Type keyword(s) to search

David and Lana: The Seven-Year Ditch

• Start Topic

(edited)

I can't even finish that BS revisionist history.  Anya was a golddigger who wouldn't hug him but asked him for $300 jeans?  

And he only wanted to meet Lana for dinner and wasn't dating her, but was ready to stalk her?  He flew to meet her four times for a dinner?  

And LOL at the PI said that Lana's brother died and he confirmed it. Naturally there are no receipts.  If the PI said that Lana existed and her brother died, once the show aired can't David share that information on SM?

Edited by RealReality
  • Love 4
39 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

David's claiming bad editing, and from this he makes it sound like he and Lana have been speaking (as in using their voices) during this time. I still call b.s.

I'm on my tablet and it keeps saying my screenshots are too big. The images are at the link. 

https://m.imgur.com/a/0zRRSMC

He’s full of it. Notice that he purposely avoids answering whether he communicated with Lana/ Boris outside of the dating site, and whether he had her cell number. He, himself, said that he only “talked” to her (texts) via the dating site, and he never mentions video or FaceTime. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, mamadrama said:

David's claiming bad editing, and from this he makes it sound like he and Lana have been speaking (as in using their voices) during this time. I still call b.s.

I'm on my tablet and it keeps saying my screenshots are too big. The images are at the link. 

"Way out of the way city"? Yeah sure, cities are often located far from civilization. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

I think it's bullshit, too. He appeared to be legitimately upset with Ukrainian Peg Bundy and she was insisting that Lana is fake, too. If what he commented was true, then whether the show edited it out or not wouldn't he at least have told her those things? Or the dude with sparkling teeth? His friends don't believe him and IMO that's not a product of editing.

If I were Anya I'd dump his ass. Who'd want to remain friends with someone who talked about you like that? 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

I think it's bullshit, too. He appeared to be legitimately upset with Ukrainian Peg Bundy and she was insisting that Lana is fake, too. If what he commented was true, then whether the show edited it out or not wouldn't he at least have told her those things? Or the dude with sparkling teeth? His friends don't believe him and IMO that's not a product of editing.

If I were Anya I'd dump his ass. Who'd want to remain friends with someone who talked about you like that? 

I agree.  Anya has been nothing short of a saint.  If she was "begging" him to marry her it makes no sense that she was "shy."

A "shy" person, too timid to even hug someone isn't going to be bold and brave enough to beg for marriage.

So yeah, he threw her all the way under the bus.

It also doesn't make sense that "Lana" is so isolated and bereft of any means that she needs 60 year old David to visit her....but was clearly "able" to travel in order to get to all the locations David previously set up meetings.  

She isn't that isolated and lonely if she is able to travel.  She can leave her town and meet men who aren't creepy ass 60 year olds.  

• Love 7
43 minutes ago, RealReality said:

I agree.  Anya has been nothing short of a saint.  If she was "begging" him to marry her it makes no sense that she was "shy."

A "shy" person, too timid to even hug someone isn't going to be bold and brave enough to beg for marriage.

So yeah, he threw her all the way under the bus.

It also doesn't make sense that "Lana" is so isolated and bereft of any means that she needs 60 year old David to visit her....but was clearly "able" to travel in order to get to all the locations David previously set up meetings.  

She isn't that isolated and lonely if she is able to travel.  She can leave her town and meet men who aren't creepy ass 60 year olds.  

I bet Anya's husband and kids will be glad to learn that she's been begging him to marry...

I think this all relates back to his delusion. Dude truly does think he's all that.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, mamadrama said:

I bet Anya's husband and kids will be glad to learn that she's been begging him to marry...

I think this all relates back to his delusion. Dude truly does think he's all that.

He is not only delusional, he is condescending.  I have no sympathy for him.  Apparently Anya "is a sweet girl now".  I don't even understand why she'd keep him around and I hope she is working a long con to harvest more of his American dollars. 

• Love 7
20 minutes ago, RealReality said:

He is not only delusional, he is condescending.  I have no sympathy for him.  Apparently Anya "is a sweet girl now".  I don't even understand why she'd keep him around and I hope she is working a long con to harvest more of his American dollars. 

Hell, in my daydreams she's Lana and has taken in 75% of what he's paid the website.

It's his smugness that makes him slappable. Everyone else is wrong and stupid.

• LOL 2
  • Love 12

Lana is real? I just saw pictures on a podcast and it was real Lana and David meeting. He says they are engaged. I thought they would have a different ending then Caesar and Maria but I did not think it would be real Lana and him happily together. 

• Love 1
53 minutes ago, silverspoons said:

Lana is real? I just saw pictures on a podcast and it was real Lana and David meeting. He says they are engaged. I thought they would have a different ending then Caesar and Maria but I did not think it would be real Lana and him happily together. 

Is there a link?

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Is there a link?

The you tube channel I watch  is called without a crystal ball (she usually has very accurate Duggar info). It is the most recent video. I will try and post a link in a minute if you cant find it. I'm on my phone and I am bad copying links (I think I need a bigger phone screen or to admit when I turned 40 I might need some reading glasses). 

• LOL 4
18 minutes ago, DanaMB said:

I sense TLC/Sharp fuckery. 

I think either:

1. The entire thing is fake and David/Lana are actors.

Or...

2. TLC paid the woman in the photo to appear onscreen (like Ricky's Melissa) 

Or

3. David and Lana played everyone and were in on this together.

• Love 13
4 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Check out Chantaltea on IG. TLC shenanigans.

20200507_200950.jpg

20200507_200932.jpg

• Love 1

Erika apparently recorded the entire Tell All via her computer and then leaked it to someone. I downloaded it and watched most of it. It's interesting...It's also10 hours long and 1.5 GB. 

One of the highlights is that David says he sent Lana an iPhone but that she couldn't use it because her nails are too long...She's too shy to talk or meet, and can't contact him vi anything but the website, yet she works as a travel agent from home. So, uh, yeah. 

• LOL 13
  • Love 5

Wow, as @mamadrama said, I think it's possible someone paid the model in the pictures.  Or someone contacted her and was like "your picture is on an American television show, you could be famous and become an American model!" and she went along. 

How did he send her gifts if he didn't have her address?   

• Love 8
11 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

If David has any money, he should lock it from her. Someone would have to unlock the iPhone so she can use it in the Ukraine.

I got the feeling that he'd already done that for her. His official answer for her not being able to use it was because her nails were too long. And she supposedly couldn't use her laptop because she'd borrowed it from the company.

Just now, RealReality said:

Wow, as @mamadrama said, I think it's possible someone paid the model in the pictures.  Or someone contacted her and was like "your picture is on an American television show, you could be famous and become an American model!" and she went along. 

How did he send her gifts if he didn't have her address?   

And then she was like "I like receiving money and gifts from David." Ha. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, mamadrama said:

I got the feeling that he'd already done that for her. His official answer for her not being able to use it was because her nails were too long. And she supposedly couldn't use her laptop because she'd borrowed it from the company.

And then she was like "I like receiving money and gifts from David." Ha. 

Are these "website gifts?" because I also assumed that was a scam.  Like they charged the like ten guys $100 to give the "Lana" a dozen roses and "Lana" models the same roses for each sucker.  

I didn't think the woman actually got a gift?  

• Love 3
55 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I think either:

1. The entire thing is fake and David/Lana are actors.

Or...

2. TLC paid the woman in the photo to appear onscreen (like Ricky's Melissa) 

Or

3. David and Lana played everyone and were in on this together.

We better not see this same crap pulled with Yolanda and Williams...more actors hired to debunk the catfish. 

• Love 9
Just now, RealReality said:

Are these "website gifts?" because I also assumed that was a scam.  Like they charged the like ten guys $100 to give the "Lana" a dozen roses and "Lana" models the same roses for each sucker.  

I didn't think the woman actually got a gift?  

Lana didn't clarify, but I'm assuming that she meant gifts like the roses. However, she DID say that she got money from him. Of course, that could've been sent through Paypal or something. I think David's been investing a lot more than he let on. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Lana didn't clarify, but I'm assuming that she meant gifts like the roses. However, she DID say that she got money from him. Of course, that could've been sent through Paypal or something. I think David's been investing a lot more than he let on. 

Oh well, I think it's fishy, but no one can keep anything off social media, so someone will figure this out.  

However I think it's awful conveinent timing that this all comes out just in time for the tell all.  

• Love 8
6 minutes ago, RealReality said:

Oh well, I think it's fishy, but no one can keep anything off social media, so someone will figure this out.  

However I think it's awful conveinent timing that this all comes out just in time for the tell all.  

Yep. And on camera he proposes and she says "yes", but at the Tell All (she's not included in it) he says that they've broken up but are still engaged. Yes, that's as confusing as it sounds. So it seems like the meeting may very well have been a setup by TLC and she performed only as needed. Maybe the company asked her to do it to make them look good. They didn't want bad publicity revealing them as the scam site they are. (BTW, David says it's NOT a scam-that he pays the website to stay protected from scams. He tells this to Ed and makes fun of him-which I'd usually be all for, but, David.)

• Love 14

You are doing the Lort's work, @mamadrama. I saw that the part leaked was a full 10 hours and I.... can't. LOL 

I've found a few hat recipes, but I'll hold off until more info comes out.  I really really want to hear that David is just as dumb as he comes across, and Lana has to ask "So... WHICH site did we meet on again?"

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
41 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

Yep. And on camera he proposes and she says "yes", but at the Tell All (she's not included in it) he says that they've broken up but are still engaged. Yes, that's as confusing as it sounds. So it seems like the meeting may very well have been a setup by TLC and she performed only as needed. Maybe the company asked her to do it to make them look good. They didn't want bad publicity revealing them as the scam site they are. (BTW, David says it's NOT a scam-that he pays the website to stay protected from scams. He tells this to Ed and makes fun of him-which I'd usually be all for, but, David.)

Who do you root for in a fight between two losers?  Question for the ages.  If ash can get in on that I can care even less who wins. 

• Love 4
(edited)
25 minutes ago, ALittleShelfish said:

You are doing the Lort's work, @mamadrama. I saw that the part leaked was a full 10 hours and I.... can't. LOL 

I've found a few hat recipes, but I'll hold off until more info comes out.  I really really want to hear that David is just as dumb as he comes across, and Lana has to ask "So... WHICH site did we meet on again?"

Soo much of it is just production stuff. Shaun got some actual zingers in, though. She called several people by the wrong name (she called Steph "Erika" twice) and she didn't handle with kid gloves. All that will be edited out, of course.

David is asked how he feels about spending all that money on Lana and when he says 'Great", Ed *coughs*bullshit*coughs*

Edited by mamadrama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9
(edited)

Next weeks episode where they introduce Lana and she tells her story is up on youtube under the channel  gameplayer502.  It is in 3 parts. We meet Lana , she talks about going on the dating sites, her dreams of America and she says she was in the same city the day David came but was at some for her nephew. She says she is excited for Vegas because you can get married quickly there. Then they show them meeting for the first time. The last scene is him proposing to her at the airport and she says yes. 

Edited by silverspoons
  • Love 1
(edited)

Also, despite the claim that Lana's nails are too long to use an iPhone, during her segment you can clearly see her using an iPhone-with short nails. David says that she doesn't have any friends and stays in her apartment all day. 

When everyone is asking him why Lana can't connect with him on Instagram, FB, etc he says those are new platforms and she probably wouldn't know how to use them.

The argument with Ed is really something. Dave let's the fucks fly high. It goes on and on and on...Shaun laughs. 

Edited by mamadrama
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

So, he has been sending her cash.  She probably met with him because she couldn’t string him along remotely anymore.   

Wait until she finds out

- he is retired, so no more good income

- he is selling his home and buying an RV to travel the country.   She loves makeup and clothes.   Not much room in a RV.   

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
8 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Erika apparently recorded the entire Tell All via her computer and then leaked it to someone. I downloaded it and watched most of it. It's interesting...It's also10 hours long and 1.5 GB. 

One of the highlights is that David says he sent Lana an iPhone but that she couldn't use it because her nails are too long...She's too shy to talk or meet, and can't contact him vi anything but the website, yet she works as a travel agent from home. So, uh, yeah. 

where can I acquire this gigantic morsel?  I'd like to watch the behind the scenes stuff...

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, Zevious Zoquis said:

where can I acquire this gigantic morsel?  I'd like to watch the behind the scenes stuff...

I downloaded the file, which is 1.5gb. They keep showing up on YouTube but then quickly removed.

YouTube link: 

• Love 2
Just now, Zevious Zoquis said:

damn how can I download that from the tube?

You don't have to. As long as the link is working you should be fine. I downloaded it because the video kept getting shut down.

1 minute ago, Zevious Zoquis said:

damn how can I download that from the tube?

Also, the juicy bits don't start until an hour in. The David/Ed starts at around hour 3.

• Love 1
(edited)

Just realized that the wall o text was mostly about Lisa and Usman so I"m moving it. I thought I'd shared the entire show write up, but it was just one part. Oops! 

Edited by mamadrama
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, silverspoons said:

Next weeks episode where they introduce Lana and she tells her story is up on youtube under the channel  gameplayer502.  It is in 3 parts. We meet Lana , she talks about going on the dating sites, her dreams of America and she says she was in the same city the day David came but was at some for her nephew. She says she is excited for Vegas because you can get married quickly there. Then they show them meeting for the first time. The last scene is him proposing to her at the airport and she says yes. 

Does she explain the phony address? And why did the PI insist it was a scam? This stinks on ice.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Does she explain the phony address? And why did the PI insist it was a scam? This stinks on ice.

Nobody mentioned the fake address. But Ed and Dave talk a lot about everything else. Shaun gets pushy, too. First time I have liked her. Everyone still says it's a scam: Lana won't take her profile down even though they're "engaged", she won't communicate offsite, she's met other men and still talk to them, and she gives him crazy excuses (which he buys) like her nails are too long for texting, it's against the law for her to communicate with him offline 😉

Usman is amazing, though. He thinks Dave is crazy, too. He's happy, well spoken, quiet...at one point he just starts singing.

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
9 hours ago, Toaster Strudel said:

Suspected chronology:

• TLC lets the story line play out of David never meeting Lana who is a collective of employees that probably changed many times over the years.
  • TLC gets in touch with Anastasia Date for comment after David's fiasco.
  • Anastasia Date is horrified at the impending bad publicity and potential loss of revenue stream.
  • Anastasia Date promises to produce Lana.
  • Anastasia Date tracks down and re-hires model/actress whose pictures and videos were used as "Lana"; she is given a script and is paid for the side gig.
  • TLC tells David that Lana will be there this time.
  • David flies to Ukraine.
  • Lana is produced.
  • David proposes and Lana pretends to accept.
  • David returns to America and has to pay to text her emojis again.

Genius scenario, but I've added the bold part.

Did you see her body language in the video?  Smile on the face, but the whole body is saying, "I'm going to step three steps back from this whacko.  They didn't pay me enough to allow him to hug me again."

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, mamadrama said:

I downloaded the file, which is 1.5gb. They keep showing up on YouTube but then quickly removed.

YouTube link: 

Instead of podcasts today while i'm at work, I'll have this to enjoy. Thank you!!! 

• Love 2

I watched about an hour of the David part.  Good stuff!  lol...I'm pleased to see he actually pretty much is the idiot I thought he is.  😄 When fucking Cesar is scoring points off you, you KNOW you're a mess!  lol

Shaun comes across much better than on the actual TAs.  Plus, she looks spectacular!  lol

• Love 2

I read the text wall. Usman does seem to come across as someone decent. Not all American (or even Canadian women) are like Lisa. She has a ton of issues and is very controlling. He will someday find a woman who has boundaries and treats him with love and respect and honesty. He will also find compassion and mutuality.

• Love 11
On 5/7/2020 at 12:40 AM, mamadrama said:

I call BS on his entire statement, including the part about his friend.  I hope she reads his snide comments about her and tells him to shove any future airport pickups.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, blubld43 said:

I call BS on his entire statement, including the part about his friend.  I hope she reads his snide comments about her and tells him to shove any future airport pickups.

That was such a dick move because she was nothing but kind to him, as far as I know.  

Even if she did "beg" him to marry her why embarrass her by putting that out there?  

I also think she knew what she had to do if she wanted David to marry her and she clearly didn't do it so I don't think she was "begging" him to marry her. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, RealReality said:

That was such a dick move because she was nothing but kind to him, as far as I know.  

Even if she did "beg" him to marry her why embarrass her by putting that out there?  

I also think she knew what she had to do if she wanted David to marry her and she clearly didn't do it so I don't think she was "begging" him to marry her. 

I've now decided that Dave is a horrible person who treats women as objects that he can own and collect. David on the Tell All was enlightening. He may now be one of my least favorite cast members. Ever.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7