Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Gam2 said:

To reiterate, the strings of hair hanging down in Faith’s face and Jordan’s face was so distracting. I kept waiting for them to tuck those behind their ears. How do they stand that? And why do the hair stylists insist on doing this to so many women on these shows?

image.png.1a31755aecf2a4d52eebede7fdcd6f2a.png

It's the Mark. It's all the rage.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Can someone please explain to me why Katie looks older than Johnny? Can someone please explain to me why Sharon looks like she never went through a lumpectomy and cancer treatments? Can someone please explain to me a smiling happy Nostrils looks so much out of character for him?  

Did I hear that Rey’s mom won’t be at the wedding and that Rey and Sharon are going to Miami for their honeymoon?  What happened to their romantic honeymoon on a private island like the Chancellors?  

Summer is not wearing the same clothes but she’s wearing the same colors. Between her hair color and muted makeup Summer looks very monotone.  

Olive Oyl’s body language especially her crossed arms shows she’s very much against Nostrils’ and Lily’s budding romance. Crossed arms, according to body language experts, means that your closed off. 

So Nostrils has the use of the Chancellor Jet and Lily has no qualms about using the Chancellor Jet for a $10,000 flight to New Orleans and a $2,000 dinner. I don’t think Nostrils is actually paying for it.  Good move Olive weaponizing Johnny against Nostrils’ and Lily’s plans. 

Your full of 💩 Rey, I don’t think Lola has even seen the inside of the fish market nor has she ever mentioned going there. Unless, Society has become a seafood restaurant, Lola would rely on her food supplier for everything. 

One last thought.  What has Nostrils have on TIIC to nominate him for sainthood.  Is  he getting a lot of airtime because TIIC find him interesting 🤢🤮 or does he have compromising pictures of them sleeping with lambs?  To me, Nostrils is nothing more than snipe fodder.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 7
On 12/18/2020 at 7:47 PM, Snaporaz said:

Her sister Coco has been mentioned a few times now.  I wonder if she'll be showing up as well?

For the sake of Y&R viewers, I sure hope not. There's plenty of 20-something twits on the show already and Show doesn't need any more.

3 hours ago, Kemper said:

Victor completely marginalized and emasculated...I

It's been a while since I've watched Y&R but surely EB's ego would not allow such a thing to come to pass? 

I know few of us would lose sleep over Victor being knocked down a peg or two, but has The Great Victor Newman truly been neutered? 👀

1 minute ago, Waldo13 said:

Olive Oyl’s body language especially her crossed arms shows she’s very much against Nostrils’ and Lily’s budding romance. Crossed arms, according to body language experts, means that your closed off. 

Olive can get stuffed with a pimento.

I don't blame anyone for cutting Nostril loose, but cut him loose she did. Multiple times . She has no say over who he dates any more than he does about anyone she sees.

• Love 13

OK Show, this is starting to feel personal.  Is ButtBiscuit on the menu for every meal, every day now?  Is there going to be an episode devoted to "10 Way to Make a Proboscis Festive!" or maybe a week-long cooking segment devoted to the various ways to cook a ButtBiscuit?  Maybe have Sally Spectra do a show that features only the latest in Undertaker fashion modeled by Beely Nostrildumbass himself?  If so, PLEASE skip the underwear section.

giphy.gif

Hubba, ButtBiscuit.....hubba......

If Victoria is so hungry that she's eyeing a slice of undercooked ButtBiscuit then I suggest she stop by Arby's.  Their "Loaded Italian" can't be as bad for her as a diet of Billy would be.  Lily can handle him.  She's been to prison and she's been married to Cane, she's used to a crappy diet in all things.

If ButtBiscuit really wants to make Johnnie's Christmas special he should show up on Christmas morning with a DNA test proving he's not Johnnie's father.

Joimiaroxeu, I agree, the Abbott Manse looked liked the elves pranked Santa's house.  They always decorate nicely but this year it looked like more like the Nightmare Before Christmas.

It's hard for me to remember that I used to like Kyle, a lot.  Not so much anymore.  This manufactured "problem" of what two supremely spoiled and not all that smart brats are going to give each other for Christmas is just as meaningful and touching to me as everything about ButtBiscuit. 

What I really, REALLY wish Kyle and Dummer would get each other for Christmas would get my post deservedly censored.  So let's just say I wish they'd both do their shopping in the mark-down aisle at Good Vibrations and leave it at that.

Sally, stay away from Jack.  If you don't then I hope you wake up one morning and find yourself in bed with that flounder named Kyle. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 8
On 12/19/2020 at 9:35 PM, crowsworks said:

This!!! Plus any decent defense lawyer could say ex-con Lily planted the gloves for her boo. This stinks. "Your honor...my clients gloves were in her home in Kansas. Perhaps a weathy family and a tabloid reporter arranged to have them used in a crime and planted on a convenient scapegoat." Powder resudue isn't as foolproof as DNA. To have an intellegent professional do something so stupid. How DID she get that gun?

They pulled this one (They MWT's) out of someones covid infected butthole.

I mean... I think they intended to do another story BUT Covid forced them into three sets and 6 ft apart.

This was so pathetic that I might have to take another 6 month break. It was like the finale of The Rookie. They set up this fairly intense plot for the next few eps and then they just lost their minds. They had people doing out-of-character crap and just plain stupid stuff and then "cliffhanger" with no set -up just so they could end the season with one actor and one set. It wasn't as bad as this show but......

I don't care if Phyl keeps the Growing Pustulence.

I don't care about Lily since she's gone sewer fishing for cock.

Sharon Who?

Victor sits across the room and mumbles.

Lily blathers "dangerous job...Baby....Chance don't take chances....Baby....Dodd...Baby..."

Faith is probably going to jail. (thanks Unca Billy - at least he didn't screw her)

Jack putters around importantly....impotently?

Amanda...sweetie...Devon will call you Hilary sooner or later.

Boring...boring...Boring...boring...!

I said LILY when I meant Abby

33 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Can someone please explain to me why Katie looks older than Johnny? Can someone please explain to me why Sharon looks like she never went through a lumpectomy and cancer treatments? Can someone please explain to me a smiling happy Nostrils looks so much out of character for him?  

Did I hear that Rey’s mom won’t be at the wedding and that Rey and Sharon are going to Miami for their honeymoon?  What happened to their romantic honeymoon on a private island like the Chancellors?  

Summer is not wearing the same clothes but she’s wearing the same colors. Between her hair color and muted makeup Summer looks very monotone.  

So Nostrils has the use of the Chancellor Jet and Lily has no qualms about using the Chancellor Jet for a $10,000 flight to New Orleans and a $2,000 dinner. I don’t think Nostrils is actually paying for it.  Good move Olive weaponizing Johnny against Nostrils’ and Lily’s plans. 

Your full of 💩 Rey, I don’t think Lola has even seen the inside of the fish market nor has she ever mentioned going there. Unless, Society has become a seafood restaurant, Lola would rely on her food supplier for everything. 

One last thought.  What has Nostrils have on TIIC to nominate him for sainthood.  Is  he getting a lot of airtime because TIIC find him interesting 🤢🤮 or does he have compromising pictures of them sleeping with lambs?  To me, Nostrils is nothing more than snipe fodder.  

Putrid story line with Billy.

I like Lola and Elaina as friends. Gosh knows there are few friend-ships on this waste.  Puullllleeeeeze don't have two otherwise sane....OK reasonably stable...women fight over that creepy, smirker with pipe-stem legs. I think they wanted to do a Billy D.I.D story where he lost his mind but really...JT isn't a stong enough actor to pull it off. 

I think I'll take a break and just read here to see if I want to come back. You know it sucks when - even in lockdown - I'd rather watch $Tree how to's and DYI stuff on youtube. "You mean you can use $4 vinyl gutter to make craft shelves to hold spray paint and yarn . " Now i'm wondering if you can make shoe racks.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Gam2 said:

To reiterate, the strings of hair hanging down in Faith’s face and Jordan’s face was so distracting. I kept waiting for them to tuck those behind their ears. How do they stand that? And why do the hair stylists insist on doing this to so many women on these shows?

Faith is probably imitating her aunt Vicki, who has had strings of hair hanging down for years.

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
16 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Not unless Lily's going to be around your kids. 🤔

Just another thing I have to break down to understand.  Victoria's kids are preschool/elementary age right? [Unless Katie and Johnny got sorased and are in college now.]  And Lily's kids are grown ass adults.  And Victoria is older than Lily, I'm pretty sure.  Maybe not a lot older, but still not in the same age group. This whole dynamic confuses me.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10
31 minutes ago, MollyB said:

Just another thing I have to break down to understand.  Victoria's kids are preschool/elementary age right? [Unless Katie and Johnny got sorased and are in college now.]  And Lily's kids are grown ass adults.  And Victoria is older than Lily, I'm pretty sure.  Maybe not a lot older, but still not in the same age group. This whole dynamic confuses me.

Ya gotta look at this scientiffically, MollyB.  Even though Lily is younger than Victoria and is far too young to have college age kids by what we've seen happen on screen, her kids are HUGE and in collidge (not college since they're fathered by a cow tipper), they were fathered by and raised by Cane.  The bullshit factor around them acted like a high grade fertilizer and they grew freakishly fast very fast.

The opposite factor is at play with Victoria and ButtBiscuit's offspring.  He's such a downer that even though Katie and Johnnie were both born over what at least FEELS like 30 years ago they are still slowly sprouting like slow growing mushrooms in a forgotten basement.

Hence the magic of the ButtBiscuit or the lack thereof.

I lurned everything I know about syance purty good if I do say so myself.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

Faith is probably imitating her aunt Vicki, who has had strings of hair hanging down for years.

Yeah, that's a look too but this thing Faith and Jordan were doing was different. The strings of hair were placed in front of their faces at one point, not along the sides like Victoria does. I just don't get how that isn't totally distracting.

This whole dynamic confuses me.

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. Plenty of fans are still confused as to why they SORASed Lily's kids to high school age. The actress IRL was barely old enough to have kids that old so basically they aged Lily too. My theory is they did it to help build a storyline for Reed, Victoria's kid who is the right age. Whatever, this is a thing I've noticed soaps do: in order to make a long-time character seem younger, they give them a baby or two. Y&R has done this with Victoria, Nick, and Billy. They did it with Neil by giving him Moses. I'm surprised they haven't done it with Devon too. And they've sort of done it with Jack, Ashley, and Traci by not letting them have any grandchildren but that may be about to change with Abby.

When was the last time we saw the Newman Ranch set? Or Nick's house? Maybe the reason Abbott Manse seems so overdone is because instead of spreading the decorations over several houses they dumped most it on the Abbott house set. (And Chancellor Mansion but it doesn't seem so overdone to me.)

• Useful 4
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Whatever, this is a thing I've noticed soaps do: in order to make a long-time character seem younger, they give them a baby or two.

Maybe that's why we haven't seen Victor.  He's having a baby off screen......

• LOL 12
9 minutes ago, MollyB said:

Maybe that's why we haven't seen Victor.  He's having a baby off screen......

Hahahahaha!  I can just imagine the first thing he'll say to the newborn is "you have a nice day now".  

• LOL 11
2 hours ago, MollyB said:

In real time, Victoria is older than I am, born in 1982. Lily was still a very little girl when Vicky and Neil dated for those few months in '97.

The show just decided to stop aging Victoria after AH was cast and stupidly aged up Lily's kids, who are at least a year younger than Faith, so it's all catawumpus.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

With Lily's kids away at college, maybe they can be eventually desorased in a few years into a more appropriate age for Lily to be realistically be their mom. Speaking of which, did they explain why Lily is not spending Christmas with her children besides having to babysit Billy.

Edited by nilyank
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6

I finally watched the old shows that ran over the summer and was often perplexed, a) wondering who is this kid who is not the correct age relative to the other kids or b) trying to remember which wedding attendees were wed or having an affair with the bride or groom before or after this wedding.

• LOL 10
12 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Speaking of which, did they explain why Lily is not spending Christmas with her children besides having to babysit Billy.

Not that I recall.  Most mothers would be ecstatic about their kids coming home from college for Christmas.  Where is Cane supposed to be? In prison or back in Oz cattle rustling?

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Where does Lily think NOLA is, in another hemisphere? The only way she and Billy could miss getting back in time for Christmas is if there was bad weather or a problem with the jet. Maybe she is scared of Victoria after all.

So now Nate is teaching? That's okay I guess but he could still practice medicine without doing surgery.

Abby sure is quick to let her family members take over her restaurant for their private events. Hope they at least reimburse her for the lost revenue, and the Society serving staff for their lost tips.

Pssht, Rey didn't find the actual shooter, Lily did. Get the story straight, Lola.

Speaking of long-term characters who were de-aged by giving them young children, Kevin is older than Lily and should be closer to Victoria's age. But bingo, he gets two young kids, first Bella and now Miles.

Ugh, the two squatters again, having the nerve now to complain about living in a mansion. A-holes, you never should've been living there to begin with. FOH. Is Chloe and Kevin's routine supposed to be funny? 😒

Sigh, Elena's still having sweet daydreams about Devon while he's replaying when she confessed to cheating on him. Let it go, Elena. Nate's a better match for you anyway.

I really like Amanda and Lily's friendship. It makes more sense to me than the way Phyllis glommed onto Amanda because she reminded her of Hilary. Amanda is basically Phyllis' semi-captive audience.

A whole tray of beignets. Yum. AFAIC that's all you need for dinner. 😛

Dang, Lily was wearing the hell out of that dress. Good choice. But maybe not if you're about to stuff yourself with food.

Sazerac. Learn something new every day. Absinthe though? Isn't that guaranteed trouble, as in insane hallucinations?

Only an idiot would plug a random flash drive they found into their computer. O hai Kevin. Whatever, NE's Los Angeles office? Has that ever been a thing?

Wait, that tray of beignets was still full at the end. Hey, don't be wasting good food like that! 🤨

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Ugh, the two squatters again, having the nerve now to complain about living in a mansion. A-holes, you never should've been living there to begin with. FOH. Is Chloe and Kevin's routine supposed to be funny? 😒

I am soo over those two twits. They're taking up valuable airtime when we could be listening to Nostrils whine or watching AA trying to eat his own face.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

I am soo over those two twits. They're taking up valuable airtime when we could be listening to Nostrils whine or watching AA trying to eat his own face.

Me too.  It is as if TPTB for some reason feel obligated to have these twits on even though they have no storyline nor are they contributing to other storylines. I just FF as soon as I see Chloe's lumpy and streaked cheeks.  She looks like she has poorly done fillers and doesn't know how to blend her blush/bronzer. Both of them seem to be phoning in their performances and EH's smiles look forced and fake. Just there for the paycheques, I guess.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
20 minutes ago, deirdra said:

Me too.  It is as if TPTB for some reason feel obligated to have these twits on even though they have no storyline nor are they contributing to other storylines. I just FF as soon as I see Chloe's lumpy and streaked cheeks.  She looks like she has poorly done fillers and doesn't know how to blend her blush/bronzer. Both of them seem to be phoning in their performances and EH's smiles look forced and fake. Just there for the paycheques, I guess.

I was going to say they never make a single plot point but maybe the flash drive will turn out to be something. Anything.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
11 minutes ago, basiltherat said:

Well, the flash drive is supposed to give us Gloria, so we may be rewarded for having to put up with the Chipmunk Family.

Isn't there some mystery surrounding what Glo was doing in LA? Maybe this will give us a clue?

• Love 4
On 12/21/2020 at 1:50 AM, Waldo13 said:

I just read an article that Devon and Elena are a real life couple. They moved in together after buying a condo.  Another match made in heaven.

I guess now we know why Elena cut her hair. She wanted to be bald like Devon but TIIC wouldn’t allow her so she compromised 😜(Not). 

When the shadow sex took place at the clinic it was pretty obvious Devon stepped in for the hot and heavy smooching. His shadow still has that little light bulb head

21 hours ago, crowsworks said:

. You know it sucks when - even in lockdown - I'd rather watch $Tree how to's and DYI stuff on youtube. "You mean you can use $4 vinyl gutter to make craft shelves to hold spray paint and yarn . " Now i'm wondering if you can make shoe racks.

I forgot to add toilet roll snow fllakes and home made buttons out of bottle caps - Hey, I've crocheted hatsfor everyone and now I'm taking them to the cancer treatment center.... and i have a whole basket full

9 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Yeah, that's a look too but this thing Faith and Jordan were doing was different. The strings of hair were placed in front of their faces at one point, not along the sides like Victoria does. I just don't get how that isn't totally distracting.

Don't feel like the Lone Ranger. Plenty of fans are still confused as to why they SORASed Lily's kids to high school age. The actress IRL was barely old enough to have kids that old so basically they aged Lily too. My theory is they did it to help build a storyline for Reed, Victoria's kid who is the right age. Whatever, this is a thing I've noticed soaps do: in order to make a long-time character seem younger, they give them a baby or two. Y&R has done this with Victoria, Nick, and Billy. They did it with Neil by giving him Moses. I'm surprised they haven't done it with Devon too. And they've sort of done it with Jack, Ashley, and Traci by not letting them have any grandchildren but that may be about to change with Abby.

When was the last time we saw the Newman Ranch set? Or Nick's house? Maybe the reason Abbott Manse seems so overdone is because instead of spreading the decorations over several houses they dumped most it on the Abbott house set. (And Chancellor Mansion but it doesn't seem so overdone to me.)

I was hoping Theo as a parting shot would reveal Kyle knocked someone up. The Abbotts need a kid and since Kyle likes them pure and all it could be a good story.

8 hours ago, boes said:

Hahahahaha!  I can just imagine the first thing he'll say to the newborn is "you have a nice day now".  

Victor baby? Well Ashley might have 10 kids since she thought she had a baby and didn't know it hadn't happened. The NEXT day! I never had one but I hear it leaves a 'mark'

2 hours ago, basiltherat said:

Well, the flash drive is supposed to give us Gloria, so we may be rewarded for having to put up with the Chipmunk Family.

Chipmunk Family.... love it. Maybe they are living in a cozy burrow under the foundation of the mansion... living off fallout from the bird feeders

Edited by crowsworks
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

Eh, I’m down to see where flash drive shenanigans takes us. 

Abby is worried way too soon about not being pregnant. Chance had a bellyful of lead not too long ago. Chill and enjoy your honeymoon phase.

OldChance is a more natural actor but I liked TempChance because he and Abby could paw at each other and smooch 😂

Billy and Lily. Not as into this romance as the show wants me to be but at least the show is trying to give us ‘love and romance in the afternoon’. Just wish it was a different couple.

I hate Lola is relegated to the glorified help. With Theo gone and the show committed to Skyle, the poor thing is divorced and alone during the holidays. Can we please get Noah Newman back on to romance her? Any other decent men she could be paired with? Kyle chose Summer so he can stay with her and live with his choice.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Awww, ButtBiscuit is Genoa City's answer to the Little Match Girl - obviously in a unisex and non-humanoid species way.  The poor lil' thing was being tarred and feathered for an attempted murder he didn't do but now he's free to celebrate like the local hero he is.

Nothing says "I never get a break!" like chartering a private jet to take Stockholm Syndrome Lily to New Orleans and when that falls through, rent out an entire restaurant for that special night, complete with double entendres. 

Apparently nothing also says "romance" to Lily more than a special night with the human equivalent of a Preparation H applicator tip.

Enough with dissing Gloria, Kevin.  She always stood by you and you rarely deserved it.  No matter what she's done I think it's pretty clear that she never set a restaurant on fire to kill a young woman, she never gave anyone a STD and to my knowledge, she never dressed up in a Chipmunk costume to rob people.  She may have worn something special on occasion when she was married to Jeffrey or John but mercifully we don't know that. 

Funny that he and Chloe dissed living in the Chancellor Mansion since up until now you couldn't have gotten them out with blasting caps.  And I'm sure that if anyone can lay their hands on blasting caps that would be Chloe.  What bank gave them a loan??

I'm still loving Abby but I miss Replacement Chance, a lot.  Enough said.

So Nate Natey Nate Nate Nate can't operate anymore, he says?  Then what exactly does he call what he's doing with Elena? 

I'm just as sorry for him as I am for her.    

Edited by boes
  • LOL 6
  • Love 13

I hate Lola is relegated to the glorified help. With Theo gone and the show committed to Skyle, the poor thing is divorced and alone during the holidays. Can we please get Noah Newman back on to romance her? Any other decent men she could be paired with? Kyle chose Summer so he can stay with her and live with his choice.

I completely agree. Lola's friendship with Elena is fun and Noah would be perfect with her. She's an interesting actor and they need to use her more. Sally can go away.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12

I’m sorry but wasn’t Abby and Chance trying before they got married?  Even if they were, it could take a while especially if Abby was on the pill. If on Depo, it could take a little longer.  What is Abby’s malfunction?  First she was scared to have a baby and now she can’t wait to get pregnant.  Abby and Summer are two peas in a pod but it’s not all the 360’s they do that make them dizzying. 

Why is a smiling happy Nostrils more unsettling than his usual dour self?  Can someone say Lounge Lizard 🦎?  I’m wondering why Nostrils and Lily didn’t have Tums for desert. They ate dinner in like 5 minutes. 

So the snoopy Chipmunks find a thumb drive, that doesn’t belong to them, lies to Chance that it’s Esther’s, and then proceeds to open it. They find that it belongs to Gloria and it has something to do with Newman Enterprise. So now we are going to get another stupid storyline that will give the ever popular Chipmunks more airtime 🤢🤢🤮

Maybe finding out who’s Amanda’s mother would be more interesting. The PI said he found her but didn’t say she was still alive so now I’m thinking it might be someone we know. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

Why is a smiling happy Nostrils more unsettling than his usual dour self?  Can someone say Lounge Lizard 🦎?  I’m wondering why Nostrils and Lily didn’t have Tums for desert. They ate dinner in like 5 minutes. 

Seriously. I'm getting Norman Bates at the circus with Mother vibe.

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, boes said:

Enough with dissing Gloria, Kevin.  She always stood by you and you rarely deserved it.  No matter what she's done I think it's pretty clear that she never set a restaurant on fire to kill a young woman, she never gave anyone a STD and to my knowledge, she never dressed up in a Chipmunk costume to rob people.  She may have worn something special on occasion when she was married to Jeffrey or John but mercifully we don't know that. 

Tainted face cream that killed a woman. Remember?

Edited by SweePea59
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 10

I wonder if Lola will be catering Rey's wedding reception and miss out on participating in it, like she misses out on all the holidays being 'the help' for many Abbott celebrations.  Mamie & Mrs. Martinez got a lot more days off than poor Lola.

Edited by deirdra
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
13 hours ago, deirdra said:

I finally watched the old shows that ran over the summer and was often perplexed, a) wondering who is this kid who is not the correct age relative to the other kids or b) trying to remember which wedding attendees were wed or having an affair with the bride or groom before or after this wedding.

I don't mind SORASings as long as children within the same age range all age at the same rate. I know Show held off on SORASing Reef because  they enjoyed the child actor, who was going through a medical crisis, but it was annoying when the Ashby twins were suddenly older than he was, despite being born IR nearly five years later. Reed should be closer to Summer's age and Summer herself should be way closer to Faith ag. Maybe not close enough for a Hope/Steffy rivalry, but there's been a lot of lost opportunity for these two to either bond over the fact that either would exist without Cassie or pulled apart because of that.

B&B stupidly did not age up Hope's youngest sibling RJ when she was, nor older half-brother Eric/Lil Deacon, who was seen as a 13 year old on Y&R mere weeks before, but at least Brad Bell kept them both off the canvas.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Tainted face cream that killed a woman. Remember?

I 'member! And she got away with it for a good long while, didn't she?

The apple didn't fall far from the tree there.

That said, if he's banging on about how his childhood fucked him up, he can stuff it. We already have Billy for that and I'll say to Kevin what I've screamed to Billy since the Miller days: you're a grown ass adult man with a child. Get over it.

• Love 7
6 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

I completely agree. Lola's friendship with Elena is fun and Noah would be perfect with her. She's an interesting actor and they need to use her more. Sally can go away.

it seems like B&B characters can't seem to connect to Y&R very well, do they? First Amber was a flop who overstayed her very limited welcome and now Sally. I was hoping the writers would treat her better than Brad Bell, but I suppose not 😞

Edited by Anna Yolei
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Can we please get Noah Newman back on to romance her?

That's what I'm sayin'! Maybe it's Noah in the LA office siphoning funds and grandpa will summon him back to headquarters to answer for himself and Lola can save him with a delicious meal.  Um, yeah, I've overthought this. But still, the only way a character really gets locked in on this show is if they're connected to one of the legacy families via marriage and/or children. Being an in-law or an employee isn't enough. They need to hook Lola up with Noah so she's in on that Newman cachet. If they want to make it interesting they could have Sally fall for him but she loses out to Lola for his heart.

Stockholm Syndrome Lily

Brutal! Hee.

• Love 6

What was with the crowd noises during that scene between Phyllis and Summer at the Glorifed Prawn? As if it would be doing booming business on Christmas Eve Eve. Does it even have a restaurant?

Nikki coming in hot with the Victor Holiday Tongue Bath! You'd think they don't wake up together every morning. 🤑

Nick asking Jack for relationship advice about Phyllis seemed icky to me. Especially since Jack used to be Nick's father figure back in the day.

Jack : So, Nick, does Red still do that thing with her--
Nick: Yep. Only now she adds in some--
Jack: No kidding? I always had to wait until my birthday or Christmas for that!"
Phyllis: Ho, hoe, heaux!

Phyllis, how about not treating your daughter like your girlfriend and expecting her to cosign everything you say? Boundaries, bish. No wonder Summer is such an emotional disaster.

OMG, Amanda, maybe Rose simply couldn't afford to raise two babies. And it was probably just the luck of the draw that Hilary was the one she kept. Unless you had a tiny "666" on your scalp and Rose said, "Not today, Satan!"

Skiing in WI? Where? It must be cross-country skiing. Either way, pssht, CO is pointing and laughing at WI. Even UT and CA are like, "Lol no, WI." 🤗

Oh hush, Devon. You had two major GC families claim you, and one of them made you wealthy beyond your wildest dreams. Amanda's story couldn't be any less like yours unless Naya turns out to be some low-rent version of Oprah and the baby daddy was Steve Jobs.🙄

Are Cuban tamales that much different from Mexican ones? Seems to me like they'd be hard to mess up unless Sharon is truly a bad cook. Poor Rey. 😝

Jack is such a great dad. Much better than twerpy Kyle deserves, AFAIC.

Good casting on Naya. She really does look related to Amanda, at least she did in that small photo.

Sally texting Jack about holiday plans. Oh hail naw. I AM WARNING YOU FOR THE LAST TIME, SHOW ! <probably not> DO NOT GO THERE!

Bleh, Nick and Phyllis acting out their whacked out version of schmoopy triggers my gag reflex. Do not want!

One Christmas miracle coming right up for Mandy? Road trip! 🚘

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
20 hours ago, TobinAlbers said:

I actually think that Noah would be a really good choice for Lola.  They would definitely look good together; and their personalities are pretty compatible.

• Useful 1
  • Love 8

Today’s episode started with four big laughs. Rey getting home early because he wanted to beat the traffic 🙄. Everything moves at the speed of light in GC but the traffic 🙄. Summer thinking that mom bought her a sports car for Christmas. Summer thinking that she got all her executive jobs on her own merit 🤔. When was the last time Phyllis actually played by the rules?  Can someone say dinosaur bones?  Can someone say not blackmailing Abby for her original 25% of the Grand Albatross?  

Ananda, your supposed to be a smart woman but you can’t figure it out. Let me clue you in. Rose could only afford to take in one child and there was a 50/50 shot it was Hilary.  No malice, just the luck of the draw. 

Sharon Sharon Sharon why wouldn’t you taste your cooking before you serve it?  

Nikki wants to go to London because it’s so magical in the wintertime. It’s cold and snowy just like GC. Why not someplace warm. I would imagine Victor looks very sexy in a Speedo.  

• LOL 14
  • Love 1

Show, I appreciate the effort, I truly do in giving us an episode without ButtBiscuit but then featuring Phyllis sorta defeated the effort.  Phyllis??

Phyllis, enough about how the Gnomish Pimple is your life's work.  You tried to steal it from Adam then begged Nick for it, couldn't go forward with buying it without money from Abby and Chelsea, then proceeded to try and cut them out while treating them with contempt, tried to do the same thing to Victoria, all of that necessary because you couldn't do it on your own.  I do think the place reflects you, though, since it resembles a Motel 6 all gussied up after a couple of trips to the Dollar Store.  As for this being your crowning achievement, what about running down Christine and Paul, cheating on Jack with Nick or switching paternity results on Danny?  Come on, Phyllis, you've done a LOT of things in your life!

Nick asking advice from Jack about Phyllis was an interesting story choice......it would have been even more interesting if after Nick asked Jack for his advice that the next scene was of Jack hanging a couple more balls on the tree.  

Weren't the kiddies so Kute with these wacky mixups about their gifts?  Adorable.  While I applaud the effort at all the sentiment  at Kyle and Dummer's twu lub, I was really hoping their gifts would be

giphy.gif

I think that would fit in those little boxes.........  Joyeux Noel, you two!

Edited by boes
  • LOL 16
  • Love 3

Show shook their Christmas Magic 8-Ball and rolled snake eyes. 

NotBilly is exonerated by the faithful Lily, and immediately turns into a ABC Movie of the Week lothario --  Reply hazy, try again.

Abby and Chance have baby rabies and the only cure is gifted fertility totem --  Outlook not so good.

Kevin and Chloe find Gloria's thumb drive, and jump the battery on the Mystery Machine -- Better not tell you now.

Nate is deflecting Elena's concerns like a rodeo clown that Darvon is fine with them fucking like bunnies, so why not? -- Don’t count on it.

Lola is stuck catering food and carrying water for Elena's regret over betraying Darvon/dating Nate on the rebound. -- Better not tell you now.

Sharon needs cooking lessons. Rey Rey needs antacids. --  It is certain.

Nick goes to Jack for Phyllis advice? --  It is decidedly so.

Phyllis, still delusional, is about to blow up her good thing with the man that saved The Phoenix from being sold out from under her -- Without a doubt.

Victor and Nicki are flying to London to avoid Christmas with "The Family." -- Cannot predict now.

Victoria is tweaked that NotBilly's attentions are directed elsewhere. -- Signs point to yes.

Kyle and Dumber should avoid O. Henry like carbohydrates. -- Concentrate and ask again.

Sally is sick with ambition and Jack is the cure? -- Most likely.

Is Jack so lonely that he'll turn to another redhead? -- You may rely on it.

Atonal Adam chose not to play the martyr, and didn't tell anyone Chelsea's got a leak in her melon, and they are hiding out at the hospital for Christmas --  Ask again later.

And last but not least ...

Hillary 2.0 and Darvon are going to berate Hillz birthmother for reasons why the twins were given up to a family member and foster care. -- Yes

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • LOL 12
  • Love 5
14 hours ago, boes said:

the next scene was of Jack hanging a couple more balls on the tree. 

Double Christmas points for you, Boes.  A brilliant visual image for me aaand includes Jack (who I assume is wearing a suit.)  Bravo!!

And Plus Points for you, Cupid.  Brilliant and I didn't know that an eight ball had that many answers available.

Edited by MollyB
the Preverts just keep bringing the brilliance
  • LOL 7
  • Love 2

I’m so over this Great Mama Hunt.  She obviously has hatred for this woman, so why keep going?  

I. Can’t. Stand. Sally !!!!!!!  First, her hair color has no basis in reality. Next, I just can’t stand her and her overacting in a bad way. And what’s with her mouth?  She can’t speak normally unless her mouth is doing contortions.  

OK, in our real world nobody knocks boots as much as these characters.  I could 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 over Blily.  It’s obvious Billy-Boy cares more about playing hide the cannoli than spending Christmas with his kids. Asshole.

How can you get more microscopic chips out of that green stone

• LOL 4
  • Love 11

How much spray-glo sweat did they spritz all over post-coital Billy's skin?

Sally's garish hair and contorted lips look like they belong on a blow-up sex doll.

Edited by deirdra
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 11
  • Love 3

I haven’t watched in a few weeks (so I’m a little disappointed with this being the episode I happened to drop in on).

Am I imagining it, or is Show setting up Jack and Sally as a potential couple(!)? If so... WHAAAT?!?!?!

Isnt she young enough to be his granddaughter?

• Useful 1
  • Love 10
13 minutes ago, TVForever said:

I haven’t watched in a few weeks (so I’m a little disappointed with this being the episode I happened to drop in on).

Am I imagining it, or is Show setting up Jack and Sally as a potential couple(!)? If so... WHAAAT?!?!?!

Isnt she young enough to be his granddaughter?

It's looking that way. Merry fucking Christmas to us I guess. 😒

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Victoria likes velvet, huh? This is her third velvet outfit in less than a month. Maybe she thinks it helps soften her brittle personality. 😼

Summer lives at the hotel too. I thought she lived with Nick and Christian? And what happened to her condo?

On top of everything else Dina was a bad speller apparently. Hasn't it always been Jackie, not Jacky?

While I understand Amanda's sense of urgency, maybe Christmas Eve isn't the time to spring yourself on someone as their abandoned child. They might not take your arrival as good news.

Kyle and Summer are rich. This The Gift of the Magi b.s. was not working for me because the whole point of that story was dear sacrifices two people were willing to make because they couldn't afford to buy Christmas gifts for each other. The only sacrifices these trust fund twins were making was having to hang out in the Gnarly Pistachio's lobby waiting for their deliveries.

Gotta admit, BillyBoy does not have a bad physique, at least from the neck down and the crotch up. Get it, Lily. And IMO that was a decent DTR conversation she and Billy had. Too bad he's almost guaranteed to disappoint her eventually.

Well at least Lily is meeting her kids for the holidays so she isn't a total slacker of a mom.

Lol, Lily looked at that jewelry Billy gave her and realized the 5,000-piece Lego Batman jigsaw puzzle she got him for Christmas wasn't going to be quite enough.🤑

Sally skinning and grinning at the Abbotts and Jack totally blasé about it. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

Meh, Amanda, you might be coming across as desperate and stalker-y. Slow down. In some neighborhoods you'd get the cops called on you for sitting in front of someone's house at night like that. Or worse.

Hope that scarf Lily gave Billy was cashmere at least.🤑

No, Kyle, the irony of your gift exchange with Summer was not "killer." Alanis Morrisette is rolling her eyes so hard at you right now. 🙄

Mandy has a little sister. Merry Christmas, Amanda! ☃️🎄

Whee, at first Victoria looked at Billy and Lily liked she was trying to decide which one's throat she'd cut first. How dare they go public without consulting her beforehand?! 😾

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3