Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

9 hours ago, fishsanwitt said:

The only good thing about Ebola was her pretty dress. Otherwise, no thank you. I want to see Spencer and Trina (together).

I agree with you but, sadly, I’ve given up on Sprina. I don’t see them happening anytime soon, and by the time this regime actually lets them happen, I’m sure a new guy will be playing Spencer! 🙄 GH is playing too many games with them for my taste so I decided to just write them off in my mind. 

After Greenland, we should have seen Sprina dating and being together but it’s been constant obstacles (Esme and Portia) or lame arguments (Dex and Jex). I know when a story is being stalled, and there’s no good reason for it this time. It would be better if Sprina was progressing in their relationship AND facing obstacles, but that’s not what’s happening. They barely interact AND they face constant obstacles! There’s no balance. Why should ppl keep watching when we’re getting nothing for our investment?!?!? And I’m not talking about sex when I say I want to see them progress. I just wanted them to go on an uninterrupted, fun, sexy date! I wanted to see them as a united front. I wanted to feel secure in their relationship. Most of their scenes are with other ppl!! The show refuses to treat Trina like an adult in comparison to Josslyn. The difference is glaring! And Sprina are always hugging or Spencer is giving her kisses on the forehead. It’s just weird. 

Anyway, I’m no longer expecting anything to happen with them. They were a big draw for me so my interest in the show has dwindled lately. I don’t like Fiz at all. They bore the crap out of me! I don’t mind Austin or Mason honestly but I am bored with their story and just want the reveal so we can move on. I like SoNa and Nina but Nina clearly can’t make it as a mob wife and they’re just setting it up for Willow/Olivia to hate her again. No thanks. That’s boring to me. I don’t care about ChaLynn or Anna’s constant whining. I was interested in Tolly but I don’t care for nuMolly in general or her and TJ’s brand new attitudes re: Kristina. Kristina is cool. I can’t think of any other stories right now but . . . apologies for the mini-rant! 😄

• Like 7
  • Hugs 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1

It's so wild to me that Portia is all "call me portia be my bestie" to mobster Dex, and he is a mobster, while being so nasty to Spencer because his uncle is a mobster.  The same mobster Dex serves as henchman to.  I really don't feel they have explained her reasonings here very well at all.  I see people saying they understand how Portia feels about Spencer...but that just doesn't hold while she has zero problems with Trina's bestie being a mobster's stepdaughter, a mobster's gf, and buddying up to the henchman.  

• Like 7
  • Applause 11
  • Love 2

As with Spencer yesterday, Willow giving Michael credit for taking care of their children gets no kudos from me. It's the least that turd could do.

Of course Michael has to make sure Willow can't work yet. Jasus forbid she is away from his control. Ugh.

What was Curtis supposed to be doing with that exercise, raise himself off the chair with his arms? I'd think he could do that rather easily, given that he's still in good shape and the injury didn't affect him above the waist. But I guess he needs any reason to double down on being an asshole to everyone.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4

I thought the PT guy was pretty cold to Portia.  It was a weak attempt to gain sympathy for Portia, which I don't have any.   But since he didn't know her, I don't know why he gave her attitude instead of the support that would be offered to the patient's family members.   He could have listened rather than sneering.

Edited by ciarra
  • Like 7

What is it with the OTT praise for guys being normal. "Spencer is so incredible with Ace, he feeds him, he changes him, he sings him a lullaby." "Michael has been incredible supporting me while I was sick with cancer."

That colour of orange doesn't do Selina Wu any favours.

Can we end the Curtis pity party please?

The whole Gladys/Sasha/shrink is such a mess. It's been a long time since unit charge nurses folded to firing a good nurse because a doctor tells them to.

Nobody calls nurses "Nurse Janice' other than maybe the children's ward. This isn't the 1950s.

Nice work by Mac saying that if they arrest Cody it will open u an investigation into Gladys. Let's move this story along. And give us reason for why the shrink is doing all that for Gladys.

1 hour ago, CeChase said:

It's so wild to me that Portia is all "call me portia be my bestie" to mobster Dex, and he is a mobster, while being so nasty to Spencer because his uncle is a mobster.  The same mobster Dex serves as henchman to. 

I can kind of fanwank it in that Dex is nowhere having Trina interested in him so he's safe to buddy up to.  But her hypocrisy that Spencer is bad while Dex, joss and Carly are good is awful.

It makes Portia look even worse Trina is all "I have to help my poor mother" while Portia is trying to end her support from Spencer.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
28 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

What is it with the OTT praise for guys being normal. "Spencer is so incredible with Ace, he feeds him, he changes him, he sings him a lullaby." "Michael has been incredible supporting me while I was sick with cancer."

To act like Michael went above and beyond what a father should do every day is what's so annoying. And what Trina should be saying is that she's been impressed at how seriously Spencer is taking his responsibilities toward the giant cute baby and how much he (Spencer) seems to enjoy it. And that he's continued to do so. Spencer's track record for bailing would have indicated otherwise.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

I initially thought the disability equipment modifications for the house that Portia was looking at had a cost in the millions and was like “that’s very expensive!”. I looked at the screen again and realized it was in the thousands, which was certainly better though still expensive for most folks. Portia being a doctor should be able to handle it plus hopefully insurance should help and maybe Sonny can help as well

• Like 4
2 hours ago, statsgirl said:

John Mulaney once said it best - "a hero is any man who does his job."

This is the first episode I've watched since June maybe, and I can't get over how unrealistic the writing is for Trina and Spencer. (I mean, it's bad for everyone.) Never in my life have I seen two 19/20 year olds who are so obsessed with what their family members need vs themselves.

Edited by TwoBitUsherette
  • Like 7
  • Applause 6

It's so good to see that Michael and Willow are just so very happy and how good a father Michael is for taking care of his children. Just like he should.

It's impressive how far this show goes to sell Michael as this stand up guy when taking care of his children is his responsibility as a parent.

So Dr. Thumb isn't keeping Sasha sedated, but he is actively drugging her. I still don't get what his goal is and if Gladys even knows how far he's gone with all of this. She's also trash, so she probably knows.

• Like 8
  • Applause 2

"Yeah, you know those visiting psychiatrists think they run the place." Actually, it seems like fucking Gladys Corbin is running Ferncliff, the PCPD and "Dr" Montague. I can't wait to see the back of this really distasteful storyline. Every time Montague shows up in Sasha's room with a syringe, I'm afraid it will be the end of her. Further, should we even be watching the show now that they've clearly run out of episodes in the can? As a union person, I'm feeling kind of scabby about it. Thoughts, friends?🤔

• Like 5
5 hours ago, statsgirl said:

4 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

To act like Michael went above and beyond what a father should do every day is what's so annoying. And what Trina should be saying is that she's been impressed at how seriously Spencer is taking his responsibilities toward the giant cute baby and how much he (Spencer) seems to enjoy it. And that he's continued to do so. Spencer's track record for bailing would have indicated otherwise.

I don't mind the praise for Spencer: he is a college age boy that has been betrayed and abandoned, even if he did grow up in privilege. He should be at some top flight college partying it up, but he is taking care of his baby brother (ie not his son) and even doing some of the grunt work in that.

As for Michael, yes the praise is probably over the top (I haven't been watching) like all praise of that silver spooned asshat. He went to a lot of trouble of cutting out Wiley's bio mom and stealing Willow away from Chase, him taking care of both of them is the least he could do, in a large mansion with servants. 

Edited by Ambrosefolly
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4

Cody is still a piece of crap. Why does he not explain that Gladys is in huge debt because she regularly loses big in Miss Wu's illegal gambling thing and that is why she will do anything to keep Sasha in conservatorship. ...Oh yeah, because it will implicate him. 

• Applause 8
13 hours ago, lala2 said:

I agree with you but, sadly, I’ve given up on Sprina. I don’t see them happening anytime soon, and by the time this regime actually lets them happen, I’m sure a new guy will be playing Spencer! 🙄 GH is playing too many games with them for my taste so I decided to just write them off in my mind. 

After Greenland, we should have seen Sprina dating and being together but it’s been constant obstacles (Esme and Portia) or lame arguments (Dex and Jex). I know when a story is being stalled, and there’s no good reason for it this time. It would be better if Sprina was progressing in their relationship AND facing obstacles, but that’s not what’s happening. They barely interact AND they face constant obstacles! There’s no balance. Why should ppl keep watching when we’re getting nothing for our investment?!?!? And I’m not talking about sex when I say I want to see them progress. I just wanted them to go on an uninterrupted, fun, sexy date! I wanted to see them as a united front. I wanted to feel secure in their relationship. Most of their scenes are with other ppl!! The show refuses to treat Trina like an adult in comparison to Josslyn. The difference is glaring! And Sprina are always hugging or Spencer is giving her kisses on the forehead. It’s just weird. 

Anyway, I’m no longer expecting anything to happen with them. They were a big draw for me so my interest in the show has dwindled lately. I don’t like Fiz at all. They bore the crap out of me! I don’t mind Austin or Mason honestly but I am bored with their story and just want the reveal so we can move on. I like SoNa and Nina but Nina clearly can’t make it as a mob wife and they’re just setting it up for Willow/Olivia to hate her again. No thanks. That’s boring to me. I don’t care about ChaLynn or Anna’s constant whining. I was interested in Tolly but I don’t care for nuMolly in general or her and TJ’s brand new attitudes re: Kristina. Kristina is cool. I can’t think of any other stories right now but . . . apologies for the mini-rant! 😄

I agree with everything you wrote re: Sprina, so, no apologies needed! Hope springs eternal, so, I'm still here, hoping and waiting for a miracle for Trina and Spencer.

I have no insider information, so this is just my thinking - I believe that Frank Valentini's nose was put out of joint when Trina made that fabulous leap into Spencer's arms in Greenland. It was improvised (off-script) and it put that couple on the map! Frank's favourite, Jex, were not as popular and he resented it. Stupid, I know, but I think that's what's happened. Anything we get now might be because the backlash against Esme and her fake redemption and the frustration of fans to the cockblocking of Sprina are putting pressure on him and Nat Varni.

Moderator, if the above paragraph is not allowed, I'll understand if you delete it. Thank you.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4

I rolled my eyes hard at Carly yelling at Joss for having her phone off.

1. She should have just let Sonny sign her out. All her reasonings against that were ridiculous.  (Actually it was ridiculous that a group of people who were not being charged with anything needed signing out in the first place).

2. While the fight was not really her fault, you don't get to lecture on responsibility when you've just spent the night in jail.

3. What if Michael and Willow needed something?  What if they did?  There's also Dante, Chase, Brooklyn, Kristina, TJ/Molly, NIna (the horror or horrors) and theoretically Monica.  I don't really know what middle-of-the-night emergency Joss would be most equipped to handle.

And, I guess because i am well old enough to remember life without cell phones and that people were unreachable sometimes, turning your phone off in the middle of the night so you can sleep doesn't seem like a big deal.

Edited by Katy M
  • Like 11
9 minutes ago, Katy M said:

I don't really know what middle-of-the-night emergency Joss would be most equipped to handle.

Well she is pre-med, so...

Willow yesterday as she's out in public "the doctor gave me the OK to go out in public!"  I mean, not even a mask as she went for her appointment.  The show isn't even trying. 

• Like 12
  • Love 1
42 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Well she is pre-med, so...

Willow yesterday as she's out in public "the doctor gave me the OK to go out in public!"  I mean, not even a mask as she went for her appointment.  The show isn't even trying. 

Exactly what I thought-"I'm a bone marrow transplant patient walking into a building full of sick people while the world is still recovering from a pandemic. Meh. Who needs a mask?" Jesus. Just let the viewers write the show.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
57 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Even through the fast forwarding, I could tell Willow was wearing a bit of makeup so thought to myself, “yep, we’re moving on from the cancer storyline.”

While I like that the Pikeman storyline is drawing in multiple sets of characters, the dialog written for Anna’s part of it is getting really tedious. It feels like an intern put in “Pikeman,” WSB,” and “double agent” into a random dialog generator.

Very late to this, but I finally reached the breaking point on the Sasha story yesterday. I’d stuck with it thinking it would wrap up soon, but with the nurse switcheroo yesterday it looks like it will drag out further.

I’m liking Sonny like I never have, between the Ava/Betty scheme and his “whatevs” attitude with Carly at the jailhouse.  It’s a nice (though I’m sure temporary) change of pace.

• Like 8

I’ve found Sasha’s SL gross from its inception. I’m also not rooting for Cody to be big hero. He’s gotten less annoying since his introduction with Britt but he’s a big part of the reason things with Sasha have gotten as bad as they have. He’s been hiding Gladys’ gambling problem and the obvious reason why she would want Sasha out of commission. He could have told Sonny months ago and he would have migrated Mrs. Wu’s threats and dealt with Gladys since he barely tolerates her to begin with and cares about Sasha. 

• Like 18
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Bunnyto4 said:

Exactly what I thought-"I'm a bone marrow transplant patient walking into a building full of sick people while the world is still recovering from a pandemic. Meh. Who needs a mask?" Jesus. Just let the viewers write the show.

I’m getting chemo now at a major cancer center, and maybe 10 percent of everyone I am in contact with is masked. There is no mask requirement for the outpatient building (where I am), so very few people mask up. I can’t understand it. I mask. I have enough to worry about.

• Hugs 21
1 hour ago, mbluecpa said:

Even through the fast forwarding, I could tell Willow was wearing a bit of makeup so thought to myself, “yep, we’re moving on from the cancer storyline.”

What cancer storyline? 

I like how Obrecht dropped off the face of the earth after she made her donation.

Good luck with your treatment @dubbel zout

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 8
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I like how Obrecht dropped off the face of the earth after she made her donation.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. Donor, what? Who?

Thanks for the support, everyone. I appreciate it. So far, so good.

• Like 5
  • Hugs 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 10

I hate Molly. I didn’t hate HP/Molly but I think I hate BAS/Molly. Her new, weird hatred for Kristina is too much. I don’t like her attitude! I don’t like anything about her. I thought it was so cruel of Molly to not tell Kristina or invite her to her stupid party. I also don’t know when Molly began hating and resenting her sister. This new dynamic makes no sense and is not working! These sisters were never this way before! 

Now, I’m angry Kristina is going be upset about the surrogacy decision. Who cares about that?!! If her stupid sister would rather hire a stranger . . . . . who cares?!? I would be more hurt at Molly not having the decency to tell me, and acting like I’m some horrible person who can’t handle bad news or something?! I just don’t like this new dynamic. It’s bad and not entertaining! And I’m sure they’ll have Kristina acting nutty about their decision tomorrow but I suspect I’ll still hate Molly. 

Is it bad to be mad at Gregory for offering to babysit? I’m glad he’s being honest! I wonder if Gregory Harrison wants off the show. 

I muted Fiz. 

I was sort of listening to Cody but why won’t he just tell someone that Gladys is gambling away Sasha’s money?! I thought he told Sante, but my sister told me he was trying to get committed like Franco did for Nina. This story is disgusting. I just need it to wrap up soon! They’ve ruined Gladys! She’s awful and doesn’t care at all about Sasha. I thought she was gonna care a little bit but she doesn’t care at all! How does she stay on after this? 

• Like 10
  • Useful 1

I thought Liz looked beautiful and loved the flower in her hair.  What was with Finn just wearing an untucked, open button down shirt though??  They didn’t match at all. ETA ok they looked a little better at the luau with the leis but he could have tucked in his shirt.

Cody is acting a fool right now.  I missed a bunch of episodes so is there a reason he’s being so extra?  I get why he feels the way he does but physically lunging at Gladys and trashing the interrogation room doesn’t seem like it will help anything.

It’s kind of irresponsible that Gregory agreed to watch Violet with his health deteriorating so rapidly.  I mean she’s not a baby or anything (despite the way she’s treated at times) but she’s still a child and he’s not really in any condition to supervise her.

• Like 4

I don't know why Cody hasn't made some sort of informal deal to tell Mac/Dante why he knows Gladys is using Sasha for her bank account without incriminating himself. It's all so stupid, and it makes Cody look terrible that he won't even try to explain. As does having hissy fits in the police station when Mac/Dante won't instantly take him at his word with no good reason.

I guess the surrogate has agreed to the deal and they just need to make it legal? There have to be some bumps in this road, as Molly is way too confident everything is going to happen immediately. I would be pleasantly surprised if it turns out TJ's sperm is too weak to make the embryo (and they never tested because Molly's endometriosis was the obvious diagnosis at the time), but that likely won't happen. Infertility is something that happens only to the wimmins on GH.

I'm sorry we didn't see at least part of the conversation between Kristina and Terry. That would have been informative. Oh, there's my answer.

There's no way Tracy Angelica Quartermaine wouldn't know she's being plied with liquor. 

Finally, progress on the Gregory front.

• Like 10
1 hour ago, lala2 said:

This new dynamic makes no sense and is not working! These sisters were never this way before! 

I hate it.  They've ruined the Davis coven for stupid reasons.  

1 hour ago, lala2 said:

why won’t he just tell someone that Gladys is gambling away Sasha’s money?

Selena will have him killed.  

33 minutes ago, mostlylurking said:

Cody is acting a fool right now.  I missed a bunch of episodes so is there a reason he’s being so extra?

Im pretty sure he thought if he was acting that way that they would commit him to Ferncliff with Sasha.  He doesn't realize that Ferncliff is for the criminally insane and not the incredibly stupid.  

Edited by perkie1968
  • Like 1
  • LOL 14
43 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

I don't know why Cody hasn't made some sort of informal deal to tell Mac/Dante why he knows Gladys is using Sasha for her bank account without incriminating himself. It's all so stupid, and it makes Cody look terrible that he won't even try to explain. As does having hissy fits in the police station when Mac/Dante won't instantly take him at his word with no good reason.

That's the thing, though. He told Dante about the card games. He told him that he was putting his life between his hands and explained his role in the gambling ring and I think he also spoke about Gladys. Dante is aware of most of the story if not all of it.

This show has no continuity, though.

Watching Cody lose it, it was very clear that he was doing it on purpose so that he would also get committed to Ferncliff. They spent way too much time on him yelling and screaming. 

In the no continuity department. Sam teleported herself to Ferncliff yesterday's episode. No idea how she managed to get in when BLQ and Cody had to team up to manage getting near Sasha. Sam was there in the hallway. Then she somehow left Ferncliff and headed to Molly's sushi party / announcement.

This stuff sucks to high heaven.

I was very surprised that Charlotte is actually spending time with Sam and Dante. Show, don't tell, writers. I didn't even think that there was any kind of relationship going on there.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 7

What the hell are they doing with Molly? Even if I liked the way the actress playing her (and I don't) they're making Molly into an awful person. 

Interviewing potential surrogates, she acted like they should be honoured to be allowed to be her surrogate instead of appreciating the business-like way the last woman handled things.

With Kristina, she's become the kind of toxic relative that therapists tell you to go out of your way to avoid. And there is no way that they are financially able to pay the costs of the agency who got them the surrogate much less everything else involved. She seems like even more of an airhead than Kristina.

Also, she's going to spoil Kristina's relationship with Sam too.

48 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

He doesn't realize that Ferncliff is for the criminally insane and not the incredibly stupid.  

LOL. But at least someone is doing something to actively help Sasha. All everyone else like Brook Lynn and Maxie are doing is wringing their hands.

I ran across a tweet from GH about Sasha's storyline. I was delighted to see that only 2 people like it, everyone else wanted it over.  So one complained that it was bringing back memories of her own bad experiences with mental health problems.

Liz and Finn are sweet but the writers really don't know what to do with that relationship.

20 hours ago, Ambrosefolly said:

I don't mind the praise for Spencer: he is a college age boy that has been betrayed and abandoned, even if he did grow up in privilege. He should be at some top flight college partying it up, but he is taking care of his baby brother (ie not his son) and even doing some of the grunt work in that.

Esme is also college age, also abandoned, and is working a fulltime job unlike Spencer who is free all day and living off his trust fund. Since Spencer was determined  to take Ace away from Esme completely, helping with the baby seems like the least that he could do.

• Like 9

Lol why is Molly selecting godparents when there isn’t even a damn baby yet? Also I guess it’s good that she didn’t grow up with Sam because she’d probably judge her for being trash too considering that she wasn’t any more educated or together than Kristina is in her 20s. She spent most of those years grifting and/or chasing after a guy. 

• Like 10

I guess that since they recast the characters of both Molly and Kristina the writers decided that their dynamic should also change.  I don't necessarily think that's a bad idea.  Their relationship is different from before, but I think that makes sense with new actors in the roles.

I think Gladys does still care about Sasha, but she cares about money a lot more.  She's trash, but not entirely heartless or irredeemable in my view.

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

He told Dante about the card games. He told him that he was putting his life between his hands and explained his role in the gambling ring and I think he also spoke about Gladys.

I don't think so.  I don't think he's ever told anyone that he's Selena's ringer and that she pays him to beat the high stakes rolers.  She has warned him multiple times that she'll have her goon kill him if he says anything about that part of it.  which is why he's not telling anyone that Gladys has a gambling addiction and that she's stealing money from Sasha.  Although I would have to think he'd be creative enough to find a way to lead Dante or Mac to that on their own.  

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Tenshinhan said:

I think Gladys does still care about Sasha, but she cares about money a lot more.  She's trash, but not entirely heartless or irredeemable in my view.

My take on this situation is that they decided to throw Gladys under the bus, back it up and drive it over her several times to redeem Cody and make him more liked by the audience.

Sasha has been committed, she is being drugged daily, which has essentially ruined her sobriety. She probably knows what he's up to and is doing nothing to stop him. I think it was Gladys who told Sasha that she imagined talking to Sonny and other people about how wells she was doing. She is keeping the people who care about Sasha away from her. She's also stealing her money.

It's a long laundry list for someone who claims to care about a person who has lost the people who mattered the most in her life.

Meanwhile, here comes our knight in shining armor, riding to the rescue, doing everything within his power to free his lady love.

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
33 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

be her surrogate instead of appreciating the business-like way the last woman handled things.

My boss was unable to carry a pregnancy so she and her husband used a surrogate for all three pregnancies.  The first woman was very hands off, didn't want them at doctor's appts or anything so they allowed her to run the show because they didn't know any better and didn't want to cause friction, but regretted going that route.    They used a different woman for number 2 and 3 and she was the total opposite, allowing them to be completely involved.  But every time , it was a transaction as terrible as that might sound when we're dealing with babies.  They get the children they want, the surogate gets paid for her service.  

• Like 4

Remember that high profile case back in the 80's, where the surrogate, who was carrying the father's bio kid wouldn't hand the baby over?  I hope they aren't going there with Tolly.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
17 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I don't think so.  I don't think he's ever told anyone that he's Selena's ringer and that she pays him to beat the high stakes rolers.  She has warned him multiple times that she'll have her goon kill him if he says anything about that part of it.  which is why he's not telling anyone that Gladys has a gambling addiction and that she's stealing money from Sasha.  Although I would have to think he'd be creative enough to find a way to lead Dante or Mac to that on their own.  

He actually has. Clip at 1:12.

He told him everything.

• Like 5
7 hours ago, Bunnyto4 said:

Lol I’m wearing a mask right now!

I’m not sick just riding an express bus in Manhattan 😆

I didn’t realize watching Millow made me tense until I remembered I could just ffwd.  It was like my whole body went Ahhh.  Try it it works!

• LOL 4

Um, was Cody doing a Slingblade impression at the end of his WTF looney toons performance for Dante, cuz I actually cracked up. ...but he's still an idiot ...and I still hate him.

I think JY was ad-libbing when he mouthed to KW about Tracy stealing his pineapple, cuz she was really cracking up. Cute. WTF with Brooklyn getting Tracy drunk, then being annoyed Tracy was drunk. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

Was I having an unconscious episode when NuNuMolly told Sam that she was the best mom she knew?!?! This woman who leaves her children at “Monica’s 24 hour child care service”? I feel like I’m losing my mind on this show.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
8 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I stand corrected.  Which begs the qeustion of why is he acting like he never told Dante.  

Okay, wait, and didn't Sam just recently snap a photo of Cody with Ms. Wu and act like it was all new information and share that news with Dante like it's something they need to explore?! 

And then later Sam realized Ms. Wu got the charges against Cody dropped, but was acting like she would have no idea why?! 

Is that right? Or am I nuts? This show gaslights people so hard, I just don't know anymore!!!! 

• Like 7