Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Joss is still fretting over Sonny knowing about Dex and not being angry except for Dex's lies. Girlfriend is apparently shook that Sonny doesn't give a rat's ass who she's banging. She's impressively stupid.

Seems like the admissions office at Southern Plot-Point University had it right when they wait-listed her.

• LOL 14
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Except it wasn't her place to tell him what was going on with Anna. I wanted Portia to tell Valentin to shove it and wait for someone authorized to talk to him. (Curtis is an ass, definitely.)

Portia was very rude though. It's next day and no one has come out of the surgery to tell everyone waiting how its going?

I used to work in a hospital and if someone was frantic to to know a loved one was as Valentin was, the answer from the doctors and nurses always was "I will find someone to tell you how it's going."

Did Cody call Sam because she has minimums? If Sam doesn't trust him, those scenes didn't make sense.  And why can't Cody at least tell Sam to follow the money from the sale of the garage? She's a super duper PI, that should be enough of a clue.

Catching up:

On 4/11/2023 at 5:53 PM, ciarra said:

I thought she showed a lot of cleavage.

I was so impressed by Nina's dress, I missed the cleavage.

On 4/11/2023 at 8:11 PM, Daisy said:

i'll have to catch up the last few days. but honestly..  I know she's not going to die, but it would really be such a twist if Willow did die because Lisel did go missing. 

They only care about Liesl for parts.

I'd really like to know how much of the audience cares about this endless dying arc. It's so far forward for me, especially it's the same thing over and over and over.

22 hours ago, Artsda said:

While I like Dante remembered Alexis and her daughter's are Cassadines.  Victor won't care to take any of them.  Alexis maybe, but Sam/Molly/Kristina see low level to him.  Ace, Nikolas, and Spencers are the heirs.

Girl children don't rate.

4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

She did, though. Her eyes opened slightly. Valentin was too busy sobbing into her lap to notice.

Boo. The cheapest way to pull audience heart strings.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
On 4/11/2023 at 9:57 PM, Artsda said:

While I like Dante remembered Alexis and her daughter's are Cassadines.  Victor won't care to take any of them.  Alexis maybe, but Sam/Molly/Kristina see low level to him.  Ace, Nikolas, and Spencers are the heirs. 

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Girl children don't rate.

I don't even think it's that. Eleventymillion years ago when the storyline first started, Victor was trying to round up everyone including Alexis etc, basically Alexis shut it all down and barely acknowledged him after that. (clearly showing that the brains run on the girl side of the Cassadine tree) because NIk and Ava kept trying to snow Victor, and I'll give Spencer credit - Victor was completely grooming him and he's 19 and Spencer desperately  wanted a father figure he could trust and Victor for the most part never really let him down.  And Ace is a baby. if Ace were Ace-ette, I firmly believe Victor still would kidnap her, and groom her to be a Cassadine heiress because he could completely shape her into what he wants. 

All the crap he did w/Spencer etc, he couldn't get away with on Sam, Krissie or Molly (probably some of it they'd be hyper aware of any grooming because of Krissie's experiences with DoD), Charlotte is too aware of Victor too to be snowed in. Spencer didn't clue in until they literally weighed anchor. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 5
10 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Portia was very rude though. It's next day and no one has come out of the surgery to tell everyone waiting how its going?

I used to work in a hospital and if someone was frantic to to know a loved one was as Valentin was, the answer from the doctors and nurses always was "I will find someone to tell you how it's going."

Because surgery was still going on and there was nothing to tell. "Anna is still in surgery" isn't exactly an update. But whatever. It's a dumb device to show us how distraught Valentin is, and it gave Curtis the opportunity to once again insert himself someplace he wasn't needed and infantilize a woman in his life. Ugh.

10 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Did Cody call Sam because she has minimums? If Sam doesn't trust him, those scenes didn't make sense.  And why can't Cody at least tell Sam to follow the money from the sale of the garage? She's a super duper PI, that should be enough of a clue.

Those scenes were so weird. If Sam is so convinced Cody is guilty, why come to the PCPD in the first place? And if Cody couldn't tell anyone what was going on, why call Sam? Call a lawyer, who has a professional obligation to keep their mouth shut. Those scenes had to be about giving KeMo her minimum.

• Like 7
46 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Those scenes were so weird. If Sam is so convinced Cody is guilty, why come to the PCPD in the first place? And if Cody couldn't tell anyone what was going on, why call Sam? Call a lawyer, who has a professional obligation to keep their mouth shut. Those scenes had to be about giving KeMo her minimum.

She has nothing else going on I’m guessing. That line she said to Dante about how she had Cody covered so he can focus on the kidnappings made me think it’s also an excuse for what she’s doing while he’s involved in the main SL considering they’re normally joined at the hip. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Those scenes had to be about giving KeMo her minimum.

1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

She has nothing else going on I’m guessing. 

Her engagement in this was seemingly so random, these had to be the explanations.  I guess they save money by using someone who’s under contract and has no real current storyline versus paying the recurring Detective Bennett.  PCPD outsourcing to the part-time PI….

Did I miss/forget the reveal on the big childhood/teenage secret that Dante and Cody share?  I don’t think it’s Cody’s paternity given that was just established.

What I find frustrating about storylines like Sasha’s conservatorship, Gregory’s illness, and Austin’s family situation is that the pacing is driven by the recurring characters (Gladys/Selina, Gregory, Cuz) so forward progress is occasional, at best.

• Like 7

I think there’s more than a few contract characters who the show is struggling to write for at the moment. You can tell several of them are on just to be on. Carly is the worst example of this but Sam is a close second. KM probably has way lower guarantees than she used to so we don’t see Sam 3-4 days a week anymore but 90% of her scenes are either filler at an event or random investigations 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

Michael: let's get married
Willow, no not in the hospital. let's get married in the living room.
Willow, let's wait until after i get my transplant. 
Willow: let's get married since Lisel is gone
Michael: cool, today?
Willow: nah let's wait until tomorrow.

Please die tomorrow. like God what part of "you have weeks to live." don't you understand. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 16

With all this Willow/Michael, it’s a chore to watch today’s ep in real time.

I like how Finola is acting as recovering from major surgery. Too often actors are way too spry.

Victor really is off his rocker. I could’ve lived a happy life without ever hearing again the word “pathogen”.

Trina still in a ball gown and high heels, not even taking off her hearings, is a bad choice by the show. I hate how “dainty” they keep making her look instead of practical.

• Like 6

holy crap. they are really doing a Thanos/Avengers storyline? 
LOL this got so cheesy soapy i love it 

6 minutes ago, Desperado said:

Trina still in a ball gown and high heels, not even taking off her hearings, is a bad choice by the show. I hate how “dainty” they keep making her look instead of practical.

but take them off and do what with them? she can't leave it in the state room, and sure she could take off the earrings, but i don't know if that would be on the forefront of my mind right now. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
36 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Willow, no not in the hospital. let's get married in the living room.
Willow, let's wait until after i get my transplant. 
Willow: let's get married since Lisel is gone
Michael: cool, today?
Willow: nah let's wait until tomorrow.

Just go down to fucking City Hall. GOD.

• Applause 4
  • LOL 7
6 minutes ago, Daisy said:

holy crap. they are really doing a Thanos/Avengers storyline? 

That's literally what I thought about when Victor was droning on. Who does he think he is? Thanos? Does that make Spencer Iron Man? 

I guess Victor is planning on unleashing a pandemic on the world. He should start with the gatehouse, so that I don't have to sit through another Willow and Michael scene ever again. Those two are fucking brutal. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Daisy said:

but take them off and do what with them? she can't leave it in the state room, and sure she could take off the earrings, but i don't know if that would be on the forefront of my mind right now. 

Put them in her purse or throw them overboard? They’re really just a symbol of the rest of my argument.

• Like 1

Michael and Willow have talked about the urgency to get married for 2 months. I can’t imagine who’s invested in this and we already know it’ll probably be another lame wedding in the Quartermaine living room with the same group of people who were at their last wedding and the first one took 5 minutes to plan. Again, why is this what they’re wasting time with and not using their resources to find Dr. O or search for another donor? They are mind numbingly stupid. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 8
Just now, Desperado said:

Put them in her purse or throw them overboard? They’re really just a symbol of the rest of my argument.

i guess so? I mean I don't really see it as making her look dainty. i just think she's ready to kick butt and she looks really fetch doing it. (and again I don't know if i was hyper focused on doing something nefarious without being caught if removing my earrings etc would be on my mind that's all). (and as someone pointed out - Trina is basically looking very much like Laura circa 19whatever, so I can seee why the show doesn't want to remove it, they want the visual of Laura 2.0). 

6 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

That's literally what I thought about when Victor was droning on. Who does he think he is? Thanos? Does that make Spencer Iron Man? 

pretty much. and i just have to love Lisel's face like. "are you serious?". like again we waited two years with Victor's "Winter is Coming" we have to be "united!" for.... what? "I'm going to poison the world?" my big thing is. how do you know this thing won't just kill everyone? lol

8 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

seriously now. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
17 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Or have Laura make a house call to do it; I'm sure she would, and I'm sure others are ordained (besides Lucy)

10 minutes ago, Daisy said:

they want the visual of Laura 2.0). 

I like Trina, but she is no Laura!

• Like 5
  • Love 1

"I suppose that I understand you kidnapping your own kin. But what is my purpose? I certainly don't care about the Cassadine legacy.."  "Oh this goes much further than a family legacy. When my plan comes to fruition, you'll be ushering a new era for humanity."  mwah ha ha haw  Twirls moustache.

"To bring about true change requires sacrifices."

All the scenes of Victor being a mastermind villain were so much fun. CS and KG were having so much fun with them. I bet Nichola; and TA were too.

Anyone struck by the juxtaposition of of Victor complaining about the use of fossil fuels while using hundreds of gallons of oil for the super boat.

I don't understand why Sonny is so involved with Michael and Joss who don't  care about him at all. The answer of course is that they are Carly's children but in-show it doesn't make sense.

"So the Haunted Star could be anywhere."  No Portia, it can only be on the great lakes. It's a huge boat, not a plane that can fly anywhere.

"My baby girl ... she must be so scared."  Further proof that Portia has no idea about Trina and how she's grown up.

"Trina is coming home Portia, even if I have to bring her home myself."  I really can't take Curtis' narcissism any more. He wasn't a great cop, an even worse PI and right now he's in bed with a bad racketeer.

The monitor in Anna's "ICU room" is just a screen saver with a caduceus. They cant' ever afford a fake monitor?

Anything with Michael, Willow and their proppers I fast forwarded. I'm so tired the of same thing over and over again.

3 hours ago, mbluecpa said:

Her engagement in this was seemingly so random, these had to be the explanations.  I guess they save money by using someone who’s under contract and has no real current storyline versus paying the recurring Detective Bennett.  PCPD outsourcing to the part-time PI….

Bring Detective Bennett back!

In terms of Sam, there's a story there of her figuring out that Gladys is in debt to Mrs. Wu and then uncovering her whole organization. Then she can have conflict since both Sonny and Curtis are working with her. But no, they drop Sam in to kiss Dante or lunch with Alexis occasionally so that Kelly can have her minimums.

Speaking of Alexis, shouldn't the Invader but following this case since at least 3 people have now been kidnapped?

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
30 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

SERIOUSLY.  It's like WHY are they still having this conversation?  If they wanted to get married that badly, they'd be married by now. 

• Applause 5
10 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Speaking of Alexis, shouldn't the Invader but following this case since at least 3 people have now been kidnapped?

You’d think, especially considering that she’s related to 2 of them and is close to Spencer 

Edited by ffwbe
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
31 minutes ago, Daisy said:
39 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

pretty much. and i just have to love Lisel's face like. "are you serious?". like again we waited two years with Victor's "Winter is Coming" we have to be "united!" for.... what? "I'm going to poison the world?" my big thing is. how do you know this thing won't just kill everyone? lol

I had pretty much the same thoughts. Also, how creatively bankrupt are TIIC that they have to steal ideas (and steal them very badly) from another Disney Franchise?  We waited all these months for THIS?  Another climate change S/L would have been preferable.

Revived Anna: "How are we going to stop Victor?" Oh I don't know, how about (as another poster said) shooting him between the eyes while he was prancing all around Port Chuckles????  Worst. Super-Spy. Ever. She never got a License to Kill.  Only to Jay Walk.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5

Victor has been back in PC and vaguely talking about his plans for a year and a half. It’s very obvious that they just came up with this and had no idea where they were going with him. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Why are Michael and Willow dancing around the possibility she could die? Even with a bone marrow transplant, there's no guarantee she'll live. It's important to talk about this stuff. This show is so cowardly.

Then we get Sonny saying he doesn't want to watch someone else he loves die and not be able to do anything about it. News flash, Sonny: Everyone is going to die. You can't do anything about it. Also, way to make it about you.

I know I'm supposed to feel sorry for Portia, but I can't. Maybe this is why:

Just now, statsgirl said:

"My baby girl ... she must be so scared."  Further proof that Portia has no idea about Trina and how she's grown up.

"My daughter needs protecting, and I'm not there to protect her!" Trina is not 7 years old. Give her some credit, huh, Portia?

• Like 9

I laughed so hard when Curits (I think) asked Jordan why they don't know where the boat is and Jordan said she didn't know.  Although she didn't say it in a "duh" way like we all are saying, because there is no good reason they can't find the boat.

47 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

But no, they drop Sam in to kiss Dante

Literally that is ALL she does and I am starting to find it disturbing.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Blackie said:

Literally that is ALL she does and I am starting to find it disturbing.

Sam has given me a stepford wife vibe for the past couple years. It’s very weird. It’s just as bad as Willow tbh but she has a partner who’s less of an asshole so it doesn’t get called out. Her entire (onscreen) existence seems to be to gaze adoringly at Dante. 

• Like 6
8 minutes ago, jacourt said:

Just go down to fucking City Hall. GOD

Too easy. We have to have drawn out conversations about the wedding.

They'll get married, she'll collapse, be taken to the hospital where we will have to watch sad Michael sit by her bedside for countless episodes because she won't kick the bucket. 

They have these re-runs in the morning of Amazing Race Canada in the morning, so it's usually on while I'm working as background noise and there's this amazing woman who completed with her best friend. Terminal brain tumor, had outlived her prognosis by two years when the show aired. Unbelievable person, a literal angel. Competed and won.

Then I have to watch fictional woe is me Willow.

12 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Sam has given me a stepford wife vibe for the past couple years. It’s very weird. It’s just as bad as Willow tbh but she has a partner who’s less of an asshole so it doesn’t get called out. Her entire (onscreen) existence seems to be to gaze adoringly at Dante. 

The character hasn't been a character in a long time. And I'm saying this as someone who likes the character.

• Like 10
  • Sad 1

I love a good umbrella story, especially an adventure one! I love that CS gets to be involved in another umbrella story involving a cruise from hell. Days fans will remember the Cruise of Deception. Since it was a case of ED that sent Victor into crazy-land, does that make this the Cruise of Erection?

The actress playing Jordan is terrible. She should have had some reaction to finding out about Holly and the necklace, but there’s just…nothing. The same blank look and the same monotone in every scene. She needs to go. Let Mac be commissioner.

I loved Sonny’s quip about the boa and his non-reaction to Jex. More of this Sonny please. 

I never want to think about Michael gyrating in front of Willow for a “private show” ever again. Damn the writers for putting that image in my brain.

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
33 minutes ago, jacourt said:

has willow left the couch in the last 2 months?  

The writers seem to want a romantic slightly big wedding instead of just eloping in a quickie ceremony in front of a judge in the living room

• Like 2

When Victor started talking about climate change, I thought maybe the original Ice Princess freezing mechanism would come into play somehow. Using it to "save the earth" somehow would be a stretch, I thought. Then he mentioned this "pathogen", and I thought, "isn't that part of the plot of Dan Brown's Inferno?" Not an exact match, but similar. So it will be interesting to see how this is going to work, since apparently this pathogen has been stored for decades, and Victor hasn't had people working on it. 

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, DanaK said:
1 hour ago, jacourt said:

has willow left the couch in the last 2 months?  

The writers seem to want a romantic slightly big wedding instead of just eloping in a quickie ceremony in front of a judge in the living room

At least finish it up before Tracy arrives next week. 

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

How many people are expected at this wedding since they need vendors? Go to Costco! 

Get Olivia to have the MC chef make a small charcuterie board and a pastry tray--THAT SHOULD DO IT! 

JFC, you know she's going to be wearing a gown that someone magically procures and Michael will be in a tux. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Get Olivia to have the MC chef make a small charcuterie board and a pastry tray--THAT SHOULD DO IT! 

They're such losers. Contempt doesn't even begin to describe the feeling.

• Like 3
  • Applause 6

I'm sure they had a florist, maybe a special wedding cake baker, a photographer etc but its not like these people can drop everything and show up tomorrow with all the bouquets and cakes etc. (although they will)

11 minutes ago, ciarra said:

Pez dispensers.

I think a  bobble head would be more fitting for Michael

• Applause 3
  • LOL 7

I hope there have been some unavoidable behind-the-scenes reasons for the choices being made re: the timing and pacing of plots and the who, what, when, why, how and how long of the character interactions, because there have been so many missed opportunities.  Hopefully they've got remedies in mind. Examples: 

Kevin's newfound niece has been assaulted and his stepson and great nephew (whom he helped deliver) have been kidnapped, yet neither we (nor Laura) have seen him nor heard anything about him since his bonding moment with Mac.  Who is also among the missing since having accidentally arrested the person who no one will remember is actually his son by the time it gets to play out.  

Anna----the woman to whom Robert was married twice and who shares a daughter and grandchildren with him, along with a lifetime of WSB, PCPD and private eye work---is shot, and all we get is a brief grimace from him before he moves on to scenes with Diane.  Then she wakes up (to put us out of the misery of Valentin's bad crying) within a mere 24 hours, thus defusing the drama of the situation.  It would have been, but was not, a great opportunity to revisit the Robert/Anna/Robin history, which crossed paths with so many of the other characters.  We also were cheated of reminders of the once deep friendships among Anna, Felicia and Bobbie.  I would have even enjoyed a bedside visit from Finn, and an off-screen phone call with Robin.  But they rushed through the crisis, and the dramatic potential fizzled.  Hoping for a relapse.  

On the plus side, CS has been deliciously evil and yet deludedly virtuous (saving the world) as Victor, and NAS has found just the right tone in dealing with him.  But the scene-stealer of the past week has been Ace, whose perfectly timed side-eye was worthy of his name. 

Edited by JMO
grammar nerd
  • Like 9
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, JMO said:

On the plus side, CS has been deliciously evil and yet deludedly virtuous (saving the world) as Victor, and NAS has found just the right tone in dealing with him.  But the scene-stealer of the past week has been Ace, whose perfectly timed side-eye was worthy of his name. 

At least we finally know what his plan is specifically after a year or more of vague “I have to protect the family” mumblings from him. And it’s a whopper. One that will be foiled by 2 scrappy young adults, a giant baby and a nutcase of a doctor. Don’t be telling the folks who hate you the whole plan Victor

I missed about the last 5 minutes or so for today’s episode due to a news interruption. What happened after Sonny called Michael saying he wanted to say something to him?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, DanaK said:

I missed about the last 5 minutes or so for today’s episode due to a news interruption. What happened after Sonny called Michael saying he wanted to say something to him?

Sonny basically said that he is there for him, if he just wanted to talk or vent because he knows what it is like to love someone who is dying and there is nothing that you can do. Michael looked kinda water-eyed and said he had to go, but admitted that "he heard him."

Mister Sheffield admitted that he is basically going to bomb the world Thanos style. Lisel looked at him as if he lost his ever loving mind and said you are going to use a pathogen that hasn't been used or tested in over 40+ years and expect it works? Spencer is like. sooooo.. what if we get sick? and Sheffield is like well that's why Lisel is here, so she can innoculate us (so clearly he didn't think this through). Spencer said, whatever, man, grabbed a knife and held it to Lisel's throat. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 2

I wish this whole thing were campier. There's a way to lean into that without going off the rails, but that's not happening here. Mistah Sheffield should be a bit more wild-eyed at this point, given he's closer than ever to achieving his goal. There's something kind of remote in CS's telling of Victor's plan that doesn't work for me. I don't mind that it's completely bonkers—the more bonkers the better!—but how it's all playing out isn't working for me.

I'm not sure I'm explaining my disappointment clearly enough, so sorry if this doesn't make sense.

• Like 4
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, ljr said:

Is Spencer going to kill obrecht? Is he threatening to hurt her to negotiate?

he's causing a distraction, to hopefully allow Sheffield to call the guards so Trina can use the radio at the... head? of the ship? (i think that's what it's called?)

10 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

There's something kind of remote in CS's telling of Victor's plan that doesn't work for me. I don't mind that it's completely bonkers—the more bonkers the better!—but how it's all playing out isn't working for me.

you mean he's still  bit too much sane about it? I get that. 

• Like 6

Scenes like the one today with Michael and Sonny just highlight how poorly paced this show is. IMO, the writers really dropped the ball on Michael’s revenge plot. It should have happened by now. With everything going on on Michael’s life, I just can’t believe he’s still this salty about his dad falling in love with someone else. I already thought Michael was petty and pathetic for still pursuing revenge on his dad but today made that even more glaring! 

I also FFed through the Willow/Michael scenes. I don’t know who is still interested in this story, but it needs to conclude already. I’m over everything to do with Willow. 

Was DT always this low key? Curtis’s big line at the end about bringing Trina back himself if he had to was said with no urgency or emotion. It was very flatly delivered. He could have been talking about picking up a ham sandwich! 😂 BK did a good job with her material but it’s funny how much Portia underestimates her daughter! Trina is not whimpering in a corner; she’s doing stuff and figuring a way out. I love it!! I hope Taggart gets to play a role in this too! 

I pretty much FFed through everything else! lol The only interesting stuff right now is the boat stuff. Willow can die for all I care. I’m sick of her face. Her storyline has been awfully paced, and it’s turned into a joke. I was saying on some forum that this Willow crap should have lasted btw 4-6 weeks - from the moment she collapsed to her recovery. Why this crap has dragged out for months is beyond me!!

Edited by lala2
  • Like 5
  • Applause 4

I don't want to jinx us, but why has no one called The Jackal. Spinelli could tap into a Chinese weather balloon flying over or some dolphins with sonar tags and have the ships location in two seconds! 🙄

I wonder what they squirted into CD's eyes so he could look like he had emotions. 

@YaddaYadda, I was rooting for the ballet dancers on Amazing Race Canada SO HARD!! Truly an inspiration!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7
6 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

I wonder what they squirted into CD's eyes so he could look like he had emotions. 

I legit thought of Joey on Friends when he admitted he pulled hairs from his manly area to try to cry on screen LOL

31 minutes ago, lala2 said:

I pretty much FFed through everything else! lol The only interesting stuff right now is the boat stuff. Willow can die for all I care. I’m sick of her face. Her storyline has been awfully paced, and it’s turned into a joke. I was saying on some forum that this Willow crap should have lasted btw 4-6 weeks - from the moment she collapsed to her recovery. Why this crap has dragged out for months is beyond me!!

honestly, she legit needs to at least be in bed, fighting for her life. WEEKS to LIVE and hospice care does not = bouncing up and down planning freaking weddings. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

DT has been delivering his lines like he is a DoorDash driver stuck in traffic since the day he realized this show was not going to pair him with Greenlee or Nina around six-seven years ago.

Victor's plan has many holes. But not as many holes as Anna must have taken from bullets over the long years! Anna has been a superspy since at least the Ford administration if not longer. She has "died" at least once before, lest we forget that she spent the bulk of the '90s locked in a tower with brain damage after getting blown to bits. She has been about that life but, and I have said this time and again, they have made her too soft in recent years. I get crying and being emotional throughout the Robin saga in the years when Finola first returned, but Finola has had Anna crying about a little too much about a few too many things since then. She's not the worst of it though - Valentin is. Anna will drown in his mucus before she gets a chance to recover.

I'd have a lot more respect for the show if they had Anna jam a bunch of painkiller syringes into her body, crudely staple herself together like Jamie Lee Curtis in Halloween Kills and start shambling around with a saline bag and a piece looking to go after Victor herself. That's how Anna rolled back in the Cold War!

Edited by jsbt
  • Like 4
  • LOL 5
9 minutes ago, Artsda said:

People kidnapped including her aunt, but and groom's cousin yeah great time for wedding. 

they only care that she's missing because she can't donate. (admittedly, Willow did say "Nina must be frantic about her aunt Lisel" - ignoring again that is also her aunt lisel. she + michael were full on "Obrect" today). can't even, even with them

• Like 10