Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

Drew was ranting about Ned wasn't there, Drew should shut up. He was in jail for insider trading that he was guilty of. Ned has run and been part of ELQ his entire life and these 2 baffoons are saying Ned isn't fit to run ELQ? 

So if Spencer slept on the door, how did Joss get out to go to class?

Spencer was a raging crazy days ago.  Now after Trina made her choice he suddenly says it's good Esme and Ace are moving into their own place. Trina just says ok just like that Spencer is over it? 

Why is Alexis and Finn having this convo acting like Diane isn't the only option?

All this Blaze? Singing scenes too. Does anyone care? 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Artsda said:

I imagine Joss walked right over him.

Drew needs to take a chill pill. I don't get why he is so itching to get ELQ away from Valentin. I also find it ridiculous that he is upset about Valentin being distracted by (trying to prove Anna's innocence of shooting Lucy and trying to stop Victor and most recently having his 15 year daughter shot) and blaming Ned for not being there (especially it was because Ned almost died at the pool and had amnesia).

You would think former Navy seal, brainwashed tarot card stooge for the Cassadines, locked up for years would get what Valentin and Ned were going through.

I also still don't understand if Aurora is so successful how is it that Carly cannot leverage all that Aurora stock to try to buy back the hotel. I know that the merger failed and Carly ended up having to pay 5 million to SEC, but she should still own that Aurora stock that she bought.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Drew calling Ned a loose cannon today was pretty hilarious.  Look in the mirror, buddy.  God, those scenes were insufferable.  I mean, Michael grew up being told the sun shined out his ass, but Drew was a poor foundling--you'd think he'd have more compassion.

That's all I've got.  Oh, other than I was noticing Elizabeth's hair today and I really think BH could use some highlights.  Her hair color is so dark and flat.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, DanaK said:

Definitely a new episode on Thursday per a preview of storylines from Soap Opera Central (posted in the Media thread)

I believe that the following day, however, there won't be a new GH. That's OK -- that means on Friday we can watch the episode we missed the previous day when we were hanging out with our stupid loved ones! 😉

• LOL 2
5 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

It still can. Esmé and Ace move out and Spencer can't deal with it, so he kidnaps Ace and goes on the run. 

They could, but it's less effective now that Spencer has agreed that he needs to step back from controlling Ace.

1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Knowing Joss, she just stepped right over him.

44 minutes ago, nilyank said:

Drew needs to take a chill pill. I don't get why he is so itching to get ELQ away from Valentin

Back during the first attempted takeover, Michael convinced Drew that ELQ needed to be controlled by the Quartermaine family and Drew apparently has a problem analysing the big picture. Unfortunately other than Ned, the only Quartermaine left with enough brains is Tracy but I think Michael and Drew would rather have Wylie run it than Ned or Tracy.

46 minutes ago, nilyank said:

I also still don't understand if Aurora is so successful how is it that Carly cannot leverage all that Aurora stock to try to buy back the hotel. I know that the merger failed and Carly ended up having to pay 5 million to SEC, but she should still own that Aurora stock that she bought.

That's an excellent point, one the writers apparently missed. If Aurora is that successful that it can take over the much larger ELQ, Carly's stock has to be worth a lot of money now.

• Like 2

Carly probably sold all that stock at a loss. I doubt she paid attention in her high school Econ class and we all know what Michael and Drew's thoughts about business and finance are worth.

I'll say once again that Aurora merging with ELQ makes no sense since ELQ is supposed to be a huge worldwide holding company. Off the top of my head ELQ has divisions in shipping, food production, pharmaceuticals, condoms, and real estate. There's no way a media company consisting of print magazines (of which only one, Crimson, is truly making money) is going to take over ELQ. If anything, Aurora will be a division of ELQ. 

Edited by Mirabelle
  • Like 5
1 hour ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Drew calling Ned a loose cannon today was pretty hilarious.  Look in the mirror, buddy.  God, those scenes were insufferable.  I mean, Michael grew up being told the sun shined out his ass, but Drew was a poor foundling--you'd think he'd have more compassion.

All I could think of when Ned walked in to face those two blowhards was a phrase from Gale Weathers in the original Scream: “stumbles on you two dipshits.” Puffing out one’s chest and answering one’s phone with an impatient-sounding “yes” <> CEO gravitas.

What did I forget with ELQ and Aurora while Ned was Eddie? Did Michael actually work at both companies at the same time?

I was seriously hoping this whole malpractice arc was leading to Alexis pursuing reinstatement of her law license, but alas she pursued a phone call to Diane. This story has to be going somewhere interesting…right?

• Mind Blown 1
5 hours ago, Mirabelle said:

I'll say once again that Aurora merging with ELQ makes no sense since ELQ is supposed to be a huge worldwide holding company. Off the top of my head ELQ has divisions in shipping, food production, pharmaceuticals, condoms, and real estate. There's no way a media company consisting of print magazines (of which only one, Crimson, is truly making money) is going to take over ELQ. If anything, Aurora will be a division of ELQ. 

ELQ under Ned during the 90s built the international airport in Port Charles and were going to buy a football team. They have money to burn.

Meanwhile, Drew when he thought he was Jason bought Aurora from Julian's media holdings that he was purposely tanking because he made more money by reporting losses from those companies. Julian had hired zero experienced Nina because he thought Crimson would fail, not realizing that Maxie was there to make sure that wouldn't happen. Since the years that Aurora existed, Drew was presumed dead for a good chunk in which lazy/barely literate Sam was responsible for Aurora. Sure Jax bought into Aurora which would have brought in some money and someone who actually knew how to run a company, but he sold out. There is no way that Aurora would be able to absorb ELQ.

We are talking about a company that might be making millions verson billions under ELQ.

At least when Jax tried to take over ELQ and Nikolas years later, their companies were just as a Big Deal as ELQ.

Edited by nilyank
  • Like 6
  • Useful 1
9 hours ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I believe that the following day, however, there won't be a new GH. That's OK -- that means on Friday we can watch the episode we missed the previous day when we were hanging out with our stupid loved ones! 😉

Yes, no episode on Friday for college football 

GH is continuing to contribute to the financial ignorance of viewers. I'm no business genius, but you'd think companies like ELQ and Aurora would at least have structures in place to handle situations like when the CEO has amnesia or is MIA or takes months off to handle personal matters - usually there is a person who is designated as a replacement (temporary, of course) so the company doesn't just drift in the absence of a responsible leader. Who knows what kind of shenanigans could happen if no one is steering the boat? Making it seem that Drew and Michael have had time to develop and implement actual plans for the company in Ned's (relatively brief) absence while they have both been consumed with other things requires a huge suspension of belief. Soap opera businesses routinely operate in a fantasy bubble, but this is harder to believe than most. 

Edited by KittyQ
Removed weird double entry.
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1

A few days behind...I'm a sap so I liked the convo between Spencer and Joss.  I truly think he wants what's best for his little brother (DRINK!).  He knows what it's like to be abandoned.  No mom, a crap dad, and even though most of the time I like Laura she's never been a superstar parent to any of her kids (maybe Lucky).  He needs to back off, but at the same time I see where he's coming from.

I also liked Marshall and Curtis letting Trina vent (you see...sap).  I like seeing family dynamics and it kind of showed Curtis that just because he can't walk right now doesn't mean he can't contribute to things.

• Like 7

Drew has the nerve to call Ned arrogant? Pot, locomotive.

Drew: "People act on raw emotions like anger and spite..."  Ironic that he is saying this about Ned to Carly who reacts on raw emotions like anger and spite more than anyone else on the show.

Why does Diane have to meet Finn at the Metro Court to tell him that she can't take his case? I know it's more interesting visually but silly for a too-busy lawyer,

I bet Mo was enjoying Sonny being able to threaten someone (Cyrus) again.

Anna was brutal breaking up with Valentin.

LOL at Gregory explaining to Finn that there had to be indicators about the cancer early on.

Even if Finn loses his medical license, he can still do research. Isn't that his calling too?

Why is Curtis telling Jordan that she's the perfect person to tell about his new enthusiasm rather than Portia, his wife?

I really like Jordan's new haircut, much more professional than her previous look. But IIRC, wasn't it Laura who figured out that Victor was in Greenland, not Curtis? Curtis and Sam have to be the worst PIs on TV.

16 hours ago, mbluecpa said:

What did I forget with ELQ and Aurora while Ned was Eddie? Did Michael actually work at both companies at the same time?

There is nothing that SuperMichael! can't do.  At least according to Carly, Willow and Drew.

30 minutes ago, Desperado said:

I missed today’s ep. Is Austin still somewhere waiting to be found?

Yes, Still bleeding out on the floor.

Will anyone mourn him?

• Like 6

I guess they're making sure that Austin is good and dead.  Wouldn't want to accidentally find him in time to save his life.  

The thing is, he was a fairly marginalized character.  He had brief interactions with others at the hospital, but for months we've mainly only seen him with Mason and Ava, and minimally with Cyrus--- hardly fodder for a good murder mystery.  

Glad Anna broke up with Valentin, and hope it stays that way.  I've never quite understood the allure of his character.  Sounds like there's still someone else after her, which could be a good story if they remember to involve Robert and Felicia.  They could always bring Sean Donnelly's daughter in as a younger agent helping with the case.  

Circumstances seem to be keeping several stories in limbo:  Nicholas, who may not surface again until NAC returns;  Mac-as-Cody's-father, while we all prayerfully await John York's successful transplant; the inevitable loss of Bobby (although I don't know what they're waiting for here).  I can see where these constraints would be challenging for the writers, who have to compensate by bolstering other storylines for the interim.  So far, for me, it's not been very effective.  

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, JMO said:

Circumstances seem to be keeping several stories in limbo:  Nicholas, who may not surface again until NAC returns;  Mac-as-Cody's-father, while we all prayerfully await John York's successful transplant; the inevitable loss of Bobby (although I don't know what they're waiting for here).  I can see where these constraints would be challenging for the writers, who have to compensate by bolstering other storylines for the interim. 

Maybe they're trying to get Tony Geary back for that? That's all I can think of.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Why is Curtis telling Jordan that she's the perfect person to tell about his new enthusiasm rather than Portia, his wife?

Because he wanted to use Jordan's connections as police commish so he can investigate who got him shot. My bet is still Cyrus.

2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Yes, Still bleeding out on the floor.

Will anyone mourn him?

Well Britta would have. It's a shame because Austin's character really click when they were pals and in scenes together.

32 minutes ago, JMO said:

I guess they're making sure that Austin is good and dead.  Wouldn't want to accidentally find him in time to save his life.  

Same thing happened to Franco. This show has been consistent of showing previous dead people in the body bag to make sure that we the audience know that he is dead e.g. Kiki, Franco, Peter, Victor, Ryan.

• Like 4
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Why does Diane have to meet Finn at the Metro Court to tell him that she can't take his case? I know it's more interesting visually but silly for a too-busy lawyer,

She probably just wanted a free meal.

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, JMO said:

the inevitable loss of Bobby (although I don't know what they're waiting for here

They were waiting for the writers' strike to end, and then probably the actors' strike, in case of wanting to get some people back.

3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

Drew: "People act on raw emotions like anger and spite..."  Ironic that he is saying this about Ned to Carly who reacts on raw emotions like anger and spite more than anyone else on the show.

Right? And I had to laugh when Carly expressed frustration at seeing Nina in her (Carly's) old life at the MetroCourt. Then buy it back! I also laughed when they showed Carly at the beginning of the show peering through the windows of Kelly's and smiling fondly at the salt of the earth clientele inside. 

CW was really good with SF in the Nina/Charlotte scenes.

"Everything she did was to protect me. She wasn't acting out of malice." Valentin, Charlotte was acting out of malice—toward Anna! Why are you so stupid? Good for Anna for cutting him loose. I hope it's permanent.

And speaking of stupid, Curtis has to have a meditation breakthrough to decide to investigate who shot him?

Sonny threatening Cyrus was hilarious. "I got my eyes on you!" while practically making the finger signs between his face and Cyrus's.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

Nina and Charlotte were great. 

Drew attack of Ned to Carly is eye rolling.  Ned puts his ego before company? Drew is  barely a Q or a business man, he's a fake Drew. Keep him out of ELQ.  

Ned hasn't changed one bit? He has nothing to change from. 

• Like 6

Michael missed 2 hostile takeovers when he was CEO so Ned is right to question his ability. He tried to play off the second one off as Ned’s fault because he was temporarily overseeing ELQ when it officially happened but Valentin’s plan was long in the works before he took over and it was one of the first things Ned noticed. Ned acts like a typical Quartermaine does with his family. I get why Carly worships the ground Michael walks on and thinks he can do no wrong, she’s always been a bit delusional when it comes to her kids. The rest of the family save Ned and sometimes Tracy shouldn’t feel the same way though 

• Applause 5
2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

They were waiting for the writers' strike to end, and then probably the actors' strike, in case of wanting to get some people back.

I so hope this is the reason. I would like to see a proper farewell to Jackie’s Bobbie. 

Someone also reminded me that actors deaths can be the genesis of great exit stories for their characters. I personally hope they go that route with Nikolas too as those they might bring in for a bit would be welcome there too. 

52 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Michael missed 2 hostile takeovers when he was CEO so Ned is right to question his ability. He tried to play off the second one off as Ned’s fault because he was temporarily overseeing ELQ when it officially happened but Valentin’s plan was long in the works before he took over and it was one of the first things Ned noticed. Ned acts like a typical Quartermaine does with his family. I get why Carly worships the ground Michael walks on and thinks he can do no wrong, she’s always been a bit delusional when it comes to her kids. The rest of the family save Ned and sometimes Tracy shouldn’t feel the same way though 

so what's exactly going on? like why are they hating on Ned [again] other than the fact that he doesn't blow smoke up their butts?

I just have to circle back to Ned's very pointed comment. He's the only one in the family who works at ELQ. [heck he's one of the few people who works, period]. like he's always on the the phone to Caroline (whatever she does) and he's looking up stuff and in business meetings or leaving to go to work. when was the last time Michael worked?  he's always trying to woo willow or something. 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Daisy said:

so what's exactly going on? like why are they hating on Ned [again] other than the fact that he doesn't blow smoke up their butts?

During Drew's conversation with Carly, he tells her that he still thinks that Ned was the one who called the SEC. Unlike when he told Carly early to forget about who called the SEC because he was out of prison which was before Ned got his memories back, Drew now resents Ned especially because Ned is not going to be easy to manipulate with stupid plan to take over ELQ.

• Like 5

If the writers are trying to make Drew seem like a totally unlikable asshole, then mission accomplished.  Unfortunately, I think we're supposed to root for him (he is a Carly, after all!), but, like, why?  Because he got beat up in prison--a place he was because HE broke the law and then HE took a plea deal to spare Carly?  Boo hoo.

Also, he and Carly have the romantic chemistry of relatives who only see each other once a year. 

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7

and what purpose does Drew serve? What exactly does he do besides show up at Kelly's every morning, afternoon and evening just to see Carly? Like why not just move in together if you're so in lurv? Not like they're children who need permission. And the only children who matter (Joss and Michael) are over the moon that they're together. 

Oh well, at least them sharing a scene makes it easier for me to FF.

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
10 hours ago, Daisy said:

like why are they hating on Ned [again] other than the fact that he doesn't blow smoke up their butts?

Michael feels he's entitled to anything he wants, regardless of his actual qualifications, which are zilch.

52 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Also, he and Carly have the romantic chemistry of relatives who only see each other once a year. 

Seriously. I think the actors have good scene-partner chemistry, in that they work together well, but the characters are duds as far as romance goes.

30 minutes ago, Sake614 said:

and what purpose does Drew serve?

He's the Carly cheerleader.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, nilyank said:

During Drew's conversation with Carly, he tells her that he still thinks that Ned was the one who called the SEC. Unlike when he told Carly early to forget about who called the SEC because he was out of prison which was before Ned got his memories back, Drew now resents Ned especially because Ned is not going to be easy to manipulate with stupid plan to take over ELQ.

thanks. 

honestly. I really wish someone [not family so maybe it would stick], that regardless of what we're screaming at our TVs at that you know is a crime - had the SEC been investigating and realized that Ned knew and didn't say anything that's a crime, and it could have seriously impacted the company. like it is frustrating that they don't realize that [mostly because you know these dumbo writers still don't grasp that this is a serious crime].  and since today ELQ is *rolls dice* publicly traded it impacts a crap tonne more people than just the family (which is why i really hope it comes out that the SEC was investigating this before Nina called them in. 

1 hour ago, dubbel zout said:

Michael feels he's entitled to anything he wants, regardless of his actual qualifications, which are zilch.

he's entitled to a slap that's what it is LOL
so i guess he wants to be CEO of ELQ now?

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

and since today ELQ is *rolls dice* publicly traded it impacts a crap tonne more people than just the family (which is why i really hope it comes out that the SEC was investigating this before Nina called them in. 

ELQ is not a publicly traded company. It's why we have to play which Q owns how many shares in the company every time they do a takeover. Valentin had previously got unseen Q and then the voting rights for Danny/Scout and Oscar shares. There has been no change since the last time except that Tracy squeezed Lucy out of her 1% which has previously been the deciding factor in votes.

Aurora is publicly traded and Carly purchasing their stock was what drove the value up in that company.  The merger was never announced because Valentin had the majority and would never have agreed to those terms. Carly did not effect ELQ but she did effect the stock prices for Aurora. 

Drew's dumb plan to takeover ELQ required the majority of the ELQ shareholders (Q family) to vote for the merger whereby Aurora (smaller company) who absorbed ELQ (bigger company). The only person that Drew has spoken to this has been Michael and not the rest of the Qs who may or may not agree to this, especially as Drew's plan would leave him as the individual Q who has the largest number of shares.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, nilyank said:

ELQ is not a publicly traded company. It's why we have to play which Q owns how many shares in the company every time they do a takeover. Valentin had previously got unseen Q and then the voting rights for Danny/Scout and Oscar shares. There has been no change since the last time except that Tracy squeezed Lucy out of her 1% which has previously been the deciding factor in votes.

Aurora is publicly traded and Carly purchasing their stock was what drove the value up in that company.  The merger was never announced because Valentin had the majority and would never have agreed to those terms. Carly did not effect ELQ but she did effect the stock prices for Aurora. 

Drew's dumb plan to takeover ELQ required the majority of the ELQ shareholders (Q family) to vote for the merger whereby Aurora (smaller company) who absorbed ELQ (bigger company). The only person that Drew has spoken to this has been Michael and not the rest of the Qs who may or may not agree to this, especially as Drew's plan would leave him as the individual Q who has the largest number of shares.

no i know that. but the show tends to bounce back and forth in treating ELQ as a privately owned company vs. a public one.

So now this Jameson Forsyth, who's name we hadn't heard Anna utter until a week ago, who was supposedly the one terrorizing her, is now dead, just like that and someone else is coming after her?  Geez louise, pick a lane show and stick with it.  This isn't a mad libs.  

How Anna didn't haul off and punch Valentin in the face and then kick in the family jewels today, I will never know.  What a complete jackoff.  Also Liz, I love you, but tone down the snark towards Anna.  Anna needs to shout it from the rooftops that Charlotle is a mini sociopath so that everyone can stop pooping on her and realize the extent of what really happened.  

• Like 7
  • Applause 4

I get that using a cane means Gregory's ALS is progressing, but plenty of people use a cane everyday. It's not the worst thing in the world to happen. At least they're having him say he doesn't mind it.

I wish Martin would stop calling Laura "baby sister." I know it's to remind people of the relationship between them, but ick.

1 minute ago, perkie1968 said:

Anna needs to shout it from the rooftops that Charlotle is a mini sociopath so that everyone can stop pooping on her and realize the extent of what really happened.  

Yes, but Anna knows Charlotte isn't near ready to talk to her. Now is not the time for Anna to clear her conscience. Selfish much? I'm glad Charlotte screamed bloody murder to get Anna tossed out of her room. That said, Valentin continues to be an idiot not to start dealing with Charlotte and what she's done.

Sonny is right to want Sasha's finances to be audited. It's not just about how much Gladys stole. Sasha should know what she has.

I don't like the condescension Jordan is showing toward Curtis wanting to find out who shot him. It's pretty normal, even if you don't have experience as an investigator. Also, Curtis's disability is hardly "daunting." It has its challenges, yes, but Curtis is in a very good situation all things considered.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Yes, but Anna knows Charlotte isn't near ready to talk to her.

Yes, but then people like LIz (who I like) wouldn't be all over Anna with the 'how dare you'.  She would have pulled Anna out of the room and not chastised her for being in there.  She would have understood but still done her job of protecting the ever fragile Charlotte.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

[Drew]'s the Carly cheerleader.

One of a very long line.

5 hours ago, Daisy said:

so i guess he wants to be CEO of ELQ now?

Didn't he used to he CEO of ELQ till Valentin did his takeover? There was a loy if resentment fron the Carlys when Valentin made himself CEO. The Sam gave the CEOship of Aurora to Michael.

1 hour ago, perkie1968 said:

Also Liz, I love you, but tone down the snark towards Anna.  Anna needs to shout it from the rooftops that Charlotle is a mini sociopath so that everyone can stop pooping on her and realize the extent of what really happened. 

Liz needs to pay attention since her son is dating the mini sociopath.

• Like 2

Interesting interaction between Liz and Anna - Liz seems to have taken Charlotte's story as utter truth, so Valentin should give her the whole story. As statsgirl pointed out, Liz's son is very into Charlotte, so Liz's family could become entwined in the mess that is sure to come. 

That being said, even if Liz believes Charlotte's story, it isn't her place to lecture Anna. Just getting her out of the room and telling her that the patient can't be disturbed would be the professional way to handle it. After that, maybe put a restriction on visitors and have more than one person at the nurse's station / town square. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Liz needs to pay attention since her son is dating the mini sociopath.

Unfortunately for Elizabeth, Valentin isn't exactly one to share. Anna at this point is more concerned about her own feelings than any danger Charlotte might still pose. She's as bad as Valentin as far as that goes.

• Like 3

Liz kind of pissed me off today. Jake has only had a couple of “dates” with Charlotte so it’s not as if they are getting married next week. I felt she was unprofessional and overreacted. (Former nurse here) 

Valentin does need a kick in the junk to get his brain in gear. His daughter needs immediate help, emphasis on immediate psychiatric help. Charlotte is a child yes BUT she is 15 and a budding sociopath. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 5

I may be in the minority but I have ZERO sympathy for Charlotte. AFAIC, she's a criminal; she's not the victim. I don't care about the supposed brainwashing. As far as we know, he wrote her a letter. That's it. Is she even brainwashed?

Plus, Charlotte is 15-years old. She's not 8-years old. They haven't said she's mentally impaired or stunted in any way either. To me, that means, she should know that breaking into someone's one could get her shot. I don't care that she was shot. She brought that on herself, and everyone babying her and coddling her leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. I also don't care that she's frightened of Anna. She should be happy she's not facing criminal charges right now!

Ugh. This story disgusts me. The optics are awful. Liz can just go away. Anna should have kicked Valentin in the nuts when she slapped him a week or so ago. He's a horrible father and an even worse partner. I hope she never entertains him again. Forget him and his deluded daughter! 

• Like 5
  • Applause 7
  • Love 2

^ That just shows how little the other characters even noticed Austin. I mean, isn't he due at work?! 

Liz kind of needs to check herself before admonishing Anna. Girl, not too long ago you was hidin' a "body" in the hospital freezer and hleping Nik cage a pregnant woman in a parapet! Just sayin'....

I was really hoping Finn's story would result in Alexis fighting to get her law license back and taking on Diane in court. Sorry, but will never respect Martin as an attorney again after what he did to Nina. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 6

Anna was just stupid today.  Sneaking into a minor room she shot knowing she wasn't ready was ridiculous. All for what?  For herself because it wasn't for the traumatized kid.

Does Jordan not have anything else to do that isn't about Curtis? She was too much with Surprised Laura didn't call her on it.  

• Like 1
2 hours ago, lala2 said:

Plus, Charlotte is 15-years old. She's not 8-years old. They haven't said she's mentally impaired or stunted in any way either. To me, that means, she should know that breaking into someone's one could get her shot. I don't care that she was shot. She brought that on herself, and everyone babying her and coddling her leaves a really bad taste in my mouth. I also don't care that she's frightened of Anna. She should be happy she's not facing criminal charges right now!

ITA. 

"Wahhh, Anna is scary, Anna is mean."

Me: What were you doing?

Charlotte: I was at Anna's apartment to vandalize it. 

Me:  Because she scares you, you entered her home with keys that you stole and were going through her stuff in the dark?  And even though she couldn't see the person she shot, you think she deliberately targeted you?

But Weepy!, I mean, Anna, was an idiot for going anywhere near Charlotte's hospital room.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4

Charlotte is deeply disturbed. There was another way to respond to the letter from grandpa that did not involve terrorizing her father’s girlfriend. 

I get Anna going to the hospital room. She’s heartbroken and the wronged party here. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

Liz is acting as head nurse, and I personally didn't see anything wrong with what she did.  I don't like Anna though, she gets on my nerves really badly.  It's typical of her to go barging wherever she wants to and to not take no for an answer.  

OMG Drew and Michael!  What a couple of assholes!  Unbelievable really.   And now Michael has Drew still believing it was Ned who turned him into the SEC.  When this all comes out Nina isn't going to be the only one on the hook, and that I don't mind.  But I really can't those two.  Imagine seeing them coming towards you at a party.  That would be the time to fake vomit and run. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, TVbitch said:

I was really hoping Finn's story would result in Alexis fighting to get her law license back and taking on Diane in court. Sorry, but will never respect Martin as an attorney again after what he did to Nina. 

Same. Sigh. I think Alexis can be a part-time attorney, taking only cases that interest her. She can still work at the Invader.

12 hours ago, ComeWhatMay said:

Charlotte is deeply disturbed. There was another way to respond to the letter from grandpa that did not involve terrorizing her father’s girlfriend. 

This business with Victor has been all tell and no show. We could at least get a few flashbacks that show Victor laying the groundwork for all of this, but instead we get a dumb letter and a "special" deck of tarot cards? Okay, Show.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

I wasn’t a fan of Austin but it’s so bizarre that we saw him got shot on Friday and there’s been zero follow up. I get he wasn’t a super connected character since the Quartermaines weren’t close to him and Ava just told him off but he’s still a contract character. If he was that unimportant, they should have had him leave town to be never mentioned again. 

• Like 12
36 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I wasn’t a fan of Austin but it’s so bizarre that we saw him got shot on Friday and there’s been zero follow up. I get he wasn’t a super connected character since the Quartermaines weren’t close to him and Ava just told him off but he’s still a contract character. If he was that unimportant, they should have had him leave town to be never mentioned again. 

Right?!? 

And I’ll probably be in the minority on this, but I think it’s really disrespectful to the actor. He was invited to be on this show 11-12 years ago. He came and put his all in every role they gave him. If they wanted him gone, Austin could have spilled the beans and gone into witness protection or something. Not following up on his death is ridiculous and unnecessary. And, IMO, Austin wasn’t a bad guy and I didn’t think he deserved death for his actions. As far as folks thinking he could resurface again……who cares? He wouldn’t. 

But, sadly, this this isn’t the first time GH has been disrespectful to their actors! 

Edited by lala2
  • Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2