Type keyword(s) to search

Jim Henson's Labyrinth Mafia

• Start Topic

Jim Henson's Labyrinth Mafia starts here...

"You remind me of the babe..."

Sarah enters the Labyrinth to rescue her baby brother, Toby, from the Goblin King, David Bow-- Jareth. Join Sarah & friends on this dangerous and crazy mission to find out if she will succeed!

sf-tslab102.jpg

giphy.gif

More details about the game will be announced once there's enough sign ups but I shall warn you in advance; this one's gonna be tricksy!

giphy.gif

Please sign up below with "Smell BAD".

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, The Crazed Spruce said:

(And now I've got to watch that movie so I know what that's referring to....)

If you play your cards right, you could be The Prince of the Land of Stench! 

1. JTMacc SMELL BAD
2. The Crazed Spruce SMELL BAD
3. Drogo SMELL BAD 

• Love 1

OMG ... I haven't seen this movie in AGES and I think enough time has passed since we lost David Bowie that I can handle a re-watch.  Count me in...

1. JTMacc SMELL BAD
3. Drogo SMELL BAD 
4. BizBuzz SMELL BAD

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Aethera said:

I'm a terrible, horrible person who has only seen Labyrinth like twice. It does not form a central core of my childhood, ha.

Same here. By 1986-1987 my movie tastes had moved into Top Gun, Highlander, Ferris Bueller, Big Trouble in Little China, The Running Man, Lethal Weapon territory. 

• Love 1

Between Goonies, Labyrinth, TPB, Garbage Pail Kids and other masterpieces of the era.. I def knew my way around a Betamax.  And since there were only 7 TV channels, I didn't watch anything "twice."  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Between Goonies, Labyrinth, TPB, Garbage Pail Kids and other masterpieces of the era.. I def knew my way around a Betamax.  And since there were only 7 TV channels, I didn't watch anything "twice."  

Did you know The Goonies was filmed pretty much in my backyard? Not literally, but I know the locations well.

• Love 1
  1. JTMacc SMELL BAD
  3. Drogo SMELL BAD 
  4. BizBuzz SMELL BAD
  5. Lisin SMELL BAD
  6. Deaja SMELL BAD
Edited by SilverStormm
Rulebreaker!

*sigh*

I'd really, really like to join the game. However, I'm going home for Thanksgiving.

Normally, this wouldn't be a problem since my mother actually does have internet access. The thing is, my niece and her husband are also going to be in town which means that I'll be spending every available hour I have getting the sweetest little girls in the world to be comfortable with their crazy auntie.

In fact, I might just end up having to hip check and/or body slam their grandmothers to have my time with the twins.

On 11/15/2019 at 11:00 PM, meet trouble said:

I'd really, really like to join the game. However, I'm going home for Thanksgiving.

@SilverStormm do you think this game will start before Thanksgiving (next week)..? 

If not, @meet trouble should Smell Bad.

On 11/14/2019 at 11:05 AM, Aethera said:

I'm a terrible, horrible person who has only seen Labyrinth like twice.

How many times do you typically watch movies, @Aethera?  Twice is 2x as much as most people watch a movie. 

On 11/16/2019 at 1:15 AM, SilverStormm said:

please think of the children

I hope the goblins DO come and take them away! 

Well now it's a party! 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

1. JTMacc SMELL BAD
  3. Drogo SMELL BAD 
  4. BizBuzz SMELL BAD
  5. Lisin SMELL BAD
  6. Deaja SMELL BAD
  7. SVNBob SMELL BAD
  8. Hanged Man SMELL BAD
  9. Lady Calypso SMELL BAD
  10. meet trouble SMELL BAD
  11. Machiabelly SMELL BAD
  12. joanne3482 SMELL BAD 
  • Love 1

I checked in here for the first time in a few days and I was like "What? Did I not sign up for this one? Did I miss a PM? Why are we DLing already?"

color tetris GIF by Denyse

20 hours ago, deaja said:

I checked in here for the first time in a few days and I was like "What? Did I not sign up for this one? Did I miss a PM? Why are we DLing already?"

color tetris GIF by Denyse

That's... literally what this forum is for 😄

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, festivus said:

Oh what the hell. Maybe I'll learn something before I get dl'd this time.

13. festivus smell bad

Yesssssss welcome!

If you get DL'd before learning something, heads will roll! 

tumblr_pcagg0em9f1ujlwfzo4_500.gifv

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Drogo said:

+ how did I miss @MarkHB?  He must have fallen into an oubliette while I was doing my headcount, which I thought was spelled/pronounced "ugliette" my whole life, but that's neither here nor there. 

Actually, I was beaten and fell into an omelette, but I understood eggsactly what you meant.

• LOL 2
8 hours ago, Drogo said:

if they stop pussyfooting around the Bog of Eternal Stench and sign up)

Sorry, can’t make it this round. Started back to work full time today after two months, so all my spare time is going to lottery ticket purchases and looking up Help Wanted ads for Trophy Wife and Guinness Taste Tester positions. 🙂 

• Love 4

I won’t be able to do this next round. The extra time I had in November sort of evaporated in holiday cheer (plus some unexpected work departures and hospital/doctor visits), so I’m having to make up for lost time now.

Update

Sign ups are now closed. PM's will go out by Sunday 15th if not sooner. Day 1 will be posted on Mon 16th. 

Game details:

• This will be a standard full reveal game*. (This means when a player 'dies' their full bio and any abilities will be posted at the bottom of each story).
  • All deadlines will be strictly enforced during the game without exception.
  • Players must post at least once during Day or lose use of any ability that Twilight/Night.
  • There will be no Day extensions during this game so if you want to vote on a DL please ensure you do not miss the deadline. As soon as the story is posted you may start a DL at your discretion. I'll do my best to give a time frame of when you can expect stories to be posted.
  • Whilst playing you may not alter your mafia profile until after a game has ended.
  • This game will include the use of Wills; you can use a Will to record any thoughts/suspicions/evidence you want everyone to know after your death. It is posted by the game mod along with your bio. (I'll include a reminder/How To about Wills with Day 1).
  • Character hinting is strictly forbidden during this round. However, you may hint at your ability.

*This may change before the game commences (if it does I'll announce it).

• Love 2