Type keyword(s) to search

RHoSLC in the Media: So Salty!

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Yeah, I’ve seen enough of Whitney’s boobs for a lifetime.

In case we ever wondered if you were secretly Seth Marks, we now have evidence you are not.

• LOL 18

Did these ladies collectively think "ruching" is a colour, because that's a lot of ruching. (Fun fact about ruching tho -- it's tummy trimming. You'd think all that extra fabric adds bulk and makes you look fatter, but nope. I learned this from those two English ladies who had a tv show about how to dress for your body type.)

Meredith has had so much work done that she's unrecognizable. I noticed it during the season, but that photo above seals the deal. I'd never have know who that woman was without the context. Half of New York wouldn't even recognize her now.

The whole boobs on parade with the very long hair and variations of cut out midriffs looks so dated.

I don't like any of those dresses, but I think Lisa looks the best.

• Like 7
12 hours ago, Jel said:

Meredith has had so much work done that she's unrecognizable. I noticed it during the season, but that photo above seals the deal. I'd never have know who that woman was without the context. Half of New York wouldn't even recognize her now.

When I first saw the pictures, I didn't recognize Meredith. I had to read the text to see who it was. I know it must be her but it doesn't look like her AT ALL. It looks like a completely different person, at least 15 years younger. It's sad because she is (well, was) a beautiful woman the way she was. 

12 hours ago, Jel said:

I don't like any of those dresses, but I think Lisa looks the best.

Lisa looks amazing, like always. 

Love it! 

😄

(A little joke. But I do love her looks and style, she's the classiest in my opinion.)

• Like 6

Meredith seriously needs to step back from the plastic surgery. I recognize ones right to do whatever the hell they want with their bodies, but I'm concerned about body dysmorphia for her at this point. She is unrecognizable. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Another unpopular opinion:

I'd keep Lisa and Whitney--I said it, Whitney.

I'd demote Taint Toe, that will eliminate Skeevy Seth and Bumble Brooks sightings.

I'd fire Heather.

The Angies and Danna can walk away.

If Mary is no longer under any investigation, I'd bring bring her back

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 4
  • LOL 1

It looks like at least one Angie won't be back: https://www.allabouttrh.com/2022/12/12/report-rhoslcs-angie-katsanevas-tried-to-sue-bravo-after-they-dropped-her-as-a-full-time-housewife/

“Angie K allegedly thought that Bravo TV would pay for all expenses, but since she never made it as a full-time cast member, Bravo dropped her and left her with all expenses during the season,” the Bitch Sesh podcast reported.

“She also thought Bravo would pay for her rented confessional looks and makeup. Angie K was very upset and refused to pay the bills. [She] reportedly tried to sue Bravo TV, which eventually led to [the] termination of her contract permanently,” the report continued.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

I wonder if Angie K also thought that Bravo would reimburse her for Coach Shah's party expenses, and when she found out that wasn't going to happen, that's when she started speaking out and confronted Jen about being paid back.

Edited by njbchlover
correction - changing "was" to "wasn't"
  • Like 8
  • Useful 4
2 hours ago, SweetieDarling said:

1 hour ago, njbchlover said:

I wonder if Angie K also thought that Bravo would reimburse her for Coach Shah's party expenses, and when she found out that was going to happen, that's when she started speaking out and confronted Jen about being paid back.

Angie K definitely has a pattern here of spending an exorbitant amount of money on her on volition and then expecting someone else to pick up the tab on what she chose to purchase without ever asking them to agree to pay or even confirming whether they could/would even spend that level of money on the ridiculous items that she decided to buy/rent. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
On 1/26/2023 at 9:31 AM, SweetieDarling said:

I believe Angie K said on Tamra Judge's podcast that she didn't sue Bravo (which is a guaranteed move to get one fired). I like her too. 

An interesting point is that she was supposed to be a full time HW, but she was demoted to a friend. All three friends had confessionals, so I assume they were considered to become HWs.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1

I don't know the correct place to ask this, but where do you guys see whst show is airing next? I tried googling the schedule but couldn't find anything. I pay for a specific streaming service just to watch these howives shows and now that SLC and P are coming to an end, I was wondering if I should unsubscribe. Is there any other franchise that is starting a new season in a few weeks? 

Edit: Lord knows I could use the money more wisely!

Edited by Glama
  • LOL 1
6 minutes ago, Glama said:

I don't know the correct place to ask this, but where do you guys see whst show is airing next? I tried googling the schedule but couldn't find anything. I pay for a specific streaming service just to watch these howives shows and now that SLC and P are coming to an end, I was wondering if I should unsubscribe. Is there any other franchise that is starting a new season in a few weeks? 

Edit: Lord knows I could use the money more wisely!

Your streaming service should have a schedule. We can use different sources in the U.S. including Bravo.com. The Jersey HWs will start airing on the 7th in the U.S., and the OC HWs on March 1st. The Miami HWs are still on. 

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Your streaming service should have a schedule. We can use different sources in the U.S. including Bravo.com. The Jersey HWs will start airing on the 7th in the U.S., and the OC HWs on March 1st. The Miami HWs are still on. 

I didn't think to check on my streaming service for a schedule, duh! 🫣 Thanks, ZettaK! 😘

• Like 2
On 2/6/2023 at 12:29 AM, RealHousewife said:

I love my Housewife shows, but never got Vanderpump Rules' appeal at all. 

Haha I refused to watch it at first because I knew it would just be LVP acting like a teacher all up in the students' business.  But then on a very long flight I was treated to 4 episodes - and just like that I was hooked!  😂

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
On 2/2/2023 at 3:34 PM, Marley said:

Mary Cosby? Really this is their answer to this shit. She is another criminal and is the worst. What a stupid decision.

My assumption is that Bravo brought Mary back because now that they have decided that every HW show has to have diversity, they had a problem with the loss of Jen. There aren't that many women of color who 1) fit into the HW demo and 2) don't mind famewhoring for Bravo. Think about it you have to:

• Have significant/considerable/demonstrable wealth;
  • Not have a job or have a job where your appearance on the show will not be problematic;
  • Have a spouse whose job isn't going to give him a hard time for you appearing on the show;
  • Have a "storyline" that's compelling

That's a lot to ask for... in a town that's 95% white.

• Like 5
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 2/2/2023 at 3:34 PM, Marley said:

Mary Cosby? Really this is their answer to this shit. She is another criminal and is the worst. What a stupid decision.

Totally misread this and though you said Mary Crosby and was shocked to learn she was a criminal!

• LOL 3

I'm really wondering whether the show will be interesting enough to warrant coming back to the next season.

The whole thing with Jen was just so poorly handled and bringing Mary back isn't going to make the show any better.

• Like 5

Coach Shah was asked by Bravo to participate (even with a cameo) in the new season, but he didn't accept the invitation after discussing it with Jen.

Screenshot_20230504_231217_Instagram.jpg

• Useful 2
(edited)
On 3/17/2023 at 7:39 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I know what you mean but it is interesting watching her trying to not explain her life.

Can I get an amen?

My guess on why Mary decided to return:

She missed the Bravo salary. Easy money. 

Anybody know, or even have a good guess, as to when Salt Lake City will be returning ?

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Like 3
17 minutes ago, Bossa Nova said:

Anybody know, or even have a good guess, as to when Salt Lake City will be returning ?

The producers should refuse to film in her closet, she should only get camera time if she films with the group or with at least one other cast member.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
On 6/18/2023 at 2:34 PM, Bossa Nova said:

Filming for S4 started in February and it ended 2 to 3 months later. A season airs at least 6 months after filming ends. Lisa and Whitney had a falling out. Their friendship didn't last (shocker!).

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.yahoo.com/amphtml/entertainment/rhoslc-season-4-filming-wrapped-132511611.html

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

Two new HWs in Season 4: Angie Katsanevas who was a friend last season, and Monica Garcia. Mary Crosby is returning as a friend.Screenshot_20230729_021824_Instagram.thumb.jpg.e269a9405aa12ff6d96f3c6727ba9cb3.jpg

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I honestly thought Heather was Jenn from OC when she first showed up, they really look alike.  I have skipped the last two seasons but may give this a try since Jen Shah is gone. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Wicked said:

I honestly thought Heather was Jenn from OC when she first showed up, they really look alike.  I have skipped the last two seasons but may give this a try since Jen Shah is gone. 

Too bad you'll still have to see Mary, Heather and Meredith Marks and her creepy old husband 😫