Type keyword(s) to search

Current Team Updates and Social Media

charappleby
  • Start Topic

Ok if the phone case is true (which I don’t believe it as right now), how dumb would someone have to be to steal a phone case then brandish the stolen case to the person it was stolen from and other bystanders. Like honestly. And if this happened what type of environment are the girls in, that would condone this BS and/or prompt them to not say anything about it and why would they stay?

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Monique said:

Ok if the phone case is true (which I don’t believe it as right now), how dumb would someone have to be to steal a phone case then brandish the stolen case to the person it was stolen from and other bystanders. Like honestly. And if this happened what type of environment are the girls in, that would condone this BS and/or prompt them to not say anything about it and why would they stay?

If Victoria is the cunning, sly girl that some people think she is, I could see her doing this just because she can. She can do something so blatant like that and everyone knows but no one can say anything about it, because THEY will get in trouble. Princess Victoria can do whatever she wants and get away with it, and then get Gina's spot in the triangle! 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Monique said:

We've already seen that Victoria can get away with things most girls can't because of who she is.  We've also seen her being as dumb as a box of rocks at times and also oblivious to, or willfully ignorant of, certain things because she was either not taught about behavior in certain situations or she thinks she doesn't have to follow the same rules as everyone else.  If she ever gets into a situation where Kelli or her family can't shield her from the consequences of her behavior, it will come as a rude shock to her.  Maybe it will help her grow up, maybe it will break her, maybe it will do something else. 

As it stands right now, if the cell phone case story is true (which I believe it is), she thinks she can get away with it and has because she can do no wrong.  We've already seen her lie straight to Kelli's face (and have seen Kelli's reaction to Victoria's lying when brought to her attention) and absolutely NOTHING was done about it except for MAYBE a minor slap on the wrist when any other girl would have been immediately cut with MAYBE 5 minutes in the office.  If Kelli is willing to put up with, and ignore, Victoria lying to her face (and everything else Victoria has done), she'll put up with Victoria possibly stealing things from the other girls and flaunting the fact that she can get away with it without repercussions.   If true, not only did Victoria suffer absolutely no consequences for her actions, she was also REWARDED for them by being promoted into Gina's spot. 

Those actions by both Victoria and Kelli (if the incident is true) tell the other girls that they are worth less than Victoria, that their words and actions (when they have given Kelli absolutely NO reason to doubt their veracity) are less then Victoria's own less-than-honest words and actions, and that they are almost not worth the uniforms they wear.  In a way, Kelli just told the squad that they are there to be Victoria's back-up dancers and to get used to it.

• Love 12
2 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Are we already starting to edge Gina out??

I was thinking the same thing. ☹️ 
I did not like Gina her first season. But I saw her remarkable growth in TC this year. 

I hope she’s not out permanently. I wanted to see her be more of a leader. I love watching the girls who are humble enough to learn and grow. 

• Love 15
3 minutes ago, Dnst1973 said:

I was thinking the same thing. ☹️ 
I did not like Gina her first season. But I saw her remarkable growth in TC this year. 

I hope she’s not out permanently. I wanted to see her be more of a leader. I love watching the girls who are humble enough to learn and grow. 

She has to have surgery 

Man some people on here are BIG mad at VK. She made the team. She clearly earned it. The phone thing is ridiculous. Also it doesn’t surprise me they would move her to front. The weaker rookies (looking at Lilly, Meredith, Kat) can’t move up. Instead of switching the formation with multiple people, isn’t it easier to just move one. She can clearly dance, has the height, and she could just be really clean. Oh and I heard VK hides secrets in her hair. And I bet she likes off brand Dr. Pepper. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 6
51 minutes ago, TorProc said:

Man some people on here are BIG mad at VK. She made the team. She clearly earned it. The phone thing is ridiculous. Also it doesn’t surprise me they would move her to front. The weaker rookies (looking at Lilly, Meredith, Kat) can’t move up. Instead of switching the formation with multiple people, isn’t it easier to just move one. She can clearly dance, has the height, and she could just be really clean. Oh and I heard VK hides secrets in her hair. And I bet she likes off brand Dr. Pepper. 

People feel like they are deserving vets for that spot 

• Love 22
3 minutes ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

What's the injury? Did she tear her ACL?

It hasn’t been said just that she has to have surgery 

4 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

I don't see that she "clearly" earned her spot on the squad, but she's there and nothing can be done at this point unless she chooses to leave or does something unforgivable (or is cut). 

As for who fills Gina's spot, it does surprise me that they would move ANY rookie to that visible of a spot, a spot that far forward, much less Victoria.  Of all the people available to move, why Victoria?  Why not a veteran? There are multiple people, multiple VETERANS, who should have been put in that spot before ANY of the rookies, much less Victoria.  Why not Heather, Jalyn, Bridget, Caroline or Rachel (either of them)?  There are other people who SHOULD have been moved to that spot before they looked to the rookies.

The argument that they would have to move multiple people instead of just one if they put Victoria there falls apart.  It would only work if Victoria was the 37th person and had sat out every game until now.  Since there was NO assigned person to sit out, they would have moved people practically every game anyway.  The weaker rookies were never likely in consideration for that spot (and frankly NONE of the rookies should have been considered).  If they were going to choose any of the rookies, it would be one of the stronger rookies and Amanda, Kelcey, or Chandi could have rocked that spot just as easily as Victoria.  

Thank you well said 

• Love 10
1 minute ago, BluegrassDCCFan said:

Ah ok thanks. 🙂

Side note...was just watching on Pluto and did NOT realize that Erin had been in TC and cut before she actually made the team.

Yes she made it into tc and was the first one cut the year before she made the team 

• Useful 1
5 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

We've already seen that Victoria can get away with things most girls can't because of who she is.  We've also seen her being as dumb as a box of rocks at times and also oblivious to, or willfully ignorant of, certain things because she was either not taught about behavior in certain situations or she thinks she doesn't have to follow the same rules as everyone else.  If she ever gets into a situation where Kelli or her family can't shield her from the consequences of her behavior, it will come as a rude shock to her.  Maybe it will help her grow up, maybe it will break her, maybe it will do something else. 

As it stands right now, if the cell phone case story is true (which I believe it is), she thinks she can get away with it and has because she can do no wrong.  We've already seen her lie straight to Kelli's face (and have seen Kelli's reaction to Victoria's lying when brought to her attention) and absolutely NOTHING was done about it except for MAYBE a minor slap on the wrist when any other girl would have been immediately cut with MAYBE 5 minutes in the office.  If Kelli is willing to put up with, and ignore, Victoria lying to her face (and everything else Victoria has done), she'll put up with Victoria possibly stealing things from the other girls and flaunting the fact that she can get away with it without repercussions.   If true, not only did Victoria suffer absolutely no consequences for her actions, she was also REWARDED for them by being promoted into Gina's spot. 

Those actions by both Victoria and Kelli (if the incident is true) tell the other girls that they are worth less than Victoria, that their words and actions (when they have given Kelli absolutely NO reason to doubt their veracity) are less then Victoria's own less-than-honest words and actions, and that they are almost not worth the uniforms they wear.  In a way, Kelli just told the squad that they are there to be Victoria's back-up dancers and to get used to it.

So did she take Gina’s phone case and Gina spoke up?  First it was Jaylin and now Gina as the faves fall in Kelli’s eyes.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Blue hues said:

So did she take Gina’s phone case and Gina spoke up?  First it was Jaylin and now Gina as the faves fall in Kelli’s eyes.

We don’t know whose case it was we only know it was a veteran sg member 

3 hours ago, Newmanbritt said:

I get that Bridget and Gina are superstars and might make other dancers look bad by comparison, but Lisa looks really bad in this? Maybe I'm watching too closely.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, EricaShadows said:

I don't see that she "clearly" earned her spot on the squad, but she's there and nothing can be done at this point unless she chooses to leave or does something unforgivable (or is cut). 

As for who fills Gina's spot, it does surprise me that they would move ANY rookie to that visible of a spot, a spot that far forward, much less Victoria.  Of all the people available to move, why Victoria?  Why not a veteran? There are multiple people, multiple VETERANS, who should have been put in that spot before ANY of the rookies, much less Victoria.  Why not Heather, Jalyn, Bridget, Caroline or Rachel (either of them)?  There are other people who SHOULD have been moved to that spot before they looked to the rookies.

The argument that they would have to move multiple people instead of just one if they put Victoria there falls apart.  It would only work if Victoria was the 37th person and had sat out every game until now.  Since there was NO assigned person to sit out, they would have moved people practically every game anyway.  The weaker rookies were never likely in consideration for that spot (and frankly NONE of the rookies should have been considered).  If they were going to choose any of the rookies, it would be one of the stronger rookies and Amanda, Kelcey, or Chandi could have rocked that spot just as easily as Victoria.  

I don't know. I agree that a veteran is more deserving but with Meredith dancing she needs to go somewhere near the back. By giving VK Gina's spot, Meredith can take VKs. Problem solved. VK's blonde is right and her height nicely balances Tess. Plus Judy wouldn't risk putting her there if she wasnt sure she could do it. 

If you moved any of the "deserving rookies" to Gina's spot, then you have to move someone from the back to fill their spot and then Meredith has to slide in that vacated back one. So it is an extra move. 

I get that favoritism is in play but Victoria looks pretty good in front to be honest.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
11 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

I don't know. I agree that a veteran is more deserving but with Meredith dancing she needs to go somewhere near the back. By giving VK Gina's spot, Meredith can take VKs. Problem solved. VK's blonde is right and her height nicely balances Tess. Plus Judy wouldn't risk putting her there if she wasnt sure she could do it. 

If you moved any of the "deserving rookies" to Gina's spot, then you have to move someone from the back to fill their spot and then Meredith has to slide in that vacated back one. So it is an extra move. 

I get that favoritism is in play but Victoria looks pretty good in front to be honest.

They wouldn’t put Meredith in vk old spot bc she would get out danced by ashlee cianna jayln and Tess 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, Newmanbritt said:

This was the best edited one I've seen of these. Not too many weird cuts, so I could really focus on the dancing, even if I don't see leggings and a sports bra as very "holiday." Bridget and Gina are FIRE on this and Lisa is very there. 

I'd be curious to hear how the different dancers are chosen for these dances. Do they audition every time? Is it just kinda assigned like the groups? 

• Love 12
6 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Actually, the blond blob that you see when you see all of VK's locks next to all of Lexi's is part of my argument as to why it should have been a deserving vet....that's a whole lot of blond right there.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, Newmanbritt said:

Love this one! Gina is not one of my favorites because I think she tries too hard to be extra in TS and the sideline dances. However, I thought she looked amazing in this clip.

Bridget can do no wrong in my eyes. She just sparkles!

• Love 21
11 hours ago, Newmanbritt said:

Gina looks great and so does Bridget.  Lisa leaves a lot to be desired.  She's doing tricks that she can't do very well.  As Kitty would say "don't do sh*t you can't do".

• Love 14

Gina and Bridget SLAY this video. Lisa can’t keep up and I’m crying over Gina needing surgery and Victoria taking her spot... UGHHHHHH and that’s all I’ll say about that because my mama always said if you can’t say something nice don’t say anything at all. 

Phone case was posted here to get everyone all worked up and it worked. Reminiscent of the Gina quit post this past summer.

• Love 10

When was this video published? I'm guessing it was filmed before Gina's season-ending injury? She and Bridget killed it. Lisa not so much.

I know there's someone among us who knows Gina personally. I'd really like to know the story behind her injury and how she's handling her season being cut short so abruptly. And what she thinks about her "replacement".  As I've said before, Gina has never been a favorite of mine but she's grown on me over the past year. I feel bad for her.

As for PhoneGate, I don't know whether or not to believe that story because things get said here that aren't always true. It's easy for someone to post something explosive and then go silent to watch the fireworks. Happens from time to time when it gets quiet.

However, I can think of only one person on the squad who could get away with doing something like that and not suffer any repercussions whatsoever. And I can think of only one rookie on the squad who could have leapfrogged that many stronger vets into an up-front spot that quickly. Maybe Holly P. when she was a rookie but she was one of the strongest dancers they've ever had.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
4 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I saw that to 

Okay Meredith comes off as some kind of an air head and seriously has no one ever posted a pic and forgot to tag someone .... I can see how others would read into this LOL

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, lah715 said:

Okay Meredith comes off as some kind of an air head and seriously has no one ever posted a pic and forgot to tag someone .... I can see how others would read into this LOL

I wasn’t the one who posted it I was just stating that I saw it to 

1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

I wasn’t the one who posted it I was just stating that I saw it to 

Oh Sorry if that came off sarcastic or mean .. not my intention ... I think its actually funny that two people can look or hear the same thing and come out with a totally different opinion .... my apologies to you was definitely not attacking !!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, TXElle said:

Am I reading too much into this - looks like Meredith tagged everyone except VK in this photo she posted this morning:

Oh my stars...I really dislike Kat’s color. Thank goodness they didn’t do that to her real hair! I usually think VK looks good, but she’s a bit crazy eyed in this pic like she had a dozen shots of espresso. Not a great pic of the lot of the gals, TBH. I like the more candid one that the DCC posted today better. 

• Love 4

Who would steal a phone case? Um, stealing petty shit is like the national spoiled rich girl past time. Having the ability to pay for a not that expensive case is not not the point.  It’s the thrill, it’s the entitlement.

I actually believe the story because if you were making crap up, it would never be a $70 phone case you had to pop off a phone. You would say someone stole cash or someone’s wallet or something. Something believable.

i would also never discount the amount rookies are hazed in DCC. A senior vet telling a rookie they “had” to do something like that — totally within the realm of possibility. 

• Love 13
15 hours ago, EricaShadows said:

Amen sister. There’s no way to justify this, end of story. I just wish this has happened with someone like Holly, would people be ok with Kelli moving a rookie into a prime spot even if said rookie is arguably one of the best they’ve ever had? Because this isn’t just about VK, we know damn well that rookies are treated as second class citizens, so moving VK as a rookie to the front is just mindblowingly stupid. We were all prepared anyway to see her front and center from the moment she got her vet status, was it really soo hard for Kelli to wait out the season? She has approximately 7 more years to watch her beautiful storm as point, chill woman.

14 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

Why on earth would Meredith’s position change due to this? She wouldn’t go into VK’s spot anyway, as only SG rookies are getting front positions. They’ve been changing positions for every game, so I doubt moving Bridget or Heather for example into a new spot would change much. If anything, now that they’re down to 36 everyone gets one assigned spot for the rest of the games, which is easy to learn and get used to. Then I assume all stars will fill in if and as needed as they used to.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Lolfordays said:

i would also never discount the amount rookies are hazed in DCC. A senior vet telling a rookie they “had” to do something like that — totally within the realm of possibility. 

Does anyone know if things like this really happen/are still happening on this year's squad?  I was never on a team or a sorority, so I don't know about these things.  (I AM a nurse, but luckily never had the experience when I was starting out of the older nurses eating their young!🤣)

Also, poor Lisa.  She just really stood out, and not in a good way, in that video. 

• Love 2
26 minutes ago, Tuxcat said:

Gina looks scary skinny in this.

I am beginning to think these photos are somehow edited. Tess’ torso looks wonky and even Lilly’s is kind of weird. Yet, if you watch Gina in that new video, she actually looks pretty healthy and fit to me. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, omgtv said:

Does anyone know if things like this really happen/are still happening on this year's squad?  I was never on a team or a sorority, so I don't know about these things.  (I AM a nurse, but luckily never had the experience when I was starting out of the older nurses eating their young!🤣)

Also, poor Lisa.  She just really stood out, and not in a good way, in that video. 

Lisa’s technique is awful, she is awkward and not able to complete turns. She is behind and not flexible in the least. Why would they even put her with the other 2 ladies?  Really really bad .

• Love 6