Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

On 10/1/2022 at 2:29 PM, perkie1968 said:

I think the story was on hold because of CDs health issues.  It's one thing to replace Michael for a day or so here and there, but they wouldn't want a replacement for a big story like this.  

TPTB did it with NLG and the Harmony reveal, so yeah.  CD is nowhere near the actor NLG is!

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Yes, but imagine the hospital bedside scenes of Portia and Jordan wringing their hands and both declaring their love for him, if he would only come back to them.  And since it was to save Trina, than we can have her also wringing her hands at how she's been mean to him for the last 2 days and now he might die on her.  I mean, it practically writes itself.  

The writers already had it written out and just needed to replace Cam and Franco with Trina and Curtis. Cam didn't become Team Franco until Franco took his place in the mind wiping device.

3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:
3 hours ago, statsgirl said:

they have the actress on contract for at least another year.

That doesn't mean they can't write her off if they want. It seems to me Frank puts actors on contract so he has them when he needs them.

Yep, they can write her out any time they want, contract or no.

So, today.  I don't know what was more insufferable: Joss and Michael acting like the smug assholes that they are or Drew doing his Dr. Phil impersonation with Carly.  I honestly can't with this idiotic story anymore.  At this point, if it wrapped up tomorrow because suddenly the town of Jacksonville had an epiphany and decided Carly, indeed, saved their cemetary,  I'd be fine.  That's what's going to happen anyway, so might as well speed it along.

I honestly hope Valentin was playing Michael, because there's no way he's a better businessman than Ned--even if the dullard thinks so (very quick to agree with Valentin on that).  Also, CD has this annoying acting tic of constantly looking off to the side into the middle distance as if he's contemplating some deep thoughts and it's really annoying.

The best scenes were the Ava/Ryan scenes (holy hell, MW looked fantastic in that pink blouse).  Even though Ryan's lines were all voiceovers, the tension JL and MW had going was wonderful.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10
On 10/3/2022 at 12:51 PM, statsgirl said:

Cyrus!  I forgot that he is Spencer's great uncle! Finally something interesting at the prison.

"The new English version just came in. I find it more elegant than King James, don't you?" Cyrus, you just lost all the points you previously gained.

It looked like the young guy in the prison library looks too young to have spent 12 years working his way up to the library. And why would he risk it to beat up Spencer?

Robert looked disappointed that Diane survived.  Or maybe I'm just projecting.

They ruined Liz's flashbacks by making them about Finn. Months of build-up and not I just don't care.

Yes Carly, you really are Mother of the Year. And why would you think that Diane knows about Florida law? Get a Jacksonville lawyer if you're going to go all Karen.

"Peyton suffered a terrible tragedy. Where's her empathy?"  How does lighting not strike Carly all the time?

CM has a terrific body but this "flirting" is making me nauseous.

Why is the art museum called "The Chuck"? Also, stay angry at Curtis, Trina.

It is far too soon for Trina to start sleeping with Rory. Stop pushing Joss.

Joss, who has had sex all of one time ever.  But I guess in the bizarre pocket universe where Port Charles exists that’s normal for a girl who is almost 20.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, ffwbe said:

But what is the story?

That's the question, which is why the story will drag on until the writers figure it out.

Kristina also seems to be sniffing around because I'm sure it will be a triangle with Joss winning, so Dex would also be her half brother's half brother. 

I find this funny because Joss is like 20 while Kristina is like 30.  That's an interesting triangle.

5 hours ago, sacrebleu said:

But why would Dex keep working for Sonny after the guy was prepared to torture him???

To prove just how loyal he is to Sonny.  "See Boss? I want this job so bad I'm literally willing to be hung up in a freezer and cut to pieces for it!  Don't you trust me??!!"

If she's not, than she really should reconsider her wardrobe choices since she's wearing the exact thing that Diane discribed the hooker to be wearing!

Which is why I don't think it's her.  That's way too obvious.  She's probably just supposed to be hiding.

There's way way more that they can do with the Esme character than make her a killer.  It would be a serious waste of Avery Pohl's talents, not to mention all of the story threads that they have already set up with her.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Hey Dex, don't forget the lyrics.  I'm Canadian, but I know it's  ♫ "O'er the land" not "For the land".

#team Sonny, there's room for 3 in that meat locker.  Add Joss and Michael, princess and prince smug. And Joss, Carly dee-vorced Sonny, making you nothing, not his step daughter, so you don't get to order around the help.

• Like 1
  • Applause 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

Thank you!!  I was trying to figure out if Joss would be related to Dex if he was AJ JUnior.  Kristina also seems to be sniffing around because I'm sure it will be a triangle with Joss winning, so Dex would also be her half brother's half brother.  Nothing sexier than two girls fighting over their brother's brother. 

Kristina realized she was actually a lesbian like 6 years ago. Oh my god, I still remember my Baby Boomer mother reacting in horror when Kristina and Parker were in negliees and kissing each other. 

At least we know Dex can't sing and he can't start some band with Cam and Chase. 

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
12 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

Kristina realized she was actually a lesbian like 6 years ago. Oh my god, I still remember my Baby Boomer mother reacting in horror when Kristina and Parker were in negliees and kissing each other. 

Kristina is a bisexual. She has been attracted/involved with both genders.

• Like 3

This Carly-and-Drew subplot in Jacksonville is extra 🙄 because it is so obviously wedged in to make them bond and have gross, chemistry-free sex in their shared hotel room.  By the way, didn’t Reese survive that car crash and show up in Port Charles shortly before LW took over the role of Carly?

• Like 3
  • Applause 7
12 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

Anybody complaining about the Targaryen family tree needs to take a hard look at what's going on in PC with Sonny and everyone related to him. 

When Kristina and Dante were arguing about whose mother is more opinionated and controlling, MB did this strange little snickering sound. I couldn't help thinking what was going through Sonny's mind was "Yeah, I remember how opinionated they are. I slept with both of them!"

Sonny's insane fertility somehow plays weirder now that some of his kids are adults running around Port Charles and sharing scenes.

Edited by Asp Burger
  • LOL 4

I’m going to assume that the Val/Michael convo was a set-up to throw Michael back into ELQ in order to leave the Aurora CEO spot open for Carly so she can pretend like she’s an independent woman now and wasn’t gifted a job that she’s unqualified for from a dude that wants to sleep with her. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
10 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I’m going to assume that the Val/Michael convo was a set-up to throw Michael back into ELQ in order to leave the Aurora CEO spot open for Carly so she can pretend like she’s an independent woman now and wasn’t gifted a job that she’s unqualified for from a dude that wants to sleep with her. 

After we were told how many times Ned was unqualified for a job of CEO of a merged Aurora and ELQ because he had no media experience because both Drew and Michael went to university and studied media.

• LOL 4
39 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

After we were told how many times Ned was unqualified for a job of CEO of a merged Aurora and ELQ because he had no media experience because both Drew and Michael went to university and studied media.

I'm sorry, Michael went to university? I don't remember this. Don't tell me I have to take back my years of snarking that Michael was made CEO of ELQ without even having attended a business class at Port Chuckles Clown College.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Lol I forgot about that but I’m sure they’ll ignore it. Also, we didn’t see Michael go to college save for a month when then had him hook up with Abby the ex stripper so I don’t know where his big media exposure came from since he instantly jumped into ELQ during that SL. Ned who ran a record label and was a musician himself had to have dealt with the media plenty so it was always a slap in face. 

• Applause 3
  • Love 6
58 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

Well, that's pretty much how she got the Metro Court wasn't it? (Although I do remember her proposing to Jax that they be friends with benefits.)

• Useful 1
49 minutes ago, Melgaypet said:

I'm sorry, Michael went to university? I don't remember this. Don't tell me I have to take back my years of snarking that Michael was made CEO of ELQ without even having attended a business class at Port Chuckles Clown College.

We need a sarcasm font 😅

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Esmé needs to do more than skulk around town in a cape, and she needs to start doing it now.

Wow, Carly and Drew playing the Jason-is-dead card? As if Jacksonville cares. I hope the reporter screws over Carly and Drew. "I don't think they're going to take this pushback lightly." What is there to take? The cemetery is half empty and is getting emptier by the day. 

"What's with the knives?" Uh, Sonny, the guy is known as the Carver. What did you expect him to use, plastic sporks?

Curtis, it's not about the Chuck, it's about you arranging Trina's life with no input from Trina.

I wish it had been Michael seeing Willow and TJ hug instead of Nina. 

28 minutes ago, Blackie said:

ETA: Ryan's daydream was creepy AF

Eesh, it sure was. 

• Love 9
28 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Wow, Carly and Drew playing the Jason-is-dead card? As if Jacksonville cares. I hope the reporter screws over Carly and Drew. "I don't think they're going to take this pushback lightly." What is there to take? The cemetery is half empty and is getting emptier by the day. 

I would love it if those two idiots are all excited, sitting in front of the TV, and the reporter annihilates them--something about "we've learned Mrs. Corinthos, former wife of purported mob boss Sonny Corinthos, hasn't even been to visit her mother's grave in over two decades and is only in town because her flight got grounded here, not to correct, per her, an egregious wrongdoing."  

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 10/4/2022 at 8:38 AM, DanaK said:

It sounds like we may get another preemption next week. A Jan 6 committee member indicated the next briefing will likely be next Thursday, but no time indicated for now

I thought they already aired the season finale.  Are there more episodes left?

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Joss getting all high and mighty over what kind of a man Sonny is after they've excused him all their lives is peak hypocrisy matched only Carly playing the "poor me" card about the cemetery.

Michael "I have to get him on organized crime violations, something he can't get out of."  I guess Michael has never heard of Al Capone.

"My  blood count is down."  What does Willow expect when she has cancer and is refusing treatment?

Willow: "I cannot lose another child."  Why? You've got the one you stole from Nelle (and indirectly from Nina).

Shut up TJ. Curtis doesn't need more people to tell him how right and how wonderful he is.

Just when I think Drew can't get any stupider, he proves me wrong. "Maybe it's because you want to have the same last name as Donna."  That wasn't a consideration with Joss, dummy. Carly's read the show bible, she knows she ends up with Sonny again.

Drew, you have no business putting down the Quartermaines when you're ass kissing Carly this much.

39 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

"What's with the knives?" Uh, Sonny, the guy is known as the Carver. What did you expect him to use, plastic sporks?

Not for nothing is he known as the gummi bear mobster.

4 minutes ago, Suicidy said:

I thought they already aired the season finale.  Are there more episodes left?

Season 2 episode scheduled for this month. It was supposed to be in September but Ian interfered in that.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 10/4/2022 at 12:31 PM, perkie1968 said:

The Carver tried to stop them, even though Joss hypocritically name dropped Sonny as her step father.  Than she stormed out, found Michael and dragged him back.  He also name dropped Sonny but also named dropped Dante and the cops and told Carver that if arrested Sonny would disavow him and leave him twisting in the wind.  I'm pretty sure Carver doesn't get paid enough for that shit, so he let Joss find Dex then made a half hearted attempt to stop them from leaving before Sonny ended up showing up.  

Sonny will feel badly for accusing Dex, since it turns out Esme is the hooker and will keep him on as an apology.  Personally, I'd prefer a nice fat severance package, but that's just me!!

Rumour is it will be Curtis.  Esme goes after Trina and Curtis gets in the way to protect her and gets hooked.  

I totally called it on Esme being the killer.  As soon as they emphasized that they weren’t sure of the killer’s height or gender it was obvious.  Esme hates Ava and Diane.  Brando just got in the way as she was after SheBeast Jr.  

17 hours ago, Cheyanne11 said:

Yep, they can write her out any time they want, contract or no.

So, today.  I don't know what was more insufferable: Joss and Michael acting like the smug assholes that they are or Drew doing his Dr. Phil impersonation with Carly.  I honestly can't with this idiotic story anymore.  At this point, if it wrapped up tomorrow because suddenly the town of Jacksonville had an epiphany and decided Carly, indeed, saved their cemetary,  I'd be fine.  That's what's going to happen anyway, so might as well speed it along.

I honestly hope Valentin was playing Michael, because there's no way he's a better businessman than Ned--even if the dullard thinks so (very quick to agree with Valentin on that).  Also, CD has this annoying acting tic of constantly looking off to the side into the middle distance as if he's contemplating some deep thoughts and it's really annoying.

The best scenes were the Ava/Ryan scenes (holy hell, MW looked fantastic in that pink blouse).  Even though Ryan's lines were all voiceovers, the tension JL and MW had going was wonderful.

We need more of that.  There was real tension there.  I’m surprised MW hasn’t gotten more film work, or a prime time series.

48 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Uh, Sonny, the guy is known as the Carver. What did you expect him to use, plastic sporks?

And then he had a weird line about being friends with Selena so he'll know if the Carver pisses her off.  I'm thinking, bitch please, Selena will dispose of the Carver in a nano second if he puts a foot wrong.  She doesn't need Sonny's help for that.  

19 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

and the reporter annihilates them--something about "we've learned Mrs. Corinthos,

It's already happened.  The reporter called them back and told them there was an article that came out today and Carly read it out loud and it was about how she's related to sex trafficer Ruby and has spent time in a mental hospital and was married to the gummy bear mobster.  Linda Purl isn't sitting on her couch eating bomboms.  

15 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Joss getting all high and mighty over what kind of a man Sonny is after they've excused him all their lives is peak hypocrisy

Michael too.  why are those two suddenly so naive.  They know full well that Sonny is a mobster and mobsters do bad things.  Michael, just ask your cousin Lila Rae about where her father Lorenzo is lying in state right now.  Or remember how your dad AJ had his parental rights taken from him.  This idea that they are shocked, SHOCKED I TELL YA, that he does these things is so stupid.  

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, Suicidy said:

I totally called it on Esme being the killer.  As soon as they emphasized that they weren’t sure of the killer’s height or gender it was obvious.  Esme hates Ava and Diane.  Brando just got in the way as she was after SheBeast Jr.  

This is why I think she’s a red herring. With GH you never know and they might go with the most obvious choice but I still think Esme’s storyline will be a pregnancy (real or fake) that Nikolas will try to pretend is Spencers baby in some bizarre attempt to save Ava.  I am warming to the theory that the hooker is Rory working with Esme though. 

• Love 5
17 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

"Maybe it's because you want to have the same last name as Donna."

The whole thing about the last name was so stupid.  She actually brings up Quartermain and Jackes, like either of those are options since she's no longer married to them.  Then jokes, ha ha wouldn't Monica's head explode if I changed my name back to Quartermain.  Here's a crazy thought, if you want to change your last name, honour your long suffering biological mother and call yourself Carly Spencer.  Oh wait, Spencer doesn't hold as much poofiness as Quartermain, Jackes or Corinthos does.   

17 minutes ago, Suicidy said:

Esme hates Ava and Diane.  Brando just got in the way as she was after SheBeast Jr.  

I agree 100% but at the same time, how do you make Esme the killer and have her get away with this?  She's been put on contract, so it's not like this story is it and then she's gone.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, racked said:

I am warming to the theory that the hooker is Rory

That's what I was thinking before Diane said the person was female, although it could still be Rory, dressed as a woman.  They still need something to split up Rory and trina and send her back to Spencer and Rory being the killer would be it.  

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

agree 100% but at the same time, how do you make Esme the killer and have her get away with this?  She's been put on contract, so it's not like this story is it and then she's gone.  

They can write her out any time, contract or no.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Cheyanne11 said:

They can write her out any time, contract or no.

I guess.  And tptb are dumb enough to put her on contract, paint her in a corner than drop her off an embankment into the Pennsilvania side of the river.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
43 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Michael "I have to get him on organized crime violations, something he can't get out of."  I guess Michael has never heard of Al Capone.

Idiot. I'm reminded of when Dante stupidly, nonsensically refused to testify against Sonny for HIS OWN ATTEMPTED MURDER.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
26 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

She actually brings up Quartermain and Jackes, like either of those are options since she's no longer married to them. 

Carly can change to her name to anything she wants. She just can't do it to avoid a lawsuit, bankruptcy, evading the law, that sort of thing.

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, dubbel zout said:

Carly can change to her name to anything she wants.

Princess Consuella Banana Hammock!!  Or Crap Bag, whichever is more appropriate. (Only Friends fans will get that reference!!)

• LOL 9
  • Love 2

I am so over Michael and Joss being talking about how they had no idea how bad Sonny was. No, mofos, you've always known, you just chose to ignore it because it suited you. Nobody cared what Sonny did, how he conducted his business, how he kept his family safe because they were a family. Now that they're not and they blame him for the breakdown and Carly's pain, we get the "I had no idea" defense. Do better, writers. Nobody is that stupid. Well, some people are that stupid, but we're not.

I don't know what Sonny thought Lurch was going to do with his knives or what he thought highly recommended meant. Oh, no, had no idea the guy was a psycho in a three-piece suit.

TJ and Willow actors have more chemistry than the actors they are paired with, although I don't think any of it is that hard to beat. And yes, Willow, your blood count is bad because you have cancer that you refuse to treat. I'm surprised she hasn't been looking into trying to find blood relatives. There's a whole DNA database. All she needs to do is swab the inside of her cheek. Trina can show her how.

Drew & Carly are just a complete waste of time. And your last name should probably be Spencer or Durant. Nobody wants your last name to be Quartermaine, although I can nsee her taking the last name Morgan because she's spiteful that way and she was married to Jason for a hot second. And wasn't that town flooded when they built a dam, or something? I seem to recall Carly #3 going there and Reese finding her or something? 

That fantasy scene with Ava and Ryan was hella creepy and gross and nobody wants to hear about rape fantasies.

Dex talking to Michael about honor. I almost snorted water out of my nose. Who do you think you are, bobblehead? Lancelot?

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 1
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

He does realize that taking down Sonny has downstream effects on others, doesn’t he? His other kids don’t hate him and his own mother took over the same mob this time last year and could easily be implicated in her own shit. Not to mention that she’s supposed to have lost a fortune and is living in a house paid for by his mob money. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

Does Michael think that Donna and Avery will feel better if Sonny is arrested for RICO violations instead of tax evasion (or some lesser crime)? News flash: They won't. They're young children. All they'll understand is that their dad isn't around anymore. Spare me the "I'm only thinking of my youngest sisters." Michael thinks he's being all noble for thinking about their feelings, but he's being his usual dunderheaded, selfish self.

• Applause 8
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, racked said:
1 hour ago, Suicidy said:

This is why I think she’s a red herring. With GH you never know and they might go with the most obvious choice but I still think Esme’s storyline will be a pregnancy (real or fake) that Nikolas will try to pretend is Spencers baby in some bizarre attempt to save Ava.  I am warming to the theory that the hooker is Rory working with Esme though. 

I mean she could be the hooker and ALSO be pregnant, which would complicate things.  I can’t imagine GH would miss an opportunity to make a wimmins preggo.

It would definitely be more interesting if Rory was the hooker because right now he’s a snore.

Edited by mostlylurking
24 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

And your last name should probably be Spencer or Durant.

Or, since she's pretending to care about Virginia again ("It's vitally important to save my mother's gravesite so I know where it is when I visit again in 25 years!"), she could go back to Benson.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8
24 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

He does realize that taking down Sonny has downstream effects on others, doesn’t he? His other kids don’t hate him and his own mother took over the same mob this time last year and could easily be implicated in her own shit. Not to mention that she’s supposed to have lost a fortune and is living in a house paid for by his mob money. 

Doesn't Sonny have money invested in ELQ as well? Taking Sonny down should have repercussion on everything he's ever touched and breathed near to.

• Love 2

So, my sister told me all about today on ILLOGICAL HOSPITAL, and I'm so over the mob at this point. 

If GH doesn't intend to give any weight or logic, or even just a little bit of reality to it (i.e., not letting Michael and Joss just roam in where they were not wanted, not torturing someone in an open restaurant where anyone could find him, etc), then I wish they would let Sonny leave the mob. Heck, Ava and Julian did so why can't Sonny? Jason is no longer here, and they refuse to let Sonny actually be a mobster sooooooooo . . . . . do we really need this ineffectual, incompetent lame version anymore? It's not 90s or the early 00s. The mob isn't exciting and new, esp. when you water it down to the point of ridiculousness. 

I told my sister that both Sonny and Michael sounded stupid today from what she told me. Sonny for being upset that the CARVER he hired used knives to intimidate ---- not even CARVE but just intimidate?!?! That's too much for precious Sonny?!?!! What is this? That's moronic, esp. for a mob boss. Sonny should have been fine w/Carver's tactics b/c he's a mob boss. The show wants to have it both ways - show Sonny as intimidating but also show him as a nice guy who doesn't cross lines. That doesn't work. This kind of wishy-washy, bad writing usually ends in Sonny looking like an ineffectual idiot.

And Michael is stupid for being shocked at what Sonny did. Hey, Moron, Sonny tortured your bio dad to sign over his rights to you. Jason routinely beat ppl up for your dad and the business. Sonny is a mob BOSS! WAKE UP! Why are you acting like any of this is new? Idiot. Michael is too dumb for words. And I knew Dex would remain in his role in Sonny's organization, which makes no flippin' sense at this point. LOL! 

As I said yesterday, I'm done w/GH for awhile. I'll still read the boards, but I cannot bear to watch anymore. Everything is either slow and plodding or straight up stupid! lol 

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Doesn't Sonny have money invested in ELQ as well? Taking Sonny down should have repercussion on everything he's ever touched and breathed near to.

I don’t know if he still does because they change involvement with ELQ on the writer’s whims but when Sonny got arrested for RICO violations in the 90s, it was brought up how his being on the ELQ board could cause the feds to go after ELQ as well. 

• Useful 2
22 minutes ago, lala2 said:

do we really need this ineffectual, incompetent lame version anymore? It's not 90s or the early 00s. The mob isn't exciting and new, esp. when you water it down to the point of ridiculousness. 

The irony is that there is Selina, giving a demonstration on what a mob boss should be. I'm pretty sure that she knows exactly how Carver works.

14 minutes ago, ffwbe said:

I don’t know if he still does because they change involvement with ELQ on the writer’s whims but when Sonny got arrested for RICO violations in the 90s, it was brought up how his being on the ELQ board could cause the feds to go after ELQ as well. 

I would love to see that blow back on Michael for going after Sonny, and then finding out that ELQ is in trouble with the feds.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

They have to make Dex a fed or someone secretly from a rival mob family because there’s absolutely no way I buy that he would insist on continuing to work undercover for Michael knowing that Sonny already suspects him and had him tortured. He’d have to be the dumbest person alive to continue in that position for Michael of all people. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3

I can’t get over Michael looking scornfully at Sonny and saying “what happened to you?” Has he forgotten how Sonny got custody of him in the first place? (AJ did tell him, didn’t he?) Nothing happened to Sonny, he’s still the same violent, impulsive, low-IQ mobster he always was. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

That's what I was thinking before Diane said the person was female, although it could still be Rory, dressed as a woman.  They still need something to split up Rory and trina and send her back to Spencer and Rory being the killer would be it.  

Your comment made me think of Guiding Light's Marian Crane storyline from the 90s.   Marian Crane was actually Brent Lawence who worked at Spaulding Enterprises.   He was obsessed with Lucy Cooper who was dating Alan Michael.   Brett raped Lucy, then disguised himself as Marian so he could stay close to her.   Marian eventually killed 3 people so his secret wouldn't be revealed.   Perhaps it will turn out that Rory after all.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

They have to make Dex a fed or someone secretly from a rival mob family

I'm thinking he has his own vendetta against Sonny and he's using Michael's money to get to Sonny.  which is why he wants to keep working for Sonny where a normal person would be running for the outskirts of town.  So, the son of someone Sonny killed?  

2 hours ago, Melgaypet said:

she could go back to Benson.

she told Drew today that she didn't understand why Virginia hadn't gone back to her maiden name after Frank left her high and dry.  No way is she going back to that.  So either Virginia's maiden name or Bobbie's.  

2 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Does Michael think that Donna and Avery will feel better if Sonny is arrested for RICO violations instead of tax evasion

Michael spent months and months and MONTHS screaming at anyone who would listen that Nina is evil for keeping Sonny away from his children for NINE months and yet he's willing to send Sonny to prison and out of his children's lives.  So Carly's boy children are just as hypocritical as her girl children

• Fire 1
  • Love 12