Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E03: Bethany's Story LIVE CHAT

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot

Do not post information from outside sources on this thread.  This thread is only for discussion of the show as we watch.

• Start Topic

None of these people ever think to do something healthy, like go for a walk when they're stressed? Their first thought is to shovel all the food they can into their mouths? 

Of course, the food addict gets a job as a waitress at a pizza place. 

Sheldon must be ignorant. She's beautiful and intelligent? Be best, y'all. 

• LOL 12
  • Love 7

She has a master's in counseling specializing in addiction? WHAT???

I really want to see how her counseling sessions will go, if she gets that far!

Edited by Hellga
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Suicidal mom, blamed daughter for it, abusive boyfriend, rape. 😞 

I’ve gotten really jaded 8 seasons in. I never believe the men who say it was the wonderful personalities of the women that attracted them and I tend to,look askew at the stories of rape, parental abuse and bad haircuts that forced these people to become 700 lbs.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, nytonc said:

I just love how these ppl talk about how neglected they were and then up neglecting their own kids. 

Ain’t that sumthin!!!   That’s why I did not have kids.   I wasn’t going to do to them what was done to me.

And, as you can see, one of her daughters is already obese and the other one is well on her way there. They are on their way to a life of food addiction.

Edited by Kid
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Wanda said:

I’ve gotten really jaded 8 seasons in. I never believe the men who say it was the wonderful personalities of the women that attracted them and I tend to,look askew at the stories of rape, parental abuse and bad haircuts that forced these people to become 700 lbs.

I had some horrific bang cuts back in the day but I stayed underweight my whole life. What did I do wrong?

• LOL 8