Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

I think Nik will be kept off screen for a bit but he’ll come back. They could have just shown a guy in a bed in the background and have Mason mention his name. I can’t see them paying Adam Huss to lay there if they weren’t going to use him. 
But it’s not like I haven’t been wrong before 🤣

• Like 5
  • Useful 3
2 minutes ago, Daisy said:

I really hope Lisel has some condition that won't allow her to donate. 

Me too, but something easily treatable. She has been tested for Huntington’s before and she doesn’t have it, right? Right?

• Like 1

Of course, we all knew Nikolas would be missing, and kudos to those who suspected Mason would be involved.

But, Austin. Dude. You're a doctor. You handled Nikolas's body. Don't be calling out Ava on the realness of his deadness when you were there, too.

The editing on this show has been bad lately, and there were a couple bad cuts today, to my mind. Not going directly from Ava to Austin when Dante left. Not getting to hear Nina give Michael the news. (Maybe the editors are Carlys, too.) Instead, we get the endless entree of Bonding with Chicken Piccata. Show, Dex is not happening.

• Like 10
  • Applause 8
  • LOL 1
20 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

So Nikolas isn’t dead, Mason has him and he’s on life support. Do we think they are bringing back immediately with the temp recast or will they just keep him offscreen and in a coma like Lulu?

I'm so grateful. I can't even describe. If they keep him offscreen for a while and resurface with the real Nik while claiming these last few years were an imposter or brainwashing or a tumour I'm fine. He's had a tumour before..I'm just happy he's alive. That's all I need.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Desperado said:

Me too, but something easily treatable. She has been tested for Huntington’s before and she doesn’t have it, right? Right?

Right. like. i don't know high blood pressure, or something. just.. that she can't do it. Wllow doesn't deserve to be a libchen.

2 minutes ago, Fellaway said:

The editing on this show has been bad lately, and there were a couple bad cuts today, to my mind. Not going directly from Ava to Austin when Dante left. Not getting to hear Nina give Michael the news. (Maybe the editors are Carlys, too.) Instead, we get the endless entree of Bonding with Chicken Piccata. Show, Dex is not happening.

I noticed that too. like they cut away at news shot and then we just get the reaction. it is kind of off putting. 

also that looked like the weirdest chicken piccata. where was the yummy caper sauce? usually you don't brown it that much. bu i mean whatever. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

All the acting props to KG today showing all the emotions of Obrecht heard that she is a possible donor -- pain at losing Britt, hope at being able to help Nina keep her own daughter.  And in my mind, horror that miserable Willow is now going to be part of her family. The scenes with Scott were great too. There are a handful of character on this show that rise so much above the material.

Willow: "You've been such an important part of my life, Carly." [subtext:  you've helped me become just as selfish and narcissistic as you are]

And of course Michael won't take Nina's call,  when he does is very rude to her,and then is all celebrating with Willow without telling her who is her match. Those four are total scum.

There is a story to be told there of Dex starting to like Sonny and being conflicted about being there to bring him down. But I don't think that the actor is good enough to carry it.

"One time in medical school, they told me that a dead body doesn't just get up and walk away."  Thanks, I needed that laugh.

1 hour ago, ciarra said:

Without Sasha, people would realize that Willow has no friends.  No friends from nursing school, teachers at her former school.

At this point, Willow is just an extension of Michael. She has no life of her own, nothing to differentiate her from the Carlys.

32 minutes ago, PatsyandEddie said:

Just as we thought, Nik is alive and Mason has him 😎

Writing-wise, that's so weird unless Mason is also working for dead Helen. Mason wanted to take revenge on Ava, how does kidnapping her ex-husband do that? Better to have him delivered to the police with Ava's fingerprints al over him.

7 minutes ago, Desperado said:

The Huntingdon gene is from Faison so she shoiuld be okay.

• Like 16
  • Applause 1

HE'S ALIVE!!!  HE'S ALIVE!!!  I'M SO HAPPY!!!  I literally almost started crying, which is so weird because I'm not that big of a Nik fan.  But I am an Adam Huss fan so maybe I was just more happy that he's back!!!! 

• Like 5
  • Hugs 3

Nice to see Detective Hottie, and he's making decent suggestions about what could have happened. 

FFS, Michael, let Willow decide if she can handle talking to Joss and Carly. Are you going to tell her when it's okay to pee and poop, too? So much for letting Willow dictate how she wants to do things. Though I wish Willow wouldn't acquiesce to him. 

"We should be sending out birth announcements. Getting ready for pre-kindergarten." You can still do those things, you nitwit. In fact, you should do those things.

Just now, Fellaway said:

Instead, we get the endless entree of Bonding with Chicken Piccata. Show, Dex is not happening.

If it means he and Joss break up because he's suddenly discovered the charm of Sonny's dimples and recipe cards, bring it on.

A bone marrow match doesn't mean the patient will live, Nina. A lot can go wrong, as TJ indicated. I hope Willow goes into cardiac arrest or something and is unconscious and in the ICU for months.

And yes, it really sucks we didn't see Nina tell Michael about Liesl being a match (suck on that news, you SLS), and of course Michael says nothing to Willow about any of the details.

1 minute ago, statsgirl said:

And of course Michael won't take Nina's call,  when he does is very rude to her,and then is all celebrating with Willow without telling her who is her match. Those four are total scum.

I am continually flabbergasted at how awful they are and that the show expects me to think they are in the right here.

• Like 6
  • Applause 10
  • LOL 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:
1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

So Nikolas isn’t dead, Mason has him and he’s on life support. Do we think they are bringing back immediately with the temp recast or will they just keep him offscreen and in a coma like Lulu?

I think he'll be in a coma for a while while the figure out what to do with the character. I think a new actor would be useful if they want to do a reset.

The fact that they're using Adam in the bed and not some random body, who's face we don't see, makes me think they're keeping Adam.  This show is so cheap there would be no way they would pay Adam to lie in a bed unless he was sticking around.  Unless they offered him a certain number of episodes and lying in a coma was one of them.  I liked Adam so I'm hoping he sticks around.  I don't want to break in someone new.  

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

i would have responded with a zinger or several. and hung up and not said anything

I would have answered with: "we have a match, call me back if you want details" and then hung up.  Make them come begging to her.  

Edited by perkie1968
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

The worst part of this is that the writers probably think they’re completely flipping the script by making Willow and co act like this when instead, it’s making the storyline look like a pointless waste of screentime and we’re stuck watching these miserable assholes win after they did absolutely nothing and Willow had to be saved by people who should have washed their hands of her 

• Like 5
  • Applause 11
(edited)
42 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

HE'S ALIVE!!!  HE'S ALIVE!!!  I'M SO HAPPY!!!  I literally almost started crying, which is so weird because I'm not that big of a Nik fan.  But I am an Adam Huss fan so maybe I was just more happy that he's back!!!! 

I can relate. I wasn't a massive fan of Nik although I loved TC's Nik and enjoyed CS's Nik quite a bit. I wasn't around for his last few "deaths" but I recall GH in the 90s as like a second home to me and Nikolas and his family were a big part of that. To see him or any legacy character casually "killed off" and dragged around the estate made me sick to my stomach as these characters feel like old friends (or enemies) to me. If it were up to me there would be a no-death clause on the show and presumed dead only for legacy characters. You never know where the plot could go at any point and it's just so nonsensical to write yourself into a corner by killing off characters that have been tied to the canvas for decades.

Especially after losing all the Quartermaines like Alan, AJ Justus and characters like Georgie needlessly it just turns my stomach to watch them be massacred for plot points.

I think they probably prefilmed the scene before Adam left but I here say today is his birthday so it's a fitting present. It's Maurice's birthday too. Big Pisces energy.

Edited by slayer2
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

This show is so cheap there would be no way they would pay Adam to lie in a bed unless he wasn't sticking around.  Unless they offered him a certain number of episodes and lying in a coma was one of them.   

This is likely in my opinion. Some of you may remember (I know @GHScorpiosRuledoes) that a few days or maybe it was weeks after Faison faked Robin's death in that lab explosion,  Kimberly McCullough was on-screen briefly in a bed so the audience could see that Robin was alive and unconscious somewhere, not dead or burned.

McCullough at that point had agreed to return for stints amidst her directing career. I don't remember how long it was from that scene to the next time she was on-screen as a conscious prisoner. The show  did something similar when young JJ decided to leave but they didn't want to permanently kill of Lucky Spencer.  

• Like 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

The worst part of this is that the writers probably think they’re completely flipping the script by making Willow and co act like this when instead, it’s making the storyline look like a pointless waste of screentime and we’re stuck watching these miserable assholes win after they did absolutely nothing and Willow had to be saved by people who should have washed their hands of her 

Well, this was Frank's tweet for today:

Frank Valentini

@valentinifrank

·Willow will break your heart today - watch out!

4 minutes ago, slayer2 said:

You never know where the plot could go at any point and it's just so nonsensical to write yourself into a corner by killing off characters that have been tied to the canvas for decades.

It would have been such a waste to kill of his character when there is still story there for him.  There are 8999 others that can die before Nikolas Milosovich Cassadine.  

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Frank Valentini

@valentinifrank

he's not wrong. she broke my heart that shes gonna live. 

3 minutes ago, CeChase said:

It does break my heart that she is going to live.  It's so disgusting how they write this family of pigs and honestly believe they are rootable.   They are truly all pigs, every single one of them.  And Willow became a pig the moment she got with Michael.  She's a pig person now. 

LOL same mind, friend.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
6 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Frank Valentini

@valentinifrank

It breaks my heart how thoroughly despicable the character has become once she hooked up with the Carlys.

• Like 10
  • Applause 12

This was also Frank's tweet today.  Clearly he doesn't realize that 98% of the viewers had figured out that Nik likely wasn't in the closet and that the only question anyone had was whether he'd gotten himself out or if Mason had helped.

Frank Valentini  @valentinifrank

Dex surprises Sonny in the most unusual way - oh and don't miss the end - huge shocking twist

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
8 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

This is likely in my opinion. Some of you may remember (I know @GHScorpiosRuledoes) that a few days or maybe it was weeks after Faison faked Robin's death in that lab explosion,  Kimberly McCullough was on-screen briefly in a bed so the audience could see that Robin was alive and unconscious somewhere, not dead or burned.

McCullough at that point had agreed to return for stints amidst her directing career. I don't remember how long it was from that scene to the next time she was on-screen as a conscious prisoner. The show  did something similar when young JJ decided to leave but they didn't want to permanently kill of Lucky Spencer.  

Not to be deranged about it but I remember this day, it was Wednesday, April 20th (or 19th) 1999. Either the day Columbine happened or the day before. I remember because I had acting class that night and I was raw from crying all day because I had thought Lucky was dead until the end of the show.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 1

I'm glad I didn't record this. It feels like a Carlys fest. It's just twisting the knife and pouring salt on the wound at this point with Willow asking Carly to be her matron of honor and saying that she's like her mother or whatever. 

I don't even understand the point of this story at all. Nina wasn't a marrow match, the baby that was supposed to save Willow's life ended up being a dud and they saddled her and Michael with another child nobody needed on canvas. And Willow will live even though she's a complete bonehead. So we get the triumph of these people who are objectively repugnant, like every last one of them. They have no redeeming qualities and I'm supposed to think these characters are somewhat heroic? GTFO, show and you thick as a castle wall asshat writers. Read the room!

Nikolas is alive. There was no way he wasn't. I don't know how Mason got to him or when he did, but I do like the idea that he is working for Olivia Jerome. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 8
(edited)

I have a hard time believing these hicks will be able to hold a Cassadine for long. Not because Nikolas is exactly John Wick but because this Ozark mob just doesn't seem like the tightest outfit compared to the caliber of some of the people who might go looking for Nik. If it is Olivia that might make some sense, but I was under the impression the Gatlins and their operation went way back and that it's homegrown. But who knows. So long as they don't start calling her "Liv" again to try and differentiate between her and Olivia Q.

Edited by jsbt
  • Like 6
2 hours ago, ffwbe said:

At least I can reconcile with the fact that the wedding budget was probably blown on Curtis and Portia’s wedding so they’ll get the typical Q family home wedding with 5 guests and party store decor that’s befitting them. 

But they're going to have roses and orchids!

2 hours ago, Daisy said:

I really hope Lisel has some condition that won't allow her to donate. 

Alas, somehow the Carlys would find a way to blame Nina for that, too.

Am I right that these nimrods have still not told Wiley that Willow is sick, never mind that they believe she only has a few weeks to live (till they got the regrettable news that Liesl is a match)? Of course, now they'll pat themselves on the back for keeping the truth from him. It really is a Carly world, isn't it?

• Like 6
  • Applause 6

I saw a tweet that Dex’s little meal for Sonny was more of a date than anything we’ve seen him plan for Joss and I chuckled because that’s kinda true. I get the secret dating gets him out of taking her out but he doesn’t exactly pull out all of the stops for her even in private. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 15
25 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I don't even understand the point of this story at all. Nina wasn't a marrow match, the baby that was supposed to save Willow's life ended up being a dud and they saddled her and Michael with another child nobody needed on canvas. And Willow will live even though she's a complete bonehead. So we get the triumph of these people who are objectively repugnant, like every last one of them.

There are never any actual stakes with them.  We all know they will 'win' in the end because they always do.  A literal nuclear bomb could go off at the wedding and somehow the only one affected would be someone third-tier, like Brad...and they'd all blame him because he crashed the wedding and if he'd only left them alone he'd be alive.

I hate them.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 17
7 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

There are never any actual stakes with them.  We all know they will 'win' in the end because they always do.  A literal nuclear bomb could go off at the wedding and somehow the only one affected would be someone third-tier, like Brad...and they'd all blame him because he crashed the wedding and if he'd only left them alone he'd be alive.

I hate them.  

The Carlys are like roaches.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 9
3 minutes ago, StaceyNotStacie said:

Why was Nina calling to tell them about the potential match?  Shouldn’t one of Willow’s doctors have called about the match?

So the Carlys could yet again sneer at what a terrible person Nina is. Nina has been pretty respectful about staying away from Willow and Michael; if she didn't have something legit to tell them, WTF did he think she was calling about? They changed pudding flavors at GH?

• Like 4
  • LOL 9
3 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Elizabeth and her kids are all he has left of his DEAD SON, you witch.  I just can't. Liesl talks shit about people keeping parent/child secrets but she enabled Faison keeping Anna from Robin and Robin from Emma for YEARS and eventually all she had to say about it was "Robin came back; Nathan won't." No apology. Umm, Robin didn't have YOUR help to get free.  Liesl only cares about loss and suffering if it's her own/her family's.

SERIOUSLY! This is why I will never ever, ever root for Obrecht. I haven't forgotten what she did to Robin, or that her concoction that was going to kill Robin, put Robert in a year long coma.

1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Yep. I REFUSED to believe Robin was dead, and when we saw that she was alive and unconscious, I remember doing the "I TOLD YOU SO!" to everyone, hee.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

The mysterious "she" who Mason and Austin take orders from is supposed to be a member of their family. If it turns out to be Olivia Jerome, that's a pretty big retcon.

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

A bone marrow match doesn't mean the patient will live, Nina. A lot can go wrong, as TJ indicated. I hope Willow goes into cardiac arrest or something and is unconscious and in the ICU for months.

I would actually take months of "Poor Michael, how will he cope?" in exchange for not having to see Willow be a nasty witch for that time.

1 hour ago, CeChase said:

It does break my heart that she is going to live.  It's so disgusting how they write this family of pigs and honestly believe they are rootable.  

Well if there is one things pigs do, it's root.

But count me on the disappointed wagon that there will be no consequences either for Carly's lies or Willow's stupidity.

11 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

So the Carlys could yet again sneer at what a terrible person Nina is. Nina has been pretty respectful about staying away from Willow and Michael; if she didn't have something legit to tell them, WTF did he think she was calling about? They changed pudding flavors at GH?

The Carlys (now including Willow and Drew) think that they are so special, Nina spends her life trying to ingratiate herself or plague them. They are so special, that's all Nina lives for.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1

Does Chad Duell have a cold? He sounds unusually stuffed-up. 

I have nothing to say about the Carlys that doesn’t include copious amounts of vomiting. 

I just want Austin to wander into random scenes and make snarky comments. He can break the fourth wall and talk to the audience about the ridiculousness on screen. 

Dex and Sonny’s date was so romantic! Next time, Dex needs to bring flowers. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 18
1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

Dex surprises Sonny in the most unusual way - oh and don't miss the end - huge shocking twist

It saddens and frightens me for the future of the show if he thinks that was a twist. Is he serious? The minute Austin and Ava didn't immediately "handle" Nik's body, we all knew he wasn't going to be there when they returned. The twist would have been him still being there! 🙄

I also don't understand the point of the Willow/Nina story either. They have Willow so hateful and rigid in her opinion of Nina. She's not curious about Nina in any way. She has no questions about her biological father. She doesn't seem interested in her past. She has a husband, two kids, and a MIL she accepts as her mother soooooooo . . . . . . what's the point of the story?

At this point I just want Nina to move on w/her life. I don't want to see her fretting over Willow. I know the girl is dying but this is just not entertaining to me. This is a non-story stuck in loop of Nina misery porn. This can only be entertaining to those who love the Carlys and love to see them be hateful to Nina no matter what she does. I would love to see Nina in a story that has absolutely nothing to do w/the Carlys. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 7
  • Love 2
(edited)

To be fair it was a twist to me because I absolutely believed them insane and stupid enough to kill off Nikolas Mikhail Stavrosovich Cassadine and turn it into a damn slapstick comedy. So I was thanking my lucky stars for the ending.

I know Tyler Christopher is hit or miss for many on here but I'll share why his return would mean so much to me and why I'm strangely appreciating Uncle Victor. I'm a parallel girl, nothing I love more than a good parallel and I've been getting a lot of them with Spencer and Trina for Nik (CS's) and Gia  I personally think they should have mined that story with Taggert instead of the paternity with boring Curtis but I digress.

What has also really struck me is just how much NAC reminds me of TC when he was younger, in the same way William Lipton reminds me of younger Becky Herbst. NAC being a Virgo I wouldn't be surprised if he studied old TC stuff because he is just too much like him for it to not be planned. The way he carries himself, the way he delivers his lines and at this point the show is trolling me in the way they dress him and even the olive and tan colour scheme.

The other day when Spencer returned home from Pentonville and Uncle Victor took him out to dinner and he ran into Trina it reminded me so much of when Uncle Stefan was Nik's ward and Laura was forbidden (by Luke ugh) contact with him. TC played Nik as this lost unloved child desperate for the love of a mother who he believed never wanted him and it's a similar well that NAC draws from. The mother hunger was palpable and I need to see these actors collide.

Baby (teenage) Nik came into the Hospital his first scene and saved Lulu's life with a transplant (or stem cell) and we saw Stefan ushering him away at the hospital and he just stared at Laura as he walked by and it was such a big moment and the energy NAC gives with Charles is so similar that it's absolutely nuts. I NEED to see NAC and TC in scenes together. I crave it. I do.

Edited by slayer2
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, RedElf said:

Valentini posted "Willow will break your heart today - watch out!" on Twitter, and boy, did he get an earful of people hating on the story.

He just ignores everyone.  The other day I asked him why his writers had written Heather as the one who attacked Nikolas when she was on the prison van on the way back to Darkham at that time.  Nothing.  He doesn't care.  

• Like 8
  • Sad 4
3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

And yes, it really sucks we didn't see Nina tell Michael about Liesl being a match (suck on that news, you SLS),

I know, right? They keep not showing some people being told something important and it’s getting annoying. I wish I understood why they keep skipping some of those scenes

• Like 9
2 minutes ago, DanaK said:

I know, right? They keep not showing some people being told something important and it’s getting annoying. I wish I understood why they keep skipping some of those scenes

But if they had shown that, they would have had to show Michael being nice to Nina, and we can't have that.

So, is Dex Sonny'a son? Or did he just poison him? Or both?

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, RedElf said:

But if they had shown that, they would have had to show Michael being nice to Nina, and we can't have that.

So, is Dex Sonny'a son? Or did he just poison him? Or both?

I seriously think they couldn't even show Michael saying 'thank you' to Nina, for any reason. 

I can't believe anyone finds that character, as written,  appealing as a leading man. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 11
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

that's what bugged me about the whole UGH I can't deal with Nina right now thing. Like does she call you every day? my first thought would be WHY is Nina calling me. all you are doing is whinging about not being able to plan for kindergarten. you can take the damn phone call Michael 

• Like 9
4 hours ago, statsgirl said:

At this point, Willow is just an extension of Michael. She has no life of her own, nothing to differentiate her from the Carlys.

That’s one of the (multiple) reasons I don’t like Willow.  Her circle is essentially confined to the Carlys.  Not that I’d want her in any other storylines, though…

3 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

The only huge shocking twist for me today was that Poluzzo’s has a functioning kitchen and non-spoiled food.

1 hour ago, Peppermint Patty said:

I just want Austin to wander into random scenes and make snarky comments. He can break the fourth wall and talk to the audience about the ridiculousness on screen. 

RoHo is (finally) growing on me with that.  His and MW’s faces during the non-Nik reveal were over the top in that good, soapy way.  KG could also teach a master class in acting angry without chewing the entire set. 

• Like 16
1 hour ago, Peppermint Patty said:

Does Chad Duell have a cold? He sounds unusually stuffed-up. 

he sounded like he was trying not to cry. or he was crying before filming. which you know is a good acting choice if i cared about him and his dipstick fiance 

• LOL 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

SERIOUSLY! This is why I will never ever, ever root for Obrecht. I haven't forgotten what she did to Robin, or that her concoction that was going to kill Robin, put Robert in a year long coma.

Yep. I REFUSED to believe Robin was dead, and when we saw that she was alive and unconscious, I remember doing the "I TOLD YOU SO!" to everyone, hee.

I have a specific amount of patience for having Obrecht around. I've made it no secret that I think she needs to go in and out for stints and not be part of the regular canvas, but I think Gati is talented and worth watching. That patience evaporates any time a normal, sane person on canvas who isn't either related to her or sleeping with her starts calling her "Liesl" and fretting about her feelings. Elizabeth needs to not spare seconds of her time treating Obrecht like a friend and colleague who she has to handwring over. She can be worried about Dr. Obrecht the terrorist who took part in insane medical atrocities, but not "Liesl".

And no, I never believed Robin or Nikolas were dead. One thing Frank and Ron Carlivati have to be credited for is changing what was allegedly intended to be a permanent death from HIV for Robin when Kimberly made plans to leave under the prior creative regime. Allegedly, when Frank came in he said Robin Scorpio would never die on this show on his watch and he was right to do it.

Edited by jsbt
  • Like 1
  • Useful 4
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Well, this was Frank's tweet for today:

Frank Valentini

@valentinifrank

Only because she didn’t die. 

• LOL 7

I thought the Willow actress has actually been doing a good job in the last few days, including today -- other than when NIna's name comes up. Then I suppose she's still doing her job, but the writing is just so childish.

I'm trying to guess why Sonny is leaving Dex out of the [Whatever it's called] operation all of the sudden. Is he on the outs? Was sharing the meal like giving him the kiss of death? Savage!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

So Joss is a bridesmaid and Carly is matron of honor for the dolts' wedding.

Of course they are--Willow doesn't have any friends and has been totally swallowed up by the Carlys. 

Also, sorry, but this month-long wedding planning when Willow is thisclose to death is ridiculous.  They should've already had a quick ceremony, none of this "oh, let's look at bridesmaid dresses" like they have all the time in the world.  Also, could they have been any snottier when Nina was calling?  I hate them.

OMG, you guys--Nikolas is alive!  WHAT A SHOCK...to absolutely no one. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Of course they are--Willow doesn't have any friends and has been totally swallowed up by the Carlys. 

Also, sorry, but this month-long wedding planning when Willow is thisclose to death is ridiculous.  They should've already had a quick ceremony, none of this "oh, let's look at bridesmaid dresses" like they have all the time in the world.  Also, could they have been any snottier when Nina was calling?  I hate them.

OMG, you guys--Nikolas is alive!  WHAT A SHOCK...to absolutely no one. 

that's what i am saying. like sorry if i had weeks to live the last thing i am doing is planning a wedding. You aren't Mandy Moore with "A Walk to Remember." 

• LOL 3