Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

32 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I laughed so hard at that. And at Dex basically telling her she's a total Karen and Joss is like, "Oooh, thanks!"

She got her "I'd like to speak with the manager" gene from mommy dearest.

1 hour ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

I think the actor they've got playing Brennan would have made an Excellent Jax recast actually. Plus, he's still got that Aussie accent.

I wouldn't be mad at that.

• Like 12
On 6/25/2024 at 8:32 PM, ffwbe said:

There’s no court system that would act this fast to have his child removed from his custody. 

Have you been to Iowa?

(edited)

I need someone to kick Jason in the balls. 

Violet got SORASed to her proper age. 

No wonder the PCPD has issues if Dex is the caliber of recruit they have in their program. 

Edited by Mirabelle
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

I like that Jason instantly knew Sam doesn't have the smarts/skills to have pulled off that stunt on her own. I had to LOL at his anger with Carly ... and he doesn't even know (yet) that she confided in Brennan. He truly does see her as a responsibility, whether either of them admit to it. 

Who does Ava think she is to summon Laura to her hotel room, just to try to manipulate her? Ick. It takes some balls for the woman who not long ago thought she killed Laura's son to ask Laura to be a character witness in court for custody of Avery.

Sonny is just so classy to ask Natalia to have drinks next to the 3-ft pool in the hotel that his first baby mama and his ex-wife co-own.

Kristina is a) clearly hurt and disappointed that Blaze is not interested in potentially raising this baby with her, and b) doesn't want TJ to have custody/raise the baby.  In her shoes, though, I would be highly skeptical about TJ being a father who would love the child unconditionally. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
28 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

I had to LOL at his anger with Carly ... and he doesn't even know (yet) that she confided in Brennan

Oh man! He's yelling at her not knowing she went to Brennan? Oh please, oh please, let him find out like soon and blow up even more like Vesuvius.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Oh man! He's yelling at her not knowing she went to Brennan? Oh please, oh please, let him find out like soon and blow up even more like Vesuvius.

Correct. She told him she was "exploring her options with Diane" leaving out the fact that her fears about the FBI never letting him off the hook actually came from confiding in Brennan.

• Like 2
Just now, Bringonthedrama said:

Correct. She told him she was "exploring her options with Diane" leaving out the fact that her fears about the FBI never letting him off the hook actually came from confiding in Brennan.

Of course she did. Does she think he's a moron like herself and Jar-Jar Binks that he won't find out? Wait, don't answer that.

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Who does Ava think she is to summon Laura to her hotel room, just to try to manipulate her? Ick. It takes some balls for the woman who not long ago thought she killed Laura's son to ask Laura to be a character witness in court for custody of Avery.

Laura should have noped out immediately. Don't get involved in someone else's custody battle—especially if you aren't related to any of the parties.

Eva LaRue's laugh is as annoying as LW's.

BL, Gio playing badly at Ava's gallery reflects more on him than on her. Dope. At least Gio has some professional integrity.

I didn't find Jason yelling at Carly satisfying at all, since he proved yet again what a crap father he is by putting her and her kids (mainly Donna) over his own kids. I don't know how finding about Brennan will change any of that. So he yells at her to stop interfering. This is Carly. Of course she'll keep interfering.

Kristina insisting that Molly and TJ never fight so their current problems mean they're heading for Splitsville is absurd. The idea that they seemingly don't fight is a bigger red flag to me.

• Like 9
49 minutes ago, Bringonthedrama said:

In her shoes, though, I would be highly skeptical about TJ being a father who would love the child unconditionally. 

I just have this vision of TJ, any time any tiny thing goes wrong, blaming the baby's Sonny genes. Baby spits up on his nice shirt, "I knew it was a bad idea having a baby with Sonny's DNA!" 

• Applause 2
  • LOL 7
(edited)
10 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I didn't find Jason yelling at Carly satisfying at all, since he proved yet again what a crap father he is by putting her and her kids (mainly Donna) over his own kids. I don't know how finding about Brennan will change any of that. So he yells at her to stop interfering. This is Carly. Of course she'll keep interfering.

I know. It would be satisfying if he cut her off. Yeah, that won't happen. Let me have my little fantasies, please? Let her suffer not being able to run to him for whatever reason, and he's right there to let her wail, shriek, and cry all over him with open arms, there-there'ing her.

Edited by GHScorpiosRule
  • Like 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Laura should have noped out immediately. Don't get involved in someone else's custody battle—especially if you aren't related to any of the partie

I didn't find Jason yelling at Carly satisfying at all, since he proved yet again what a crap father he is by putting her and her kids (mainly Donna) over his own kids. 

Kristina insisting that Molly and TJ never fight so their current problems mean they're heading for Splitsville is absurd. The idea that they seemingly don't fight is a bigger red flag to me.

Laura agreeing made sense to me given what's happened with her recently in the Heather and Esme/Spencer/Nikolas storylines and the fact that Avery is her grandson Rocco's cousin/Dante's sister. 

Jason yelling at Carly wasn't satisfying, but what he said makes sense for his character. Before Sam and Jason got married, Sam was complaining about his priorities. He said something like, I don't know what to tell you - Sonny and Carly and their kids are my family. So I think ever since Carly was pregnant with Michael, he's had this mentality that Carly must be protected at all costs, no matter how badly she screws up, because the family needs her. Is that a result of his brain damage? I don't know. 

He had spent a lot of time with the eldest S&C kids for years before he and Elizabeth conceived Jake. He mostly stayed away as Lucky raised Jake until almost age 4 when the "accident" happened. He had a few scenes getting to know elder child/tween Jake from 2015-2021 but didn't really make an effort between his long-term family priorities and the fact that Jake loved Jake-Jason-Drew and Franco as his father figures. As for Danny, they hardly know each other. Jason only lived with Sam, Danny and Scout for about a year and a half during SB's last run on the show. Sam and Danny were both mad at him for not spending more time with them as a family, and then the bar explosion scared Sam so much she asked Jason to move out. Jason has been a visitor in his kids' lives versus family relationships with S&C and their kids because that is what he chose that he was comfortable with.  That is the reality smacking Sam in the face. It's interesting to me though that SB seems to be playing his role like Jason is more eager to connect with Jake and like Elizabeth is the love he still longs for but he can never be with the way he wants because of the life he chose. 

As for Kristina, KM seems to be playing it like she can sense from TJ's behavior and Molly's description of the fight that there is something -or multiple - serious underlying issues in their relationship but she can't articulate exactly why she thinks they are headed for a break up. I think she hit on some hard truth when she told Alexis that this baby is another box to check on a list of life goals. It looks like Molly has mostly gone out of her way not to have conflicts with TJ and like they don't actually want to be parents. They are both workaholics. They haven't even asked Kristina to let them feel the baby kick.

Edited by Bringonthedrama
  • Like 3
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

Kristina is a) clearly hurt and disappointed that Blaze is not interested in potentially raising this baby with her,

Wait, you mean there is an actual woman in Port Charles who is not ready, willing, able, or put near rabid about raising a child?! Do TPTB know about this?!!!

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 11

Why does blazes mom want to hang out with Sonny?I thought she was so worried about bad images. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Carly and Jason have the most toxic relationship I've ever seen on this show that is not romantic.  It's portrayed as this BFF-dom that is to be envied, aspired to,, but it's gross as hell.  "I wouldn't be who I am today if not for you" should NOT be said as a compliment.  

Kristina's not wrong about the off vibes she's gotten from TJ the last few months, but the leap she's taking to 'they're breaking up' seems more like something she's telling herself because she's having second thoughts about the baby.  Brava to Blaze for not going all-in on her fantasy co-parenting idea.

I have no use for Natalya, but damn, I love the jumpsuit she's wearing.  

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Bringonthedrama said:

It looks like Molly has mostly gone out of her way not to have conflicts with TJ and like they don't actually want to be parents. They are both workaholics. They haven't even asked Kristina to let them feel the baby kick.

They probably don't want to touch Kristina like that. Lol since they're so much better than her. 🙄

Molly and TJ may be smart and accomplished, but they also have "questionable" parents. They're all cheaters and liars. Shawn was a hitman for the mob. Jordan has done corrupt things as a cop. Ric did many terrible things. Alexis has killed people....just to name a few. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Shawn was a hitman for the mob.

I forgot that TJ's father is Shawn. Aside from Shawn being hot, someone should remind TJ that his bio dad isn't exactly a good guy.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3

Damn. I should have known better than to get excited over those previews. Talk about misleading. Jason wasn’t even pissed. The one from yelling at her over Elizabeth was true anger.  And then Cujo, typically, after “promising” to behave (a LIE), then petulantly says “I changed my mind!” She is going to ROYALLY fuck things up. Not that I care about Jason, but I’ll take him over this heifer.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Bringonthedrama said:

They haven't even asked Kristina to let them feel the baby kick.

The writers aren't including any of these things—it's all conflict of one sort or another.

2 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

That's one of the best things she's worn.

• Like 1

The writers aren't including any of these things—it's all conflict of one sort or another.

They have included that Kristina was doing the recent appointments on her own.  They're treating the baby with no connection to it. 

Laura still a moron. First for Heather now Ava. 

Jason didn't think it would be this long, he thought it would be 6 months, he never thought about bailing?  Father of the year.  It was ok to let his kids think he was dead because 6 months is ok?

He can't live with guilt of Carly going to jail over something she did, but he's got no problem letting his kids grieve for years. 

"I chose..." Yes Jason you had choice. 

• Like 8

What, exactly, does Carly think she's going to accomplish if she goes and turns herself in? Jason is back in town. His family all know he's alive. He can see his kids now. Carly getting her dumb ass thrown in prison and being away from her own kids isn't going to mitigate what happened with Jason and his kids. Danny and Jake aren't magically going to get back some portion of the past two years if Carly goes to prison now. All she'd be doing is spitting in the face of everything Jason did and gave up for her. I mean, I'm all for her finally paying for her own crimes instead of letting everyone else fall all over themselves to bail her out or take the fall for her, but this makes absolutely no sense. 

When is Natalia going to show her homophobic side to Sonny? I half expected, when they were talking about the people close to them betraying them, her to talk about how her daughter has betrayed her by not being straight. God knows that's what she actually thinks. 

Also, this has been dragging on so long that, when he talked about the two people closest to him betraying him, I honestly could not figure out for a little while what he was talking about. When I think of the two people closest to him, I think Jason and Carly, but that didn't make sense with the timeline of him taking Ava in and trusting her above everyone else. Because Jason and Carly getting married was way before that, and Jason wasn't back from the dead yet when he was already in deep trusting Ava. I finally figured out he must have been talking about Michael and Carly with the whole Dex thing, I guess? 

Natalia, for one, will be thrilled if Kristina decides she needs to try to keep the baby down the road. Blaze would be out of there so fast. You could tell she was panicky as soon as Kristina mentioned taking some time off after the birth. If Kristina actually does decide to keep the baby, the next thing she'll see will be a Blaze shaped hole in the wall of her apartment. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, KerleyQ said:

Natalia, for one, will be thrilled if Kristina decides she needs to try to keep the baby down the road. Blaze would be out of there so fast. You could tell she was panicky as soon as Kristina mentioned taking some time off after the birth. If Kristina actually does decide to keep the baby, the next thing she'll see will be a Blaze shaped hole in the wall of her apartment. 

I would personally love it if they decided that contrary to typical lesbian romance portrayals, they're not all eager to get married and raise children together.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
11 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

What, exactly, does Carly think she's going to accomplish if she goes and turns herself in? Jason is back in town. His family all know he's alive. He can see his kids now. Carly getting her dumb ass thrown in prison and being away from her own kids isn't going to mitigate what happened with Jason and his kids. Danny and Jake aren't magically going to get back some portion of the past two years if Carly goes to prison now. All she'd be doing is spitting in the face of everything Jason did and gave up for her. I

Thank you! I’ve been so confused at where they’re going with this. Jason’s back in town and can seemingly have a relationship with his family if he wants to so Carly doing anything to “help” is pointless. We also don’t see Jason doing anything aside from talking to Anna and I don’t get how he’s still working for the FBI if everyone knows he’s acting as an informant. Wouldn’t that defeat the purpose? This is one of the most ill conceived storylines I’ve seen because I don’t see a purpose for it outside of them wanting Jason to cosplay as a cop. 

• Like 8

Regarding Carly, couldn't she argue that she was just blowing smoke to the Five Families because she needed to calm a dangerous situation down and keep her kids safe after Sonny supposedly died? If a recording of the meeting is all the Feds have, then Diane should be enough of a good lawyer to argue that it didn't mean anything. Do they have Carly actually doing anything mobby?

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
13 hours ago, Artsda said:

They have included that Kristina was doing the recent appointments on her own.  They're treating the baby with no connection to it. 

The writing has made Molly and TJ terrified of how Kristina will react to any reasonable question/request about the baby. It's also made Kristina super sensitive to any reasonable question/request about the baby, so like I originally wrote: conflict above all. I'm hating this story even more than I originally did. It can so easily go into a really gross place, and I have no faith in the writers not to.

Carly getting her dumb ass thrown in prison and being away from her own kids isn't going to mitigate what happened with Jason and his kids.

That's exactly what Jason yelled at her about. I'll give him credit for that, at least. But it's Carly. She'll do something stupid she thinks will "help."

I finally figured out he must have been talking about Michael and Carly with the whole Dex thing, I guess? 

No, I think he was talking about Jason and Carly. Jason for working with the FBI (Sonny was convinced Jason would tell them everything about the bidness), and Carly for not banishing Jason from her life the way Sonny wanted her to.

29 minutes ago, DanaK said:

Do they have Carly actually doing anything mobby?

No. I've always been confused about the threat the tape had for Carly. I guess by simply saying she was in charge that meant she was doing bad stuff. Another deeply dumb story. Threaten Carly with going to jail for insider trading, which is something she actually did commit. 

• Like 2
45 minutes ago, DanaK said:

Regarding Carly, couldn't she argue that she was just blowing smoke to the Five Families because she needed to calm a dangerous situation down and keep her kids safe after Sonny supposedly died? If a recording of the meeting is all the Feds have, then Diane should be enough of a good lawyer to argue that it didn't mean anything. Do they have Carly actually doing anything mobby?

I think if they'd ever confronted her with this recording, she could say that, and I think it would be (mostly) true, because I don't think she did anything mob-wise, just swanned around acting like "a boss". Although I suppose they might argue that she planned to be a mob boss and knew mob business, but that's not much for a prosecution. 

• Like 4
(edited)
19 hours ago, pinkandsparkly13 said:

Shawn was a hitman for the mob.

And not a particularly good one, IIRC.

15 hours ago, Artsda said:

Laura still a moron. First for Heather now Ava. 

Laura's quickly becoming the Patron Saint of Lost Causes and Bad Decisions.

19 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Natalia reminds me of Harmony, who was always so well put together even when she was wearing Jeans. One of my cousins recently pointed out to me that JE/Tracy is always well-dressed too; I have a hunch that the Actor actually wears her own clothes.

Edited by Winston Wolfe
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

No. I've always been confused about the threat the tape had for Carly. I guess by simply saying she was in charge that meant she was doing bad stuff. Another deeply dumb story. Threaten Carly with going to jail for insider trading, which is something she actually did commit. 

BUT SHE LOST MONEY!  And she was ONLY TRYING TO HELP!

• LOL 9
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

No, I think he was talking about Jason and Carly. Jason for working with the FBI (Sonny was convinced Jason would tell them everything about the bidness), and Carly for not banishing Jason from her life the way Sonny wanted her to.

That happened after he had already decided Ava was the only person he trusted. Jason wasn't known to be alive again until after that meeting where he stopped the guy from shooting Sonny. And Ava was at that meeting with Sonny because he only trusted her. So, if being betrayed by the two people he was closest to was what caused him to get so close to Ava, the timing doesn't fit for it to be Jason or be about Jason's return and working for the FBI. But, he did start shutting people out when he found out the full story of Carly and Michael (for different reasons) paying Dex to work with him. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

What makes Ava think that Laura won't find out that Ava was the one who ratted out Alexis?  Miss I Didn't Do Anything to make Sonny mad.

I don't know about this baby thing.  Until it's born, in August, TJ and K have parental rights, while Molly does not.  After birth, K signs over her rights, and Molly legally adopts the child.  Unless there is a huge delay in adoption, what's the problem?   Even if TJ and Molly split up (which isn't a done deal at this point), they would share custody. 

• Like 6

When Jason told Carly that he can live with the bargain, she anguished "But what if I can't live with it?"  Typical Carly, she pays lip service to the harm she's caused and then takes the saving so that she pays no consequences at all in the end.

16 hours ago, Artsda said:

TJ was angry that Kristina is not taking them to her medical appointments.  She had already stepped back from continuing at the foundation that she created and changed her diet but nothing is ever enough for TJ.

T.J.'s entire focus (and Molly's to a lesser extent) has been on controlling Kristina rather than plans for the baby or setting up the nursery (it's due in less than 2 months) or arranging childcare. If I were Kristina, I'd be thinking of ways to keep him from full custody whether he breaks up with Molly or not.

• Like 4
17 minutes ago, KerleyQ said:

But, he did start shutting people out when he found out the full story of Carly and Michael (for different reasons) paying Dex to work with him. 

I'm always terrible at keeping track of time lines and when stories overlap  (or don't).

We still don't know what Ava's ultimate plan is. Sure, when she was living with Sonny she was close to power and all of that, but so what? How is she going to use it and to what end? I really hope we're not sidetracked with a dumb custody battle.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I'm always terrible at keeping track of time lines and when stories overlap  (or don't).

We still don't know what Ava's ultimate plan is. Sure, when she was living with Sonny she was close to power and all of that, but so what? How is she going to use it and to what end? I really hope we're not sidetracked with a dumb custody battle.

Or TWO custody battles (Sonny v. Ava AND Kristina v. TJ )

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

I can't remember.  Did they use Kristina's egg? If so, in NY any surrogacy contract they signed is not going to be binding.  Molly, as super lawyer extraodinaire, should have known that.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ciarra said:

I don't know about this baby thing.  Until it's born, in August, TJ and K have parental rights, while Molly does not.  After birth, K signs over her rights, and Molly legally adopts the child.  Unless there is a huge delay in adoption, what's the problem?   Even if TJ and Molly split up (which isn't a done deal at this point), they would share custody. 

Kristina is reacting to TJ's behavior and seeing Molly's tears. I think she either said (or I thought it was implied), what happens if they break up before the baby is born, or soon after. Kristina loves this baby she's carrying and now has confirmation that TJ regrets choosing her. He has already told Molly he wants her sister to have minimal contact after the birth because s/he is "our baby"; he can't achieve total control over Molly and baby unless Kristina signs over her rights. He and Kristina have not signed any contracts, so he can't force her to give the baby up to him. 

Kristina had a line to Alexis about keeping the baby in the family in the event of a break-up. It seems like she wants to raise the baby with her mother and sisters, in part because she doesn't trust TJ to love the baby as s/he deserves, in part because TJ and Molly are fighting, and in part because she fears TJ will do everything he can to keep her from having a loving bond with the baby.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Katy M said:

I can't remember.  Did they use Kristina's egg? If so, in NY any surrogacy contract they signed is not going to be binding.  Molly, as super lawyer extraodinaire, should have known that.

Yes, but Molly practices law in Port Charles,  which doesn't adhere to the laws of any known entity. They have a whole set of their own statutes which are very flexible and can be modified whenever needed for a plot point. 

• LOL 7
4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

For a while there, it seemed like she actually wanted him, back when she was getting all squirrelly whenever Nina asked her about helping her get Sonny back. But then that kind of faded away, and then it just wasn't clear what the fuck she wants. The best I can make out now, she wanted to use being close to him for that second hand hit of power, or something, because even after she stopped making heart eyes at him, she was certainly enjoying being lady of the manor. But now she just seems like she's scrambling to survive and not lose her daughter, without any real plan. 

• Like 6
23 hours ago, KerleyQ said:

What, exactly, does Carly think she's going to accomplish if she goes and turns herself in? Jason is back in town. His family all know he's alive. He can see his kids now. Carly getting her dumb ass thrown in prison and being away from her own kids isn't going to mitigate what happened with Jason and his kids. Danny and Jake aren't magically going to get back some portion of the past two years if Carly goes to prison now. All she'd be doing is spitting in the face of everything Jason did and gave up for her. I mean, I'm all for her finally paying for her own crimes instead of letting everyone else fall all over themselves to bail her out or take the fall for her, but this makes absolutely no sense. 

It's time to pull the Carly is a martyr card out of the deck. Our protagonist wears so many hats. Martyr, victim, hero of her own story, lovable screeching banshee . . . biggest dumbass this side of the river.

Our shrewd Carly has the IQ of a cabbage.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

So sue me but I thought the Chalynn wedding was adorable and was as close to a sweet old school wedding that soaps used to do. And Anna and Dante dancing was cute as heck. 

On 5/15/2024 at 6:29 PM, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I don't know if I'd consider my half-sibling's cousin, my cousin. But if she does, that's cool. Lol idk. 

Sam and Dante wouldn't!

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
14 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Is there another side?

Yes. There is Nina’s. There is Carly’s. And, that’s it. LOL!!!

• LOL 1

In what shouldn’t be a surprise, there will be a repeat episode on July 4th. My DVR is saying it’s the July 7 episode from last year

Also, just a heads up, there could possibly be preemptions today for national news as the Supreme Court will release their final opinions for the term at 10am ET this morning. That’s morning of course, but depending on what’s decided for at least one case, news coverage could continue in the afternoon especially since I think there’s 3 or 4 cases to be covered. Or possibly not an issue if these broadcast news folks can be succinct lol

• Useful 1
On 6/30/2024 at 5:34 AM, ulkis said:
On 5/15/2024 at 6:29 PM, pinkandsparkly13 said:

I don't know if I'd consider my half-sibling's cousin, my cousin. But if she does, that's cool. Lol idk. 

Sam and Dante wouldn't!

Out of curiosity, if Sam and Dante married, what would Kristina's official family title be to both of them?  Still "Sister?"

Nina's needs for Paris Fashion Week weren't out of line, especially for what Crimson's reputation is supposed to be.

There's no way Gio doesn't know what Sonny does. I buy that it's all be secondhand info at best, but for him to think Sonny is some upright businessman is incredibly dumb. I can also buy that Gio chooses to ignore it because Sonny has financially supported him for so long.

Ava sucks for dragging Trina into her potential custody battle. But giving what's-his-face her recording of Natalia being a bigot? That's an Ava I want to see. But thinking it won't get traced back to her? Natalia was talking to Ava! 

Am I supposed to feel sorry for Kristina? I don't. All of her feelings were entirely predictable, and shows how stupid everyone was for not exhaustively talking things through.

• Like 6

Am I supposed to feel sorry for Kristina? I don't. All of her feelings were entirely predictable, and shows how stupid everyone was for not exhaustively talking things through.

I kept waiting for Alexis to say, "I told you that you might feel this way", but she's better at keeping those thoughts to herself, I guess. I do think that even though someone knows that their position as a surrogate, there might be times when they wonder "what if". 

• Love 2
7 hours ago, Winston Wolfe said:

Out of curiosity, if Sam and Dante married, what would Kristina's official family title be to both of them?  Still "Sister?"

lol Sister and Sister in law (no matter how you look at it). 

3 hours ago, ljr said:

What would Leo be called if Sam and Dante marry? Brother, brother in law?

Brother in law [sam]

• Useful 1

They just have no idea what to do with Ava at this point. I don't want to see her end up dead, but I struggle to see a place for her going forward. They should have let her stay friends with Nina so the two of them could at least snark and scheme together. 

Soooo, is Lois staying forever, then? 🥱 ...Doesn't she know the rule about houseguests? 

• Like 5
  • Love 3