Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 Live Chat Thread

Aethera
  • Start Topic

35 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

they sure like saying cul de sac, don't they?

I live on a cul de sac and I've never used the term as much as they do.

And also Kody keeps saying WE need to sell the houses.  What is Kody doing to sell the houses?  He means JANELLE, you need to sell the houses.

Edited by Snickerdoodle
  • LOL 4
  • Love 7

I’ve only watched this show on and off over the years and very little last season.  Why did Cody want this move?  What was he trying to gain?  All the wives were stupid to agree to this as none of them seemed to be thrilled with this venture.  What in the world will they do when the SW money train leaves the station?

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 10

The navel-gazing that these people do is just exhausting.  I’m telling you, there is no effing way I could be married to this doofus.  I would have cut off his spiral perm in his sleep and strangled him with it years ago.  Hey, at least I’d get some peace and quiet in my cell for the next 30 years.

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 12
  • Love 11
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I forgot Aspyn, I like her too even tho she shilled her wedding. Where’s Fat Tony? I need to see fat tony

They were rerunning the Mykelti wedding eps  earlier this week.  I had forgotten how jaw dropping they are.  I love Christine telling us how much she LOVES TONY.  NO, REALLY.  SHE LOOOOOOOOVES TONY.  Her voice gets louder and louder.  Cracks me up every time.

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Why did Cody want this move.

Robyn wanted the move (behind the scene) because Day-un  got into uni there. She wanted to be close. Also, the balloon payments on the Vegas homes were about to come due.

Edited by Galloway Cave
  • Useful 1
  • Love 10

I can't help but wonder if the landlady said anything to Meri. If she was the only one living there, I don't see why it would be a problem. I believe Meri wants to be on her own and was looking for an excuse to move back to Vegas.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9

Kody is the classic narcissist. He can't understand why his adult children don't want to live near him when it is so apparent to everyone else why they wouldn't want to.

Edited by Julyolo
  • Love 10
2 minutes ago, Galloway Cave said:

Robyn wanted the move (behind the scene) because Day-un  got into uni there. She wanted to be close. Also, the balloon payments on the Vegas homes were about to come due.

And now she acts like this is the worst decision ever.

• Love 6
42 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Like um, there are NO APARTMENTS in freakin' Flagstaff??  Why does Meri need a bigass two story house for one single person?  I agree, Christine's house looks plenty big (and so does The Chin's for that matter) to add one mo person...

And what's the deal with the "we've been living in EXILE in LV??  I thought they had a sweet setup there and couldn't understand the whole reason for leaving LV in the first place.  I think they just like MOVING!

There was no reason to move other than they needed some drama for the show.  The women do not want to live under the same roof so Kody moving them to rentals again with the idea of building a big house creates the needed drama.  
The years have not been kind to anyone but Christine just going off those flashbacks.

If they stay together, the will all end up in the same house eventually.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Galloway Cave said:

Robyn wanted the move (behind the scene) because Day-un  got into uni there. She wanted to be close.

Janelle gave up long ago and Meri is half out the door. But you would think Christine would be humiliated that Kody puts Robyn first and that's why they have to move.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
3 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I can't help but wonder if the landlady said anything to Meri. If she was the only one living there, I don't see why it would be a problem. I believe Meri wants to be on her own and was looking for an excuse to move back to Vegas.  

They had to rent a warehouse to film in, so I bet the landlord decided that everything involved with filming was too much.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

How long were the houses on the market? I know each house they took a significant loss

Robyn and Kodys Vegas place was listed 17 Jan 19 at $619k, sold on 28 Feb 19 for $603k.

Meri and kody's place was also listed on 17 Jan 19 but for $599.9k. sold 10 June 19 for $575k. 

Janelle listed on 9 Oct 18 asking $649k. Sold 30 Apr 19 for $575k.

Lastly Christine listed on 18 July 18 at $675k. Sold on 27 September 19 for $535k. 

(Source: Zillow)

Edited by DakotaJustice
  • Useful 6
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

Robyn and Kodys Vegas place was listed 17 Jan 19 at $619k, sold on 28 Feb 19 for $603k.

Meri and kody's place was also listed on 17 Jan 19 but for $599.9k. sold 10 June 19 for $575k. 

Lastly Christine listed on 18 July 18 at $675k. Sold on 27 September 19 for $535k. 

😂ETA. I’m laughing because his crappy plan backfired.

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Are these idiots really that psyched up about a muddy man built pond? And I just had a vision of Kody morphing into Dog the Bounty Hunter lookwise.

Edited by Julyolo
  • LOL 8
  • Love 6
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Poor Gabe having to humor his father who doesn't give a crap about him

Kody does give a crap.  He give a crap that Gabe is "punishing him" for moving to AZ.  And that's all Kody gives a crap about, the fucking narcissist.

• Love 11
5 minutes ago, DakotaJustice said:

(Source: Zillow)

But Meri's had a wet bar! I can't believe it sold for less than Robyn's! /s

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

But you would think Christine would be humiliated that Kody puts Robyn first and that's why they have to move.

Sometimes I wish I could reach into the television and shake Christine.  She will do anything just to get a crumb of approval from Kody.  She is clearly the nicest and warmest in the group. It pains me to see her kowtowing to the likes of Robyn.  

• Love 12