Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, TeeVee329 said:

I will never not be sad that Joss didn't grow up to be a hellion who was constantly clashing with Carly instead of this half-Carly, half-Starr irritant.

Carly so deserves to have a nightmare of a teenage daughter.  She and Jax should have been at their wits end from dealing with teen Joss's antics.  Joss had a horrible upbringing.  Carly having chosen the mobster life for her daughter was just the beginning of the dysfunction in her life.  But Joss (and Michael) think their mother is the "bestest mom ever" .  

On today's show, I was glad to see how intrigued Joss was by Dex. It is high time that Joss find a boyfriend that is nothing but trouble.  Carly will hate the very idea of Dex. 

• Love 12

Molly was a complete waste of time. First she explains what a trial is, then the DA office politics, which all happened off screen. Then she summarizes the trial (which was also summarized by Ava). 

And what's with Spencer not telling Nic and Ava that he and Esme are done, and he's been trying to get evidence to exonerate Trina?!

The less said about she-beast and her spawn, the better. They're both awful. 

• Love 7
11 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

Also... Carly yukking it up as they “broke” the pregnancy news to Drew who was smiling like a mental patient....

That scene was SO, SO bad.    I'm starting to think Drew had a brain transplant when he was being held prisoner.    This man is NOT Drew Cain.   No way, no how.   That's on the writer's.   But CM continues to act like he's still in a Hallmark movie.   And LW needs to stop with that annoying giggling.   

• Love 11
11 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

The sad thing is Edward is partially responsible because he also blew smoke up Michael's ass constantly and caved to his demands. He would not do that with any other of his kids or grandkids. 

When was this? I thought Michael was mostly a kid/in a coma when Edward was alive.

Everyone’s already covered how awful Joss is so I won’t belabor that point. But wild that she recognized that Sonny (as Mike) didn’t want to come home, made that choice, yet she still blames Nina. 

I do, however, see actual sparks btwn Eden and new guy. If they set Cam free from her world, does that mean we just never see him though? I thought there was natural chemistry between Cam and Esme but they’re going full psycho with her instead of messy and gray. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, racked said:

she still blames Nina

Nina is the new Julian, responsible for all the world's ills.

1 minute ago, racked said:

they’re going full psycho with [Esmé] instead of messy and gray. 

I wonder if she'll be the next whodunit. The problem with that is Ryan is the only person who might miss her, and that's up for debate.

• Love 3
(edited)

nah, Esme has to go full Nelle and turn up pregnant right when she's reached her evil peak.  Then we can have another father/son WTD story, cause those are so fun.

Incedintally, what happens to Nic's prince title when he dies?  Like, they did some serious magic to make him prince because his father forced his mother to marry him in the Greek Orthodox church, even though she was already legally married to Luke.  That was already bullshit.  Spencer though is full on illegitimate.  Does Victor get it?  Or, since Helena was married to Mikos at the time of Val's birth making him legally his father, does it go to Val?  Or has the show forgotten the title exists at all?

Edited by ouinason
  • Useful 4
(edited)

If Nikolas dies without a legitimate male heir, the title becomes defunct.

Or so they said about a thousand times back in the 90s when Nikolas was believed to be Stefan's son and that meant Stavros had died without a legitimate male heir.

ETA: I am now obligated to bring up my old, old idea of Lydia (Nikolas' first wife) showing up with a son in tow.

Edited by Melgaypet
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I am now having visions of Ava dumping Nik for infidelity and then after an ultrasound that says that Esme is having a boy, they get married to make that kid legitimate... but it's Spencer's baby after all!

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1

So, I'm still a bit behind.  I just saw the epi where Nina refuses to sell the MC to Olivia.  I hate to say this, but I actually agreed with pretty much everything Sonny had to say.  Did she expect that to go well?  It does look like she's just out to get Carly. And, he told Olivia, or at least backed Nina up, that he's staying out of it.  What I want to know is, why, when they first became partners, did Olivia and Carly not have it in the partnership agreement that they couldn't sell their half without the other's permission?  Because I'm with Olivia.  I don't want to get stuck with a partner I don't want.  And that's pretty standard partnership contract fare.

And Esme is so delightfully evil. i treat your stuff so well you don't even notice I've used it, Ava.  LOL.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I wonder if she'll be the next whodunit. The problem with that is Ryan is the only person who might miss her, and that's up for debate.

Ryan probably wouldn't but there is a lot of potential to a Kevin story with her, trying to save her as he couldn't save Ryan, and Laura's family by marriage including Cam.

Also Felicia/Mac/Maxie and her kids if Felicia really is her mom.

14 hours ago, FilmTVGeek80 said:

I don't care if it was hypocritical or not, I loved Joss calling Sonny out on his crap excuses. She's right, Donna and Avery would get along just fine without him. He's barely a parent now.

He parents Avery, there is a room at his place where she stays and he went to her class function.  Donna is too young for the actress to be in many scenes.

Sonny is okay with Avery staying with Carly, a person who has zero call on her, because it is better for Avery to be with Donna and Joss, the bestest-big-sister-evah. (Not that we've seen Joss in any scenes with Avery in forever). That's a level of unselfishness unseen in either Carly or Michael.

13 hours ago, Daisy said:

they never even mentioned it or questioned the lifestyle. Mr. "I don't want Sonny in my life and I am gonna take down the business so my son can be PROUD OF THE CORINTHOS NAME, BY GUM",  was going to take over the business and got pissed off that Jason told him no. They were all prepared to support sonny and his decisions when thy were cr  iminal. but He comes back, he isn't as mobbish, he doesn't kill Nina, and now Sonny is the scum of the earth. and now they see him commit crimes and he's the evil. (but it still doesnt' matter because they don't really care that he's doing it, it's more that they want to make him suffer for Hurting Carly. Who chose not to be with Sonny)

Michael and Joss' reasoning is off the charts childish. "I don't care that you were a mob boss and killed people, and I love Jason whose job it was to murder people on your order, but YOU DIDN'T PUT US FIRST! WHEN YOU HAD AMNESIA YOU DIDN'T FIGHT TO GET BACK TO US. AND FOR THAT WE ARE GOING TO DESTROY YOU.

Are these supposed to be adult people? Because Avery is doing a better job of being mature. So, although I hate to say it, is Willow.

If Michael hates Sonny and the Corinthos name so much, why doesn't he just change his name to Quartermaine? Dante goes by Falconeri after all.

• Love 15
22 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

If Michael hates Sonny and the Corinthos name so much, why doesn't he just change his name to Quartermaine?

Because despite his current hissy fit, he still wants things both ways. He uses whatever name is most convenient for him at the moment. Another reason he's a turd.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4

LOL this bartender is all "i read all about you, and Ms Corinthos is a great boss so I'll be taking my orders from Ms Quatermaine or no one at all." Nina's next response should have been. "okay. and you are fired." (Sonny decided too be all "hey we don't talk to your boss that way." but honestly. you don't need to interject here, Sonny, Nina had it.) anyway, Sonny did it all, Nina swoons at Sonny all "awww you acted like Mike."  Sonny deploys an I TOLD YOU SO.  Nina has no time for Sonny right now and basically says. This is why we need take things slow. I don't want to have a relationship that we can be verbally abusive to each other like you and Carly and leaves. (GO NINA!)

Basically Sonny says that there will always be three people in the relationship and that He is #TeamNina, but Nina needs to decide if she is #TeamSonny. Nina. go to France - get fat on bread and cheese

RA is back as Taggert. Trina is sadz.  schmoopy eyes with Rory + Trina, and ADA is not happy. she basically threatens him. LOL Taggert is like thanks for being friends for Trina. But you and me? Not friends. *smirk*

Spencer has no time for Esme who is playing the same trick that she did on Deanna. Esme + Spencer doing their amazingess. Esme says the deal isn't worth helping Trina because its because of her, Esme lost Spencer.  Spencer isn't buying it

Nik wants to walk back the divorce. Ava says cool. Nik bent over for Esme and Spencer wants to know wtf is going on. Nik is all I'm a flawed man, and I don't want to do anything to hurt you again. (Nik that doesn't count as an apology). Nik and Esme are having a moment and Nik is not happy that Esme threatened to spill the tea about the gross sex. Esme trallaaa's that it was only a weak moment and we're all good now.

Carly wants to know about Joss + Sonny.  I can't even be bothered with this. basically doubling down on the hypcrosity of this dipstick family. just love it "I can't turn away- not because it's wrong -but because he trashed our family."

Oh i was abut to call Joss out for calling the guy an idiot for working for Sonny because, hello, Jason.  but then Joss maybe Jason was an idiot for following Sonny and Carly was an idiot  for sticking with sonny. Joss, you dumbo. EVERYONE IN YOUR FAMILY DOES ILLEGAL THINGS.  I can't. i really cant with this. its the Good Bad Guy vs Bad Bad Guy thing crystalized. Jason = love, but he was a victim because he followed Sonny's orders. Sonny = angry so he's bad. No. THEY ARE BOTH BAD. Dex is an idiot for following Sonny but he DID IT. THAT'S WHY HE SHOULD GO TO JAIL. like read a history book perfect 4.0 GPA and tell me how many people get off "because we were just following orders."

Carly is commending Joss's behaviour on the stand and she's proud.  not surprised

Jordan will always be on the side of justice. This is new. This actually hits me they STILL DON'T KNOW THEY AREN'T DIVORCED.  

heh. Ava "I hear that you relinquished your share of the Metrocourt." that's one way to say it. I prefer "Carly was stupid and stupidly lost her hotel.""

Carly tells her family is more important than a job. (shut up). Ava says well since you are free if you want to spend more time with Avery that will be okay we can arrange it. (not hostile, no digging). CARLY deploys the righteous bitch face and says "Well I will always spend time with Avery when i am allowed, but YOU are living with your no ballls husband who can't kick out the stepson who hates you and his evil girlfriend." (See. this is where a soapy bitch slap would have been great. Ava is like hey you can spend time with my daughter, Carly decides to spit on her?). Ava doesn't even twist the knife she just goes. "Hopefully everything can go well for Trina."

I am just gonna say this. Portia - why didn't you just take time off? yeah its' your patient, but i mean there are other doctors in the hospital. 

Spencer walks in and everyone stares at him.
Jordan goes to Spoon Island and wants to know about Bartender dude (asking Nik. who knows nothing so that's a waste of time). 
Esme neeeeeeeds to see Ryan asap. 

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Nina needed to fire that bartender pronto, and without relying on Sonny. Isn't she supposed to be a businesswoman?

When did Sonny get a psychology degree?

The show is really trying to put obstacles into Sonny/Nina.

Go Nina! "Well if we're aiming to have a kind of arrangement that you had with Carly where it gives us permission to be verbally abusive to each other, I don't want any part of that."

I wish that I could Carly props for pointing out that they've always supported Jason for the same behaviour that Joss is yelling at Sonny for. But she didn't.

Joss "I'm done looking the other way."  Right girl. You're the person who almost dropped Cameron for thinking that Jason murdered Franco unlike Cameron apologized profusely but now you're done supporting murders?

Joss again: We have to consider the life Sonny leads and how it's going to affect Donna and Avery.  Me: Too bad your mother didn't think of that and the effect on you and Michael when she hooked up with him a dozen times and when he tried to murder your father and succeeded in murdering Michael's.

There is no way that Nik should have more pull at Spring Ridge than Kevin. And it is way, way too late in the year for the internship to matter for getting picked up for PCU.

Curtis is an idiot. He should have told Jordan about Haggerty being poisoned so that he could be under police protection. And Deanna wouldn't keep telling Esme his medical facts.

Why didn't Portia take time off to be at Trina's trial?

Portia: They're prepping my patient for surgery and she needs me.   Me:  You're a cardiologist. The patient needs a cardiac surgeon. There will be time for the longterm planning after the trial.

Don't even try to be nice to Carly, Ava. she will always out-bitch you because she knows no bottom.

• Applause 2
  • Love 7
7 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Nina needed to fire that bartender pronto, and without relying on Sonny. Isn't she supposed to be a businesswoman?

and the thing is. Aaron the bartender has family issues right now. so if Olivia told him to cover something would he tear her head off? Probably not. IMO i think what he said was flat out the truth. and Nina should have been cool story, ps. you're done. to be fair Nina did say to back off and Sonny of course did not listen. 

and yeah like you said. pretty cool on Joss to now can't stand murdering criminals, too ba for Cam though when he was already on that train

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I can’t with Joss. It was ok to excuse everything Sonny but now that he fell for someone else, mob=bad? Also, way to pass the buck on Jason’s culpability. Even before he died, it was decades since he has simply following Sonny’s orders without question. He was just as immoral and responsible as Sonny. Are we supposed to forget just this time last year, Joss and Michael were the maid of honor and best man as Jarly’s wedding, which was done to solidify their mob power, and gushing over the happy couple? 

• Applause 1
  • Love 8

I will say something positive about today:

- Spencer continues to show how to be a Cassadine, and NC continues to be a diamond if a pick for the show. Especially when he is killing Not my Nik in scenes together.

- Taggart is back and aint here for Bory.

• Love 12
46 minutes ago, Daisy said:

LOL this bartender is all "i read all about you, and Ms Corinthos is a great boss so I'll be taking my orders from Ms Quatermaine or no one at all." Nina's next response should have been. "okay. and you are fired."

Exactly.  Imagine--IMAGINE--telling a new boss at your job that you wouldn't  do something they asked of you.  You'd be out on your ass that same day--or at the very least, find yourself having a meeting with HR where a warning is placed in your file.  But, no, we're supposed to think this is great.  Fuck you, show.

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Why didn't Portia take time off to be at Trina's trial?

It's odd that both mothers aren't going to be in the courtroom for day two with Portia being called into surgery and Carly going home to check on Donna who fell and hurt herself.  Who's going to be testifying that the writers don't want the mothers there for support?  

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, racked said:

Everyone’s already covered how awful Joss is so I won’t belabor that point. But wild that she recognized that Sonny (as Mike) didn’t want to come home, made that choice, yet she still blames Nina. 

I do, however, see actual sparks btwn Eden and new guy. If they set Cam free from her world, does that mean we just never see him though? I thought there was natural chemistry between Cam and Esme but they’re going full psycho with her instead of messy and gray. 

I was also surprised that Joss mentioned that it was Sonny who didn’t want to know about his past.  Everything she said about Sonny was true, but like everyone else has already mentioned it has all been true for 20+ years and no one has a problem with it unless they are pissed at him.

I also saw chemistry with Joss and Dex.  I could see show wanting to recreate the whole Sonny/Carly thing with a younger generation, since they are (for better or worse) the starts of the show.  I would feel badly for Cam but he’ll get over it.  I don’t know who they would pair him up with though.  I don’t see chemistry with Trina and never did even with the old Trina (that awful kiss……shudder).  I guess this would mean less screen time for the actor who I would miss but I’m pretty sure he’s already on recurring anyway.

Ok I think I missed something with bartender guy.  Did they say he was a law student who was at the top of his class?  Did he graduate?  I’m guessing not since he’s a shady bartender now but why didn’t he?  He would have gotten scholarships if he was top of his class so couldn’t be a money issue.  This is how boring this show is most days…. I’m thinking way too much about a bit player’s background story.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
(edited)
12 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

telling a new boss at your job that you wouldn't  do something they asked of you.  You'd be out on your ass that same day-

those words in that tone, yep, buh bye.  But no, despite the fact that Nina has run Crimson for years and dealt with employees, including those shi shi poo poo high falutin' fashiion people that Maxie always had to coddle when Kate was in charge, somehow now, she can't handle this employee without Sonny coming in and throwing his weight around.  Which just makes Nina look weak to the employee, which I guess is what the writers wanted. So....kudos??

I did appreciate Nina's line of no wanting to be in an abusive relationship because that's what Sonny is used to from Carly.  

Paraphrasing:

Sonny:  Yep, Carly and I used to scream obsenities at each other on a daily basis.  

Nina:  Uh, yeah, I don't want any of that shit

Edited by perkie1968
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
5 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Exactly.  Imagine--IMAGINE--telling a new boss at your job that you wouldn't  do something they asked of you.  You'd be out on your ass that same day--or at the very least, find yourself having a meeting with HR where a warning is placed in your file.  But, no, we're supposed to think this is great.  Fuck you, show.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Olivia told the staff they didn't have to listen to Nina. Olivia isn't exactly collaborating with Nina as a half owner.

This ep was another Day of Supreme Hypocrisy.

Joss, if you'd stuck to answering the questions the ADA asked, maybe you wouldn't have made Trina look guilty. Of course it's never Joss's fault.

"Cavorting with the defendant"? Rory and Trina were talking outside a courtroom. That's hardly "cavorting." Good grief.

Trina's wearing another great dress. It need another fitting, though.

Nice to see Réal Andrews back. TempTaggart didn't have his gravitas.

25 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Go Nina! "Well if we're aiming to have a kind of arrangement that you had with Carly where it gives us permission to be verbally abusive to each other, I don't want any part of that."

She shouldn't be with a man for whom that behavior was a regular occurrence, even if it's now ostensibly in the past, in the first place. Run away from Sonny once and for all, Nina.

Carly can't not turn the knife in people. Going after Ava was such a jerk move. Typical Carly, however.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

Joss hating Sonny is about her only redeeming quality for me. I like seeing Jax's only child realize how loathsome Sonny really is. 

i would like it better if

A: she hated him for how Sonny treated Jax not her mom 
B: if it will stick. honestly i have zero belief or faith that it will so it's just twofacedness

• Like 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, CharethCutestory said:

Joss hating Sonny is about her only redeeming quality for me. I like seeing Jax's only child realize how loathsome Sonny really is. 

But that's not what is happening, not to my eye. Joss' beef with Sonny is that he "chose" Nina (I seem to remember Carly making the choice, but whatever). She wasn't horrified to witness the violence against that drug dealer, all she cared about was getting something on Sonny. It doesn't feel like the scales have fallen from her eyes, it's just that now she's mad at Sonny, so everything he does is the worst.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 9
56 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I can’t with Joss. It was ok to excuse everything Sonny but now that he fell for someone else, mob=bad? Also, way to pass the buck on Jason’s culpability. Even before he died, it was decades since he has simply following Sonny’s orders without question. He was just as immoral and responsible as Sonny. Are we supposed to forget just this time last year, Joss and Michael were the maid of honor and best man as Jarly’s wedding, which was done to solidify their mob power, and gushing over the happy couple? 

The reason that Joss and Michael's protestations, and Carly's too, ring hollow is that they're not opposed to the behaviour, they're yelling because it's a way to beat Sonny over the head now. They were just fine with Sonny doing it before, and if he got when he gets back together with Carly again they will be fine with it too.

It's just a giant game of Gotcha.

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Jordan will always be on the side of justice. This is new. This actually hits me they STILL DON'T KNOW THEY AREN'T DIVORCED.  

I think that they don't know that they aren't. Stella took the papers from Jordan's desk before she had a chance to mail them to be filed.

20 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Olivia told the staff they didn't have to listen to Nina.

Even if Olivia didn't say it in so many words, the staff probably picked up on her attitude.

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

It doesn't feel like the scales have fallen from her eyes, it's just that now she's mad at Sonny, so everything he does is the worst.

Exactly. Sonny's behavior isn't new, and Joss has been aware of what he does for years. The only reason she's decided to call him on it is because he's with Nina.

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

But that's not what is happening, not to my eye. Joss' beef with Sonny is that he "chose" Nina (I seem to remember Carly making the choice, but whatever). She wasn't horrified to witness the violence against that drug dealer, all she cared about was getting something on Sonny. It doesn't feel like the scales have fallen from her eyes, it's just that now she's mad at Sonny, so everything he does is the worst.

I know her ire for Sonny isn't motivated from the most accurate place right now, it's tied mainly to defending her mother and hating Nina, but I'll still take it. I hope it starts an aversion to Sonny that lasts forever. Maybe she continues to grow up and come around to realizing that everything her dad thought about Sonny and why was true. She's only 19 or 20, after a lifetime of being told how wonderful Sonny is, he was a beloved stepfather to her. I think it's reasonable that it'll take Joss a minute to undo the brainwashing of her youth. If the writers choose to go there. She may forgive Sonny by Christmas, but I hope not. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, CharethCutestory said:

I know her ire for Sonny isn't motivated from the most accurate place right now, it's tied mainly to defending her mother and hating Nina, but I'll still take it. I hope it starts an aversion to Sonny that lasts forever. Maybe she continues to grow up and come around to realizing that everything her dad thought about Sonny and why was true. She's only 19 or 20, after a lifetime of being told how wonderful Sonny is, he was a beloved stepfather to her. I think it's reasonable that it'll take Joss a minute to undo the brainwashing of her youth. If the writers choose to go there. She may forgive Sonny by Christmas, but I hope not. 

She has this attitude because Carly does right now. Carly has played this game with Sonny a few times and the outrage never lasts. The moment Carly/Sonny reunite and you know they will one day, Joss will be back to uncle Sonny being the best guy ever. She isn’t capable of independent thought  

Edited by ffwbe
  • Applause 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, ffwbe said:The moment Carly/Sonny reunite and you know they will one day, Joss will be back to uncle Sonny being the best guy ever. She isn’t capable of independent thought  

Exactly!!! That’s the reason this latest division is annoying. It will NOT last. Michael and Sonny will make up. Josslyn will get over her anger. They will be fine with each other at some point so why waste our time with this contrived drama. 

Also, IMO, the one with the long memory should be Sonny NOT Carly’s brats! They have proven they have no genuine love for him and only “love” him when he behaves exactly as they want. They are the true disloyal pieces of garbage!! 

• Applause 8
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Don't even try to be nice to Carly, Ava. she will always out-bitch you because she knows no bottom.

Yeah, Ava wasn't being nice. She was being Ava trying to stir things up by bringing up the fact that Carly lost the hotel and now has all this free time. While she was offering to let Carly spend more time with Avery, she didn't lead with that because she first wanted to make a little dig about the hotel. 

• Love 1

Running commentary as I watched:

- That employee was ridiculously out of line.  Yeah, wish Sonny hadn't intervened, but the audacity to say that shit to your boss, especially the part about "stealing her hotel."  Oh, sweetie, your dear Mrs. Corinthos lost the hotel all on her own.  But, yeah, Nina is too easily impressed with Sonny.

- Rory is such a dud.   Meanwhile, Spencer looks hot in that suit!  Trina does look nice in that dress, but it should be more fitted.

- "At the time, I just saw Sonny breaking the law."  OMG, how does Josslyn not burst into flames.  Such a little hypocrite.  LOL that she's "done looking the other way."  Her entire "he showed us who he really is" would hold more weight if it had anything to do with his crimes and not with the fact he "destroyed" their family.

- Why does Nikolas's hair look like he got attacked by an angry woodchuck?

- LOL at "cavorting with the defendant."  Like they were dry-humping in the hallway.

- Carly and Ava both throw shots, and that's fine (I guess), but so over Carly always having to get the last word in and that annoying, obnoxious head shake like it's SUCH a burden that she has to deal with Avery's MOTHER.

- Cut bait and run, Nina.  Sonny only knows how to do dysfunctional.

- I assume Esme wants to see Ryan to confront him about Spencer having info about her biological mom.

• Love 8

That Metrocourt employee should have been fired.  Nina had that, Sonny should stay out of it. 

Joss was a mob lover now she wants to not look the other way? The hypocrisy. Let's arrest Carly for all she's done. Michael isn't innocent either?

Why is Esme still living in Windermere? Kick her out Spencer. 

Esme yes you do deserve to go to jail. She's drugged Trina, drugged the phone guy to a coma, plus the revenge porn video. 

Sign the papers Ava get away from him. 

• Love 7
(edited)

What a little shit that employee was. I don’t give a shit if you’re having issues, you don’t talk to you’re boss that way. He should have been fired and learned a life lesson.

On a different note I like the way they’re dressing Trina and Joss.  They both look more mature and stylish.

Yesterdays scenes with Valentine and Anna were pretty hot actually.  I thought I wasn’t into them but yesterday was good. Finola Hughes has the most amazing skin.  I’d love to know what her skincare routine is. If she’s had work done (I firmly believe everyone in this industry has had something done) it’s very natural.

At the risk of sounding like an old lady, I like the way everyone has dressed up for the trial. I feel like in real life everyone is so ridiculously casual nowadays it’s nice to see people appropriately dressed for the occasion. 

Edited by mostlylurking
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
14 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

When was this? I thought Michael was mostly a kid/in a coma when Edward was alive.

He and his stripper girlfriend (the one killed by a crane) had an internship at ELQ for 5 minutes. In which time, and I kid you not, they had the Wharton-educated African American junior executive serve them coffee. Edward asked him, so he complied, but neither of the Michael nor Abbey looked taken back by the request. I don't think Guza thought the entire scene came across as slightly degrading and or racist, but it did.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

At the risk of sounding like an old lady, I like the way everyone has dressed up for the trial. I feel like in real life everyone is so ridiculously casual nowadays it’s nice to see people appropriately dressed for the occasion. 

That's exactly what I was thinking when Esmé told Spencer she had to change for court.

9 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

He and his stripper girlfriend (the one killed by a crane) had an internship at ELQ for 5 minutes.

No wonder I don't remember. The biggest impression Abby made was the manner of her death.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:
11 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

He and his stripper girlfriend (the one killed by a crane) had an internship at ELQ for 5 minutes.

No wonder I don't remember. The biggest impression Abby made was the manner of her death.

(Because it cannot be said enough): WHILE SHE WAS ON THE PHONE WITH MICHAEL.  I still contend she walked under that crane deliberately so she wouldn't have to listen to him anymore.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Michael really is a curse for his girlfriends. Abby was squashed under a crane and Willow has cancer. And there's all the in between. I think Rosalie is the only one to whom nothing happened.

I wasn't watching during the Abby storyline, but Sabrina being brutally murdered was a bad choice.  I really loved the actress and there was no need for that.  It was sick. 

• Love 2

In hindsight, I actually think Michael and Sabrina worked. They had decent chemistry, looked age appropriate, and she didn’t kowtow to Carly like Sasha and Willow do. If only the character didn’t have the most insufferable introduction ever, I would have given them more of a chance but I could hardly stand to watch her by that point. 

• Like 4
1 hour ago, YaddaYadda said:

Michael really is a curse for his girlfriends. Abby was squashed under a crane and Willow has cancer. And there's all the in between. I think Rosalie is the only one to whom nothing happened.

Michael Corinthos, the Dick of Death. 

• LOL 4
9 minutes ago, ouinason said:

nearly every guy she has slept with in the last 20 years is dead.

And I could wish that Spinelli were.

17 hours ago, nilyank said:

Yeah, Ava wasn't being nice. She was being Ava trying to stir things up by bringing up the fact that Carly lost the hotel and now has all this free time. While she was offering to let Carly spend more time with Avery, she didn't lead with that because she first wanted to make a little dig about the hotel. 

Why I said that Ava shouldn't engage. Ava's was a jab while Carly will always go for the lowest and nastiest. Look at what she said about Nik and Nik is Carly's stepcousin.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:
15 minutes ago, ouinason said:

And I could wish that Spinelli were.

And I second that thought!!!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, ouinason said:

almost as cursed as Maxie

You give me hope that Austin is next.  Too bad RoHo will never leave.

• Love 1

I think the only survivors are Spinelli and ... maybe Levi?  I think he just went to jail.  

Michael's sole survivor so far is Sasha.  But he's been in fewer relationships than Maxie has.

I still wanna see what would happen if they married each other.  Would a plane crash?  Would there be some kind of vortex that swallowed up the town?  Murder suicide?  

• LOL 3

Sonny's dressing down of the hotel bartender was kind of weird. He both subtlety threatened him and psychoanalyzed him, the latter of which seemed to impress Nina and which seemed to get to the bartender more.