Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E08: Week 8 - Hometown Dates

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

Just now, leighdear said:

Too creepy for me to hear fathers talking about their daughter's virginity.  Mom, ok.  Dad just does NOT belong in that conversation on TV.  *squick*

Yes, that was awkward!

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, hippydoo said:

I think he's going to pick Madison simply because she is the least attainable of the bunch.

And the cleanest.  He know where she hasn't been.  

I hate it when BAD people have good doggies.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, JenE4 said:
19 minutes ago, leighdear said:

ANOTHER damn country singer?  Has she done him, too?

Sorry about the weird edit with attempted replies, I hit some wrong buttons.  Must have been a finger-sized Bachelor Handshake!

• LOL 11
  • Love 5

Vague much?  “She was invloved in some break ups.” “Your a great guy and i dont want that to gappen to you.”  WHAT?!? That warning was no warning.  Hopefuljy they left a lot of the conversation on the cutting room floor.

i like Maddie, but the “likes” she says have got to stop.

was that even really her dog?  He seemed happier to go to other people!

Edited by Riplet68
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8

So ok this chick he sees is an old girlfriend that just happens to be best friends with one of Victoria’s friend and used to be friends with Victoria as well? And their last date was an “ ex” playing . Ok producers too much now .

• Love 14
2 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Also, Peter has to stop with the DWTS audition. 

They won't invite him on DWTS.  He'll probably still be in the residential psychotherapy program when they film.  And he's way too boring and unmemorable.  They'd probably all just call him Ben.  

• LOL 7
  • Love 4

This is such obvious manipulation! Peter pretty calmly and understandably brings up what his ex said, and instead of just talking about it, she starts getting angry and defensive and accusing him of not trusting her and storms off yelling and cussing and then she cries and acts like Peter is the asshole, and HE ends up comforting HER! What even is this betrayed sobbing, all he did was say that he heard something! Obvious deflection, she knows she did some fucked up stuff and didnt want to be called on it.

Edited by tennisgurl
  • Love 20
1 minute ago, tennisgurl said:

This is such obvious manipulation! Peter pretty calmly and understandably brings up what his ex said, and instead of just talking about it, she starts getting angry and defensive and accusing him of not trusting her and storms off yelling and cussing and then she cries and acts like Peter is the asshole, and HE ends up comforting HER! What even is this betrayed sobbing, all he did was say that he heard something! 

When I dated a guy like this, my family pulled me aside and told me he was emotionally abusive. The producers need to do the same for Peter. 

• Love 14
1 minute ago, nutty1 said:

Think her family was keeping dinner warm??

I figured she'd lie and tell them he didn't want to try her mother's cooking.  

Why couldn't we have seen THIS Peter the rest of the season?

• Love 5

Why do all the girls have those horrendous, white fake nails?  Kelly, kelsey, hannah, madison and victoria all had them.

wow.  She totally turned it back on him with one sentance.  Why is she upset?  Because her dirty laundry just got aired and she probably thought she was all innocent, or else no one knew (if it happened).  

i wish anyone else but Harrison was running WTA and AFYR.  Hes never been able to handle a group break down or ask the real questions; and both of these are going to be interesting.

• Love 14