Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

(edited)
12 hours ago, DanaK said:

Am I wrong to think it odd that the pharmacist has an office at the hospital like a regular doctor? Shouldn’t he be spending his time in an actual pharmacy?

Hospitals do have pharmacy departments and the head of that department probably has an office but that would be for inpatients. Out patients pick up their meds at the local pharmacy in most places I can think of. But GH does everything from paternity DNA testing to dispensing pills to doing high level HIV research.

I remember I while back there was a discussion if PC was on Lake Ontario or Lake Erie, so I think if they are planning a high speed ferry to TO then they must be on Lake Ontario.

Edited by Blackie
spelling
  • Like 2
(edited)
1 hour ago, Blackie said:

Hospitals do have pharmacy departments and the head of that department probably has an office but that would be for inpatients. Out patients pick up their meds at the local pharmacy in most places I can think of. But GH does everything from paternity DNA testing to dispensing pills to doing high level HIV research.

Yeah, Sonny would be getting his prescriptions at CVS like the rest of us.  You can't have a storyline with a CVS pharmacist getting paid or blackmailed to mess someone's meds up, okay.  But they could have an independent pharmacist.   It's silly but the least of GH's problems IMO 

Although then you could have Ava pulling into the CVS  parking lot, looking at the line at the drive thru, cursing "F it, now I have to go in and get coughed on", like I do when I pick my moms meds up. 

Edited by CeChase
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Did anyone else connect Sasha and Michael's kitchen scenes to the Harrison Butker speech yesterday?  To watch Sasha tell michael how thrilled she was giving up her powerful career in order to cook for  others and nourish them.  And how grounding it was for her.  How fulfilled it made her.  On the same day I heard that speech from a whack job telling women that their true purpose in life is to have babies and serve their husbands?  

What are Patrick and Liz doing here?   IMO they should feel deep shame.  I am embarrassed for them.  How sad.  

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, CeChase said:

What are Patrick and Liz doing here?   IMO they should feel deep shame.  I am embarrassed for them.  How sad.  

So I thought for a hot minute that this was Patrick Drake and Elizabeth Webber and I got worried you'd hit your head. 

I like Sasha. She's one of the least offensive characters on the show, but if they don't know what to do with her, then it's time to write her out. Ditto Michael who just sucks as a character.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 8
  • LOL 2

I don't understand some of the guest list. Why are Portia and Curtis at the wedding? They have no relation with either BLQ or Chase. They're not friends with their families either. 

• Like 5

Blooper of the day:Sante and Kraze are inside the church talking, cut to Dex walking up to Michael and Sam outside the church.  Sam was literally in two places at the same time.   

• LOL 6
(edited)
51 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Why are Portia and Curtis at the wedding

Curtis owns the Savoy where Chase (briefly) sang when he was a singer.  Plus BLQ had her bridal shower at the Savoy.  Yeah, that's the best I could come up with!!

Why is Josslyn there? 

Zero mention of Jackie.  So either she died off screen or she's living under the same highway underpass as Taggert and whoever killed Austin, and didn't get the invitation.  

Edited by perkie1968
  • Like 6
40 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Curtis owns the Savoy where Chase (briefly) sang when he was a singer.  Plus BLQ had her bridal shower at the Savoy.  Yeah, that's the best I could come up with!!

Not sure why Joss was there either or why Willow is a maid of honor at her ex's wedding. 

Some of the dresses were hideous.

How timed and telegraphed it was for Gregory to not be able to string two words together once the ceremony started.

• Like 7

I find it extremely odd we have people who shouldn't be at the wedding, attend the wedding, yet no sign or mention of Jackie? You know, the groom's MOTHER? Last I checked, she was still alive and on good terms with her son.

• Like 8
(edited)
5 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

So I thought for a hot minute that this was Patrick Drake and Elizabeth Webber 

Ditto Michael who just sucks as a character.

I wish. I really miss Patrick and Elizabeth's friendship!

He demonstrated that again today when he acted like being polite/kind to BLQ's relative was beneath him and rudely excused himself while she was speaking. Also, with all his Quartermaine/Corinthos wealth, he can't find a suit jacket that fits him? It was clearly too tight and too short.

The scenes featuring BLQ with Tracy especially, and her parents, were beautifully acted. Wally Kurth looks handsome. Amanda Setton and Jane Elliot both look gorgeous as does Lisa LoCicero.  Rena Sofer is also a beautiful woman, so that white/silver suit with so many necklaces and the stupid hat don't flatter her at all. 

Does Chase's mom even know he's getting married?

Spinelli sucking up to Anna and then bear hugging Jason in adoration was just embarrassing. 

The look on Kristina's face when she saw her father with Blaze's mom made me think she was thinking, maybe Ava isn't the worse date idea after all. Ugh at Natalia being smug to her daughter that she still got to attend the wedding.

Not sure if it was Ned or Drew's voice saying "Jason?!" Typical Jason: "Monica asked me to come." Nothing else to say upon seeing his relatives after being presumed dead for years. 

I liked seeing Elizabeth squeeze Violet's hand when Gregory started to struggle with speaking at the podium. 

@YaddaYadda I was under the impression that Maxie is BLQ's maid of honor? Willow walked down the aisle first and has not had any scenes with just BLQ. 

ETA: I saw that the Leo and Gregory actors are included in the headshots opener. Are they new additions/are they now contract cast members? 

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Like 2

When does a soap wedding not have a WTF guest list?

2 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Also, with all his Quartermaine/Corinthos wealth, he can't find a suit jacket that fits him? It was clearly too tight and too short.

I don't know why Michael never looks good, considering his father is always immaculately tailored. Maybe CD doesn't want to spend the time in Wardrobe with a tailor. Or vice versa, heh.

19 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Not sure if it was Ned or Drew's voice saying "Jason?!" Typical Jason: "Monica asked me to come." Nothing else to say upon seeing his relatives after being presumed dead for years.

I like to think Jason felt he had to justify his presence because he knew he wasn't wanted at the wedding.

The wedding dress was awful, I thought. Way too floofy.

13 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

How timed and telegraphed it was for Gregory to not be able to string two words together once the ceremony started.

They've been anvilling this for a while. I would have been very surprised if Gregory had been able to get through it with no trouble.

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I like to think Jason felt he had to justify his presence because he knew he wasn't wanted at the wedding.

The wedding dress was awful, I thought. Way too floofy.

From my perspective he should be more wanted at the wedding than Sonny is since he is Alan and Monica's son as well as Ned/BLQ's cousin and is the one who didn't place their first-born son on a meat hook to force him to give up rights to their grandchild, then later murdered him. Also, actors WK and SB have a long history together playing cousins who sort of have a relationship. I think the Q relatives were correctly shocked to see him because he is not one to go to formal occasions. I think Carly pressured him to be at her wedding to Jax?

I only saw BLQ's wedding dress from chest level up and thought Setton looked lovely. 

• Like 2

The actress who plays Maxie has really been playing with her hair color this year.

The dress was nice but the skirt felt a little meringue-y.

Tracey Quartermaine is the best.

I wonder if the violinist is going to be a love interest for Joss or Trina or if he's just a dayplayer.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Curtis has or had a friendship with Finn.

Joss is BLQ's cousin.

Willow being a bridesmaid doesn't surprise me since she's part of the family, and also she and Chase are on good terms despite their past issues.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Tenshinhan said:

Joss is BLQ's cousin.

What am I missing here? How are they cousins? Joss' parents are Cujo (Spencer) and Jax; Brooke Lynn's parents are Lois and Ned. Neither of Brooke Lynn's parents are related to Joss's parents.

She's probably there as Dex's date, right? And he was invited because he's a fellow cop with Chase.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, Tenshinhan said:

Joss is BLQ's cousin.

During Chase's brief "performing career" when BLQ was his manager, he sang at Curtis's club, the Savoy. He still wants Blaze (also managed by BLQ) to perform at the Savoy. He also has friendships with BLQ's cousin, Drew, and Chase's brother, Finn.

Joss's brother Michael is BLQ's cousin. Her late boyfriend, Drew's son, was also BLQ's cousin. Her only direct family connection to the Quartermaines is that great Uncle Luke married Tracy and thus Tracy is technically her great aunt/stepmother to cousins Lucky and Lulu, neither of whom are currently in Port Charles. 

• Like 1
(edited)

No, Joss and Dex aren’t together anymore, so she wouldn’t be his date.

but she and BLQ aren’t cousins, either.

Edited by Cheyanne11
  • Like 2

Was ned wearing the same suit he had on when he fell in the pool ? Ned and dexs suit look like what herb tarlek wore on wkrp

• Like 4
  • LOL 9

As an admitted "wedding hater," this one really needs a Drew/Jason fist fight or Blaze's mom to get shot by someone aiming at Sonny, cuz Gregory getting disoriented just makes me sad and is not going to be enough drama for me to hang in there. I did stop FFing for Leo being cute and also for the violinist, whom I would be okay with sticking around as long as he isn't already deeply in love with Joss after their two second encounter. 🙄

• Like 8

Well, that was a first.  I have never before seen Tracy Quartermaine look frumpy, until today.  What were they thinking?!  Unless it was supposed to be an homage to BLQ's ever-present blazers.  Speaking of BLQ---I hope they got that dress at a deep discount.  RS is a beautiful woman, and looks great even in some wacky outfits.  But Lois' pantsuit today was awful, not to mention white.  

Apart from them, everyone else looked fine, and the message that florals are "in" for spring has been heavily delivered.

I know we're supposed to be worried about Gregory, but Tracy's making amends with Ned and BLQ has me worried about her.  Do not do that to me, GH.  

• Like 1

Okay so I thought Brook Lynn looked lovely from the waist up. The skirt? Not so much. Too many layers of floof.if it had been all one layer, it would have looked better, still not perfect, but better. I’d rather have seen a satin skirt either plain or with some appliqués. 

Why was Dex shaking hands with that guy in the back row? Was he a fellow cop? When Dex was outside it looked like he was greeting people as part of the wedding party. Thank GOD that wasn’t the case! Speaking of greeting guests, why was Joss asking cousin Gio if he was with the bride or the groom? She’s not in the wedding party, she’s simply a guest. 

I adored all of the Tracy sceneS. Jane Elliott is just amazing! But couldn’t Ned find a better suit for his daughter’s wedding? I think that’s the same suit he wore when he fell into the pool.I call it his game show host suit.

Lois didn’t look as bad as I thought from the preview pics I saw. Not crazy about the outfit and the hat was stupid, but she looked okay. 

The bride had half her family at the wedding, which is as it should be. But the groom couldn’t even have his MOTHER there? No aunts or uncles? Cousins, long time friends?

I think wardrobe forgot part of Portia’s dress. Not sure why they even bothered with a top since she was practically falling out of it. BK is gorgeous, so why do they insist on dressing her like that? 

damn, if looks could kill, Natalia would be six feet under right now. Her daughter was NOT happy to see her!

Was there really any doubt that Gregory wouldn’t make it through the ceremony?

• Like 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 5/13/2024 at 11:16 PM, ciarra said:

Ava/Kiki (Griffin)?  Or did I just imagine that?

Sorry if this already got answered, but both Morgan and Griffin were the men in the middle, IIRC. But Kiki wasn't a long lost daughter.

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Like 3
(edited)
37 minutes ago, ljr said:

Was ned wearing the same suit he had on when he fell in the pool ? Ned and dexs suit look like what herb tarlek wore on wkrp

That was all I could see! I remember wondering before the pool fall why they had him in that car salesman jacket, then figured it was drip-and-dry. So I'm really worried for him again!

Also, I cannot believe that after talking about Coney Island for months and months, that it was all off screen! Do you guys think something got mixed at the last minute? Even that thing with Michael and the Benonhurst cougar seemed like it meant as a callback to a filmed scene.

Edited by Auntie Velvet
  • Like 5

I thought it was funny when Leo waved bye to his dad Ned as he went into the church and then waved several more times before he disappeared inside

• Like 2
24 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

why was Joss asking cousin Gio if he was with the bride or the groom? She’s not in the wedding party, she’s simply a guest. 

That seems to me like a pretty basic question you ask at the wedding. I've asked it when I'm a guest. It's wedding small talk.

25 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

But couldn’t Ned find a better suit for his daughter’s wedding?

It felt awfully casual, even though this was not a formal wedding.

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

It felt awfully casual, even though this was not a formal wedding.

What exactly was the dress code for this wedding? I thought all the women (except Tracey) were way too casual. Maybe I missed where Brooklyn said she wanted everyone to be casual.🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, Tenshinhan said:

Joss and BLQ are cousins through Michael.

No, they’re not. The SLS is half Quartermaine, and Brook Lynn is one on her Dad’s side. Joss has No Cerullo or Quartermaime blood.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
17 minutes ago, Blackie said:

What exactly was the dress code for this wedding? I thought all the women (except Tracey) were way too casual. Maybe I missed where Brooklyn said she wanted everyone to be casual.🤷‍♀️

Well it’s a mid-week, mid-afternoon wedding so I wouldn’t expect everyone to be in formal attire. Portia and Blaze were the worst dressed, IMO. Sam’s dress would have been better if it was just yellow instead of yellow appliqués on a tan/nude dress.

why were both Lois and Natalia wearing white? I know Natalia’s dress had a slight floral design but it was still WHITE. Was she trying to show up the bride and call attention to herself?

• Like 1
  • Love 2

All I know is that Joss didn't need to be at the wedding, but Sasha was glaringly missing. She was BLQ's colleague and she is Chase's friend, though those two haven't shared a scene in ages.

But I guess something is going to go down at the wedding or the reception. The only reason Jason needs to be there is because there might be a shooting. And then Joss can turn around and screech at Sonny some more.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

No, they’re not. The SLS is half Quartermaine, and Brook Lynn is one on her Dad’s side. Joss has No Cerullo or Quartermaime blood.

Joss isn't related to BLQ by blood, no, but she's related to Michael by blood.  Michael is the link between the two with his Spencer/Quartermaine blood.  Some consider that cousins, some do not.

Joss had no reason to be there or even acting like she's involved she got a pitty invite to the bachelorette party and now acting like she's in the wedding party giving directions to the violinist to even start?

I guess we should be greatful no Carly. But still stuck with Jason acting like he cares about the family? "Monica asked me to come" when Ned said his name.  Good on Ned and Drew to just look at each other,  they just kinda all ignored Jason. 

Sasha and even Cody are where? They actually interact with the bride and groom. Chase's mother? Where's Jake? Danny? We have a ton of nobody cares Bensonhurst people, where's Dillion?  An actual Quartermaine. Brooklyn's godmother Brenda? Has Lois mentioned her name once since being back? 

Sonny ignoring Michael is deserving. 

Willow a bridesmaid was a choice.  The ex of the groom who cheated on him.

What was Lois wearing? 

Did they change from her using Lila's dress? That did not look like it.  

• Like 6
(edited)
3 hours ago, Sake614 said:

Why was Dex shaking hands with that guy in the back row? Was he a fellow cop? When Dex was outside it looked like he was greeting people

The bride had half her family at the wedding, which is as it should be. But the groom couldn’t even have his MOTHER there? No aunts or uncles? Cousins, long time friends?

My thoughts exactly. At the apartment, Chase just thanked his dad for all the love and support he's had all his life. So, I would assume he has family members and friends from before he arrived in Port Charles? Instead, he invites Dex - a guy he has not known for nearly as long as the rest of his cop colleagues - as a stand-in for friends in his age group? I do not understand why the mother Jackie is missing. She was there crying over her son when he almost died, then she disappeared. Does she know about this wedding?

Joss was also out of place at this wedding, while BLQ and Chase's mutual friend Sasha, Chase's mother, Tracy's son/Ned's brother Dillion, BLQ's cousins/Jason and Drew's kids Danny and Scout, Rocco (who definitely knows his dad's colleague/partner), and Felicia (grandmother of the baby BLQ and Chase protected) all should have been there.

ETA: Their friend Sasha should have been BLQ's bridesmaid instead of Chase's ex who cheated on him with BLQ's cousin. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 4

Man, just give me Sean and Tiffany’s wedding! Vastly better. Or Luke and Laura’s or Robin and Patrick’s. I was at least engaged in all of those.

Im just shaking my head at the number of people who should have been there, but weren’t.

Joss MiniSheBeast can just STOP with giving dirty looks when someone who is a friend or related to those who are friends of Mooby that have NOTHING to do with her. And I can’t believe she’s making me defend him in any way.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

Too much boobage at this wedding.  If KeMo's dress looks modest in comparison, you're showing too much cleavage.  A lot of skin for BLQ.

Dex could have worn a suit that fit him, not Leo. 

Oh, and Portia needed fruit on her head to complete the Chiquita Banana look.

image(1).jpg

Edited by ciarra
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

I wondered why Ned was wearing that awful suit.

Tracy looked fabulous. The women looked fine to me, some better than others. I loved Kristina's dress - such a beautiful colour and so flowy. I also thought BLQ's wedding dress was gorgeous. That lace top - with the v-neck and no jewellery - I think it balanced out the skirt. 

I thought the scene with Spinelli and Jason was very funny - I really like their interplay. You can see they care about each other.

I wondered if someone would pop up and take over from Gregory - I was waiting for it. Maybe in the next episode?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, fishsanwitt said:

I wondered if someone would pop up and take over from Gregory - I was waiting for it. Maybe in the next episode?

Wasn’t Tracy designated as possible sub by Gregory? I bet she steps in to help

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It's pretty common for people to attend the reception but not the church wedding.  I think.   I've seen it happen at weddings I attend, and I noticed because I would wish I could get away with it.  I always went to the church too.  But not everyone does.  So I think we will see people like Sasha at the reception.  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, ciarra said:

Too much boobage at this wedding.  If KeMo's dress looks modest in comparison, you're showing too much cleavage. 

I kind of thought that was why Dante was giving Sonny the 2 thumbs up look.

• LOL 1
12 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

All I know is that Joss didn't need to be at the wedding, but Sasha was glaringly missing. She was BLQ's colleague and she is Chase's friend, though those two haven't shared a scene in ages.

Oh but Sasha is just the hired help now. She's Cook. 

I liked the springy floral dresses. And I liked BJQ's dress just fine. I like floofy wedding dresses. 

Hated Ned's suit. Did not understand Lois' get up. After everyone was so appalled that she at first picked something very mumsy and non-Lois, this wasn't much better. 

When Spinelli first got all misty eyed and lovestruck looking, I thought he was spying Maxie in her wedding garb. But no. It was Jason. Because of course. 

I get that they didn't want to pay for Kim Delaney or maybe she wasn't available, but not even MENTIONING Chase's mom is so weird. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Blackie said:

I kind of thought that was why Dante was giving Sonny the 2 thumbs up look.

I think it might have been more about Sonny not bringing Ava as his plus one.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
15 hours ago, Sake614 said:

why were both Lois and Natalia wearing white? I know Natalia’s dress had a slight floral design but it was still WHITE. Was she trying to show up the bride and call attention to herself?

Glad to know that I was not the only one who was wondering about that. I had kind of rationalized that the mother of the bride was in silver and was coming to accept it, then Natalia came out in that lovely, but basically white dress . . .  and I started wondering what the heck was going on in the wardrobe department. 

Lois with all the pearls at the neck was very Lois, I thought, but the hat looked terrible with her outfit, and I think a dress or suit of that fabric instead of a pantsuit would have been much more flattering on her. 

Finally, IMO it's clear that Wardrobe hates Wally Kurth. I refuse to believe they don't have a couple black or dark blue suits on the racks in the back room. "Used car salesman" is the perfect description for what they put him in. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

For those that had no idea who or what I was talking about yesterday? This is how to do a great wedding! And I do believe all the actors broke character when Tiffany's real name was revealed!

I'm crying, y'all!😂😂😂

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
(edited)
7 hours ago, luna1122again said:

When Spinelli first got all misty eyed and lovestruck looking, I thought he was spying Maxie in her wedding garb. But no. It was Jason. Because of course. 

I get that they didn't want to pay for Kim Delaney or maybe she wasn't available, but not even MENTIONING Chase's mom is so weird. 

I thought the same thing. I hate that Spinelli complimenting her beauty today got rewarded by Maxie declaring her love for him at "my best friend's wedding" and planting a big kiss on him. Of course Spinelli thought the applause was for them instead of, you know, the bride and groom.🙄 Good for Maxie for shutting down Natalia. 

Tracy and Dante taking turns posing with Chase's family as (I'm assuming) substitutes for Chase's missing mother in the wedding photos was a weird choice. Although, no weirder than Jackie missing the wedding and never being mentioned.

TV weddings rarely make my cry, but Chase's vows monologue to BLQ and the tribute to his dad actually had me in tears. Setton also convinced me that BLQ is madly in love with Chase. Although "Millow" the cheaters ruined it for a moment when she looked back and they exchanged a smile as Gregory was saying the lines about taking marriage vows seriously. Same for when cheater Joss and Dex exchanged glowing smiles.

Does MB realize that when he's supposed to be smiling, it looks like he's glowering at the wedding guests? Also, are we really supposed to believe that Lois's mom, who considers Sonny her honorary son, never knew that Jason was in an accident, changed his last name to Morgan, and went to work for Sonny? 

So Jason actually spoke to Elizabeth in complete sentences/asked about spending time with Jake. I hope to see their chemistry and long history of friendship used in the future. Interesting to see that interaction while Finn drinks some alcohol without thinking and looks horrified/in a panic. Dude, it's not poison, nor does it condemn you to an instant return to the depths of addiction. Be mindful of this little slip and go to more meetings. This moment makes me wonder if the Show is hinting at recycling the Lucky addiction/Elizabeth leans on Jason storyline.

ETA: Was I alone in thinking that Gregory and Tracy really seemed like they were about to kiss after the ceremony? The 'If I had met you..." lines seemed like his roundabout way of saying I've fallen for you.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
18 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Although "Millow" the cheaters ruined it for a moment when she looked back and they exchanged a smile as Gregory was saying the lines about taking marriage vows seriously. Same for when cheater Joss and Dex exchanged glowing smiles.

Lol especially considering she married Michael(the first time) and Chase not taking her vows seriously. 🙄 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
22 hours ago, Tenshinhan said:

Joss is BLQ's cousin.

Why would you invite your sibling's friend to your wedding?

Joss/BLQ cousins?  Trying to figure this out - Joss' parents are Carly and Jax; BLQ's parents are Ned and Lois...  I mean, I know her half brother is biologically a Q but that is a stretch.

21 hours ago, TVbitch said:

or Blaze's mom to get shot by someone aiming at Sonny

this is a pretty good idea; gets rid of a super annoying character, and makes Krissy realize that TJ was right (ugh) about the danger of being around Sonny.  Also causes friction with Blaze.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

I don't know why Portia and Jordan were kind of bent out of shape about being "schmooze invites" to the wedding. It's not as if they didn't know anyone. The ceremony was pretty short, and now they get free food and (possibly) drinks, and cake! Who can be upset about cake? 

26 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Interesting to see that interaction while Finn drinks some alcohol without thinking and looks horrified/in a panic. Dude, it's not poison, nor does it condemn you to an instant return to the depths of addiction. Be mindful of this little slip and go to more meetings.

It's not as if he slammed back a tequila shot. It was one sip of champagne.

It was nice to have an episode that was entirely optimistic and happy.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Some of the wedding interactions made me laugh considering I was just at a wedding and we had some  "why are they invited " conversations LOL! Lois's dad hiking up his pant leg for medical advice was funny.

I didn't hate Natalie's dress, it wasn't pure white. I hated that she wore a cross body bag with it. I thought Jordan's dress was the most appropriate. Portia should save hers for a Caribbean destination wedding

I thought Violet's song was OK, didn't hate it. Was better than Chase and Blaze's duet song.