Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

So, the Wyndemere set is going to be used again? I assume another death or murder or two is coming soon. 

Well, they’ve been lining up all the suspects for a Who-Killed-Ava Happy Hour, so all they needed was the backdrop. Guess they found it!

4 hours ago, ffwbe said:

No one is going to be ok with Drew going after Michael’s wife and I can’t see her leaving g this unscathed either considering she’s going against the golden child. 

She’s way overdue for a crane-smashing, anyway.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Felicia and Mac, Tracy dragging Natalia, were the highlights of the episode.

``Since Blaze left, she`s alone in town and has no friends here.`^So leave. You have no point in Port Charles.`^¸Natalia is going to be CFO Do she have any financial credentials at all?  The woman signed her to a contract with Link.  Thei show is twisting itself into knots to keep Natalia and there is no good reason for her to be there at all. I can't remember a plot point this bad and there have been a lot to pick from.

Hiring a CFO only if they are willing to invest a large amount of cash in the company sound illegal to me.

I don't understand how Lucy can overrule Tracy, who owns the majority of shares.

If Jason has that much money, maybe he could help support his kids. Paying for Jake to go to Spain doesn't seem to be much compared to buying the hotel for Carly.

James' bored is expression is me watching this show.

"I just rattled off a list of facts about a man who is not my husband. Who does that?" ---- EVERYBODY

I get the feeling that Willow will overcome her feelings and go back to the non-profit because it's easier for the writers that way.

Taking the pharmacist to Wyndermere is stupid. Even someone as clueless as Sonny can figure it out.

19 hours ago, ljr said:

Drew, willow and Nina are disgusting. 
What does Natalia do in Puerto Rico?

Stick her nose is everyone else's business?

16 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Yes, hypocrite Lois was chowing down on caviar while sneering to Gio about rich people enjoying fine art. First of all, anyone can appreciate fine art. Second of all, the whole reason she is living in a mansion rent-free is because she was married to a rich man and had a kid with him. At least Alan, Monica and her ex Ned have all been doctors and in legit family business. Unlike her pal Sonny, they didn't kill people for the money they have and most likely neither did the people who want to buy art from Ava's gallery. 

I liked Lois for a split second today as she stood up to Sonny but she folded like a wet tissue paper for Jason. She's almost as useless as Natalia in terms of the show.

In my home, caviar was the one extravagance that my mother allowed herself. Spread thinly on buttered bread. Although really it was fish roe rather than the very expensive stuff.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

She’s way overdue for a crane-smashing, anyway.

Michael is the one who should be smashed by a crane. Karma has to get him at some point.

• Like 6
  • Applause 9

The show doesn’t care, but I wish Tracy would have also said people also care about who works for a company. How many times in real life have consumers stopped buying a product or stopped going to an establishment when they learn about someone like Natalia? Or worse? Apologizing for what she said is NOT the same as still not believing in what she spouted.

James is a moron. He doesn’t know how to swim? Can’t they put him in a coma?

Still watching so these are my thoughts based on what I’ve seen.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1

And unless I missed it, homophobe bigot Natalia conveniently  forgot to mention that her daughter FIRED her as her manager to Mooby, and the coven* of Mooby lovers.

*Brooke Lynn, Lois, Lucy.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

And unless I missed it, homophobe bigot Natalia conveniently  forgot to mention that her daughter FIRED her as her manager to Mooby, and the coven* of Mooby lovers.

You didn't miss anything. She told him that Allison left town to tour and so Allison and Kristina broke up.  Honestly, since she doesn't take her daughter's feelings and decisions seriously, she probably doesn't believe she's really fired. I.e., well Allison is mad right now, but she'll cool down once she's on tour and then we can have a real conversation.

Tracy was exactly right in calling Natalia a glorified stage mother. Natalia may have financial management skills, but her offer of a public mea culpa campaign for Deception for what she said proves she doesn't actually know anything about the relationship between business success and public perception. Lucy shows staggering ignorance as well.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Like 7
  • Applause 6

I’m back from my time away. Thank you everyone for confirming that outside of Tracy, the show has only gotten worse.

I may sneak a peak to catch Brennan being sexy and Tracy being Tracy but I aim to stay on the barge from now on.

(Also, the CityTV app sucks and it’s not worth the effort to use it.)

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Sake614 said:

That’s actually perfectly in character and I wish they’d lean more into it. Remember she was part of Shiloh’s Dawn of Day cult. She basically grew up in a cult and was pimped out by her mother. She got pregnant by a cult leader and then latched onto Wiley when she thought he was her son. Even after the truth came out, she MARRIED Michael to maintain access to Wiley and to be part of a ‘stable’ family with yet another controlling man. She’s convinced herself she’s happy because she’s safe but I don’t think she’s ever had real therapy to deal with her lifetime of trauma. 

I wrote this on reddit and got so slammed for it. Like i firmly believe that while Willow 'loves' Michael - she loves  the life that Michael provided. Not so much in a gold-digger-y way but in a safe/secured/family what i dreamed about way. I don't think it is a coincidence at all that the two times Willow "chose" for herself - she cheated. the "right" thing to do was to marry Chase. [i'm not even going down that rabbit hole again], but her heart wanted Michael.  

and then everything with Michael had been constant drama. (and who doens't love feeding off that)  AND she got pregnant/sick. THEN she was dying. so life is now normal, and maybe deep down she doesn't WANT all of this hence the Drew attractiion. (or again maybe it's just that she is so quick to fall for people who blow smoke her butt because thats how she grew up). 

i honestly think the best thing that could come out of this is that Michael/Willow divorce and Willow just gets intense counselling. she hasn't gotten any of it. and her entire relationship has been drama filled. she needs normalcy and if she gets back w/Michael at least it's not because of "saving Wiley" or "because it's forbidden" or "because i'm dying and im giving you a happily ever after." it's because she's done the work, she's happy, and she's chosing boring old Michael

2 minutes ago, Desperado said:

(Also, the CityTV app sucks and it’s not worth the effort to use it.)

it really does. 

honestly. I get it you got Eva LaRue, she's gorgeous still and she's still got the chops. why not just make her as a medical foe for Portia? or make HER the new face of deception or something. like why did you bring her to be a homophobic bigot (who has no intention of trying to NOT be one) - and make her Sonny's newest dickrest?

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

I agree that Tracy, Felicia and Mac were the highlights of this episode. 

I am totally Team Tracy on kicking Natalia to the curb.  But it was hard to focus on the Deception scenes because I was too distracted by whatever it was that Brook Lynn was wearing.  What in the world??!!  I guess it's good they're into cosmetics, and not fashion.

Is Pikeman actually over?  For a split second, I thought Jason might have realized that the case that brought Jagger to Port Charles, Pikeman, might also have something to do with Sonny's meds being altered.  That inspiration lasted a full ten seconds. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
37 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Blaze has more integrity than that group of money grubbers.

16 minutes ago, Daisy said:

honestly. I get it you got Eva LaRue, she's gorgeous still and she's still got the chops. why not just make her as a medical foe for Portia? or make HER the new face of deception or something. like why did you bring her to be a homophobic bigot (who has no intention of trying to NOT be one) - and make her Sonny's newest dickr

I love this idea especially since Cassandra is basically MIA and Monica is sick. As a character there is nothing redeeming about Natalia and I don't care enough about Sonny to root for his latest popsy.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
3 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I love this idea especially since Cassandra is basically MIA and Monica is sick. As a character there is nothing redeeming about Natalia and I don't care enough about Sonny to root for his latest popsy.

right? and it probably wasn't intentional, but when she was talking to the family about Kristina's fall - she was total Maria there lol. and it was like. talk about a wasted opportunity. 

• Like 1

If I was James I would jump in the lake too after having to listen to all that. 

Nina finally has Willow acting like a daughter and acceptance from Michael, so I'm sure she will steer clear of Drew so as not to fuck it up get with Drew repeatedly so when it comes out she can become a parriah again. 🙄

You can see the poor Cates actor losing a little bit more of his will to live each day trying to act this bumbling villain shit he is now doomed to. 

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

So James cries for help, Cody jumps in the lake and proceeds to swim UNDER water, while James is 3 feet away treading water above the surface? I’m okay with him needing to be saved because he’s young and probably tired from treading (not to mention frightened) but all Cody accomplished was looking like an idiot. And I was slightly off when I called Mac seeing Cody save James. He only witnessed them hugging afterward. 

so it appears Natalia does know who and what Sonny is and doesn’t care. She certainly didn’t even blink when Tracy was running through Sonny’s many crimes, and even doubled down by saying she’d do a complete audit of the coffee business, vowing to shut down the deal if there were any discrepancies. Honey, Sonny may be an idiot but he’s not stupid. You don’t think he’s had his accountant scour every transaction and make sure everything is above board? If the feds haven’t been able to get him, what makes you think you can? Of course even if she did find something, she’d just go back to him and say ‘your people need to do a better job hiding your dirty money.’ That would certainly earn her a place in his bed!

did anyone else notice the mist in the background during Nina and Willow’s talk? They’re going to the beach in that weather?  Well okay then!

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I don’t understand anything about Sonny giving money to deception. Deception doesn’t make money from makeup sales?  I don’t understand why no one in deception has no problem with Natalia working there.

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

so it appears Natalia does know who and what Sonny is and doesn’t care. She certainly didn’t even blink when Tracy was running through Sonny’s many crimes, and even doubled down by saying she’d do a complete audit of the coffee business, vowing to shut down the deal if there were any discrepancies. Honey, Sonny may be an idiot but he’s not stupid. You don’t think he’s had his accountant scour every transaction and make sure everything is above board? If the feds haven’t been able to get him, what makes you think you can?

When Blaze showed up to see Kristina at Sonny and Nina's wedding in Puerto Rico, she told Kristina her grandmother had worked for Sonny there. Natalia must have known about Sonny's rep and legal as well as illegal businesses from either her mother or MIL. However, Natalia seems like the type who ignores what she doesn't want to deal with (like her daughter's sexuality) unless she's forced to acknowledge it because it's in her face. She also has a know-it-all attitude due to having managed her daughter's entertainment career from obscurity to an invitation to tour with Miguel. When someone is in their own self-satisfied bubble of how smart and savvy they think they are, nobody is going to convince them otherwise. I think that's mostly why she and Sonny get along well.

• Like 9
  • Applause 1

If only James had drowned. That kid is excruciating to watch, and the poor kid actor always looks terrified regardless of the scene.

Noted bigot Natalia has known Sonny for three minutes. He hasn't even taken her to the island yet and given her a fancy dress. Yet she's convinced he's an upstanding guy.

Why isn't Maxie at a Deception partner meeting? She should have been notified about it long before Tracy texted her. And since when do CFOs invest large amounts of cash into a business as a condition of employment? Lucy needs a timeout from Deception.

3 hours ago, ffwbe said:

LMAO Willow basically admitted that Michael’s the kind of husband you have to treat like a child and tell what to do when it comes to coparenting tasks. I’m not surprised he’s wepaonized incompetence personified but shocked the show would actually admit to it. 

I love that Willow told Nina this. Maybe it's the last bit of PM's writing, heh. Tellingly, Willow said to Nina, "I love my family," not "I love my husband and our family" or something more along those lines. Willow desperately needs therapy, not that it's likely she'll ever get it.

54 minutes ago, TVbitch said:

You can see the poor Cates actor losing a little bit more of his will to live each day trying to act this bumbling villain shit he is now doomed to. 

I admire him for doubling down on the "I'm gonna getcha, Sonny!" attitude. It reminds me of when FS/LWB went all mustache-twirly with Peter. Might as well have some fun with the role on your way out.

The Felicia/Mac scene in the stable was really good.

Wyndemere might be empty at the moment, but I'm pretty sure someone will notice the launch going back and forth.

After the big saving scene, Cody didn't even snag the stupid Frisbee that sent James into the pond in the first place, ha!

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, TVbitch said:

Hah! They've taken his character and made him dopier than anyone else on the show. I had hope when he first arrived that he'd be a stand-up, official law enforcement person who would take reasonable steps to finally bring Sonny down, even though he has personal reasons for it.  Now - he seems to be enthralled by Ava (of all people!) and is going about his "mission" in a way that makes him look like an idiot.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
19 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Why isn't Maxie at a Deception partner meeting? She should have been notified about it long before Tracy texted her. And since when do CFOs invest large amounts of cash into a business as a condition of employment? Lucy needs a timeout from Deception.

Deception  isn't being run like a regular business. It shouldn't matter what Lucy thinks if the majority stock holder objects unless the other partners vote on it. At the very least, they should have waited for Maxie to be there. There's no real rush is there? Except for Natalia, who is now out of a job.

Maybe  Lucy thinks that a CFO is like being a law firm partner, where partners normally "buy in" to their partnerships. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, ljr said:

I don’t understand anything about Sonny giving money to deception. Deception doesn’t make money from makeup sales?  I don’t understand why no one in deception has no problem with Natalia working there.

When Natalia outed Blaze and the fact that she had hid her sexuality, I think Deception lost a lost of money from their association with her.

Which is why it makes no sense to welcome Natalia to the company especially in such a high position as CFO even if she does come with Sonny's money

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Willow desperately needs therapy, not that it's likely she'll ever get it..

Willow has consistently needed therapy since she came on the show. And she'll not get it because Michael's chosen one must be perfect.

• Like 3

I’m surprised Scotty got involved in Cates’ plan to hide the pharmacist by suggesting taking him to Spoon Island. I know he’s a bit of a shyster but he does seem to be a pretty decent lawyer but he’s getting involved in some pretty shady stuff that could cause him to lose his license. His ending scene with the pharmacist suggests though that he might have a different plan from Cates’

And Case is going around the bend. Using the pharmacist as bait to lure and arrest Sonny is dangerous and reckless. It’s too bad the writers decided to screw the character

• Like 4
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

ellingly, Willow said to Nina, "I love my family," not "I love my husband and our family" or something more along those lines. Willow desperately needs therapy, not that it's likely she'll ever get it.

And then segueing into how Drew SAVED HER LIFE.  It's crystal clear her background with the cult has left her searching for someone to protect her.  First Micheal, now Drew.  

Also, I know this probably won't happen, but when all the shit hits the fan it would be kind of hilarious is after Willow of course disavows Nina, Michael is actually on her side.  But, nah, somehow everything will be Nina's fault (who, btw, nice job by CW today with her reaction to Michael's invite.  It wasn't needy or overly grateful at all).

so, if I'm understanding Lucy correctly, the CFO of a company has to provide said company with millions of investment dollars?  Insert "that's not this works, that's not how any of this works" gif.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

On what planet would anyone think it would be right idea to take any of Sonny's money? Whether it comes from coffee or not,  he's at risk of Rico or locking all anything tied to him down. .

Tracy never would have agreed. 

Why is Ava explaining Scott to Jagger?  

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

No Valentin is. Selena owns a huge chunk of Curtis’s club.

From GH Wiki:

On April 5, (2022) with Deception going public, Selina buys stock to become a major investor. She surprises everyone by showing up at The Savoy celebration, where she continues to attempt to persuade Curtis Ashford to allow poker games for her select friends, like Judge Abbott, to help keep the peace around town.

Selina Wu is a major investor in Deception and she comes to the set when she saw Sasha's breakdown on TV. Flora is apologetic about Sasha's reaction but Haven says Sasha should have been more professional. Selina convinces Haven to apologize to avoid bad publicity and tells Lucy she expects to make money on her Deception stock.

• Like 2
  • Useful 6
(edited)
11 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Which is why it makes no sense to welcome Natalia to the company especially in such a high position as CFO even if she does come with Sonny's money

The writers love rewarding bad behavior. So this is on par. She gets to be gross and have all the perks because she is now part of Sonny's inner circle.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 1
  • Angry 1
12 hours ago, DanaK said:

I’m surprised Scotty got involved in Cates’ plan to hide the pharmacist by suggesting taking him to Spoon Island.

If it can take Sonny down, nearly any plan will have Scott's approval and involvement. 

57 minutes ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

Out of curiosity, what do you all think could redeem Natalia?

She can stop acting as if she's some sort of victim with the exposure of the recording. She can make sincere private and public apologies. She can work with Kristina at her center to understand the challenges LGBTQ+ kids face. She can go into therapy to work through her issues with homosexuality. But mostly, she can STFU about being a victim and how she's being persecuted. She's become like Sonny in that way. "I'm sorry about it and have moved on; why hasn't everyone else?"

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
1 hour ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

Nothing for me will redeem her as a character because of the way the writers chose to write the whole tape situation, like she's some sort of a victim when she's plainly hateful. 

She reminds me of the mother of one of my friends. When he came out to her, she threw holy water at him. He left and they never spoke again.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 6
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, KittenPokerCheater said:

I’m not a fan of the character, but clearly Eva La Rue isn’t going anywhere.

If they really wanted to redeem this character, they could have a storyline where she faces up to her homophobia and expresses a desire to change. She could approach Kristina about volunteering at the center for LGBTQ youth where she could befriend and support a girl like Blaze who was rejected by her own family. That is, of course, if The-Powers-That-Be were actually interested in character growth and not just a bed partner for Sonny. 

• Like 7

Unfortunately the trajectory for Natalia is Brilliant CFO, Sonny's bedmate and when that's over, Carly's BFF.

Working at Kristina's  youth centre would help redeem the character but what a rotten thing to do to those poor kids. They're already dealing with enough.

• Like 4

Just throwing this out there knowing how silly it sounds.

A clue to what's going on with Natalia may have been dropped yesterday when she offered to carry out a due diligence on the books at Corinthos Coffee. Perhaps her goal is not warming Sonny's bed but screwing him in a different way, perhaps as payback for something he did to her family in Puerto Rico?

Note: It would not change how much I loathe Natalia and her veil of victimhood.

If Deception crashes and burns when the public finds about them hiring Natalia, it will all be blamed on Ava. Just sayin'

• Like 5
  • Useful 1

I feel this Deception story has already been done.  Hire someone that no one gets along with (Gladys) and argue with each other. 

• Like 6

Didn't Sonny already put money into Deception way back when? He got Carly into the company and she and Laura fought over who was going to be the face of Deception.  

47 minutes ago, tessabq said:

If Deception crashes and burns when the public finds about them hiring Natalia, it will all be blamed on Ava. Just sayin'

Or Nina. 🤣

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

It's bad enough that every story ends with "Sonny/Carly/Jason win" but does St. Jasus have to find the pharmacist this fast? Can't there be even a little suspense? Jason looked like a little bird confronting a big turkey.

Of course Molly blames Kristin. So does TJ. I hated the pile-on when it was Nina, I'm not any happier now. Why doesn't someone hook TJ? Why doesn't Sonny sic Jason on him?

Cates is going down. Lulu is another cliff-hanger.

27 minutes ago, ciarra said:

I feel this Deception story has already been done.  Hire someone that no one gets along with (Gladys) and argue with each other. 

24 minutes ago, Mirabelle said:

Didn't Sonny already put money into Deception way back when? He got Carly into the company and she and Laura fought over who was going to be the face of Deception.  

Same old writers, same old stories.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

Genie Francis looks gorgeous in jewel tones.

Molly looks like a real adult in a dark suit. NLG and KV are excellent scene partners, very believable as mother and daughter. 

TJ looks like an asshole in an art gallery. 

John/Jagger looks like an asshole in a hospital. Trying to arrest Kristina as a tactic makes me roll my eyes.

Aunt Stella looks lovely in red and means well, but she can't save TJ from himself. 

I still don't care about Cody, show. 

I assume Laura calls Lucky next week because she's upset about the phone call regarding Lulu. Let me guess, signs that initially seem to indicate bad news for Lulu's status actually turn out to mean she's going to wake up soon.

• Like 3

Shouldn't Kristina have been involved in the paperwork for the birth certificate? Molly hadn't legally adopted the baby, and Kristina was the birth mother. Her name would be on the birth certificate, not Molly's.

Also, could someone explain to me the difference in jurisdiction for the FBI and local police?

• Like 8

I thought Mac did a good job of explaining things about Cody to James in an age-appropriate manner. James doesn't need the gory details.

Of course Scott is two seconds behind Jason in getting back to the pharmacist. 

8 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Shouldn't Kristina have been involved in the paperwork for the birth certificate? Molly hadn't legally adopted the baby, and Kristina was the birth mother. Her name would be on the birth certificate, not Molly's.

Plot point!

5 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Also, could someone explain to me the difference in jurisdiction for the FBI and local police?

IRL, local police can ask the FBI for help with certain kinds of cases, and the FBI can take over if the crime is a federal one. On GH? Whatever the plot needs.

• Like 6
29 minutes ago, Pingaponga said:

Since Molly is not participating with TJ or Kristina concerning most of these things, TJ is getting his way on most things, and leaving Kristina out is mainly what he wants. TJ and Molly need to see a counselor together, and Kristina needs one, too, and someone needs to talk to all three of them about the practical aspects so that there is no misunderstanding, although too be fair, misunderstandings are soap opera bread and butter for plots. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Nothing really related to what’s going on, but Molly always referring to Robert as “DA Scorpio” bugs the everloving crap out of me. Especially since every other DA was referred to by their first name by those that worked with them and by defense attorneys and other people. If it’s a thing due to Robert being her boss, just say Scorpio, or Mr. Scorpio.

Sure, TJ, Ava would of COURSE tell you the truth, and Kristina not. OF COURSE he would believe her because it lines up with his thinking and blaming Kristina.🤬🤬🤬🤬

I get that Molly is grieving, but for FUCK’S SAKE, no one is coddling Kristina! She is the one who lost the baby she was carrying-FOR YOU AND your ASSHOLE of a partner. Maybe if you and TJ had tried to maintain a closer relationship instead of a mostly antagonistic one, Kristina wouldn’t have gone to confront Ava. IF, IF, IF. I really liked what Alexis told her. 

Again, like a broken record: STFU, Anna! I SO want Laura to find out that Anna warned Valentin, and FIRE HER ASS.

Oh I am shocked, SHOCKED, that Jason got to Clement and learned Valentin and Ava are responsible for the messing with Mooby’s meds. NOT.

Really Maxie? I would have grounded your idiot son with NO RIDING LESSONS with Cody, since his go to for not getting what he wants is to disobey you and run away.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Really Maxie? I would have grounded your idiot son with NO RIDING LESSONS with Cody, since his go to for not getting what he wants is to disobey you and run away.

Same. No ice cream and video games for two weeks is pretty weak sauce. But at least Maxie is punishing him. You know if this had been Wiley, Michael and Willow would have told him not to scare them like that again and let him have ice cream for dinner.

• Like 8
  • LOL 5
5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Same. No ice cream and video games for two weeks is pretty weak sauce. But at least Maxie is punishing him. You know if this had been Wiley, Michael and Willow would have told him not to scare them like that again and let him have ice cream for dinner.

So true.

Shouldn't Kristina have been involved in the paperwork for the birth certificate?

Not really.  The Ashfords could fill out everything, including Kristina's name as the legal birth mother.  The hold up is the baby's name which Tolly would have been the ones to choose it.  The surogate doesn't have any imput on the baby's name (I know things are different with Kris as the surogate but she still would have no say in the name)

• Like 2

I commend Lois for wanting to make sure any money Sonny puts in a BLQ business is clean, but would any money coming from Sonny be clean? He didn't start out having any money. Any money he has now eventually flows back to dirty money.

IRL, the RICO squad would make mincemeat out of him and his coffee business and his restaurant that never has any customers. But, this is GH world, so...

They bust up Nina and Sonny, slot Jason back in, and I'm back to hating him with a vengeance and nurturing my pathetic hope that Monica will sue him for wrongful death in killing AJ - He was convicted! He admitted it! It's on tape! It'd be a slam dunk! - and taking him for every dollar he has. Let him start from scratch again. Play that, Show.

• Like 3
  • Fire 2
  • Love 2

I think AH and Jagger should hire one of the esteemed GH lawyers to sue the writers for character assassination.  

Glad Mac and Cody are reconciled now, and I hope that fact doesn't mean that we've seen the last of Mac for a while. 

The moment between Felicia and Maxie reminded me of a time when they weren't so close.  Search out Georgie's funeral on YT.  Exquisite performances all around, but oh, so painful.  

• Like 10
2 minutes ago, JMO said:

I think AH and Jagger should hire one of the esteemed GH lawyers to sue the writers for character assassination

It has to be Diane. Only she is that good. <eyeroll>

• LOL 4