Type keyword(s) to search

David and Lana: The Seven-Year Ditch

• Start Topic

On 5/20/2020 at 1:15 AM, mamadrama said:

Excellent detective work as usual. She does like to show her feet doesn’t she?

On 5/15/2020 at 1:13 AM, RealReality said:

.  But of course he doesn't.  He probably let's them know right after he sleeps with them that they are far too slutty for him and he wants a "good girl"

He is such an asshole that I truly root for one of these Lana's to take all his money. 

He is more vile than big egg, his earnestness makes me wanna vomit

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 hour ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Wasn’t there a crash test dummies song that went mmmmm mmm mmm ?

David’s “mmmmmmm” noises were creepy AF. They literally made my skin crawl.

• Love 16
5 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

David’s “mmmmmmm” noises were creepy AF. They literally made my skin crawl.

I still get that creepy feeling just reading about it....and my gag reflex is on overdrive every time I hear it from him...

• Love 3
7 hours ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Excellent detective work as usual. She does like to show her feet doesn’t she?

He is more vile than big egg, his earnestness makes me wanna vomit

I can guarantee that if I shared these with Dave he'd cry the 90 Day version of "fake news." 

There are more, too, on more sites. She basically has profiles on every European dating site. Private Eye didn't lie. 

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

I still get that creepy feeling just reading about it....and my gag reflex is on overdrive every time I hear it from him...

I just kept hearing "it puts the lotion on its skin..."

• LOL 5
15 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

@Angry Moldovan, the Christmas photo set has a bottle of perfume in the last photo that looks like J'Adore Dior.

I looked but couldn’t see it, she looks more like Red Door by Elizabeth Arden lol

9 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I can guarantee that if I shared these with Dave he'd cry the 90 Day version of "fake news." 

There are more, too, on more sites. She basically has profiles on every European dating site. Private Eye didn't lie. 

She’s not a natural beauty. It’s amazing what peroxide, photoshop and a decent body can do for a girl. Her teeth let her down. She should take some of the money she scammed from the wig and get veneers

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I looked but couldn’t see it, she looks more like Red Door by Elizabeth Arden lol

She’s not a natural beauty. It’s amazing what peroxide, photoshop and a decent body can do for a girl. Her teeth let her down. She should take some of the money she scammed from the wig and get veneers

The Merry Christmas link. She is wearing a black and white polka dot dress. Hands on the counter/table.

8 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I can only see her in a green velvet dress and a Christmas tree

Scroll down to the bottom of the page, if you can. The last picture shows her in the polka dot dress. 

• Love 1
On 5/19/2020 at 1:30 PM, MrBuhBye said:

He said she used to have long nails to explain this away lol.

He tried to explain EVERYTHING away!  He was like a spoiled child!  And Ed was driving him crazy on the tell-all.  I wish they would have muted him.  

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

lana.jpg

Thanks, I can see it. It does look like Dior

11 minutes ago, suzywallis said:

He tried to explain EVERYTHING away!  He was like a spoiled child!  And Ed was driving him crazy on the tell-all.  I wish they would have muted him.  

Big egg gave me a headache, and David’s smugness about being an expert sex tourist was infuriating 

• Love 8
46 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Scroll down to the bottom of the page.

lana.jpg

LOL "I'm just sitting here next to a window with a random half used bottle of perfume". What a natural pic. 

35 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Thanks, I can see it. It does look like Dior

Big egg gave me a headache, and David’s smugness about being an expert sex tourist was infuriating 

The thing is that David demands love and admits to bring a sex tourist.  He sucks the worst and has me rooting for the Lanas. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, RealReality said:

LOL "I'm just sitting here next to a window with a random half used bottle of perfume". What a natural pic. 

The thing is that David demands love and admits to bring a sex tourist.  He sucks the worst and has me rooting for the Lanas. 

I am totally rooting for the Lanas of the world. 

Oh, and David? If you've been with over 100 Ukrainian women over the past 15 years (8 if you were monogamous while you were "dating" "Lana")? That's not dating...I've been through fewer burritos at our local Mexican restaurant. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
14 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

I am of Ukrainian ethnicity and I do wonder why David has a thing for Ukrainian women. Does he like cabbage rolls, pyrohy, paska, etc.? He wouldn't give me the time of day.

I could *maybe* see having a preference for Eastern European women, but this fetish is oddly specific.

• Love 4
(edited)

Same reason why men go dating women in Africa or South East Asia: The income difference (and thus the "power" one can get from it).
Except in Eastern Europe women are white.
David has supposedly been dating Lana for 7 years and still can't read cyrillic, that shows how much he cares about her culture. Or her in general beside the "flesh doll" aspect.

Edited by CharkVaror
added "flesh"
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I am of Ukrainian ethnicity and I do wonder why David has a thing for Ukrainian women. Does he like cabbage rolls, pyrohy, paska, etc.? He wouldn't give me the time of day.

He said it's from watching Natasha in the Rocky and Bullwinkle cartoons. The accent turned him on. Seriously, that's what he said.

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

You are far too classy and elegant for the wig

• Love 6
On 5/20/2020 at 1:15 AM, mamadrama said:

Interesting, a couple of these profiles have been taken down and on one that is still there she says her English skills are intermediate. Are we being scammed? 🤔

• Useful 2
1 minute ago, lu1535 said:

Interesting, a couple of these profiles have been taken down and on one that is still there she says her English skills are intermediate. Are we being scammed? 🤔

Yep.  We're standing in the scam line right behind David.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5
On 5/21/2020 at 5:56 PM, Angry Moldovan said:

Any tea you’d care to spill

None, yet. I’d love to just come out and ask her a bunch of questions, but it would be rude, since we’re not close. My good friend chats with her pretty regularly. I’ll see if she can help.  I’ll keep you all posted 👍🏻

• Useful 1
  • Love 13
On 5/22/2020 at 2:32 PM, Angry Moldovan said:

Veneers? I don't know. Looks like Bugsy has an overbite

• Love 5
On 5/24/2020 at 4:02 AM, 7isBlue said:

None, yet. I’d love to just come out and ask her a bunch of questions, but it would be rude, since we’re not close. My good friend chats with her pretty regularly. I’ll see if she can help.  I’ll keep you all posted 👍🏻

Please do!

• Love 2
On 5/23/2020 at 1:49 PM, lu1535 said:

I noticed that, too. On another site I looked at earlier it said “speaks English normally” whatever THAT means. At any rate, I’m pretty sure she understands a lot more English than she lets on. 

• Love 8
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

I noticed that, too. On another site I looked at earlier it said “speaks English normally” whatever THAT means. At any rate, I’m pretty sure she understands a lot more English than she lets on. 

I am sure that was mentioned in the episode...the fact she understood but couldn’t speak English, then she nodded and said Yes in English.  

9 hours ago, magemaud said:

Whereas David does everything abnormally.

• LOL 2
2 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I am sure that was mentioned in the episode...the fact she understood but couldn’t speak English, then she nodded and said Yes in English.  

She said she can read it and understand it if spoken to her but not speak it herself.  So I guess he uses the translator for words she may not recognize?  Online it seems like they mainly employ baby talk so maybe she is good with an mmmmm kisses but when you throw in a real word like hotel or detective she needs help.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

He is just super creepy.  This Sunday's show just grossed me out.  It is obvious that he expects her to put out before he will decide to honor her with a ring.  Pervert.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, GoldenDayz said:

David kept saying he needed  to see more 'affection' from Lana.   Yeesh and blech.

David is so stupid, he could have spent way less and gotten a hooker to show him affection. 

Lana may be scamming him out of money but she is not a hooker and I do not feel bad about David being scammed, he continues to pay to talk to Lana even after they met in person and David thinks that is a relationship, she is just doing her job and in the end David can only be mad at himself. 

• Love 11
(edited)
On 5/22/2020 at 1:32 PM, Angry Moldovan said:

Bingo.  I see a plain Jane type who has worked every part of her face to maximize her looks, she looks injected and botoxed within an inch of her life.  

Then add the filter/ring lights element, and Lana is a raving beauty.  I bet David doesn't even see her actual face, she isn't a person to him, she's the human embodiment of a sex doll.  He's one of the most disgusting 90 Day Americans ever, along with Geoffrey.

Edited by blubld43
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

he continues to pay to talk to Lana even after they met in person and David thinks that is a relationship, she is just doing her job

Right?!? He still doesn't have her cell number - smart girl - because why? Because she wants him to pay through the site to communicate so she gets paid for it. And well she should get paid for having to read all those "Mmmmmm's" and "Ahhhhhhhhh's". David behaves like a stunted 13 year old boy. I don't even wanna imagine what his boudior moves are like...BLERG! 🤮

• LOL 1
  • Love 10
(edited)
3 hours ago, blubld43 said:

He's one of the most disgusting 90 Day Americans ever,

. . . disgusting and delusional. Thanks Angry M for the link to the leaked version of tell all. This guy is 100% invested in his fantasy life and doubling down to protect it. 60's, never married, engaged a couple times to Ukranian's before shy Lana, excess money to throw away, been hunting chicks in Ukraine for many years and may or may not be engaged to shy Lana. Interesting comment he made when asked what his next step will be, "was moving to Ukraine", to may or may not be with shy Lana. Yay for us.

Edited by itsadryheat
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, blubld43 said:

Bingo.  I see a plain Jane type who has worked every part of her face to maximize her looks, she looks injected and botoxed within an inch of her life.  

Then add the filter/ring lights element, and Lana is a raving beauty.  I bet David doesn't even see her actual face, she isn't a person to him, she's the human embodiment of a sex doll.  He's one of the most disgusting 90 Day Americans ever, along with Geoffrey.

And Ed!

3 hours ago, DEL901 said:

I want her to ask to see photos of “their” home in Vegas and see her response when he shows her the RV. 

I don’t think he owns one yet.  He was looking at the $375k one but he seems too cheap to spend that.

• Love 3
24 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

And Ed!

I don’t think he owns one yet.  He was looking at the $375k one but he seems too cheap to spend that.

He did buy one. He used to have a picture of it up, but he took it down. Pretty sure he owned one before the show filmed and that the shopping for one was staged, much like they stage their house hunting.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

And Ed!

Maybe he will ask her to help him choose, lol.  

• Love 1