Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E03: Bethany's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Do not post information from outside sources on this thread.  This thread is only for discussion of the show as we watch.

• Start Topic

Just now, poeticlicensed said:

I have a thing about eating in the car. It just seems so gross. Bethany munching on greasy crap is vomit inducing. Can you imagine how that car smells?

Psst I have the same issue with food in the bed. I'd make a shitty pounder.

But you could spend your whole day in a recliner!

• LOL 5

This Humira ad cracks me up. Like the kid playing basketball is looking for his mom in the bleachers and his face is all, "God...does she have diarrhea again?!" 

14 minutes ago, 7EasyPayments said:

Sorry/not sorry. I know more than a few college educated dummmmmies.

Education and intelligence ARE NOT the same thing

True. She sounds like the least educated and intelligent "counselor" I've ever heard. Guess the standards are low in her town.

• Love 11
16 minutes ago, fonfereksglen said:

And box of brownies!

Whoa. I missed the brownies. I kinda thought the huge pizza and multiple pieces of garlic bread were enough. Obviously, I was wrong.

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

This Humira ad cracks me up. Like the kid playing basketball is looking for his mom in the bleachers and his face is all, "God...does she have diarrhea again?!" 

I hate the Humira commercials though it's a great (but painful and expensive) drug

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Her husband looks positively emaciated

She probably not only eats his share, she is also sucking the life (and muscle) out of him.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

At least her daughter's in school. 

I think it is high school, she said she is about to graduate - she is right around 18/19...

3 minutes ago, Chicklet said:

What does she have on her arm?

She mentioned she has a lot of sores (no surprises here), so probably it's a sore covered with a bandage.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Giant Misfit said:

Mom's takin' a shit while I shoot foul shots !!!!!!!!!

• LOL 4
21 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Suicidal mom, blamed daughter for it, abusive boyfriend, rape. 😞 

Such a sad life this woman has lived. Yet, she is ruining her own children's lives, present and future. The older daughter even said that if her mom got healthy she wouldn't know what to do with herself, because her entire life revolves around her mom. Damn. An 18 year old should be graduating high school and going on to college, working and meeting new people, making friends and having boyfriends, it should be a very fun time of life. And for this child her whole life is cooking, shopping, and waiting on her mom hand and foot. So very very sad.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Dianaofthehunt said:

The best part about these show?
The horrible purse choices.
~~~Diana, Purse Snob™

I was appalled to see her pick up a black print Coach bag for the grocery expedition, I used to have something similar.  

• LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Kid said:

She’s upset because she’s going to a doctor that’s going to MAKE HER GIVE UP food!

Just wait until she hears that she has to lose 60 pounds in the next 2 munts before the surgery! She's gonna weep herself to death

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

Are those his biological children?  It's sad to see girls in such bad shape, they are on their way to being as fat as mom.   

Are those band-aids in her arms covering up some really rad tattoos? 

Her honestly regarding her eating habits is refreshing, I'll give her credit.  

• Love 3