Type keyword(s) to search

Getting to Genoa You All Over Again: Y&R Daily Chat

• Start Topic

31 minutes ago, crowsworks said:

Thx...! I definitely needed that tonight !!

His understated delivery was so fantastic ..a sorely missed genius..

OK to bring this back on topic I cannot believe that Adam and breathless Mahoney have reunited

Edited by SiouxB
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, KLovestoShop said:

I wonder, when Phyllis splayed herself out on that chair, wearing that very highly split dress, did Nick get a really good look at her cash and prizes?

If only he'd asked to see what's behind Door # 3.

• LOL 15
  • Love 1

Show has spent the last several years showing us how Dina had changed, how much Dina regretted her past and it also showed us that Dina did have a sentimental side.  She saved tons of stuff, picture albums, letters, gifts, all sorts of memorabilia from her family and friends.  She even kept a picture in a safety deposit box at the bank.

Now, because the pit viper Phyllis hissed out her usual poison at Jack, all of sudden Dina wasn't caring, or nostalgic, or gave a rats ass for her family and in the space of two episodes, Jack has switched to that.  Jack doesn't recognize when Phyllis is talking about herself?  When isn't Phyllis talking about herself?

You already picked a lane for Dina, Show, years ago now.  Stop trying to veer from it now.

• Useful 2
  • Love 11

She had money? She had Devon’s money, which remained his upon her death.

Hilary had some money of her own. Devon bought GC Buzz for her but he still owned it. Then he gave it to her in a divorce settlement. Then he bought it from her to keep some tech bro from buying it. So basically he bought it twice and she ended up with money, which presumably was in the millions of dollars.

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, basiltherat said:

The only thing that will change in Devon's life is that Amanda may want some of Hillary's M-O-N-E-Y !!

Didn't she already relieve him of his money? Albeit, for someone else, but the fees she received should be a hefty sum.  Even if it had to be paid back, she still got paid, I'm sure.  Going after a second time would be very greedy.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, crowsworks said:

a neat thing to do if I were writing it - have ChanceCom do a tv show ala Dateline. (very popular now) Whodunit?

I wish you were writing it.  I would definitely watch that show.  It's a good solution to the social distancing since there are a lot of one person interviews in between the clips.  I like it! And Traci would finally have a front burner role.

• Love 11
50 minutes ago, Runningwild said:

Lola is exhausting. That is all. 

Why are they writing so many stories with adults acting like we did in Jr High?  Before you know it, they’re going to be passing notes between classes/uh, food orders. 

Edited by KLovestoShop
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8

Guess Chelsea forgot that Billy is the father of her first child? Not sure how far she's prepared to go to take him on before sentimentality gets in ths way.

Billy, pssht. If your net worth doesn't end in nine zeroes, Amanda is not checking for you now. 😉

Does Mariah work at the coffeehouse? Why was she running the espresso machine? Seemed like an OSHA violation waiting to happen.

Elena: Sorry to interrupt your daydreaming, Miss Amanda, but you need to get to steppin'. Me and MY man have to talk. And by talk I mean put it on him so hard he'll forget your name. Yes, I AM that bish. If you don't know you better ask somebody.
Amanda: Game does not recognize game, Miss Elena. You started some so there will definitely be some. I'll show myself out.
Devon: Whoa, look at the time!

So Chelsea's big plan was to work Theo? Oh yeah, that had "slick con" written all over it. 🙄

Amanda, trust your instincts. Billy is not trying to be your friend, he's trying get in your pants. He's just wants make sure the coast is clear first.

Did Chance recently get botox treatments in his forehead? The GC Drive-in could show movies on that humongous thing.

Elena. The only reason you're Devon's girlfriend is because you camped out in his penthouse like a squatter and finagled your way into not having to leave. You haven't necessarily wandered into your destiny, or his. And your insecurity is not going to help.

I still keep feeling like Chance has an unrequited crush on Adam. 🤔

Eh, Lola. You can't handle a player like Theo. Cut your losses and run, sweetie.

Sure hope ChancComm has their offices regularly swept for bugs. Or they have a very thorough office cleaning service.

• Love 8

Beside looking like Hillary, for me the jury is still out on how much Amanda is like Hillary. Cassie died young but I get the feeling that once Mariah “settled in” to her new undiscovered life, they are very much have the same big hearted caring personality. TIIC in their same lack of imagination will have Hilary and Amanda having the same persona. 

Nice going Chelsea diverting Adam’s focus from Victor to Nostrils and Alyssa. Chelsea is making an end run around Nostrils by plying Theo for information. Good plan because Theo doesn’t know the target of the story and doesn’t know Adam is Chelsea’s fiancé. 

Amanda wants a friend but she would be better off with a puppy than Nostrils. 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, car8857 said:

Do they really expect us to believe that there was color video when Jack was a baby? Try 8mm black and white, thanks.

There was color 8mm. Queen Elizabeth’s father King George VI gave her an 8mm camera when she married Prince Phillip. There is color film of them in Greece before she became queen. 

• Useful 6
  • Love 4
57 minutes ago, Runningwild said:

There was color 8mm. Queen Elizabeth’s father King George VI gave her an 8mm camera when she married Prince Phillip. There is color film of them in Greece before she became queen. 

But was it really available to the average family? And did Jacks have sound? I wasn’t really paying attention to the show.
I know it was super rare to have sound, I think it had to be added in after the film processing. Anywoo, when are soaps realistic? If people can come back from the dead multiple times, they can have videos before there were videos, lol.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

TIIC in their same lack of imagination will have Hilary and Amanda having the same persona. 

Which was what exactly? Hilary was all over the map personality-wise. Amanda could behave any way and Dufus McFudd will think she's just like her twin.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Can Phyllis be anymore fake. I can see why GT was replaced by MS because they was no way that GT could play Phyllis that fake. The more I hear Phyllis, the more her voice makes me 🤢.  I guess Phyllis is Banana Breaths new Chiquita. 

I had to laugh when Nostrils told Chelsea that this was Lily’s office but he was sitting behind her desk and conducting business there.  

Olive just happens to visit Sharon pretending to be concerned about her but in essence she was trying to get some info about Adam.  Olive, you can never ever make a statement that holds water when you definitively state always or never.  Olive is as sincere as the scorpion that was being transported, across the river, on the frog’s back. 

They found the wife of this guy that disappeared who is willing to go on record but she can only say he disappeared but not what happened to him. Also, she can only say that she received payoffs but that’s still circumstantial.  Adam didn’t seem all that worried about the missing guys wife.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
On 9/16/2020 at 7:22 PM, Waldo13 said:

With Nate and Elena at CL, who’s minding the clinic?  

The Poors will just have to bleed out on the sidewalk until their savior's finish sorting out their personal lives.

Nate's stuck his nose in where it didn't belong, all so he could get Hillary 2.0 to warm up to him.

Elena is on DEFCON 4, mobilized to defend her claim on Darvon.

Hillary 2.0 is determined to find out everything there is to know about Hillary 1.0. I would suggest interviewing former employees of GC Buzz and GoogleFu for a start, but I have no faith in Hillary 2.0s due diligence and background research.

Darvon is all feelz, making him low hanging fruit, ready for the picking.

Rey, I said this before and I’ll say it again, Sharon doesn’t need any undo pressure from you. It’s not about YOU. SO, BACK THE FUCK OFF.  

Rey Rey has plenty of reasons for holding Sharon accountable for the lies she's told to Team Sharon in order to be in Atonal Adam's company *cough* counselor. Having Sharon continue to lie and dissemble about what she's doing with Atonal is a bridge too far for Rey Rey. He's already been through this many times with Mia, and now Sharon's doing it again to him with the same skell, and that has got to burn. She wants Rey Rey to be there for her during The Cancer, but she cannot be honest with the man. Sharon knows that involvement with Atonal is founded on the lie they've always told to excuse their destructive behavior. 

Let's be clear, there was never a hope on hades that Sharon would act in an ethical or professional manner as a therapist for Atonal. So far it's been one conflict of interest after the next; she's incapable of separating the professional from the personal, and never will. The second she agreed to tend to Atonal's psychic wounds after being manipulated and finagled by him, Sharon's face was posted on a milk carton for Patient/Therapist Transference. 

At least they admitted they had crossed the line and were no longer acting as patient/therapist.

So Elena heard Devon tell Amanda how much he loved Hilary and now Elena is going to have a melt down. I can see the results of TIIC chemistry test with Elena running to Nate and Devon and Amanda becoming really “good friends”.  

No surprise. 

Elena is well aware Hillary 2.0 came to Genoa City on a mission to disenfranchise  Darvon of his inheritance. Any forgiveness after that situation was sorted out still doesn't absolve Hiilz 2.0 of her culpability to work with persons unknown to defraud Darvon. Using a verification approach to all contact with Hillary 2.0 is the best course of action -- She hasn't proven to be trustworthy. 

Adam has seen the light, and has snapped out of his funk. What I don’t get is Adam and Chelsea seemingly making Victor their priority when Alyssa and Nostrils are most likely the bigger threat.

Blaming someone else, preferably Victor, usually has that effect on Atonal Adam ... It's so easy when you never admit your own responsibility. Chelsea will support any justification to keep Atonal beholden to her and Connor.

On 9/17/2020 at 5:21 PM, Waldo13 said:

Beside looking like Hillary, for me the jury is still out on how much Amanda is like Hillary. Cassie died young but I get the feeling that once Mariah “settled in” to her new undiscovered life, they are very much have the same big hearted caring personality. TIIC in their same lack of imagination will have Hilary and Amanda having the same persona. 

Hillary 2.0 has a huge ego, badgers people to get the information she wants, doesn't follow standard research protocols to determine correct information, picks a convenient assumption and never tests her theory, hangs on until the assumption is in tatters and is forced to abandon, but never admits culpability or fault -- Smells a lot like Hillary 1.0.

As I said earlier, if you want to know who Hillary 1.0 really was, talk to the people that worked for her.

TIIC have yet to prove they have an imagination where this SL is concerned.

Nice going Chelsea diverting Adam’s focus from Victor to Nostrils and Alyssa. Chelsea is making an end run around Nostrils by plying Theo for information. Good plan because Theo doesn’t know the target of the story and doesn’t know Adam is Chelsea’s fiancé. 

Did Chelsea go to the local Spies-R-Us Superstore for her listening device and phone AP?

Atonal and Chelsea have declared war on Victor, Alyssa, NotBilly, Victoria, Chance Chancellor/GCPD, Las Vegas Dead Guy's Wife ... There's not a person involved with Atonal Adam Kills People SL that isn't going to be hit with shit, because Atonal won't deal with himself. 

Atonal has all the pertinent facts, he simply won't do the work. It's always been so much easier to blame others and strike out against them, and Chelsea is feeding that habitual behavior to keep him away from Sharon or any other therapist. Chelsea doesn't want Atonal fixed, because he might change his mind about loving her.

Amanda wants a friend but she would be better off with a puppy than Nostrils. 

Hillary would be better off with a rattlesnake, considering the trail of destruction, broken promises, and wasted money NotBilly has brought on his friends.

A rattlesnake warns you when you get too close, unlike a NotBilly anvil drop.

Edited by Cupid Stunt
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
23 hours ago, SweePea59 said:

Did the creature from the black lagoon paint her teeth with white fluorescent phosphorescent glow-in-the-dark glow-in-the-light paint?

" so shiny..." and kick her hiney.....

• LOL 5

Didn't Theo tell Chelsea that his job with ChancComm didn't allow him to work for anyone else? Chelsea trying tap dance for Billy could've cost Theo his new gig.

FFS, isn't there a word for when a therapist becomes obsessed with their patient? Whatever, Sharon must've missed class the day it was discussed.

I can see how it makes it easier for Victoria to interact with a certain set of characters if she lives on the ranch. But as a CEO of an international company, she and her kids still apparently living in the tiny tack house seems silly to me.

Sharon is too ethical to discuss Adam's case with Victoria but not to have him as a patient? <sure, Jan.gif>

Was Alyssa wearing knee-high boots and capris or pants with gaps at the knees? Either way, it was an interesting look. And by "interesting" I mean, suburban dominatrix?  Amateur lion-tamer?

Nick and Phyllis tongue bathing each other from six feet apart made me think of chameleons. If only they both could've just blended into the park background so we couldn't see them. 🦎

Well, Phyllis, you should be bracing for disaster. You're the Titanic and there's this big iceberg looming in the distance. On one side it says "I know Billy screwed Summer" and on the other side it says "I helped Adam poison and nearly kill Victor." Either way, the collision will sink your rerun maiden voyage with Nick.

When you get busted for cheating but you haven't actually cheated. Aw, Adam. You knew your nonsense with Sharon was going to come back to bite you. Chelsea has fangs.

Theo, if you want fashion content, Chelsea would be the last place you want to go. When fashion sees Chelsea it goes running and screaming in the opposite direction.

I think Phyllis gives herself too much blame. The Marco mess destroyed her happy relationship with Jack, drove her into Billy's arms, and sent her on a ill-advised power trip trying to usurp a family legacy. AFAIC Victor gets all the credit for wrecking that particular part of her life.

I bet if Adam does something to hurt the Newmans again, Victoria is going to try to hold Sharon legally responsible.

The Making of a Monster. Hmmm, sounds familiar. Just in time for Halloween! 👻

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

Nick and Phyllis tongue bathing each from six feet apart made me think of chameleons. If only they both could've just blended into the park background so we couldn't see them. 🦎

I would have really dug that. I thought that set looked very pretty. Autumn is may favorite season.🍁🍂🕸️

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I don't understand why no one has suggested that Amanda go speak to Mariah about Hilary? They worked together on GCBuzz after all.  I would say after Devon, Mariah knew Hilary best. Plus, Mariah also has a dead twin so she and Amanda would have something to discuss. 

But no one is suggesting it. And I'm tired at yelling at my TV, damn it. 

angry the oc GIF by HULU

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 11
23 minutes ago, peacheslatour said:

WTF with the retconning of Hillary into Saint Hillary. That letter to Santa? Are we supposed to all have collective amnesia about what a nasty, scheming baggage she was?

Letter to Santa, really??  From Hillary?  Oh, I can't WAIT to see this.

Does she threaten the old guy with disembowelment if she doesn't get her Baby's First Torture kit?   Ask for a cookbook for pets?  Doe she end it with "I know where you live".....  Maybe ask Santa for the Director's Cut of The Bad Seed?

• LOL 9
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, boes said:

Letter to Santa, really??  From Hillary?  Oh, I can't WAIT to see this.

Does she threaten the old guy with disembowelment if she doesn't get her Baby's First Torture kit?   Ask for a cookbook for pets?  Doe she end it with "I know where you live".....  Maybe ask Santa for the Director's Cut of The Bad Seed?

Do you want me to tell you? I'll put a *spoiler* screen over it.

• Love 4
On 9/20/2020 at 12:26 AM, jewel21 said:

I don't understand why no one has suggested that Amanda go speak to Mariah about Hilary? They worked together on GCBuzz after all.  I would say after Devon, Mariah knew Hilary best. Plus, Mariah also has a dead twin so she and Amanda would have something to discuss. 

But no one is suggesting it. And I'm tired at yelling at my TV, damn it. 

angry the oc GIF by HULU

gee if there was only hundreds of hours of Hilary AND a woman who knew her well AND that woman has almost the same story as her and that woman lives in GC

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

Do Nate and Elena work both at the GCGH and the free clinic? When do they have time to do anything else?

Amanda's already making a huge pest of herself wrt the Hilary thing. Ehhhh.  

Seriously? Lola just happened to arrive at the moment Kyle and Summer were going to give each other engagement rings? Come on. 😑

What was with Summer's Earth Mother look today? She's usually not one for boho-chic.

Inexplicable bond. Devon and Amanda? Based on what? Elena is going deep on the catastrophizing, I think. And no matter how much Nate tries to pull her back from the edge she just keeps on.

That looked like a Tiffany box Kyle had. Does Tiffany's custom-make rings that fast or did Kyle get the box at the GC flea market? Ugh, I can't with people getting engaged while they're still married to someone else.

I like that Jack and Nick have been able to maintain their friendship. At one point in Nick's childhood Jack was Nick's main father figure.

Are we supposed to be feeling sorry for Sharon? She looks to me like she just got back from a six-week cruise. Can't they at least make her look, well, sick? She's supposed to be suffering from a critical illness, FGS.

Lola is a straight up loony toon, IMO. Or she's doing a great imitation of one. Geez, I hope she's not about to go Fatal Attraction on Kyle. Sigh, she shouldn't have let Noah Newman get away.

Meh, I guess Devon will be springing for an engagement ring next. Gotta do something to quell Elena's fears about Amanda, right?

Oy, Amanda. Whatever you're up to that you didn't want Nate to know about, don't do it if it involves Billy. He's a human sinkhole.

• Love 8

Poor poor Elena she has the sads.  Elena, you have nobody to blame but yourself.  You knew that Devon was very much in love with Hilary before you got involved with Devon.  Poor poor Amanda she has the sads because she never know her sister.  Amanda and Hilary are alike in this aspect that, at times, they are very pushy in getting what they want without considering other people’s feelings.  Ok, let’s get real and call out TIIC on their revisionist history. Devon didn’t bring up that Hillary’s mother, Rose Turner, was white. He said that he had Hilary’s birth certificate but didn’t tell Amanda that Hillary’s birth name was Ann Turner?  Was Gus Rogan Hilary/Ann’s father?  Gus was serving time in jail for killing his wife. Does Amanda and Hilary/Ann have half siblings, Leslie and Tyler Michaelson. Gus is Leslie’s father who she was trying to get out of jail. Has it really been 13 years since Rose died?  Oh, one other thing, that Devon’s Dad, Neil, was drinking with Rose the night she died. 

Wow Summer, its not even Oct and you are wearing your Halloween Costume.  Hey Kyle, your getting engaged before your divorced?  Are you on the Bold and the Beautiful or on Y&R?  

Yes Sharon, you are the poster child for the power of positive thinking 😳.  Sharon, breast cancer is not a death sentence. 

Mariah and Tessa 🥰😍😘 Mariah, your motor use to idle in bitch mode but now that’s a rare occasion. 

After Lola kicked Theo in the balls, he should have sung Billy Joel’s “An Innocent Man” to Lola.  

Amanda, Nostrils?  Your taste in men suck. 

Edited by Waldo13
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Are we supposed to be feeling sorry for Sharon? She looks to me like she just got back from a six-week cruise. Can't they at least make her look, well, sick? She's supposed to be suffering from a critical illness, FGS.

This is why Lucci didn't win emmys for a Loooong time- Vicki on OLTL had a stroke and for months looked like the dogs dinner. Emmy... back when they meant something.

Erica never looked bad or even mussed - even if she was run thru a wood chipper.

This would be a chance to lose that out of date hair-do of Sharons - she would look cute with a short cut and younger too. Also it would be a good chance to show that Sharon has always been beautiful - looking bad would hit her hard.

><><

Meanwhile: Is the "King of the Hunters" as the translation on Utube says it. (Summer) prego. That outfit? sure made her look it.

(They call her that, honest.)

Kummer is gross. 

Maybe Theo could have an age appropriate fling with Lily. Will Amanda realize Lily killed her twin.  

wow, Theo is getting likeable. If they aren't going to make Nate a villan they should hook him and Lola up - they can compare santimony.  (He faked Hilarys death and she and the baby are locked up in his secret lair) MM could play dual roles. They could bring back Michael Knight too. It's no goofier than coma Hil being kept by Neil in a boathouse in the winter. 

Chels is the worst bug planter Evah.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, peacheslatour said:

Do you want me to tell you? I'll put a *spoiler* screen over it.

Thanks peacheslatour!  I just watched it.  Wasn't it just wunnerful how little Hillary just cared about getting her mother a dress, having a dog and two kids so one wouldn't feel so lonely.  I guess she didn't have time to include in her letter how much she'd also like to change her name from Ann Turner to Hillary Curtis, marry a father and THEN his son, use and abuse her employees and in-laws and find her true soul mate in Phyllis.  

Gosh, all those wonderful things that Amanda missed.

I'd forgotten to watch last Thursday and Friday's shows so I watched them all tonight.  

Way way way WAY too much ButtBiscuit.  He's the acting and character equivalent of having to eat nothing but Spam that's right on the edge of spoiling for a solid week.

Way way way WAY too much Nick/Phyllis, too.  They're like that can of Spam after it's infested with blow flies.

Way way way WAY too much Adam/Chelsea.  Those two are like the blow flies.

The Life and Loves of Theo Olliebollen, starring Mr. Oily Balls himself, his lady love, Lola and the gruesome twosome of Kyle and Dummer should have been cancelled by the end of the first episode.  It's all a grease fire waiting to happen.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

From what I am reading, various treatments can take a toll on you physically.   Loss of hair, weight loss, fatigue etc.  Has she even started treatment?  Is she still waiting on the damned biopsy report??!  I thought she was practicing psychobabble with AA instead of taking care of her cancer.  Idjit doofus.  No!  We should not be feeling sorry for Sharon.

• Love 8

Can Banana Breath’s head get any bigger?  It’s almost the size of a hot air ballon and I thought he would float off into the sky. 

Amanda has questions but I have questions also. Did Ann/Hilary legally change her name?  Where did her last name Curtis come from?  Gus had an affair with Rose; why isn’t the possible of Gus being her father and she has  possibility two half siblings mentioned?  Nostrils knew Leslie and Tyler. Why didn’t Nostrils mention Mariah?  They were pretty close for a while.

Every once in a while Summer can actually make sense. This time in calling out her mother in her mother’s relationship with her father.  I’m sure tomorrow Banana Breath is going to weigh in on Summer’s engagement. I wouldn’t take love advice from Phyllis or Banana Breath if my life depended on it. The only advice I might take from Banana Breath is his preference for Chiquita or Dole bananas. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 3

AYFKMWTS? More scenes of Nick and Phyllis tongue-bathing each other? Who asked for this? 😕

Don't know what to make of Chelsea's dress. That look was a tad too "50s hausfrau" for her, I think.

An edict must have come down for the male actors on this show to hit the gym because I noticed they're all looking pretty tight lately. Adam, Nick, Nate, Rey, Devon, and Chance. Kyle has always had that gym rat look to me, though a bit on the thin side, and Theo always seems to wear several layers of clothing so I can't offer a judgment on him. 😼 (Theo has those huge freaking hands though.)

Chocolate raspberry doughnuts. Bleh, if that's Connor's favorite it's no wonder he's such a spazzy little brat. 😜

Funny how Society sounds so crowded and busy when there's only two or three people in there. Are TPTB piping in crowd noises like at the pro sports games, lol?

Ehhh, Amanda baring her soul to Billy. Whhhhyyy? She could've gone to her bestie, Phyllis. 😉

So Amanda was abandoned as a child at a fire station. I guess that beats being left at a bus station, especially with those freezing Upper Midwest winters. But I wonder why someone didn't call CPS on Amanda's mommy? Wouldn't it have seemed odd that she suddenly only had one baby instead of two?

I wish they'd give Nate more to do than just being the shoulder to lean on. Yeesh, he and Mariah should get together and start an advice podcast. It would definitely save Mariah on gas.

Oh Adam, you shouldn't have told Victor about sending Connor to boarding school. Connor is about to become a chess piece in your never-ending gamesmanship with daddy.

Evanston. So did Hilary go to Northwestern?

Devon! You need to stop having situations where your girlfriend can walk in on you meeting with your dead wife's identical twin. At least go meet in public somewhere. Oy. 😐

Meanwhile, good job manuevering Devon toward Amanda, Nate. Elena will fall sobbing into your arms any day now. 🙄

Edited by Joimiaroxeu
  • Love 7

Just for the record. That Hilary letter to Santa was historically accurate. Devon read it on air for a Christmas show for GC Buzz. Hilary's teacher sent it in to GC Buzz/Hilary because they were reading kids letters to Santa. 

Edited by DivaT
  • Useful 4
  • Love 4

I know there were storylines and oh-so-dramatic moments today but before any of that, WHY doesn't Show have MS locked in a lucite bubble or something?  She's spitting her lines all over the place!  I'm betting Hunter King stalked off at the end of one of her scenes with MS just to find a towel to dry herself off.  The woman is like a walking, talking, demented aerosol spray bottle.  Not so good in these trying times.

I know having the story set in the present day dials down the drama of Amanda's search for her family background, but all she really needs to do to get a good head start is to enter her DNA results into Ancestry.com or 23 And Me and she's going to immediately start finding stuff out.  Deciding to ignore all the other people in town who knew Hillary, including the few who actually liked her and put all her eggs in the Devon basket is sorta dumb for this hotshot lawyer.  If she shook that Ancestry tree online, she'd find herself a cousin or twelve who might know a whole lot about her and Hillary's background.

I agree with Joimiaroxeu, Nate is far too good-looking to be wasted as Devon, Amanda and Elena's Dear Abby.

So Connor is going off to boarding school at St. Mallory's.  How long before the GC news is filled with reports of mysterious deaths at that school, deaths whose only shared factor is that the victims all somehow pissed off the new kid, Lil' Damien aka Connor Newman.....  Has anyone seen that poor kitten he was given lately?

Chelsea sure thinks she's smart, doesn't she?  And Adam thinks he's so crafty.  Then there's ButtBiscuit and Nick who both think they're both cuter than a barrell full of poop tossing monkeys.  They all seem to have access to better drugs than I ever did.

I think Show would be a whole lot more fun to watch if they had all the cast take a deep whiff of helium before doing their scenes.  Sounding like Alvin and the Chipmunks could only be a step up.

Edited by boes
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 16
  • Love 1
On 9/21/2020 at 11:47 PM, crowsworks said:

They could bring back Michael Knight too. It's no goofier than coma Hil being kept by Neil in a boathouse in the winter. 

Snapper?

And I keep waiting for the saga of the boat garage to come out, but I don't think they're going to go there.

• Love 7
13 hours ago, boes said:

I know there were storylines and oh-so-dramatic moments today but before any of that, WHY doesn't Show have MS locked in a lucite bubble or something?  She's spitting her lines all over the place!  I'm betting Hunter King stalked off at the end of one of her scenes with MS just to find a towel to dry herself off.  The woman is like a walking, talking, demented aerosol spray bottle.  Not so good in these trying times

Didn't they used to have her all alone in her scenes typing away on her laptop... was it during the Useless Pile days? They should just have her texting on her phone out in that tiny strip of park where JT was buried, hiding under a leaf like the preying mantis that she is.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, boes said:

I think Show would be a whole lot more fun to watch if they had all the cast take a deep whiff of helium before doing their scenes.  Sounding like Alvin and the Chipmunks could only be a step up.

I am lol-ing thinking about Chels on helium. She already sounds like a record being played at the wrong speed. And her gasps on helium? They'd break glass!

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
On 9/21/2020 at 6:35 PM, Waldo13 said:

Poor poor Elena she has the sads.  Elena, you have nobody to blame but yourself.  You knew that Devon was very much in love with Hilary before you got involved with Devon.   

Hillary 1.0 has loomed very large over their relationship from the start, but Darvon used to make every effort to keep Elena informed about his feelz. This time is different, and I understand why Elena is bent; she knows this situation is different than all the others. Darvon isn't discussing his intentions to 'help' Hillary 2.0,, but he and Saint Nate wrote an encyclical how he should walk Hillz 2.0 down the Primrose Path of Hillary 1.0 Land. Darvon texts Elena instead, just let her know he's reversed his decision. 

Saint Nate has his own set of reasons for pushing Darvon to 'help' Hillz 2.0; he thinks it will make her happy and draw her closer to him, while Darvon shakes off the last vestiges of Hillary 1.0 running his life, freeing him up to give himself wholeheartedly to Elena. Everyone will benefit, be fulfilled, at peace and fucking like bunnies with no restraints. How little Saint Nate knows about the human heart and TIIC.

Poor poor Amanda she has the sads because she never know her sister.  Amanda and Hilary are alike in this aspect that, at times, they are very pushy in getting what they want without considering other people’s feelings.

Having all the episodes of GC Buzz should help, but Hillary 1.0 on GC Buzz was just a character she played, as she attacked those closest to her with guilt and insecurity. Darvon describing them as both stubborn combatants in their relationship was a lie. Darvon wanted to be prudent and careful, because of Hillary 1.0s combustible emotions. Hillary 1.0 was angry Darvon didn't agree to every single thought or plan that would make her a universal name under a brighter limelight. Hillary 1.0 searched to satisfy her fears, weakness and destructive self-doubt through fame, star-fucking and crushing those who opposed her.

All the dubious qualities Darvon described in Hillary 1.0  are very similar or dead-on in Hillary 2.0. Someone is going to get mixed up about which Hillary is which. Elena won't be the only one uncertain or questioning the direction these conclaves with Darvon and Hillary 2.0 will take.

Ok, let’s get real and call out TIIC on their revisionist history. Devon didn’t bring up that Hillary’s mother, Rose Turner, was white. He said that he had Hilary’s birth certificate but didn’t tell Amanda that Hillary’s birth name was Ann Turner?  Was Gus Rogan Hilary/Ann’s father?  Gus was serving time in jail for killing his wife. Does Amanda and Hilary/Ann have half siblings, Leslie and Tyler Michaelson. Gus is Leslie’s father who she was trying to get out of jail. Has it really been 13 years since Rose died?  Oh, one other thing, that Devon’s Dad, Neil, was drinking with Rose the night she died. 

Get out of my head, Waldo!

I've had questions about Hillary 2.0's Evul Ex-Boyfriend, Ripley Turner (as in Rose Turner), since he was first mentioned. 

What was up with that? Hillz 2.0 was in a relationship with a brother/cousin/relative, and didn't know she was related to him? 

<Yipe!>

Wow Summer, its not even Oct and you are wearing your Halloween Costume.  Hey Kyle, your getting engaged before your divorced?  Are you on the Bold and the Beautiful or on Y&R?  

Shrug. There have been a lot of fugly dresses on Show since the The Corona restart. Dumber isn't alone.

Dumber and Kyle on bended knee, proposing to each other, exchanging rings, while Lola was watching the schmoop was distasteful. 

I have no expectations on Show's relationship carousel, but the least Kyle could do is get divorced before rings and proposals and household bickering.

Yes Sharon, you are the poster child for the power of positive thinking 😳.  Sharon, breast cancer is not a death sentence. 

It's All About Meeeeeeeeeee and Always Will Beeeeeeeee!

Prostrate yourself to my self-absorption and vanity!

You're sorry? Of course you are, and I love you for that.

Mariah and Tessa 🥰😍😘 Mariah, your motor use to idle in bitch mode but now that’s a rare occasion. 

Meh.

Mariah knows Sharon's playing Reindeer Games with Atonal Adam, lying to herself and Team Sharon. Why give her more rope when she needs to be reined in?

After Lola kicked Theo in the balls, he should have sung Billy Joel’s “An Innocent Man” to Lola.

Theo VanderBraggin, Director of Talent, enjoys a swift kick in the 'nads, but usually not so soon in nascent relationships. And he certainly didn't expect it from Lola; he certainly didn't expect to be dumped because of his 24/7 sleazy behavior. He thought that his debatable charm was a continued path to Lola's underpants. Theo perused her because she was in love with Kyle and knew it would aggravate him as Theo shifted her opinion against her husband.

Theo's innocent of nothing. Everything he does is planned and contrived to benefit himself.

Amanda, Nostrils?  Your taste in men suck. 

What is wrong with Hillary 2.0? 

Hillary 1.0 isn't the only one being rewritten to fit the Plot Plot Plot of this character arc.

All of a sudden the Top-Of-Her-Class lawyer can't think for herself, can't contact the on-call investigator to dig into Hillary 2.0s birth certificate and is a blithering idiot going to NotBilly for comfort and advise and direct action? All billed to Chance Com, naturally.

• Love 8