Type keyword(s) to search

Episode Discussion II: The TFGH

Culture Check: How can we discuss a character's or actor's appearance without objectifying them? How can we express likes or dislikes and still respect an individual's humanity or be mindful that a character represents a person someone else might relate to or identify with?

• Start Topic

48 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Drewfus says "every man alive has considered putting the moves on Carly."

Yeah, everyone is hot for that Soccer Mom/Big Karen energy she projects. #NotSorry

49 minutes ago, Daisy said:

CopBoy says maybe Trina won't like him because he's a graphic novelist, chef and other stuff.

Of course he is.  I'm sure the  other stuff includes being President of the local Save the Whales Foundation and training Seeing Eye dogs.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 4

All the love potion stuff was dumb but kind of fun. Chase and BLQ finally got together and Sam and Dante took the next step, however ill advised. (Maybe ask the kids how they feel about it first and not present it as a fait accompli, huh?) The Drewfus-Carly stuff was gross.

Portia is a bit old to get so giggly about being engaged, but it's nice to see some happiness, even as she once again blatantly ignores medical ethics.

Curtis, what did you expect would happen when you threw in your lot with Ms. Wu? His protestations about the illegality of her business is ridiculous. He knows she's a mobster. I love how she expects him to hold up his side of the deal with the gentlest of threats, but you know she'll cut him in a second if she needs to. 

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, LexieLily said:

Side note: are Danny and Rocco expected to share a room or are there more than three upstairs? I don't even remember.

Some of them can always spend the night at the Q's.

37 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

If I were a rich donor to GH and invited to a function to fork over more, the last person I would want cooking is "I don't know how a kitchen works" Carly.

I was thinking today that this whole picnic crap would have been much more believable if it was a fundraiser for something related to Lila's Kids -- like maybe an end-of-summer celebration picnic . . . but now I'm thinking more about the show than the writers.

And, who in wardrobe hates women? Olivia's been dressed in unflattering clothes lately; we've discussed what they stick Maxie in before; and today Laura Wright's ass looked huge. I'll blame part of it on that half-tucked in shirt fad, but she's put in clothes that emphasize her hips more often than not. 

(yes, I'm shallow, but since I don't like the character of Carly, I always notice negative things about her)

Edited by rur
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

I complain about this show a lot but Jordan figuring out Trina's paternity, telling Portia not to keep secrets, Portia replying that she and Curtis don't keep secrets from each other, and then cutting to Curtis and his Selina Wu secret was very good writing.

I also like how they're showing that Trina is with Rory but still interested in Spencer.

Selina is so quiet and creepy. See, that's how you do mobbing.

Portia is losing all her ethics, and is now asking another doctor to drop hers. She's a doctor at GH so why doesn't she just order the genetics test herself? If Carly could do it, so can she. (

Drew telling Carly that every man alive has thought about putting the moves on her -- no, not the old Drew, the one I respected.

If I were a rich donor to GH and invited to a function to fork over more, the last person I would want cooking is "I don't know how a kitchen works" Carly.

The Leo kid is a real find.

Dante/Sam, Chase/Brook Lynn, Curtis/Portia, Trina/Rory -- a boring episode for me because I don't care about any of the couples.

Sounds like a truly boring episode.  All of these awful couples taking “big steps”.  Biden cut into half of the show and I’m not even upset about it.  Hell, I would never get upset because the President cut into a damn soap.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Daisy said:

more squeally over the ring. Curtis (in front of Anna) says  to Portia their house is all ready for sexy times. Anna lalalala's. so do I.  Jordan tells Portia to be flat out transparent. Portia says she is and that she + Curtis has no secrets. 

Famous last words. And Jordan knows she's lying. And the whole here's a DNA sample from my grown ass daughter was just . . . what? Because you're hoping the rules will be bent for you because you're a doctor? What in the ever loving fuck. Portia's moral compass has been completely destroyed. 

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

CopBoy + Trina are having a first date. Trina rightly goes our relationship is lopsided you know all about me but I know nothing about you. maybe you should have realized that before you called each other boyfriend/girlfriend? CopBoy says maybe Trina won't like him because he's a graphic novelist, chef and other stuff. Trina says shut up. that's all cool stuff. They decide to go to the pool.

Yes, girls hate guys who can cook and do other things. I thought he was going to mention having a mother he did not speak to because she's a criminal to juxtapose the scenes between him/Trina and Curtis/Selena. That would've made him more interesting. Actor is nice to look at, but Rory is kind of bland for a soap. 

The rest. Well Sam had a really great pair of sandals on! 

• Love 4
6 hours ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Emma got COVID shortly after that scene, so they had to drop that storyline.

Emma's got long covid but has agreed to come back for a short time and should be appearing onscreen in October.  

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

Dante/Sam, Chase/Brook Lynn, Curtis/Portia, Trina/Rory -- a boring episode for me because I don't care about any of the couples.

Well, at least there was some forward movement on Chase/BLQ.  As long as it wasn't one step forward, twelve steps back kind of thing.  

1 hour ago, statsgirl said:

If I were a rich donor to GH and invited to a function to fork over more, the last person I would want cooking is "I don't know how a kitchen works" Carly

Also, why is Olivia cutting up vegetables for a veggie tray, herself?  Wouldn't you order trays from somewhere, premade?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Also, why is Olivia cutting up vegetables for a veggie tray, herself?  Wouldn't you order trays from somewhere, premade?  

this is why again this should have just been a party. 

though i will say i have read books etc (not experienced) that some people simply o want to provide that homemade/DIY aspect to give a different vibe vs it always being catered uniformity etc. which i can also understand. 

• Love 3
28 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

Emma's got long covid but has agreed to come back for a short time and should be appearing onscreen in October.  

Why bother? Unless it's to have Robert and Holly reunite and they both leave together, as a couple, when her stint is done.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, GHScorpiosRule said:

Unless it's to have Robert and Holly reunite and they both leave together, as a couple, when her stint is done.

I'm pretty sure it's to kick start the Victor story.  Now that JPS is back and Drew/Carly are picking up speed, I'm guessing they want to get that happening and Holly will turn out to be the woman who was yelling in the room beside Drew at Victor's compound.  

Emma tweeted that it will be a short stint since she's still not up to being on set for long periods of time, so who knows.  

• Useful 1
17 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

I'm pretty sure it's to kick start the Victor story.  Now that JPS is back and Drew/Carly are picking up speed, I'm guessing they want to get that happening and Holly will turn out to be the woman who was yelling in the room beside Drew at Victor's compound.  

Emma tweeted that it will be a short stint since she's still not up to being on set for long periods of time, so who knows.  

Actually, his Disney show just announced it was renewed for a second season.  So, he’s going to be gone soon.

• Sad 3

Portia told Jordan that she and Curtis TRY not to keep secrets from each other, not that they have no secrets. Still cringeworthy but she didn’t flat out lie about it lol!

while I’m still pulling for Spencer/Trina, I actually like Rory. I think he’s sweet and kind, and there are currently very few, if any of those people on GH. So I’ll take it 😀

Dante wants to move into the penthouse because all Rocco needs is a fridge full of food? Yeah what kid needs a backyard to play in? Or his own room? Although I guess there might be one more bedroom upstairs. Didn’t Kristina or Molly move in with Sam at some point while the kids were there? Still a stupid decision. And as others have said, Dante is now moving into JASON’s home. And Drew’s to a lesser extent. And downsizing significantly. 

The less said about Drew and Carly the better.🤮

• Love 7

Drew and Carly can’t flirt at all. That was painful. I think we finally have a replacement for Millow for most chemless couple because they give off sibling vibes 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

while I’m still pulling for Spencer/Trina, I actually like Rory. I think he’s sweet and kind, and there are currently very few, if any of those people on GH. So I’ll take it 😀

I like Rory ok, but I don’t see even a glimmer of chemistry btwn him and Trina. I don’t know if Trina and Spencer have much chemistry either, because they haven’t let them have many scenes together (and most of those have been her angry with him). Apparently they filmed a scene where he’s looking at her with passion and love and she admits to having feelings for him she wishes she didn’t, but TPTB cut it. 

Carly and Drew are decidedly awful. What was there plan with Drew if Jason was still on the scene I wonder? I don’t miss him even a little but I do wonder where they would have gone with Carly/Jason. They clearly would have made them guilt free since Sonny slept with Nina, but would they have any story left for Drew? 

I hope Holly showing up will mean some resolution to the Luke is dead story. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Sake614 said:

Dante wants to move into the penthouse because all Rocco needs is a fridge full of food?

Yeah, because Sam looks like the type to have food in her fridge for cooking/eating, doesn't she?  If he wants a fridge full of food, move into the Q mansion.  

Here's a crazy thought, give up both of your home with your exes and buy a new place big enough for all of you.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 9
49 minutes ago, racked said:

Apparently they filmed a scene where he’s looking at her with passion and love and she admits to having feelings for him she wishes she didn’t, but TPTB cut it. 

Of course they did. Because we mustn’t actually SHOW things like that…🙄

• Love 7
1 hour ago, ffwbe said:

Drew and Carly can’t flirt at all. That was painful.

It was like they were discussing a business transaction or were having a parent/teacher conference.  Absolutely dreadful.

Also, I can't with the notion that this big hospital fundraiser has one person manning a single grill with a plateful of burgers and hot dogs.  Were people going to have to bid for the privilege of eating?

• Applause 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

This "family barbeque fund-raiser" would be the perfect time to have a few of the kids on the show on, Violet, Aiden, Scout, Avery ....  doing kid stuff like three legged races instead of grandma Carly and Drew.

Is it normal to have a week or three days between your sentencing and going to prison? Spencer lounging by the pool is not what I expect from my TV law education.

4 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

And maybe get some crudites too.

3 hours ago, Sake614 said:

It's almost bad enough to make me want SBu back.

5 hours ago, Daisy said:

well Carly did a paternity test. Portia wants a genetic thing. (like Bailey's genome lab thinger on Grey's). 

That did not occur to me. Because

The exact causes of schizophrenia are unknown. Research suggests a combination of physical, genetic, psychological and environmental factors can make a person more likely to develop the condition.

Schizophrenia tends to run in families, but no single gene is thought to be responsible. It's more likely that different combinations of genes make people more vulnerable to the condition. However, having these genes does not necessarily mean you'll develop schizophrenia.

So a genetics test is not going to help Portia.

This is so badly written.  What Portia should be doing is spending a couple of lunch hours on Pubmed researching the odds of Trina getting schizophrenia. She's a doctor, she can figure it out herself.

• Love 7

Probably all Rocco has to have is a fridge full of food because eating is how he copes from his dad being away for years for confusing reasons and then as soon as he returns his mom goes into a coma. (I'm joking, just in case anyone thinks this is a serious analysis of some sort lol.)

• Love 1
Just now, Mirabelle said:

You've put more thought into Rocco's characterization than the writers have. 

Do the Qs even consider Jake a Q or is he strictly a Weber in their eyes? 

The Qs wouldn't let go of Jasus first born. Poor Liz got the brute of the blame for keeping  Jake's parentage a secret (Monica) and Jason skated.

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, racked said:

Carly and Drew are decidedly awful. What was there plan with Drew if Jason was still on the scene I wonder? I don’t miss him even a little but I do wonder where they would have gone with Carly/Jason. They clearly would have made them guilt free since Sonny slept with Nina, but would they have any story left for Drew? 

Oh, soaps don't have plans anymore. They just hire actors and have them meander around for a while. At best storylines are shapeless and at worst they seem to emerge completely against the will of the writers.

I recall that the show found an excuse for Drew to have a one on one scene with pretty much every female character when he first got back to town, so I assume that if Carly and Jason had happened, Drew would have ended up with someone else. Maxie, maybe, or Britt, or have Liz ditch Finn for Drew, or maybe they'd do something groundbreaking like pair a leading man with a trans character played by a trans actor and put Drew with Terry. Probably we would've just gotten a Drew/Sam/Dante triangle.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 4
10 hours ago, statsgirl said:

So a genetics test is not going to help Portia.

I was thinking about this. Isn't it too late anyway? Trina is of the age where schizophrenic symptoms would start to appear, right? So what would a genetic test do? This isn't a case of preemptive treatment, I don't think. Portia should be checking in regularly with Trina to make sure her mental health is okay, not going behind her back and ordering genetic tests that don't mean anything.

Ugh. I never had strong feelings either way about Portia, but I'm starting to hate her. What's worse is the show expects me to find her heroic for saving her daughter. Uh, no, not if it means completely crossing the line of medical ethics in the worst way. AGAIN.

• Applause 3
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Sake614 said:

I like him ok.  He’s not exactly a ball of fire, but he’s sweet.  I think Spencer will railroad right over him and I’m ok with that, but he’s a nice, calm distraction for Trina in the meantime.  

• Love 2
14 hours ago, statsgirl said:

This "family barbeque fund-raiser" would be the perfect time to have a few of the kids on the show on, Violet, Aiden, Scout, Avery ....  doing kid stuff like three legged races instead of grandma Carly and Drew.

Not Violet. She's the child who is on screen the most. But Wylie was trotted out, so what more does anyone need when the golden child is there.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
On 8/23/2022 at 3:00 PM, Daisy said:

I wonder what is going to blow this up first. Trina or the fact that Curtis is so not divorced. 

Show really drags things out.  I had forgotten about that totally!  That's Stella's secret!  

On 8/23/2022 at 3:31 PM, statsgirl said:

I must be old because if anyone taped my proposal, they would find themselves in that pool that Curtis was very obviously kneeling in.

How does Portia operate with those nails? Don't they cut through the rubber gloves?

Yes, it is strange but others seem to get involved in others' romances, like Olivia/Ned/Leo hugging and cheering because Leo reports CLQ kiss!  

I had a great aunt by marriage that had absurdly long nails, of the WWII generation, a war bride.  My grandmother said, marveling, that she did her housework by putting cotton under them, wrapping them up, and then put on gloves!  

On 8/23/2022 at 7:14 PM, DanaK said:

Regarding Willow, I wonder how she thinks she’ll be able to hide her symptoms for a few weeks?

She has Soap Opera Disease, or Soap Opera Leukemia, where you are just romantically sick, perhaps a bit pale, and can go about doing what you have to do. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
12 hours ago, Steph J said:

Probably we would've just gotten a Drew/Sam/Dante triangle.

I loathe triangles  and Sam was so over Drew as soon as Jason turned up but I'd almost wish this instead of the very schmoopy high school pairing of Drew and Carly

3 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

I find Rory dull, and I'm sure he has some deep, dark sekrit that will eventually come to light and stun no one.

But at least for the moment he's not a) actively evil or b) an asshole.

As compared to Cody who is both actively bad and an asshole.

I think that it will depend on how much they want to use the character as a character as opposed to stalling the Spencer/Trina ship. If he's just there for stalling, then no dark sekrit. They could tie him to Selina Wu but they don't even seem to be interested in dong much with Brad in that capacity.

• Love 4

At best storylines are shapeless and at worst they seem to emerge completely against the will of the writers.

Thank you for taking the feelings many of us have and putting it so concisely and eloquently into words.

• Love 6

I assume that if Carly and Jason had happened, Drew would have ended up with someone else. Maxie, maybe, or Britt, or have Liz ditch Finn for Drew

DrewMax would be awful, almost as awful as AustMax.  Austin is too old for her.  When Liz dumps Finn, I would find CarFinn amusing, for a minute or two, just to watch how uncomfortable he is with Carly's family baggage.

• LOL 1

It's sure nice to know that Drewfus and Carly wanna get laid vs. you know, finishing BBQing for the hospital picnic. they both admit they've been dreaming about this..

While the food is burning.... and... LOL Sonny is going to check it out. heehh hehh. drahmah. the fire doused the sexytimes (oh thank god). Sonny is all "squinty face" at Drewfus + Carly.  heeeehhh. Drew is like  "fire my fault, I totally left it unattended. Carly passive aggressively is all. "oh yeah the fire was my fault." (smug grin). 2 seconds later, Nina is running in saying "Oh i heard there is a fire, i'm so glad you are okay." and that grin fell off so fast, and Olivia and Carly glare at each other. heheh. Carly can never handle the clapback. Anyway - Nina and Sonny has moments and Sonny says he really does't care what is happening with Drewfus and Carly.(he legit looked it too).

the missing deserts that Olivia is freaking about is at the metrocourt, and Nina was going to just direct them to the Q's and Lisel is like OR, you can ride to the rescue.  Nina is like. why the hell would I go help them? Lisel is like you are looking at this wrong. You will save the day and they will owe you. Nina: "you both are evil." Scotty + Lisel "Oh yes. yes we are." hahhahaaha

Nik and Spencer are having a moment. Nik is saying we'll go on a great Greece vaycay when you come back from BigBoy Prison. Spencer sighs and goes that sounds nice but i can't see it. (he looks like he's going to cry)

Ava and Victor verbal spar. 
Victor: Nik always thinks with his heart
Me: that's not the organ i was thinking of
Ava: or OTHER organs
hehe

Victor threatens her though "You go after one Cassadine, you go after all of us do you really want us as enemies?"   Victor also tells Spencer to stop moping and start thinking of his father for once.

Nik says let's take a leap of faith. He's willing to leap, is Ava? (well i mean what leap of faith do  YOU have to do Nik? Ava is the one who has to trust you and you benefit lol)

Leo is a treasure. Nina shows up, and he's like "you used to be Wiley's grandmother! Mom said you stole Aunt Carly's Business. teehehehee". (He's so adorable). but also. Shut Up Olivia, seriously.  

Also: Olivia freaking out with frozen deserts - seen in kitchen with Leo eating smores. sure.

liz and finn are having moments. terry miss chet. but it is revealed that Yuri + Terry were the one who drank the Love Potion. Finn runs off to get a blanket, his phone rings and Liz sees that Sarah is calling Finn.

oohhhhhh
Ava breaks up the kiss, and she screams, no. no Nik. you broke us. you broke us the day you slept with Esme... and you just hear footsteps.... and there is Spencer with the biggest. excuse me? face you've ever seen.

that's a soapy ending.

• Applause 1
  • Love 12

Who knew that blip on the radar Yuri would make me so happy. But here we are, and that's that.

Drewfus/Carly - no comment, although watching Carly's face crack when Nina hugged Sonny and he was laughing happily may have made my week (so today and tomorrow, weekend doesn't count).

Was Olivia the dessert Olivia was freaking out about smores? You could literally go to the store and pick that stuff up.

Ava and Victor should be the couple. Tell Nikolas to hit the bricks.

Spencer finding out about Nikolas and Esme was nice. That's finally out. Should be good tomorrow.

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

they did look very fetching. 

3 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Was Olivia the dessert Olivia was freaking out about smores? You could literally go to the store and pick that stuff up.

also this was also the dessert the celeb chef was pissed over. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Drew to Carly kissing her: "Should we be doing this?"  Me: No I just ate.

So I guess Drew gets the role of Bottom -- he's put with the Queen and he turns into an ass.

"I just want to be married to a man who doesn't have sex with his son's girlfriend. Is that too big an ask?"  LOL

Ava, Victor and Obrecht are the leavening this show badly needs.

Why are Finn and Liz in the stables? Stables are smelly and scratchy. I know that they want to use the set that they've created but it makes no sense for two people at a party to end up in the stables when they both have homes of their own.

Olivia and Leo were eating raw marshmallows Those aren't even s'mores. It makes sense only if the smores are the dessert after the dessert.

50 minutes ago, Daisy said:

. Carly passive aggressively is all. "oh yeah the fire was my fault." (smug grin).

If Carly and Drew  weren't so smug, it wouldn't be so awful. And if the dialogue weren't so goddawful pointed. They're like the Mean Girl in high school.

• Like 1
  • Love 9
30 minutes ago, Daisy said:

Leo is a treasure. Nina shows up, and he's like "you used to be Wiley's grandmother! Mom said you stole Aunt Carly's Business. teehehehee". (He's so adorable).

If only Olivia had been there to hear that.

Gross how smug Drew and Carly are when their neglect could have done a lot of damage, and it's at a FUNDRAISER FOR CHILDREN. Ugh, they suck. I am not looking forward to them as a couple. Another unbearable pairing.

38 minutes ago, Daisy said:

it is revealed that Yuri + Terry were the one who drank the Love Potion

All that bluster for it to end up with two tier 4 characters. But their grins were cute.

11 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

I could totally get behind this. At least they'd know not to trust each other.

8 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Olivia and Leo were eating raw marshmallows Those aren't even s'mores.

I know. You eat raw marshmallows while you wait for yours to finish toasting properly.

Nicely soapy ending, for a change.

• Love 8
10 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Why are Finn and Liz in the stables? Stables are smelly and scratchy. I know that they want to use the set that they've created but it makes no sense for two people at a party to end up in the stables when they both have homes of their own.

i dunno but many sexytimes have happened in many a barn in romance novels. maybe it's just a thing i guess

1 minute ago, dubbel zout said:

All that bluster for it to end up with two tier 4 characters. But their grins were cute.

also ha hah show. it's basically more of like. Terry + Yuri are together because of the love potion, but EVERYONE ELSE WHO HOOKED UP IS LEGIT!!! (big spotlight on Drewfus + Carly).

13 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

If Carly and Drew  weren't so smug, it wouldn't be so awful. And if the dialogue weren't so goddawful pointed. They're like the Mean Girl in high school.

Regina George could take notes from them.

• Like 2

I loved that Sonny legit looked like he couldn’t care less about Carly and Drew.  He looks happy with Nina. I hate Olivia more by the day.  What a shrew.

Loved the soapy ending.  This was actually a pretty good episode as long as I block out Carly/Drew stuff.

• Like 2
  • Love 16
22 hours ago, superdeluxe said:

Actually, his Disney show just announced it was renewed for a second season.  So, he’s going to be gone soon.

I'm happy for him, but I guess that means there will be no movement on the VAnna front.  

1 hour ago, Daisy said:

Sonny says he really does't care what is happening with Drewfus and Carly.(he legit looked it too).

What's funny for me, is that I went over to Facebook GH, and Anti-Ninas were all, "OMG did you see the look of jealousy on sonny's face. "  I;m like, what show were you watching because A) he looked like he was tolerating them at best and then he found Nina and started making out with her.  But sure, jealousy, sure.  

33 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Was Olivia the dessert Olivia was freaking out about smores?

I don't think so.  She specifically said they were premade desserts that were frozen that were going to melt if they weren't delivered asap.  I figured the smores were just an extra thing for the guests, but also something to have sit there for the Leo actor to munch on during the scene.  

30 minutes ago, statsgirl said:

Why are Finn and Liz in the stables? Stables are smelly and scratchy. I

This.  I get that it's popular scene in romance novels and Hallmark movies, but as someone who grew up on a farm, and actually mucked out a stinky stall or two, I have never felt the urge to bring a guy in there and go at it. But then again, I also wouldn't do it on someone else's property during a hosptial fundraiser, but I'm weird that way.  

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

What's funny for me, is that I went over to Facebook GH, and Anti-Ninas were all, "OMG did you see the look of jealousy on sonny's face. "  I;m like, what show were you watching because A) he looked like he was tolerating them at best and then he found Nina and started making out with her.  But sure, jealousy, sure.  

43 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

that Look Sonny had looked looked like

7 minutes ago, perkie1968 said:

, I also wouldn't do it on someone else's property during a hosptial fundraiser,

we'd make if we caught someone doing it during a hospital fundraiser LOL

everytime i see the Q barn, i was like why not just.... HAVE A BARN like they have  (Had?) on Y+R that looked like a barn? this looks like a posh loft/thingy. 

• Like 1

If Liz is so unstable that Finn needs to violate her boundaries because she can’t safely make her own decisions than he shouldn’t be trying to engage in a romantic relationship with her. He definitely shouldn't be trying to bed her. 

• Love 9
1 hour ago, LexieLily said:

He definitely shouldn't be trying to bed her. 

Technically, he wasn't trying to "bed her" so much as "table her in the Q stable"  Amongst the horses and possibly Cody hanging out upstairs.  So romantic for their first time.  

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4
3 hours ago, mostlylurking said:

I loved that Sonny legit looked like he couldn’t care less about Carly and Drew.  He looks happy with Nina. I hate Olivia more by the day.  What a shrew.

Loved the soapy ending.  This was actually a pretty good episode as long as I block out Carly/Drew stuff.

I can’t help but like Sonny and Nina, even though the writing still sucks and MB is still only half awake. It’s just refreshing to see him break out of the never ending Carly cycle for once and actually be happy. 

I’m shocked they’re letting Spencer find out about Nik and Esme before she even shows up, pregnant and probably with amnesia. 

• Love 11

At first I thought it was way over the top how Nina reacted when she heard Sonny was at a fire. But then when she brought up the Tan-O I thought it made sense that she would almost have like a PTSD reaction to a  fire. I didn't think she needed to be one to apologize for doing something dumb when Carly and Drewfus were the ones that almost burnt the place down because they were acting like horny teens.

Nikolas is going to get it coming and going now that Spencer knows,😆 . He deserves everything he gets from Ava and Spencer.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

Who throws dirt on a grill?! Just close the lid and let it smother out for fooks sake! I noticed Sony also shoveled dirt onto the patties outside the grill that were just sitting there. ...that is really an abundance of caution. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
4 hours ago, perkie1968 said:

What's funny for me, is that I went over to Facebook GH, and Anti-Ninas were all, "OMG did you see the look of jealousy on sonny's face. "

LOL, he hid it really well, as he looked like he couldn't care less.  If anything, what was portrayed was Carly wanting/thinking he would be bothered, what with that smug look on her face.  Too bad Sonny didn't cooperate with her.

So I guess now the four guests/donors who were going to get a burger are now out of luck.  I hope Leo is willing to share his s'mores. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3