Type keyword(s) to search

David and Lana: The Seven-Year Ditch

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, magemaud said:

"Juicy Sveta" is still on this dating site (at least) and her photos look positively wholesome compared to many of the other girls. David claims it's the only way she can continue to talk to her many "friends" to keep her from getting lonely because she couldn't manage using an iPhone due to her nails. Funny, I have an older model iPhone and thanks to Siri I can speak and it comes out as text. Minimal typing required! 

https://victoriyaclub.com/juicy-sveta-ID-77663-28-years-old/

Gee thanks.  I clicked on the link and tapped Mr. AZC on the shoulder to see if he recognized "sveta" . . . when I looked back at MY monitor, a chat window had opened up.  I'm afraid I'm going to be catfished now.  LOL.

• LOL 7
53 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Gee thanks.  I clicked on the link and tapped Mr. AZC on the shoulder to see if he recognized "sveta" . . . when I looked back at MY monitor, a chat window had opened up.  I'm afraid I'm going to be catfished now.  LOL.

Yes, Sveta and her friends are VERY eager to meet you! 

I'm wondering if these were Lana's original dating website photos and she actually was 27/28 at the time when David met her 7 years ago, but time has stood still online but of course she and David have both aged in real life. 

If anyone is reluctant to click on the site, here's some info about her. I couldn't resist adding some more info that Sveta appears to have omitted: 

About me

Life is so beautiful and can give us so many possibilities, that it is a shame not to use them and not to enjoy every day discovering something new! I'm honest, kind-hearted, smiling and purposeful woman who really believes in finding her soul mate. I am always ready to rescue and believe that helping people makes me only better person. My friends say that I’m a lively girl who irradiates only positive energy and make this world better. I believe that any troubles we face are for some reasons and giving up is the last thing we can do. I enjoy living life to the fullest and take pleasure in every moment of it :)

My desire

We will enjoy our future together! I dream of reliable, strong and confident man. Humor is a huge part of my life and I would be happy if he has a great sense of humor as I do. I want to be good friends with him and feel I am safe. It’s very important for me if he can keep his word and be a responsible person :) He is honest, kind, sincere, and caring man. He enjoys leading an active lifestyle :) ["I love bowling, horseback riding and watching hockey games"] I would be glad to see next to me a man who knows how to treat a woman [can ride a unicycle] and be the best for her. He knows what he wants from life and how to get it. [living in a big RV is a plus] And I would give him all my love and support in return:) He loves life and is happy with it. I’m not looking for ideal man, I’m looking for that one who will be my everything and could accept me for who I’m. We were born to be real, not to be perfect!:)

• LOL 10
25 minutes ago, magemaud said:

that I’m a lively girl who irradiates only positive energy

That was leftover Chernobyl contamination.

26 minutes ago, magemaud said:

giving up is the last thing we can do

Unless I suddenly decide to stand up someone. 

28 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I enjoy living life to the fullest

Bring on the rabbit pasta!  

• LOL 16
  • Love 1

Seriously, though, what is wrong with him? I think we've been witnessing a total breakdown/break with reality. The way he became so emotional in an anguished way when watching the video of their meeting - it wasn't like tears of joy remembering when they finally met. He looked like he was really having a breakdown. What has gone on since that time? Did he find out that she's married with a hockey player kid? Ed poking him should have been kind of funny, but it soon became clear that it was just too much. Also, they are not together, but they're still engaged? Is that what he said? I can't figure it out. And her ONLY friends are on the dating websites, and he is somehow justifying it that way? What? She doesn't have friends in real life? And he doesn't question that? It doesn't seem odd to him? And who are her friends on the website? Men looking for women? And he's okay with that? I mean, if you have to pay by the minute or whatever, I doubt straight women friends are going to talk to her. Or do the girls get to talk for free to each other? I'm really confused by this whole story line. I guess the bottom line for me is I can't believe how emotionally invested he is in somebody he really doesn't know - literally doesn't know - at all. It's a little crazy. And I'm going to say this has to be an all-time record for question marks in a post.

• Love 9
8 minutes ago, Teri313 said:

Seriously, though, what is wrong with him? I think we've been witnessing a total breakdown/break with reality. The way he became so emotional in an anguished way when watching the video of their meeting - it wasn't like tears of joy remembering when they finally met. He looked like he was really having a breakdown. What has gone on since that time? Did he find out that she's married with a hockey player kid? Ed poking him should have been kind of funny, but it soon became clear that it was just too much. Also, they are not together, but they're still engaged? Is that what he said? I can't figure it out. And her ONLY friends are on the dating websites, and he is somehow justifying it that way? What? She doesn't have friends in real life? And he doesn't question that? It doesn't seem odd to him? And who are her friends on the website? Men looking for women? And he's okay with that? I mean, if you have to pay by the minute or whatever, I doubt straight women friends are going to talk to her. Or do the girls get to talk for free to each other? I'm really confused by this whole story line. I guess the bottom line for me is I can't believe how emotionally invested he is in somebody he really doesn't know - literally doesn't know - at all. It's a little crazy. And I'm going to say this has to be an all-time record for question marks in a post.

He said on the Tell All leak that she hasn’t officially broken off the engagement but she has not communicated with him for six days because she was upset with the negative attention the show brought and that she was receiving hateful emails accusing her of being a scammer.  He also said he was retiring soon from his county job in Nevada and moving to Ukraine to try to work things out with her and if that didn’t work to find another Ukrainian woman.  Although he said he could only stay there for three months at a time as a noncitizen so I don’t know if he will exit and reenter every few months.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, magemaud said:

"Juicy Sveta" is still on this dating site (at least) and her photos look positively wholesome compared to many of the other girls. David claims it's the only way she can continue to talk to her many "friends" to keep her from getting lonely because she couldn't manage using an iPhone due to her nails. Funny, I have an older model iPhone and thanks to Siri I can speak and it comes out as text. Minimal typing required! 

https://victoriyaclub.com/juicy-sveta-ID-77663-28-years-old/

She can't speak English!  

She can't use talk to text because it's too loud at the forever hockey game her nephew is playing!

She is much too shy to talk to the phone!

How dare you suggest that Lana might not have a good reason for not communicating with David. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
9 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

He also said he was retiring soon from his county job in Nevada and moving to Ukraine to try to work things out with her and if that didn’t work to find another Ukrainian woman.

"Ehh either the one I've spent 7 years paying by the minute works out, or I move on."   Interesting atittude.    I like how specific he is too.    This Ukrainian woman or ANOTHER Ukrainian woman.   Must be Ukrainian.   Not Georgian, not Russian, Not Moldovan - Ukrainian.  

I said it before -- he is part owner of that website.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

"Ehh either the one I've spent 7 years paying by the minute works out, or I move on."   Interesting atittude.    I like how specific he is too.    This Ukrainian woman or ANOTHER Ukrainian woman.   Must be Ukrainian.   Not Georgian, not Russian, Not Moldovan - Ukrainian.  

I said it before -- he is part owner of that website.  

It would be a good investment.  People are living longer, including creepy western men. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

He also said he was retiring soon from his county job in Nevada and moving to Ukraine to try to work things out with her and if that didn’t work to find another Ukrainian woman.

Is he planning to drive around and live in the Ukraine in a giant RV? What happened to "See America" with a Ukrainian bride? 

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Is he planning to drive around and live in the Ukraine in a giant RV? What happened to "See America" with a Ukrainian bride? 

I think with the absence of a willing victim hopes were dashed.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I'm convinced that the whole language barrier claim is complete bullshit. He's an obsessed stubborn stalker type and probably a perfectionist. What are the chances that he would not only know the language, but teach it via a local adult ed program just for fun? Also, his body language while driving in Ukraine was super relaxed. If it were me, I'd be sitting at attention going, Crap! what does that sign say??? But he's as cool as a cucumber.

• Love 6

For the immature and selfish, the fantasy of the chase is more fulfilling than the reality of the catch. I don’t believe for a second this dud wants a serious relationship much less a marriage. The question is, why put yourself on a tv show to broadcast this weird shit.

Who’d want him now?

Maybe he does have a stake in the “American Company” he seems so attached to.

I found this interesting-includes info from a guy on how these “businesses” work.

Lana Cheats on David and I have the Interview to prove it | 90 Day Fiancé

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCgBsdw54Ec&feature=emb_rel_end

• Love 5
(edited)

It just occurred to me that long-distance trucker isn't the only ideal occupation for a serial killer.  Driving around the country in an RV might be even better--all that underbody storage, where people put their bicycles and golf clubs?  Corpse storage! 

Like this:

image.png.d83ce1bf7d06c789c699eeb55ab1676c.png

Edited by Mothra
add photo
  • LOL 2
14 hours ago, Mothra said:

It just occurred to me that long-distance trucker isn't the only ideal occupation for a serial killer.  Driving around the country in an RV might be even better--all that underbody storage, where people put their bicycles and golf clubs?  Corpse storage! 

Like this:

image.png.d83ce1bf7d06c789c699eeb55ab1676c.png

You do have to limit the weight of the cargo in those things, so you'd have to clear out the bodies every so often. And you'd want to refrigerate them so your home on wheels doesn't stink. But it could work!

• LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

You do have to limit the weight of the cargo in those things, so you'd have to clear out the bodies every so often. And you'd want to refrigerate them so your home on wheels doesn't stink. But it could work!

He has litter boxes so he is used to stink.  And his trash was still half full when he returned from an international trip.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

He has litter boxes so he is used to stink.  And his trash was still half full when he returned from an international trip.

Let's be honest . . . we could ALL smell that pleather coat he wore in  Ukraine.  Even Lana commented that she didn't like it.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

Let's be honest . . . we could ALL smell that pleather coat he wore in  Ukraine.  Even Lana commented that she didn't like it.

Are you sure it’s pleather, and not an unusual leather?

• LOL 4
On 6/3/2020 at 1:53 PM, RealReality said:

I don't doubt it at all.  There are things that men assume are seductive that make no sense to me at all. 

Like random pictures of their dick....how is a picture of someone's dick without any context supposed to be seductive?  At best, it's a situation where I've already seen the milk, so I'm probably not gonna buy the cow.

Perhaps if I had one of these box brains I've heard so much about, I'd get the appeal.  Sadly, my brain is full of squiggles. 

😂😂😂

I think men assume we're as interested in their penis as they are.  My ex seemed astounded that I didn't appreciate the fact that he still wanted me, as if I should've fallen all over myself in gratitude!

Just one of many reasons he's now my ex.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1

A local radio show does "Second Chance Romance" and one woman ghosted her date because when she got home from their good first date, he kept sending her dick pics as he thought it was oh so sexy.

David and Lana:  Just too dull to care.  He seems like a nightmare to sit next to at a neighborhood bbq.

• Love 5
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

David's over on Frauded by TV's Instagram account fighting with everyone. He is off his rocker and it's glorious. 

Details!!!!  (Some of us don't do IG.  We already have enough bad habits.)

• Love 7
2 hours ago, mamadrama said:

David's over on Frauded by TV's Instagram account fighting with everyone. He is off his rocker and it's glorious. 

Man, that was good stuff.  I notice he didn't reply to you, he can't figure out how to argue with someone who's been over there and that's probably making him nervous lol

He didn't reply to me, either, but I didn't say anything much different than anyone else did.

For as much as he kept saying "Lana can't type on a mobile keyboard in a conversation because after four hours your hands fall off!", he's spent about as much time angrily punching his keyboard telling everyone how wrong they are.  

• Love 4
(edited)
2 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

Details!!!!  (Some of us don't do IG.  We already have enough bad habits.)

I'll try to screen shoot. He's basically making up lies to cover his lies.

Here's the link. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 4
(edited)
11 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

Man, that was good stuff.  I notice he didn't reply to you, he can't figure out how to argue with someone who's been over there and that's probably making him nervous lol

He didn't reply to me, either, but I didn't say anything much different than anyone else did.

For as much as he kept saying "Lana can't type on a mobile keyboard in a conversation because after four hours your hands fall off!", he's spent about as much time angrily punching his keyboard telling everyone how wrong they are.  

The way he talks about Ukrainians and the Ukraine borders on...something. It's not quite racist, but I'd be offended if I were them just the same. It IS a relatively poor country by European standards, but it's no 3rd world country. According to him everyone is super poor and can't afford clothes, food, entertainment, or internet. Odessa and Kiev are large, bustling cities on par with any other midsize European city, but he acts like they all live in tents in the Outback. It's bizarre, but I think it helps explain why he's targeted those women: he has some kind of weird Save a 'Ho thing going on. He likes playing rich American to the poor, wee lasses of the former Eastern Bloc. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

It's bizarre, but I think it helps explain why he's targeted those women: he has some kind of weird Save a 'Ho thing going on. He likes playing rich American to the poor, wee lasses of the former Eastern Bloc. 

I think his attitude is "'Ho's gonna be desperate enough to let me paw her."  He doesn't want to save her; he wants to screw her.   I think it was demonstrated in his behavior when he went looking for her apartment ("She owes me an explanation") and when he wanted her to go back to his hotel so she could show him the "affection" he felt he deserved.

I fear that if reality ever happens for David, he won't handle it well. 

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I think his attitude is "'Ho's gonna be desperate enough to let me paw her."  He doesn't want to save her; he wants to screw her.   I think it was demonstrated in his behavior when he went looking for her apartment ("She owes me an explanation") and when he wanted her to go back to his hotel so she could show him the "affection" he felt he deserved.

I fear that if reality ever happens for David, he won't handle it well. 

The man is scarily delusional.

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

One does not rescue or save anyone. Maybe he or Lana should consider some occupation like firefighter, animal rescue, etc.

That doesn't keep people from thinking they can. 

• Love 4

He is weird and  extremely superficial.  It shows by the woman he goes after.   It is all about appearance for him. Personally I couldn't stand watching him.  It was painful someone could be so delusional.  

• Love 4

After David made some childish remarks to some people I told him that my middleschool-aged son was more mature and that his (David's) behavior is appalling. I told him that while the show may misrepresent some things, what he's doing on SM is all him.

David commented back to me: 

Screenshot_20200619-233953.png

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
10 hours ago, mamadrama said:

After David made some childish remarks to some people I told him that my middleschool-aged son was more mature and that his (David's) behavior is appalling. I told him that while the show may misrepresent some things, what he's doing on SM is all him.

David commented back to me: 

Screenshot_20200619-233953.png

What the hell is he even trying to say? 

"Bad edit is not even close to what they did to me"? 

Well, sorry, David, but they couldn't use something you didn't give them.  

And I'm pretty sure you gave them A LOT to work with.  

What a delusional assclown.  🤣

• Love 9

Are people really making death threats? lol That's funny. I can't imagine caring enough about this guy to make death threats (although I'm not a death threat kind of person anyway, so...). If he's so bothered by the public's reaction to him, why doesn't he STAY OFF SOCIAL MEDIA? TLC doesn't make him do it, right? He clearly loves the attention.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

What the hell is he even trying to say? 

"Bad edit is not even close to what they did to me"? 

Well, sorry, David, but they couldn't use something you didn't give them.  

And I'm pretty sure you gave them A LOT to work with.  

What a delusional assclown.  🤣

And what he's doing himself on social media makes him look far worse than what TLC did to him. He commented more than a dozen times on that post and each comment was worse than the one before.

Example:

Random person: I looked up the IMBRA law and it doesn't seem to apply to this situation.

David: Do you even know how to spell it? You must live a poor, miserable life.

Yeah, dude. You're doing this to yourself.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
8 hours ago, mamadrama said:

He has real anger issues and lashes out at anyone who questions him. His friends, the PI, Ed, viewers...

I replied: 

Screenshot_20200620-130716.png

Screenshot_20200620-130729.png

I am sorry someone made that comment about your child. I actually feel physically ill, that is disgusting. I use this forum to snark on people...a lot. I wish for criminal charges to be brought against people like Geoffrey and want Lisa off my screen for using the n word but I would never wish ill will or death on any of these people or their families.  I am not sure if wishing jail time for Geoffrey counts as ill will.

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am sorry someone made that comment about your child. I actually feel physically ill, that is disgusting. I use this forum to snark on people...a lot. I wish for criminal charges to be brought against people like Geoffrey and want Lisa off my screen for using the n word but I would never wish ill will or death on any of these people or their families.  I am not sure if wishing jail time for Geoffrey counts as ill will.

Nah, that's just wishing justice. 🙂

I realize that it can be hard to believe that what I posted about happened, but it did. It was totally unprovoked, too. I'd never even interacted with them before.

People be nuts.

Screenshot_20200621-014142~2.png

Screenshot_20200621-014142~2.png

Screenshot_20200621-014346~2.png

Edited by mamadrama

Earlier I was searching for proof of a "rumor" when I got sidetracked by all other little things. Either David or Caesar have announced that they are doing a show where Sharp is sending them to Ukraine. It sounds like someone asked David on one of his IG Lives and he confirmed it, but didn't detail what the show will be, although I think we can all guess that it will be a sex tourist tour.

In the post above, I posted a conversation between David and a supposed new love interest. In it, he says something about only doing one other show with them because he signed the contract before his B90D episodes finished airing and they made him look bad. I just saw a commercial with him on SB! though, and that would be a second show, which would make a sex tour a third show and he signed up for another one after seeing how he was edited on his season, so shut it, David. If it's true. I cannot find anywhere it is discussed by David or Caesar, just others discussing that it was said by one or both of them.

• Love 2