery.  Love this recast as I am still not used to Jason as Billy.

• Love 15
9 hours ago, Jaded said:

Where the fark has Nina been for this Chance is "dead" storyline? He's her son and Christine the news deliverer is her best friend. I haven't watched everyday. Has anyone even mentioned Nina as of yet?

Nina was around a lot earlier on in this story line. I think she's in CA to do some screen writing? If it's not that then she's somewhere else doing something else career related. I just can't believe Christine ran right over to tell Abby - "we don't really know anything, we don't have any proof, there's no official info yet, the facts aren't in, we're still waiting to hear anything regarding the situation, but I just had to tell you your husband maybe, might, could possibly, there's just a ghost of a chance, there's only a snowball's chance in hell, that your husband could be dead." Oh, bug.

• LOL 6
  • Love 13

I'm really liking NuNoah. He was so sweet with Sharon and when Negative Nick lumbered in to wet blanket their conversation, he gave some really mature advice. It's so gratifying when your kid grows up and turns into a really cool person. One time, our hairdresser was bemoaning the state of her relationship, my son had some great words of comfort and wisdom for her, that made me so proud.

• Love 16

Those idiotically stupid TIIC now have Naty Nate Nate as their cancer expert?  Ashland, if you don’t like your Oncologists than change your Oncologists .  A good Oncologist knows a hell of a lot more than Naty Nate Nate and would be able to interpret the “Peruvian Treatment” much better than he could. If Ashland is to receive the “Peruvian Treatment”, than TIIC has to make Ashland go to Peru to get the treatment.  But I’m sure that TIIC will make it acceptable and legal in the US. 

Is there now a competition between Rodan the Petty and Lauren in who can wear the tightest unflattering dress to accentuate their jiggling boobies?

The mint green is a nice color on Sharon but her outfit is better suited for a 18 year old than her. 

Noah continues to have trouble with women.  TIIC are making Noah seem more and more more like BananaBreath the Gorilla.  Too bad Noah doesn’t hear his own words. 

Banana Breath the Gorilla “YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK”.  Rodan the Petty, YOU ARE YOUR OWN WORSE ENEMY” (Caw Caw). 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 5

Wow, Phyllis actually had the nerve to get mad because Nick prioritized his child over her. 😒

So does Ashland's oncologist work at the same hospital as Nate? It doesn't sound like Nate has had any direct contact with him. Seems odd to me. I think there's still room for Ashland to be faking his illness if he has someone falsifying his medical records and test results.

Was that a chem test between Elena and Noah? He was staring at her awfully hard. Ehhhh.

Nick, Phyllis is playing you against another man and she's not even being discreet about it. Where's your self-respect?

Oh dear, Noah left a broken heart in London. Does this mean some chick with a fake British accent will be showing up soon? Meh, B&B already did that one not too long ago. 🙄

Newsflash! Yes, Phyllis, you are your own worst enemy. So why don't you go rent a car and run yourself over with it?

Sure hope Ashland and Victoria aren't heading to Peru to get his experimental treatment. Victoria might end up on a slow boat to nowhere while a magically cured Ashland returns to GC with her doppelgänger. Yeah, that's the ticket! 😉

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I'm really liking NuNoah. He was so sweet with Sharon and when Negative Nick lumbered in to wet blanket their conversation, he gave some really mature advice. It's so gratifying when your kid grows up and turns into a really cool person. 

I remember when oldNoah was dating someone and NeanderNick did a PSA on safe sex.  Noah said they were already using protection. A couple of weeks later Nick & Whatshername created unexpected Christian on drop cloths on the floor. Noah needs to have the sex talk to educate his father if Nick finds a more fertile woman after driving Phylly away.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2

I haven’t been tuning in daily but the day I do I’m treated to a Phyllis in a too tight beige dress, one shoulder out, one nipple showing, telling Jack she’s not delusional about Nick while making horny eyes at him. 
Christian is still with us? I thought perhaps he went to stay with Keemo but I guess down the road it will be Connor vs Christian and that will only work if they keep Christian. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

I haven’t been tuning in daily but the day I do I’m treated to a Phyllis in a too tight beige dress, one shoulder out, one nipple showing, telling Jack she’s not delusional about Nick while making horny eyes at him. 
Christian is still with us? I thought perhaps he went to stay with Keemo but I guess down the road it will be Connor vs Christian and that will only work if they keep Christian. 

He's still upstairs, waxing his skis.

• LOL 11

Show supposedly has budget issues, but TIIC felt it was okay to waste a days taping on what we saw today?

Nick came back after a night away from Phyllis getting his wedgie unstuck, Phyllis apparently spent a night superglueing hers to her brain while Jack sat downstairs at the Gory Pesthole looking like an apparition who haunts the place.

Sharon spent her morning flirting with Noah until Elena floated in, seeking coffee and endless adulation because she worked a double shift.  She always acts like she was doing heart transplants while doing appendectomies with her teeth at the same time.  This is Genoa City - she more likely spent her time treating lactose overdoses, removing cheese curds inserted in places they were never meant to be and saving the town from a pink eye epidemic.  

Meanwhile, Ashland and Victoria discussed if it was really worthwhile buying anything on layaway.  8 Ball says "Not".

Show ends with Phyllis listening to Jack give her the same advice he told her three time in the past week, all the while nodding at him while thinking about how she'll redecorate the Abbott Mansion in a month or two.

Sharon and Nick tied it all up while pretending to listen to Noah with Sharon secretly wondering if Ray Rey would mind it all that much if Nick moved in with them, while Nick sat there working on a new wedgie.

Gosh I wonder what drama tomorrow will bring???

Edited by boes
  • LOL 19
  • Love 2

Oh my gods, I couldn't be any more bored with the Phickle couple and their manufactured crisis.  If Phyllis doesn't know what's happening to them, how are we supposed to know?  I did have to laugh, though at the filet mignon dinner from The Groin Phalanx Romance Package.  It looked like what they serve in junior high cafeterias.  Even if I weren't a vegetarian, I'd think it looked gross. 

When exactly did Jack stop having a life?  Who has the time to listen to the same person moan about the same crap every damn day, especially when said crap involves the guy your ex cheated on you with?   

I don't usually comment on the fashions because I really don't care, but I have to ask...were those "=" sign creases on the nippulary area of the breasticle section of Phyllis' dress an intentional design feature?   

• LOL 14
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, KLovestoShop said:

Chance is going to be found, barely alive, with a disfigured face, and he’ll come back to GC as a new recast. 

Good. Then he can have a happy reunion with his wife and they can all be back burnered for like 6 months. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 13
16 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

OMG. That dress on her was a crime against humanity. I can only hope it's her Halloween costume.

• LOL 11
  • Love 1

Rodan the Petty’s “headlights” are so distracting they are able to distract from Rodan the Petty’s shit ass acting. I’m going to paraphrase what Susan Sarandon said in an interview. I think it’s very hard to be in a scene where you are upstaged by your nipples. 

Valencia, Spain?  That seems quite random. Are TIIC being PC and not having Chance’s demise in the Middle East?  

I hate to be crass but if Abby was a better actress her grief would be more believable and not just “phoned in”. In typical Abby fashion, Abby can’t handle stress. The “Sausage” cries and she calls on Devon to help. Abby can’t handle being around the “Sausage” right now so she runs out leaving Victor holding the “Sausage”.  I wonder if Victor would actually hold a real baby 🤔. All and all I feel for Abby but this whole storyline is more stupid than sympathetic. 

Rodan the Petty and Banana Breath the Gorilla 😢😢😢🙂🙂🙂😅😅😅😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣.  

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
40 minutes ago, Gam2 said:

Shut up, Nick and Phyllis. Stop crying, Abby. Stop being the MVP to everyone in GC, Devon. Shut up about the trial, Amanda. We do not care.

This post just says it all. Kudos!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I'm glad Victor mentioned that Abby's front door was unlocked. It never makes sense to me how people in GC just walk into other people's homes without even knocking. The issue can't just be the Rona. 😑

Nick and Phyllis have been together on and off for what now, 25 years or so? What could they possibly have left to hash out? None of the basic circumstances in their lives have changed other than most of their kids are a lot older so parenting is less of a factor.

Tessa has a valid point, IMO. If Mariah stays overinvested in Tater's welfare then she probably also stays not far from finding an excuse to take him from his home, away from his mother. Not good.

Valencia. Huh. Why would the US have operatives working undercover there? Does Chance even speak Spanish? So many questions! 🤔

Phyllis' sense of entitlement is astounding to me. In her mind is it ever possible for her to do something she can't justify? She is horrible and I'll never understand why Jack and Nick are so fixated on her. 🤬

Do things differently, Phyllis? Pshht. When have you ever gotten or kept a man without using your vajayjay? It's what you do, it's who you are.

Why is it that Amanda's storyline continues to be with people who aren't even on screen most of the time?

Lol at Victor delicately holding the two sacks of flour disguised as a baby. Now with a wee blue cap so Grandpa could tell which end was the head. 🤠

Who gives two sh*ts whether you're happy, Phyllis? Heck, who even gives one sh*t? AFAIC, if you're unhappy that means something must be going right in this cold, cruel world. 🥳

There. It. Is. Nick called it out. Phyllis got upset to learn Nick had been discussing their relationship with someone else, and Nick was finally like, "But Jack tho." Yeah, Nick, a lot of people have been waiting for that clapback.

Re the previews: Gaines? Yeesh, this guy has more lives than nine cats. His showing up at Billy's seems fishy to me.

• LOL 2
  • Love 17
16 minutes ago, KLovestoShop said:

I call Phyllis’s dress The Naked Dress.  The way she was sitting, I was waiting for her cash and prizes were going to flop out. 

I choose Door Number 3.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

What a riveting Friday cliffhanger episode.  The only thing I learned is that the Prop Department must have been given a budget increase, because the role of Dominic Philip Newman Abbott Mergeron Foster Webster Winters Hamilton Chancellor XV is now being played by a lumbar pillow. And I think it's memory foam, so they really splurged.       

How dumb and delusional is Nick?  He actually believes there is more to his relationship with Phyllis than video games and sex! 😂  Dude, just break out the Atari and have a Grand Theft Auto tournament and this little tiff will be history. 

What happened to the annual Halloween party episode?  I always look forward to the costumes.  That's one thing this show has been consistently good at.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 17
  • Love 5