Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E08: Week 8 - Hometown Dates

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

It's more important to have that cross around your neck very prominently displayed, Hannah Ann.  God is pleased.  But he's still questioning your legs wrapped around Petey's pelvis. 

Edited by leighdear
  • LOL 17
  • Love 4

Jeez, I hate the misogynist tones they drag out with the father giving away his daughter.  Does Hannah Ann still live at home?  Will her daddy have to make sure the training wheels are off her bike before she can ride off into the sunset with Petey?

• Love 19

Why would Peter tell the dad he is going to tell her he is in love with her?  He already said it to another person so it means nothing, and I am sure he can guess that.

Will they never learn?  Let’s tell multiple girls the same thing.  

• Love 9

Even with the sort of patriarchal “daddy needs to approve” vibes, Hannah’s dad isn’t wrong to be concerned, considering Pete does have a bunch of other girls he’s dating and is gonna be doing the same stuff with them.  I mean, Hannah is clearly cool with the whole process, so you do you Hannah, but I get dad thinking this whole thing is bizarre. Dad is gonna pissed when Pete inevitably tells every single girl he loves them. 

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 18

He didnt answer Hannahs dads question about where peter is with the other wonen. Got to give it up for dad, so glad he made it clear hes not here for the BS.

uh oh, hes told 2 women.  Never a good thing.  Hannah sounded articulate!  No “likes!”

• Love 10
Just now, alexa said:

Why would Peter tell the dad he is going to tell her he is in love with her?  He already said it to another person so it means nothing, and I am sure he can guess that.

Yeah, crazy to tell dad before he told HER. But I guess this is like X steps behind asking for his daughter’s hand in marriage. But Peter is in love with all of them!

• Love 2

I agree every parent has to be skeptical, but they could have ordered both mom & dad straight out of central casting as "Concerned, middle class white couple".  Have any of them ever watched these shows?  They all say the exact same lines, with the same expressions and same reactions.  Completely interchangeable.  

That squishing has got to be uncomfortable.  Doesn't look remotely sexy or amusing.  

Edited by leighdear
  • Love 12

At least they’re getting to do fun dates now, the first few weeks were filled with the weirdest freaking dates. And now I can drink along with the people on screen, and allow all this to seem less ridiculous! Let’s do a cheers! 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4

Try as i May, i don’t get the Kelsey thing, how he even likes her or anything . To me she seems totally bitchy and crazy. She is not going to take this break up well at all, this is a chick who would sob over a broken nail. Ugh. Lol. I loved hannah Anne’s dad, he could barely crack a smile and i liked what he told Peter .

• Love 7
3 minutes ago, leighdear said:

I agree every parent has to be skeptical, but they could have ordered both mom & dad straight out of central casting as "Concerned, middle class white couple".  Have any of them ever watched these shows?  They all say the exact same lines, with the same expressions and same reactions.  Completely interchangeable.  

I think they should have every hometown be with Jojo’s mother.  She was the best especially if you throw in JoJo’s brothers.  Peter Rabbit wouldn’t know what to do.

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, call me ishmael said:

I think they should have every hometown be with Jojo’s mother.  She was the best especially if you throw in JoJo’s brothers.  Peter Rabbit wouldn’t know what to do.

Yep, JoJo's mom was off the hook!  Loved that lady!

• Love 1

Didn’t Kelsey and a Peter already tell each other they were falling in love when she went crying to his room? I could have sworn he said it, too, now Kelsey is “demoted” to a that’s nice to hear, while Hannah gets the love.

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, call me ishmael said:

Was jojos mom the one who drank out of the bottle ? Lol i loved her! Does anyone remember Merediths season when she did a hometown with lanny? Omg the mother was so scary 😂😂

• Love 3
1 minute ago, leighdear said:

Is Kelsey setting the record for the MOST crying by any contestant, when there's actually nothing to cry about?  

Ok why did Peter tell her his heart has fallen!! He is such a jerk!! Why lead someone on like that ? I don’t like her but wow he’s a jerk!!

Just now, nutty1 said:

Please don’t ever let Kelsey be the Bachelorette. I think I’d rather Hannah Brown again!

Omg she is a train wreck i would have to stop after watching every single season.

• Love 5

What the hell was with Hannah Anna Banana getting so excited because I WROTE HIM A LETTER AND HE WROTE ONE TO MEEE!!!!  Sounds like a sixth-grader.

Kelsey, constant crying in a relationship means IT'S A SHITBALL RELATIONSHIP.  Your mother's as stupid as you are for agreeing.

• Love 13
1 minute ago, leighdear said:

What crap.  Coaching skills FIRST, character is secondary.  This is college hoops, people!  

Right?!? Who gets hired as a basketball coach because they’re a good father?!

Bachelor handshake FOUL!!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
Just now, tennisgurl said:

I like Madison, she seems like a pretty nice normal person, which makes me wonder if they are saving her for Bachelorette instead of getting with Peter. 

As athletic and pretty as she is i think she would be a great bachelorette and someone guys would fight for . She does make Hannah Ann look like a child .  

• Love 20