Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E08: Week 8 - Hometown Dates

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Victoria is truly turning into the Luke P of this season. Obviously kept around way past their expiration date because of the drama they stir up, even as it becomes terribly obvious that this person isnt fun trashy, but scary potentially abusive trashy. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 22
4 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

This hometown date was crab rangoon! Epic! Standing ovation from the Wrong Reasons galley!

Victoria is straight up bonkers. She’ll be a hit in Paradise. Can’t wait to see which unlucky guy(s) she’ll turn on and storm away from.

Chris Bukowski would totally be Crab Rangoon with her!!!!  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
Just now, Riplet68 said:

AAAAHHHH!  He totally let little Peter pic.  There is no way he was gonna give up an opportunity to bump uglies with Victoria

So dumb. I think this is why he will lose Madison, who seems to be the one he really wants. Think with your actual head, Peter! 

• Love 21
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

“Crab rangoon!!!” needs to become Bachelor lexicon for something earth-shatteringly exciting.

There is a very famous viral tweet where somebody was mimicking Stephen A. Smith's style of speaking and decided to imitate what he thought Stephen would say at a P.F. Chang's:

I spent the entire first part of the episode thinking we were visiting Madison's family.  Now I'm reading that that was Hannah Ann's.  I am not kidding when I say I really don't know the difference.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

Peter seems like he equates high drama and yelling and tears with a strong relationship, which is just not healthy. Its so early in this "relationship" it shouldn't be this hard! Hell, if your doing this even after years, its time to rethink some stuff! He seems like he really likes Madison the most, but she is way too low key and normal for that bullshit.

This is just ridiculous and, again, PETER SAW THIS EXACT SAME THING HAPPEN ON HIS HANNAH SEASON!!!

• Love 23
30 minutes ago, TiredMe said:

What a manipulator Victoria is. Total reaction to deflect. She’s gross. 

She is well-practiced, having done this many times before, I’ll wager.

• Love 16

I knew Victoria wasn't going anywhere before the fantasy suites.  Let me see if I understand this.  Madison won't be sleeping with Peter and he is not allowed to sleep with any of the other women, either.  Ha! Ha! Ha!  Can't wait to see how this turns out.

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
1 minute ago, SallyAlbright said:

Me too. I find myself really liking her now. She and Victoria are like two different species. 

And Victoria thinks the ultimatum is the worst.  Guess she never had the chance to issue one of her own, right??
It is a bit much for Madison to insist he not fool around with the others, but then again has she ever seen the show before this season?

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, econ07 said:

So all those who said Hannah was being slut shamed ... you would say Peter is being slut shamed, correct?

I’m not slut shaming him. I’m saying he’s totally crazy!

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, econ07 said:

So all those who said Hannah was being slut shamed ... you would say Peter is being slut shamed, correct?

It all depends on how she handles it, when she gives the ultimatum, and where she falls in date order.  If shes last (which how could production not put her last), its too late. Also, as long as she doesnt equate him having sex with being a bad person.  Dont be accusatory and dont hold a past against someone.  If she says that shes not comfortable moving forward ifbhe had sex with others after telling het he lived her, thats fine. What Luke P did was way beyond that.

ETA:  I have never seen a lead be so blase about sending people home.  Even Arie got teary eyed on some of his.  Peter is just pretty much, “dont let the door hit you on the wsy out!”

Edited by Riplet68
  • Love 13
43 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

Victoria is a deeply, deeply unpleasant person. She instantly turned defensive and bitchy and argumentative. Wow. 

This isn’t even bad acting. This is a full on case of borderline personality disorder. At least Kelsey can take a pill. Adderall is a good pill. This is a lifetime of misery for all involved. She doesn’t even try to be anything other than awful. 

• Love 12
8 minutes ago, b2H said:

And Victoria thinks the ultimatum is the worst.  Guess she never had the chance to issue one of her own, right??
It is a bit much for Madison to insist he not fool around with the others, but then again has she ever seen the show before this season?

I’ve often wondered how the F1 accepts the fact that her fiancé slept with others within days of their proposal. It’s not normal, TV show or not. 

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, nutty1 said:

I’ve often wondered how the F1 accepts the fact that her fiancé slept with others within days of their proposal. It’s not normal, TV show or not. 

Me too.  Marriage is about loving your spouse above everyone else, and the degree to which these kids think they can sleep with one person one day, and propose to someone else within a day or two is bewildering.  They're just setting themselves up for constant questions going forward.

• Love 21

Kelsey was a mercy kill, right? Peter knows Victoria is BSC and does not mind leading her on and going to the Fantasy suite, just to dump her.  But he did not want to break Kelsey’s heart any further? Otherwise there is no reason to dump Kelsey now and take Victoria. 

Except that Peter really seems to love the drama...

• Love 10

Nothing out of Victoria's mouth is genuine.  The whole thing with her family read as very staged to me.  I can't believe Peter would go along with all of that.  Maybe he wants to be an actor?

I think Victoria has a deal with the producers and is staging this entire drama to get more Instagram followers.  Let's hypothetically say for 1 second that she is nOT acting - then she would be 100% psychotic.  Come on.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Love 4