Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

44 minutes ago, Mrs. P. said:

And Victor wins again. It must be in his contract. Sickening.

The only thing left that convinces me EB doesn't have complete control is that Nadia's Theme hasn't yet been replaced by a Victor montage of punching guys and bedding women- and super smart CHESS- set to "I'm Too Sexy".

• LOL 18
  • Love 1

Jack having a romance isn’t on my mind but I will take him and Diane. They are nice together.

Yeah, I agree they would make the most elegant couple Y&R has had in quite a while. But I just don't see why Jack would go there again. IMO Diane can't be trusted and Jack could do better even at his age. He's handsome, wealthy, educated, and from an elite family. He really should be fighting off the women, especially the age 40 - 50ish new divorcees.

• Like 2
  • Love 14
18 hours ago, deirdra said:

If Victor didn't have his goons killed & buried deeply, Chance can find them and get their DNA, fingerprints & confessions.

Just to play devils advocate.  First of all, Chance 2.0 didn’t say anything about more than one security guard. The tape only shows someone other than King Kong driving, one cigarette butt, and one bloody finger print. So Chance 2.0 matches DNA and the finger print big deal. So you think that Chance 2.0 would get a confession. The security guard would be more afraid of what Victor night do if he does confess. I’m sure Michael could come up with reasonable explanations for why the security guard was there in the first place like I said before giving King Kong a strong warning about coming back to GC.  Yes Victor staged the accident but there is, so far, no way for Chance 2.0 to definitely prove his case. 

Chance 2.0 better not become a boozer because, if he does, Devon would swoop in and try to get full custody of Bowie. Remember Devon knows best when it comes to children and business.  NOT. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
On 8/19/2022 at 9:36 PM, Julyolo said:

Evidence? Facts? You're kidding, right? It's a soap opera we're posting about. If you read my post it was qualified at beginning with that was my interpretation. This entire thread is suffused with interpretations. I hope that doesn't offend you!

You couldn’t possibly offend me.

• Hugs 1
  • Love 2
On 8/16/2022 at 3:45 PM, SiouxB said:

Every day I think to myself who is the most repulsive and repugnant character on here and usually it changes daily ....but for the last couple of episodes that she’s been in, it’s Chelsea...and believe me that’s saying a lot with all the horrible characters on this show but after today, I think I will be fast forwarding all her scenes because she did the unthinkable and made me feel bad for Billy....

....The character (and actress) has no charm or grace and is so un-selfaware ...never mind the fact that she and Billy should certainly not be any kind of friends but the way she was just casually chilling with him today and throwing popcorn at him and acting like a couquette....I’m over it....🤮

Billy has been a buttbiscuit for the absolute longest and he's 90 percent of the reason I gave up on this show, but I haven't forgotten that Chelsea's entry story involved her being paid by Victor to rape him and cause trouble between him and Victoria and that even he does not deserve to be pushed back with her, ever.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 12

Recap, recoup today in GC. Loved Chance getting Abby up to speed that her father is criminally nasty......just not  prosecutable nasty, and Adam calling Victor out! Victor and Victoria's home decor sets are so 1999! Throw pillows puffed up like bags of microwave popcorn in position at opposing ends of the couch...faux fur throw? Surely the great Victor and Nikki could do better. Isn't Victoria's educational background in art? Her fireplace front needs a re-facing or complete replacement. The faux tree in front of the two orange uninspiring pictures?  Maybe Newman Enterprises can contract with Marchetti Home, and Phyllis can bring both of their living rooms up to 2022.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7

Nick wished Ashland dead..

Because he faked an illness. Does anyone else see the irony in this?

So I guess he was hoping for a real fatal illness. But it was fake so now thankfully he is really dead .🤔

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Julyolo said:

Victor and Victoria's home decor sets are so 1999!

The Abbott house is the worst imo. It looks like a decorator from the 70s threw up all over it.  Victor and Jacks house certainly are not minimalist!  Fake plastic plants and plastic gold decor.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I can't with Nick. He shows up at the coffeehouse all hours of the day and night and expects Sharon to drop everything, lock the doors, and host his latest pity party.

So Chance is going to lie in his police report on Ashland's death, to keep both Nick and Victor out of trouble. He just made himself another accessory to his in-laws' crime. Nina, come get your son. He and his ethics have gone off the rails.

Why would Victoria go back to her house so soon, and at night? Yeesh, I think she needs to sell that place. It's basically a crime scene-in-waiting at this point.

Ugh, was anyone pining for a flashback of Ashland's final moments? Anyone? Bueller? Bueller? 🤨

Wasn't it past Victor's bedtime when Adam showed up? Whatever, TGVN looked to me he like he was channeling Jabba the Hutt, all blobbed out in his chair.

Shut up, Chance. Maybe you should've let the prosecutor decide whether they could make a case against the Newmans or not. You straight up look like you're covering for your in-laws, and now you're basically one of Victor's goons, but inside the GCPD.

Adam doesn't know what coding is, or did he simply not know how to explain it to Victor? Gah, it's not mysterious or complicated. Whatever, I guess Adam got put on "Prop Victor" duty today, to make sure the audience understands: Victor always wins because he's smarter than everybody. Ya got that?

Billy's having a busy day running around town seeing all his women, Chelsea, Lily, and Victoria. He's like a pimp tending to his stable of heaux. And both Vikki and Chelsea are trying to challenge Lily's status as Billy's bottom b!tch, lol.

The Abbott house is the worst imo. It looks like a decorator from the 70s threw up all over it. 

Heh, especially during the December holiday season.

But I'd like to think it's just an "old money" thing. To have a bunch of new, contemporary furnishings and decorations in the Abbott manse would be déclassé for a family that's been socially upper crust for generations.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Why would Victoria go back to her house so soon, and at night? Yeesh, I think she needs to sell that place. It's basically a crime scene-in-waiting at this point.

Isn't that house where Nikki (sort of) killed JT under ridiculously similar circumstances? Right down to the body that wasn't where it was supposed  to be when they went back to check on it.

I'm with you, Joi.  Vikki needs to sell that house pronto. The place is a death trap.

Edited by TVForever
  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8

This was background noise today for me as I had a case of the Mondays but why did Billy say he was proud of Victoria? Proud of what? She’s failed at all her marriages. She always needs Nick or Daddy to save her. She sends her kids to boarding school when she has a new husband. She gets her job courtesy of daddy. The woman is a mess. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 7

Nostrils and Olive reminiscing about the good times.  🤢🤮. Than Nostrils makes a hyperbolic statement about Olive growing NE bigger and better than ever and being the best mother to the most amazing kids that this planet has ever seen 🤢🤢🤮🤮.  I’m quite sure Sharon, Lily, and Nikki would take exception to that statement. 

So Olive tells Nostrils about what Victor did in no uncertain terms. How long before the other shoe drops or should I say the Grinning Soul podcast drops. 

Banana Breath you killed King Kong by accident. Deal with it. So Victor covered it up but you killed King Kong by accident. If you faced charges, would that have eased your conscience?  

Chance 2.0 you are conflicted that you know that Victor is guilty of a cover up but you are more upset that you couldn’t definitive prove your case. Chance 2.0 talking about being drawn into the military and then law enforcement was because there were rules. There is right and there is wrong and you break the rules there is punishment.  In the military, rules include following orders. So if you disobey a direct order that you feel that’s not morally correct, you shouldn’t be punished.  If you knew that Rey didn’t arrest Mia for attempted murder, you would have arrested Mia instead.  Chance 2.0 I have news for you.  Your not the paragon of virtue. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
On 8/20/2022 at 9:48 AM, Chatty Cake said:

I don’t think Chance is quite as done as he told the Newman’s.

Jack having a romance isn’t on my mind but I will take him and Diane. They are nice together.

I agree with this.  Chance may have determined that this particular cover-up wasn't worth pursuing.  But his eyes appear to be open to the fact that Victor is the Chairman of the Board of The Newman Racketeering Influenced Corrupt Organization, Inc.  I think Chance is just getting started.

And yes, Jack and Diane have loads of chemistry together.  If Jack could forgive all of Phyllis' betrayals, it's not out of the realm of possibilities for him to get over Diane's shady past.

When Chelsea asked Billy the other day if he missed "the old Billy", I know I answered that question in the affirmative.  By "the old Billy", I assume she meant the Billy from three Billys ago! 

Edited by Snaporaz
  • Like 1
  • Wink 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

What I got from today's epishit:

Schick will rise again

There's gonna be a three-way Buttbiscuit tussle involving: Lily, MoP & Manjaw

Chance is gonna make Abby pay for making him choose Da Fambly over the law. 

This is so boring

• Applause 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 2

Yay, the post Newman-victory episode.  

I felt nothing for Victoria.   She continuously makes bad choices and gets bailed out by Daddy, and generally isn't a pleasant person unless you're a Newman sycophant.

Pretty much knew what Chance's justification was going to be, and it was straight bulljive.  The Newmans don't get to decide what the law is, and what a great precedent to let them get away with it as long as they're just "protecting" someone.

Credit to Abby I guess for at least having the awareness of what she was saying, but she'll probably be back to being a family apologist in no time.  Thought that dress/color looked great on MO though.

Ah, Victor doesn't get why Ashland being alive and just gone would be a better alternative.  Never mind that his son and daughter wouldn't have had to go through a violent traumatic experience, as long he got to "dominate" the situation.  Great guy, great dad.  

Then again, Gramps was probably about to treat himself to a fresh new pair of Spanx to celebrate his latest big tough win...of course he was feeling good!

Edited by JNavarro
  • Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 7
12 hours ago, MsMalin said:

Fake plastic plants and plastic gold decor.

I'm pretty sure the plastic gold decor is named "Nikki" and I'm confident that the fake plastic plants refer to her and Victor's Idiotische kinder.

Today's episode seemed like the actors showed up but the writers didn't, so they all winged it.  And not too well.

I was happy, though, to see Victor sitting in the chair with his bathroom immediately to his left with that tacky bar within shouting range while he verbally mumble lunged at that walking Keane painting of a son, Adam.  Adam's self pity was so free flowing today he could have bottled and sold it.

WHY does Show insist on giving Nick dramatic scenes?  The only drama the guy can convincingly pull of is a case of jock itch.  And Sharon today..... I couldn't tell if she had just finished off a bong or she was microdosing mushrooms but she was floating like a Macy's Thanksgiving Parade balloon.

• LOL 15
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, MsMalin said:

The Abbott house is the worst imo. It looks like a decorator from the 70s threw up all over it.  Victor and Jacks house certainly are not minimalist!  Fake plastic plants and plastic gold decor.

The Abbott Manor is one of my most comforting tv homes, second only to Lucinda Walsh's bedroom. I almost feel like it is really part of my history, right up there with my both my grandma's houses, my various childhood homes. I remember when Sharon brought in a new couch and it was awful, even though it was the same color. I am pretty sure the other one was eventually returned. I wish we got more of the dining room, kitchen and the pool area, looking exactly as it always looked. I also miss GCAC. 

My opinion has always been that when Y&R is over, the Abbott Manor set needs to be donated to a museum. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
15 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

I agree with this.  Chance may have determined that this particular cover-up wasn't worth pursuing.  But his eyes appear to be open to the fact that Victor is the Chairman of the Board of The Newman Racketeering Influenced Corrupt Organization, Inc.  I think Chance is just getting started.

What I think would be fun is if Dom/Bowie grows up to be a cop and when he joins the GCPD gets a bunch of cold cases to solve and one of them is Ashland's possible murder.  He solves it and puts away Auntie Vic and Uncle Nick and possibly Grampire (who will undoubtedly still be around.)

• Wink 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10

Mr Chipmunk, is a schmuck because Mr Chipmunk doesn’t know the difference between direct evidence and circumstantial evidence.  By the way, who is the DA of GC?  Mr Chipmunk thinks it’s a slam dunk convention of Victor but doesn’t he realize his brother, Michael, will poke so many holes into the evidence it would be a slam dunk not guilty.  So Chance 2.0 ran it by the “chief”. Wouldn’t Chance 2.0 say Paul if Paul was still the chief?  The chief agreed to with Chance 2.0 but that isn’t enough for Mr Chipmunk. 

Chelsea has now entered the major leagues of reprehensible citizens of GC. Chelsea now slinks around GC as someone whose 💩 doesn’t stink. 

So Nostrils is walking away from the pod cast. Does that mean that Chelsea becomes the Grinning Soul?  

What is Mrs Chipmunk malfunction?  Why is she downplaying her COO position?  Can’t Mrs Chipmunk admit to how fantastic it is to be working with Sally rather than Chelsea the want to be.  

It seems that Olive needs a weekly video presentation to bolster the fact that she’s large and in charge.  Olive is not correct in saying nothing changes if nothing changes because she doesn’t have the capability of changing. 

• Fire 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, SHERMDOG said:

OMG!! Chelsea had 2 different necklaces on today. Same design but different color a little after the halfway point!! Haha

Lol !!

Noticed the same thing... and at first I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me but I think it was a reversible Mariners link necklace that started on the gold side and ended up on the turquoise side

Leave it to those continuity monkeys not to notice and it was so obvious when it was on the blue side....how  did they miss that !! 😀

Edited by SiouxB
  • Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, SHERMDOG said:

OMG!! Chelsea had 2 different necklaces on today. Same design but different color a little after the halfway point!! Haha

Did anyone notice the extra long, thin ribbon that Sharon has been wearing around her neck? It may come down to her waist. Just the thing when you are pouring hot beverages and operating expresso machines. And that whispery voice.😣

• LOL 13
  • Love 1

Was Father Knows Best ever in colour? We only saw it on our B&W TV and the walls looked light grey (I imagined them as beige). I recall some people having turquoise bathroom fixtures in the late 1960s (after FKB ended), but never full walls painted turquoise.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Waldo13 said:

So Chance 2.0 ran it by the “chief”. Wouldn’t Chance 2.0 say Paul if Paul was still the chief?

Sad face. And I don't think they are recasting the role of chief. Hey, whatever happened to the designer guy from NY who was coming to town to clean up the design mess that Gaspy McManJaw left?

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, Snaporaz said:

When Chelsea asked Billy the other day if he missed "the old Billy", I know I answered that question in the affirmative.  By "the old Billy", I assume she meant the Billy from three Billys ago! 

I know I miss him! And before his father in law brought Chelsea into our lives.

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 5

Holy cow!  Abby looks ready for the roller disco.

1 hour ago, deirdra said:

Was Father Knows Best ever in colour? We only saw it on our B&W TV and the walls looked light grey (I imagined them as beige). I recall some people having turquoise bathroom fixtures in the late 1960s (after FKB ended), but never full walls painted turquoise.

I don't think it was in color. I believe they made a point of redecorating and painting the walls.

I am happy that Kevin is not being easy on Chance. He needs to hear an opposing view after only being bullied by the Newmans.  

I think I heard Kevin mention Paul's name. Did anyone else hear it?

I see dummy Billy realized what a disappointment the ear buds gift was and ran out and bought a romantic necklace. 

Edited by MsMalin
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

Victoria told Nikki she slept like a log last night. Ew, I hope she at least got a new bed installed before she moved back home. The old one probably still had Ashland's cooties on it. 🤮

I have to say, Nick was looking rather dapper in his dark suit, shirt, tie, and pocket square combination. Well now, he sort of admitted Victor did the right thing with the cover-up, and he thinks Victoria is just like Victor since she got on board with it so easily. Wow, Nick, have you also figured out water is wet and fire is hot?

Meanwhile, Chloe's outfit today was designed by Chelsea. NFW. It looked like something a person with a modicum of fashion sense would wear, and not like it was designed by a talentless psycho.

Billy's says he's dumping the podcasts. Sure, Jan.

Heh, Nick, Victor didn't merely relieve his ace security team of their duties. He had them all killed, fed into woodchippers, and their remains dispersed over several oceans. Have you met your daddy before?

Yup, Kevin is the one talking sense about Chance's decision to close the Ashland death investigation. What world is this? He's right speaking correctly though, it's going to look bad if anyone in the DA's office has reason to question why Chance made such a choice.

Does Billy believe what he's telling Lily about re-committing to his COO role and not letting Jill down? Meh, he might just be saying what knows Lily wants to hear, that is until he has his exit strategy solidified.

And bony-legged Abby's bought 100% into the Newman family line on the Ashland case even though she knows it's wrong they made her husband compromise his professional ethics. I hope she and Chance break up over it. (And not just because I want to see him look Sally's way. 😏)

What's Chance on about the case report on Ashland's death being redacted? The details won't be redacted for most people inside GCPD, or for any of the potential prosecutors. Gah, IMO he's running on pure unleaded stupid now.

Of course Adam walks up on Kevin and Chance discussing stuff not for public consumption, in the open park. Why do these GC fools keep thinking Chancellor Park is private?

Victoria proudly proclaimed there's nothing stopping her or NE now. Yeah, something pretty bad is coming her way, right? Like the karma bus doing 80mph in fifth gear.

Lol, Billy, you maybe just put a target on your girlfriend's back. Chelsea sees that you're sacrificing the podcast for Lily and your real job at C-W. Hide the bunnies and the stew pots!

So as far Victor is concerned, when you marry into the Newman crime family you have to be willing to protect them from the law? Bet Chance didn't know that. Should've had a prenup, hah hah.

Chance said he had run his decision to close the Ashland case by the Chief and Paul he agreed. Ehhh, the GC police chief was already compromised because the last time he went up against TGVN, Victor threatened to sue him for harassment. It's doubtful Chance is aware of that incident. Do better, MWTs.

Dare we hope Kevin will do the right helpful and not awful thing and rat out Chance? Or let Adam scare him into it?

Chelsea had 2 different necklaces on today. Same design but different color a little after the halfway point!!

Worn on TV noticed because the photo of Chelsea has her wearing the orange side but the image of the necklace looks blue. If you go to the seller's page, it says the necklace is reversible, "mint" versus "burnt orange."

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
points made about Kevin ever being "right"
  • Like 2
  • Love 6

I was surprised when Abby walked into the ranch today. I forget about her being victors daughter sometimes. I know she was there recently when Nikki told her to make Chance disappear the investigation but before Ashland was killed, when was the last time she was with the Newmans? Were they at her wedding? Do they know about Dominic?

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 3
23 hours ago, gingerella said:

What I got from today's epishit:

Schick will rise again

There's gonna be a three-way Buttbiscuit tussle involving: Lily, MoP & Manjaw

Chance is gonna make Abby pay for making him choose Da Fambly over the law. 

This is so boring

It is excruciatingly boring. All I got from today was at least Nick had a scene where he wore his bottom veneers. Improvement from his natural crooked stained teeth even tho the veneers kinda looked like Chiclets. That top of spangles Abby wore was so wrong in so many ways. I could even see a thread hanging off the front of it. And it is nice Victoria and Nikki worked on a gaslight strategy to deceive their employees about Poppin' Fresh. For someone they are going to try to pass off as "unblemished" one would expect a memorial service or in the very least "send donations in memory" feature. Wouldn't most of the employees realize this form of neglect is "damning with faint praise?" 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

Chance is playing this all wrong.  Go be the Newman's lapdog on the force, or actually do your job and stand up to them.  Passively doing their dirty work and then talking shit to Victor- which admittedly I love and wish everyone would do to the pissant- just looks pathetic.

An air pods gift is ultimately what's going to bring down Billy and Lily's relationship.   She's not coming back from that one, dummy.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

Chance has proven himself to be Victor's lapdog; if he has any integrity he would resign from GCPD and ask Victor to hire him as Newman security since he liberated the last ones from their jobs (and possibly their heads).

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Just a couple of things from today' show......

If Chance my Chance oh my Chance isn't going to do his job properly, can he at least not do it properly dressed only in a speedo?  Besides, it's Wisconsin in August and NOBODY wears a hoodie unless they're robbing a wheel of Cheddar from the local Cracker Barrel to exchange for a hit of horse tranquilizer and a dilly bar from the Dairy Queen.

Chelsea has a case of the crazy eyes like she's Daisy, daughter of Sheila or Phyllis after a Brazilian wax.  Or ButtBiscuit after his yearly colonoscopy from Roto Rooter.  (Why can't Show ever do scenes I want to see??)

If there's a single employee at Newman who wants to listen to Victoria drone on AGAIN about how she's "taking Newman into the future" I'd like to meet said employee and find out how he/she has avoided involuntary commitment so far.  What great new ideas could she possibly have that weren't basically "make more money".  By now you'd think Victoria and Nikki would realize that foreclosing on widows and orphans are old hat by now.  Everyone knows the Newman Brand is ego inflation and delusion, anyway.

ButtBiscuit thinks he's as smooth as the shellac he's using as face cream these days, batting his eyes at bats-in-the-belfry Chelsea and then giving Lily some friendship bracelet that looks like something he stole from one of Katie's American Girl doll collection.  Make up might want to reconsider whatever the hell they're using on his face because the glare off his apple doll cheeks made me want to poke out my eyes.

With him and Nate, Chancellor/Winters is going down faster than Jaboat did.

Kevin may be right, but I don't care.  Kevin is too wrong to ever be right.

Edited by boes
  • LOL 16
  • Love 3

Shouldn't Mop have run her big announcement through Sally since this is Newman and Sally is in charge of Media?!

Perhaps Trevor's coming character will be the new D.A. or Police Chief, and he will unearth the big, sloppy cover-up of the big sloppy cover-up.

• Useful 7
  • Love 3

After watching Abby show up in a daytime outfit that made her look like she was heading out to work her corner, I've finally figured out who does the women's wardrobe for Y&R - the same ones that do the nouveau riche inspired women's wardrobe for Real Housewives of Beverly Hills.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 1

This while Newman family unity trope minus Adam is becoming increasingly nauseating. I read somewhere, "Parents write the script, then the siblings spend their lives reciting the lines." It was all I could think of particularly when Nick and Victoria were fawning all over each other on that park bench.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5

I'm so disappointed. Just when I was loving Adam's new groove and the great couple that he and Sally made ( those two had real supercouple potential), Show decided to pull the rug out from under me! I thought that Adam dropping Sally was just a ploy, but it has become increasingly clear that not only was that all real, they're also turning Adam back into an a**hole. What a waste of good story and character development.

Oh, and by the way, watching Victor raise his fists in triumph as he declared, "The Newmans are back!" was probably the last straw for me. Real life is stressful enough, smh...

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

Abby’s hooker outfit was unbelievable!  How did EB keep his eyes off MO’s legs in that scene?!  Lol

MTS has lost weight (again) and looked great in those pink pants and even had her blouse tucked in.  

Loved the red jumpsuit Victoria was wearing, the color and cut was great.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

So they’re just heading face first into this Nick-Sally thing, huh? In completely unrelated news, it’s weird that the few people who supposedly liked Adam have spent the past few weeks badmouthing him to anyone who’ll listen. Not heavy handed at all. Quality stuff by TIIC.

Good for Chance, but I would’ve preferred that he tell the Newmans off collectively the other day. His conversation with Victor reminded me of Heat, “…if I'm there and I gotta put you away, I won't like it. But I tell you, if it's between you and some poor bastard whose wife you're gonna turn into a widow, brother, you are going down.”

This guy Victor said, “I’ve been in jail before.” The audacity! This man is 900 years old.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, TVForever said:

I'm so disappointed. Just when I was loving Adam's new groove and the great couple that he and Sally made ( those two had real supercouple potential), Show decided to pull the rug out from under me! I thought that Adam dropping Sally was just a ploy, but it has become increasingly clear that not only was that all real, they're also turning Adam back into an a**hole. What a waste of good story and character development.

1 hour ago, nasir jones said:

So they’re just heading face first into this Nick-Sally thing, huh? In completely unrelated news, it’s weird that the few people who supposedly liked Adam have spent the past few weeks badmouthing him to anyone who’ll listen. Not heavy handed at all. Quality stuff by TIIC.

They always do the first quoted stuff so that they can prop up Nick for the second quoted. Anytime Adam gains too much ground they have to yank him back so that Nick can shine as the "hero". And as I think they're trying to keep Nick in the young hero slot (finally shed of Phyllis and nope, not going to put him back with Sharon again) here's Sally. 

So clearly have to make Adam the bad guy in the Sally/Adam situation and free her up to be available for Nick.

Puke, puke, puke.

• Sad 4
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

So these idiot writers broke up a hot, interesting couple for Sally/Nick and Adam/Kevin/Chelsea instead?  I don't get it at all.  Nick is boring.  Adam as someone who skulks around town trying (and failing) to manipulate people in his strange obsession with Ashland's death is also very boring. 

Chloe should tell Chelsea to fuck off and DIAF.  It's time for this one way friendship to end.

Victoria and her video meeting was also boring.

21 hours ago, MsMalin said:

I think I heard Kevin mention Paul's name. Did anyone else hear it?

Yes, I heard it too!

3 hours ago, TVForever said:

Totally agree.  I really don't understand the course change here.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5

Olive is so full of 💩 it’s a wonder how she is so skinny. No Olive, NE was off track because of you, not King Kong. Olive is the one who just had to take revenge on King Kong and neglect her CEO duties while she was taking a ride on the ego express.  Olive is the boss and that’s how she operates in disregarding Nikki’s and Banana Breath’s input. 

Chelsea and Chloe is an absolute waist of time 🤢🤮.  Chelsea doth protest too much. If Chloe is Chelsea’s BFF than she should think about what Chloe is saying and not be totally defensive. 

In that video conference, there is a perfect example why Devon doesn’t know his ass from a hole in the ground.  With Olive’s blessing Sally will be able to promote properties before they are fully developed. Where as Devon chastised Natey Nate Nate for even mentioning future endeavors. Color me surprised that Olive seems to be delegating some authority.  Olive must be in shock not that she has changed her spots.  Has Sally smelled

Olive’s armpits causing her to praise Olive and taken Adam off his pedestal. Has Sally set her sights on another Newman?  Sally don’t be so judgmental about Olive and Adam. There is quite a bit oh history you know nothing about causing mutual resentment. 

Back to Olive not changing her spots. Olive is now a math major and has worked out all the details about acquiring the companies on her list. First of all it takes weeks to have all the details not days. Second, wouldn’t a company as large as NE have an expert in mergers and acquisitions in there finance department?  

Stories revisited.  Nostrils leaves DD, in the running car, when he should have taken her in with him and Mr Chipmunk goes into the library without taking his GCPD laptop with him.  Like DD, Mr Chipmunk’s laptop should have been guarded with their lives. 

Mr Chipmunk “loosing” a GCPD laptop is equivalent to Chance 2.0 loosing his badge, credentials, or his gun.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Chance, you forgot "desecration of a corpse." Whatever, how'd it feel when your FIL smirked in your face after you said the next time he pulled some criminal ish you would hold him accountable. Um, there shouldn't be a next time, Chance. You cannot objectively or ethically investigate your own family, including your in-laws.

Chloe, talking to Chelsea about anything serious is like conversating with a toaster. A toaster which keeps switching to an alternate dimension. Why do you even bother? It must be exhausting.

Adam vs Kevin. The bad boy boxing match I didn't know I wanted. Whee!

Looks like Sally's returned closer to her sporty fashion style instead of the simple sheaths she'd recently started wearing. Yay. 🥳

Not sure why Sally felt obliged to rat Adam out to Nick. Guess she's firmly decided where her new loyalties lie and any sentimentality toward Adam can go eff itself.

Y&R couldn't spend a few bucks for day players to represent a couple of NE department heads? Yeesh, it looked like the Victoria's big meeting was only between her, Nick and Sally.

Sally, you can stop remotely tongue-bathing Victoria any time now. Ugh, I never had you pegged for a brown-noser. 🤨

NE suddenly going out gobbling up a bunch of other companies seems like it might attract the attention of the feds, no? Hmmm.

Gee, Victor, maybe Adam's real problem is the way you keep using and then dumping him in favor of Victoria. Why would he want to keep subjecting himself to that just so you can reign over the personality cult you call a family?

Adam, stealing police property is not the way you want to go. Kevin's laptop can probably be traced, especially given the type of law enforcement databases it can connect to. (Now watch it not have any security on it, such as biometric access. 🙄)

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9