Type keyword(s) to search

Jim Henson's Labyrinth Mafia

• Start Topic

Sorry. I have been offline all day.

I will finish the DL

Sorry for double post but edit is bad and my post was wrong.

1 to DL DROGO (joanne3482) 4 for pistachio pipes. 

1 to DL JOANNE3482 (Lisin,) 4 to not fall for this again

4 to DL BIZBUZZ (Drogo, Lady Calypso, Deaja, Machiabelly) 1 to go with who I wanted to go with in the first place

1 to DL HANGED MAN (BizBuzz) 4 because I don't know what the heck I am doing and I don't have the time

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Machiabelly said:

Sorry. I have been offline all day.

I will finish the DL

Sorry for double post but edit is bad and my post was wrong.

1 to DL DROGO (joanne3482) 4 for pistachio pipes. 

1 to DL JOANNE3482 (Lisin,) 4 to not fall for this again

4 to DL BIZBUZZ (Drogo, Lady Calypso, Deaja, Machiabelly) 1 to go with who I wanted to go with in the first place

1 to DL HANGED MAN (BizBuzz) 4 because I don't know what the heck I am doing and I don't have the time

Lisin had also moved to vote for HangedMan so we are at 5 and no further voted needed

4 hours ago, Drogo said:

this'll be a Day for the history books. 

Agreed.  No matter what happens as a result of this vote, we're going to need to look back at how things went down toDay for all future voting in this game.

So it's clear, the votes at this point are actually

1 to DL DROGO (joanne3482) 4 for pistachio pipes. 

1 to DL HANGED MAN (BizBuzz) 4 because I don't know what the heck I am doing and I don't have the time

5 to DL BIZBUZZ (Drogo, Lady Calypso, Deaja, Lisin, Machiabelly) 

(And while it doesn't mean anything at this point, I would have gone along with the Biz vote. )

• Love 1

Whew, what a trip that was! Twilight is now with us folks! 

The Twilight action window will be open for the next 12 hours to submit Twilight actions. You can keep chatting, but not switching votes, heh.

**Reminder - if you didn’t post during Day any active ability you may have is voided for this Twilight/Night phase.

• LOL 1

(Long story but no clues so merely for your reading pleasure, fingers crossed).

Night 4

Such Shenanigans!

Bimblehook relaxed in the area formerly known as The Bog of Eternal Stench, revelling in and admiring his own handiwork. He definitely wasn’t vainglorious or anything (narrator side-eyes camera), he was merely a perfectionist. “Hmm, I should re-name this lake", he cycled through a few ideas; "Bimble Lake, King’s Repose, Bimble Was Here, FU Jareth’” and as he giggled at his own humour his gossamer wings fluttered.

A noise brought him abruptly out of his reverie. He sat up and looked around, another noise, closer now, and he fluttered silently up and hid amongst some tree branches. A lone, small goblin came into view; it looked around confused. Bimblehook hatched a plan. He descended to the ground.

“You’re trespassing” he told the goblin.

The goblin looked around, unable to tell where the voice had come from, “Who’s there?!”

“Me, you fool!” Bimblehook replied.

“Me who? Where are you? Come out where I can see you” the goblin turned this way and that, searching.

“I’m right here!” Bimblehook answered in annoyance.

“Stop playing games, where?” the goblin yelled.

“No need to shout. Look down, you vacuous pea-brain” Bimblehook seethed.

“Eww, a fairie.” the goblin recoiled, its face an expression of disgust.

Bimblehook’s anger was growing by the second but he contained himself, “I SAID, you’re trespassing”

“No I’m not” the goblin said airily.

“King’s Repose is the property of Her Majesty Queen Sarah” Bimblehook informed the goblin haughtily.

“I have no idea what you just said” the goblin shrugged.

Bimblehook stomped his foot in frustration, “This area, belongs to Queen Sarah and you do not have permission to be here. Got it?”

“Er, The Labyrinth belongs to Jareth and that includes everything in it, so I can go wherever I want and no fairie is gonna stop me” the goblin sniffed.

“Is that so?” Bimblehook snarled.

“Yup! I’d like to see you try” the goblin laughed.

Laughing was the worst thing the goblin could’ve done. Bimblehook would not, could not, tolerate being laughed at.

“Well, take a look in there and you’ll see why not” he pointed at the sparkling lake waters.

The goblin stepped closer and looked, “Nothing there”

“No, you must get really close, otherwise you won’t see it” Bimblehook explained.

The goblin took another step and leaned over to stare into the water, “Still can’t see any---”

Bimblehook flew upwards and dived down, hitting the goblin in the middle of his back. The goblin, caught off-balance, fell into the lake.

“Help!” he yelled as he flapped around, unable to swim and beginning to sink.

Bimblehook grinned, “Well, you did say you’d like to see me try”

“I can’t swim!” the goblin spluttered.

“Then you had better sink you filthy goblin!” Bimblehook crowed.

The goblin disappeared under the water.

arctic-bubble-lakes.gif

Bimblehook strolled away, dusting off his hands, ‘One down’ he thought in satisfaction.

Flashback

Sarah came to a realisation that the arrow marks she’d been drawing had been changed, “What a horrible place this is.....it's not fair!” she complained out loud.

Two doors with a pair of two-sided guards on each spoke from behind her.

labyrinth7.jpg

Bottom Blue Door guard, “That's right, it's not fair”

Bottom Red Door Guard, “But that's only half of it”

Bottom Blue Door Guard, “The only way out of here is to try one of these doors”

Bottom Red Door Guard, “One of them leads to the castle at the centre of the labyrinth, and the other one leads to.....certain death”

“Which one is which?” Sarah asked.

“Uh, we can't tell you” the Bottom Blue Door Guard replied.

“Why not?”

“Uh, we don't know”

“But they do” the Bottom Red Door Guard told her as he pointed to the top ones.

“Oh, then I'll ask them” Sarah looked at the top guards now.

Top Blue Door Guard, “No, you can't ask us, you can only ask one of us”

“Yes, it's in the rules....but I should warn you, one of us always tells the truth and one of us always lies. That's a rule too, he always lies” the Top Red Door Guard pointed at the Top Blue Door Guard.

“I do not, I tell the truth”

“Oh what a lie”

Sarah thought carefully then addressed the Top Blue Door Guard, “Alright, answer yes or no, would he (Top Red Door Guard) tell me that this door leads to the castle?”

The Top Blue Door Guard thought before answering, “Uh, yes”

“Then.....the other door leads to the castle and this door leads to certain death” Sarah surmised.

The Top Red Door Guard was thunderstruck, “How do you know, he could be telling the truth?”

“But then you wouldn't be, so if you told me he'd say yes, I know the answer is no”

“But I could be telling the truth” the Top Red Door Guard said incredulously.

“Then he would lying, so if you told me he said yes I know the answer would still be no” Sarah reasoned.

“Wait a minute... is that right?” The Blue Top Door Guard, asked his red counterpart.

“I don't know, I never understood it”

“No, it's right, I figured it out, I could never do it before, I think I'm getting smarter” she opened the door and walked in, “It's a piece of cake” and immediately fell through the ground to eventually land in a small dark, underground cell.

859faf94e05a1045f51527792e78b5e6.gif

Meanwhile…

Jareth had heard that Hoggle was planning to help Sarah and confronted him, “Uh, where are you going?”

A surprised Hoggle blurted out, “Well, the little lady gave me the slip, but I just hears her now, so uh, I was about to lead her back to the beginning, like you told me”

“I see...for one moment I thought you were running to help her, but, uh, no, not after my warnings, that would be stupid”

“Oh you bet it would. Me? Help her? After your warnings?” he laughed nervously.

“I just noticed your lovely jewels are missing”

“Uh” Hoggle looked down at where they were supposed be, “Oh yes, so they are....my lovely jewels.....missing....uh, uh....I must find them, but first, I'm off to take to take the little lady back to the beginning of the labyrinth, just like we planned...”

“Wait! I've got a much better plan, Hoggle...give her this...” Jareth threw a crystal, which became a peach as it reached Hoggle's hands.

“Wha...what is it?” he asked.

“It's a present”

“It ain't gonna hurt the little lady, is it?” Hoggle asked.

“Oh, now why the concern?”

“I won't do nothing to harm her” Hoggle stated earnestly.

“Oh come, come, come Hogbrain, I'm surprised at you losing your head over a girl.”

“I ain't lost my head”

“You don't think a young girl could ever like a repulsive little scab like you, do you?”

“Well she said we was.....”

“What? A companion....friends??”

“Oh” Hoggle felt crestfallen.

“You'll give her that, Hoggle, or I'll tip you straight into The Bog of Eternal Stench before you can blink.” (The news hadn’t reached Jareth yet, we have that to look forward to, lol).

UnitedComfortableEeve-small.gif

“Yes, right”

“And Hoggle... if she ever kisses you, I'll turn you into a prince”

“You, you will?

“Prince of the land of stench” he laughed evilly.

Sarah walked on alone, she heard a noise and stopped. The Firey's gang came out and greeted her, laughing and acting wild.

A rope fell down beside her, surprised she looked up, “Hoggle!”

“Grab it”

Sarah grabbed the rope and began climbing.

The Firey’s were still following after her, one flew his head up using his ears and the others flung his body after him. Another two did the same.

Hoggle and Sarah were trapped as three Firey’s approached them and both were scared.

With a warrior cry, a small band of fairies, led by Bimblehook, rushed in to confront the Firey’s, with their wings fluttering furiously. The fairies attacked the Firey’s, biting and scratching and pulling their limbs off in turn as Bimblehook muttered a spell. Weeds suddenly shot up out from between nooks and crannies and entwined themselves around the last intact Firey; it was trapped.

Sarah walked cautiously over, “Thank you for coming to our aid, kind sir”

A fairie corrected her, “Not sir, this is His Royal Highness, King Bimblehook”

“Well, then, thank you your majesty” Sarah curtsied.

Hoggle rolled his eyes.

Bimblehook puffed out his chest and fluttered up to look her in the eye, “Are you Sarah, perchance?”

“Why, yes?” she replied, surprised.

“We have much to discuss” Bimblehook told her regally.

“But what about…” she looked at the trapped Firey.

Bimblehook looked and wrinkled his nose, “Ugh, bizarre creatures, a pox on them! It got what it deserved”.

=======================================================

Night had watched the events of Day unfold and girded it’s loins; I’M READY!

No more gameplay chat until Day has dawned. If you need to drink and debrief after Day 4 (I know I do!) get yourself to The Bar, pronto.

The Night action window will be open for the next 24 hrs to submit Night actions, please be sure not to miss this deadline.

**Reminder - if you didn’t post during Day any active ability you may have is voided for this Twilight/Night phase.

There are def no clues in this story.

Living players: Dazed & A-Mazed

1. Drogo
  2. Lisin
  3. Deaja
  4. SVNBob
  5. Hanged Man
  6. Lady Calypso
  7. Machiabelly

Dead Players: Making Omelettes in an Oubliette

JTMacc - Ludo - Hero

You are Ludo, a gentle and compassionate creature, who instinctively responds to Sarah's kindness and declares her your 'fwend.' You’re able to magically summon rocks by calling to them. You are also possessed of great physical strength due to your size and build.

Last Will & Testament: Day 1 - No real reasons but early suspicion pointed at Machiabelly, LC, and Lisin in that order.

festivus - Ambrosius - Hero

You are Ambrosius, a cowardly old English sheepdog and the mount of Sir Didymus. You seem to resemble Sarah's dog, Merlin. You have more sense than your master.

Last Will & Testament: No Will submitted.

The Crazed Spruce - The Bog of Eternal Stench - Villain

You are The Bog of Eternal Stench, a vile, foul smelling lake in Jareth's Labyrinth. You’re frequently used as a threat directed at people who disobey Jareth.

Last Will & Testament: You all stink!

joanne3482 - Goblin - Villain

You are a Goblin. The goblins are a remarkably diverse race, ranging from only a few inches to several feet in height. They also have drastically different physical features, displaying a diverse range of physical characteristics. Some goblins have small eyes while others have huge, protruding ones, some have horns and wild, unkempt hair while others are completely bald. A few even have wings or a tail. Most of the goblins resident in the castle are expected to wait on Jareth, polishing his boots and endeavouring to follow his commands to the best of their ability.

Bizbuzz - Firey - Villain

You are one of The Fire Gang aka Fireys. You’re concerned solely with having a good time, and also possess a fondness for bad food. The Fireys engage in many games and sports, including gambling (with their own eyes), pool (with heads as the balls and legs as the sticks), and basketball (with heads as balls). It is apparently "against the rules" to throw somebody else's head. Their detached heads are capable of limited flight, using their ears as wings. Despite this, they seem to believe that only one ear is necessary.

Last Will & Testament: giphy.gif.1868f35384eb58e8b4c85b20388654

• LOL 1

Day 5

Fairytales

Bimblehook spoke to Sarah at length. He explained his idea, what he had done with the Bog of Eternal Stench and offered her his aid in her quest to rescue Toby, including his reasons for doing so.

Sarah was relieved, “Of course, I’ll gladly accept your help, thank you. I’m sorry that you’ve been treated so poorly, it shouldn’t make a difference how tall you are, you’re still a king! But I really must get Toby back and time is running out. I’m so glad you made that awful bog place much nicer; it sounds like it was horrid. Is it on our way to the castle?”

Bimblehook nodded. Hoggle rolled his eyes, again.

Sarah caught it this time, “Come now Hoggle, King Bimblehook has graciously offered to help us”

“Well, you have a short memory it seems” Hoggle huffed.

“What are you talking about?” she asked.

“Wasn’t so long ago one of these pest—‘fairies’ bit you”

“That is true” she turned to Bimblehook, “Why did a fairie bite me, I was only trying to help it?”

“Did you touch he or she?” Bimblehook asked.

“Well, yes”

“That explains it. Non-fairie folk, goblins especially” he eyed Hoggle, “around here have always treated my people like vermin. They squish us, spray us, kill us! We’ve never seen a human before, so it would've been only natural to assume you too were a threat. We now know otherwise”

“Oh I see. I understand” Sarah replied.

Hoggle, feeling defensive, spoke up, “Yes, well, fairies carries them’s diseases, everybody knows it!”

Bimblehook bristled, “HOW DARE YOU! We do NOT carry diseases, that is a falsehood spread by Jareth, a nasty, vicious rumour to justify his extermination of the fairie folk!”

Sarah chimed in to soothe matters, “Ok, so it’s all a big misunderstanding” she looked pleadingly at Hoggle, “We’re all friends here. Right?”

Hoggle pouted, “Right”

“Now shake hands”

“I stills ain’t touching it”

“Fine, at least apologise”

Hoggle sighed, “Fine. I apologise”

Bimblehook regained his composure. As they’d walked and talked they’d reached King’s Repose, formerly the Bog of Eternal Stench.

“Oh but it’s lovely!” Sarah exclaimed, taking in the sights and sounds.

“Thank you” Bimblehook said, pleased with himself.

One of the sounds Sarah heard wasn’t pleasing to her ear, someone was sad and upset. She could hear little cries and whimpers followed by huge sobs. She looked around, trying to find where the sounds were coming from.

Quietly, she drew closer and saw a bush shake with each whimper and sob. “Hello? Are you ok?” she called out gently.

The bush stopped moving.

“We won’t hurt you, we just want to help” she added coaxingly.

“Leave me be!” a small, sorrowful voice yelled.

“Please come out. I can’t leave you like this” she replied.

“You can’t help me, nobody can” it told her mournfully.

“Well, I can’t if you don’t tell us what the matter is”

Sarah walked to the bush and peered through the leaves, a small fox-like goblin wearing an eye patch sat amongst them, his head in his hands.

“Come now, this isn’t going to help anything is it?” she softly urged.

The goblin emerged and looked at the group, “Who are you anyway?” he asked.

“I’m Sarah, this is Hoggle and that is King Bimblehook” she introduced the group, “What should we call you?”

The fox-like goblin stood a little prouder, “Sir Didymus at your service” he announced, then his shoulders slumped.

“Why's you so upset for?” Hoggle asked impatiently.

“If you must know, first, my loyal companion and steed was kidnapped by Jareth. Then my beautiful home was destroyed” Sir Didymus sighed.

“Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear that. Was it close by?” Sarah exclaimed.

“You’re standing in it” Sir Didymus sniffled.

Sarah was confused, “Wait, THIS is your home?”

Hoggle swallowed a chortle, “The Bog of Eternal Stench was your home” he said, only just managing to stifle his laughter.

“Indeed. Now, both it and Ambrosius are gone” Sir Didymus flopped down to the ground in a heap.

Now it was Bimblehook’s turn to roll his eyes.

“No, you’re looking at it all wrong” Sarah told the sad goblin, “Your home isn’t gone. It’s been upgraded, it’s still here, it's...just better now”

This new perspective seemed to have an effect on Sir Didymus, “The same but different…” he mused aloud.

“Yes, exactly!” Sarah encouraged.

“But Ambrosius…” Sir Didymus looked down.

“Come with us? We’re headed to Jareth’s castle to rescue my baby brother, Toby, maybe we can rescue your friend too!” Sarah said brightly.

“You…you would help me?” Sir Didymus stammered.

“Of course we will” Sarah put her arm around him.

“Such kindness…I was once the guardian of the Bog of Eternal Stench y’know. I’d sworn a vow; nobody could pass without my permission” Sir Didymus told her.

“Well, in that case; may we have your permission?” Sarah asked formally.

Sir Didymus stood up and proudly proclaimed, “Indeed you may fair lady, for ‘tis a noble quest you are on, tally ho!”

giphy.gif

Hoggle and Bimblehook looked at each other and shrugged.

“Great! Let’s go” Sarah stated happily.

Just as the small, but brave, band reached the edge of the area, Jareth appeared.

“Well, well, well, what do we have here?” he asked sardonically.

Hoggle immediately began to panic, “Uh, your majesty…” he began.

“Shut up Hogwart. I know you’ve been helping this girl. As for you…” he addressed Bimblehook, “You think to challenge me?? What you have done to my beloved Bog is unforgivable. This cannot, no, WILL, not go unpunished” he said menacingly.

“Leave him alone!” Sarah squared up to Jareth, “Pick on someone your own size, you coward”

“Coward is it? Let’s see about that” he looked at the group, “Four of you, and only one of me. Seems to me I’M not the coward here…I wonder, would you be so brave if you were on your own…?”

Jareth twirled a bunch of crystals, as he took them one by one and blew them toward Sarah.

884a59e0d7bdf03104369e8ed206e638.gif

Sarah found herself plopped down in a ballroom somewhere else, confused. People were dancing all around her. She made her way through the crowd, seeing her, Jareth waited for her to come over. She made her way toward him as the music played, she reached him and they started dancing together.

tumblr_mlp32zxFoG1r5siljo5_250.gif

After a while, Sarah heard the clock strike, and started to leave, the crowd was too thick to get through at first, but eventually she managed. She tried to get out of the room, but found she was trapped inside. She picked up one of the chairs from a table and smashed the glass wall. Everyone began screaming and floating around, Sarah was suddenly falling and kept falling until she landed right in the middle of a junk yard, alone.

As soon as Sarah vanished, Hoggle ran away, “I got's no pride, I know I’m a coward” he comforted himself as he ran back through the flora in a blind panic.

Jareth laughed coldly, “Now, what shall I do with you King Bimby?” he asked himself.

Sir Didymus stepped forward, “You will not harm my comrade. I, Sir Didymus, challenge you to a duel!”

“Oh please” Jareth yawned, “How dull and I have much better things to be doing” he hurled a crystal at the small goblin, which turned into multiple chains and trapped him.

Sir Didymus’ protests were ignored.

“Finally, just you and I” Jareth told Bimblehook.

“You can strike me down foul goblin but you will never be rid of the fairie folk, no matter how hard you try. Your time is coming to an end goblin king. The Bog of Eternal Stench was just the beginning; my successor will continue the rebellion and we will not stop until you are defeated!” Bimblehook announced fiercely.

“Do you ever shut up? How on earth can something so small be such a huge pain in my side?” Jareth asked rhetorically, “Perhaps I’ll pluck your wings off one at a time…” he mused, enjoying the fear he knew this would cause. “Wait, I’ve a better idea. You mentioned a successor…if you aren’t dead then there will be no successor…so…to the dungeons with you. My goblins will make a game of torturing you for all eternity!” he laughed and laughed at his own cleverness.

================================================

Important: Reminder, no character hinting is permitted in this game. If the game mods believe you have posted a hint you will be mod-killed so please be careful what you say.

There are no clues in this story. You have 36 hrs until Day ends and Twilight begins unless a DL is completed beforehand.

4 votes are required to complete a DL.

Living players: Dazed & A-Mazed

1. Lisin
  2. Deaja
  3. SVNBob
  4. Hanged Man
  5. Lady Calypso
  6. Machiabelly

JTMacc - Ludo - Hero

You are Ludo, a gentle and compassionate creature, who instinctively responds to Sarah's kindness and declares her your 'fwend.' You’re able to magically summon rocks by calling to them. You are also possessed of great physical strength due to your size and build.

Last Will & Testament: Day 1 - No real reasons but early suspicion pointed at Machiabelly, LC, and Lisin in that order. 

festivus - Ambrosius - Hero

You are Ambrosius, a cowardly old English sheepdog and the mount of Sir Didymus. You seem to resemble Sarah's dog, Merlin. You have more sense than your master.

The Crazed Spruce - The Bog of Eternal Stench - Villain

You are The Bog of Eternal Stench, a vile, foul smelling lake in Jareth's Labyrinth. You’re frequently used as a threat directed at people who disobey Jareth.

joanne3482 - Goblin - Villain

You are a Goblin. The goblins are a remarkably diverse race, ranging from only a few inches to several feet in height. They also have drastically different physical features, displaying a diverse range of physical characteristics. Some goblins have small eyes while others have huge, protruding ones, some have horns and wild, unkempt hair while others are completely bald. A few even have wings or a tail.

Most of the goblins resident in the castle are expected to wait on Jareth, polishing his boots and endeavouring to follow his commands to the best of their ability.

Bizbuzz - Firey - Villain

You are one of The Fire Gang aka Fireys. You’re concerned solely with having a good time, and also possess a fondness for bad food. The Fireys engage in many games and sports, including gambling (with their own eyes), pool (with heads as the balls and legs as the sticks), and basketball (with heads as balls). It is apparently "against the rules" to throw somebody else's head. Their detached heads are capable of limited flight, using their ears as wings. Despite this, they seem to believe that only one ear is necessary.

Drogo – Fairie King – Hero

You are the Fairie King. In the Labyrinth fairies are pesky pests, biting anyone who gets too close. As ruler of the fairies, you’re kind of an asshole; curmudgeonly and mean spirited. However, you’re loathing of goblins means you’re willing to help Sarah defeat Jareth and rescue her baby brother, Toby.

Last Will & Testament: Aww, big bad Villains scared of the itty bitty man-fairie! Smart thinking taking me out, but you probably should've done that before I could help my Beloved Queen Sarah take out a nasty little Goblin, and keep Team Hero's heads safe from head-snatching Fireys, and provide them with a fresh clean Bog for their destination weddings and such.  (Gordon Ramsay's opening a restaurant there, and I have a landscape architect working on a massive "F*U*C*K*J*A*R*E*T*H" topiary for the main entrance, because that shit's just timeless and elegant.) 

Shoutout to all the ride-or-die Hero allies in this game specifically @Lisin and @Lady Calypso who trusted me against their better judgment and had my back more than once.

I know you'll avenge me, Heroes.., and you definitely want to DL Hanged Man. Given the villains' willingness to send him out to the firing squad yesterday, he's likely a two-kill (so you'll need to DL him twice for him to die... but die he will.)  If there's another Villain in the mix- it's between Machiabelly or SVNBob (but I think it might just be HM remaining.)

MY WILL IS AS STRONG AS YOURS

AND MY KINGDOM AS GREAT

[AND MY HAIR IS WAY SHINIER]

YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME

--Bimby out--

2 to DL Hanged Man (Lisin, Deaja) 2 to Kill the beast (at least the first time). 

I always appreciate a thorough will.

I was late on the last one.  Not this time.

4 to DL Hanged Man (Lisin, Deaja, LC, Bob).  0 to strike before the clock does.

However, if there is still another Villain, it's one of the ladies and not Machiabelly or myself.

• Love 1

PERHAPS-THE-FASTEST-DAY-EVER, is over. The Twilight action window is open for the next 12 hours. You may continue any game discussion until the Night story is posted. Expect that tomorrow.

**Reminder - if you didn’t post during Day any active ability you may have is voided for this Twilight/Night phase.

• Love 1
14 minutes ago, deaja said:

Thank you to @Lisin for tagging us. 🙂

I figured it was the fastest way to get it done lol! I'm glad it worked. 

Now we just have to do it again in theory. It didn't read like @Drogo knew HM is a 2kill just that it's a good theory which I'm inclined to agree with. But who knows. 

13 hours ago, Hanged Man said:

Ah Machiabelly is your mason pair, I was stressing about that.

And if we needed it, there's the proof HM is indeed a Villain.

No Hero would be stressed about finding one Mason.

Night 5

All’s Well That Ends Well

After escaping the junkyard;

Sarah found herself back where she had been before Jareth appeared and saw Sir Didymus chained on the ground. She helped him free, and he told her that Jareth had taken King Bimblehook. They both searched and yelled for Hoggle without success and had to reluctantly continue on without him. The castle gates came into view. Deciding that discretion was the better part of valour in this case, despite Sir Didymus’ willingness to fight every last goblin by himself…Sarah planned to use stealth to get inside the castle.

She snuck up behind an unsuspecting lone goblin guard and whacked him very hard over the head with a rock, knocking him out and denting his helmet, (their armour was mostly ceremonial anyway, not especially battle-worthy). Sir Didymus helped remove the goblin’s armour and tied their foe up while Sarah donned the pieces of metal and helmet as a disguise. She repeated the same process with the next lone guard she came across and Sir Didymus donned the, somewhat large for his size, armour this time. Finally, they were ready to enter the castle gates. They walked through holding their nerve as they passed goblin after goblin without incident. The castle itself rose in front of them in the near distance, gothic and imposing and Sarah’s heart leapt at the thought of getting to Toby. She smiled from inside the helmet and half ran with Sir Didymus behind, clanking in his oversized armour to keep up. Just as they reached the castle main doors, which was guarded by a large goblin sentry, Sir Didymus tripped over and hit the ground; his helmet rolled away. “HALT! Who goes there?” shouted the sentry. Sarah began apologising and asking for entry but the sentry was resolute.

“How are we ever going to get past him?” Sarah whispered to Sir Didymus.

“I could challenge him to a duel my lady” Sir Didymus offered earnestly.

“No, that’s very brave of you but he is too big and scary-looking”

“His size does not scare me for I am quick and cunning!” Sir Didymus replied sincerely.

As they were discussing this with their backs to the sentry, they suddenly heard a thud followed by a bang as something heavy hit the ground. They turned and saw the sentry unconscious at their feet with a very large piece of masonry beside him. Both looked up. Hoggle was standing on the wall above the doors, where a piece was missing, holding a large stick and grinning down at his friends.

“Hoggle!” Sarah was happy and relieved to see him.

“I may be a coward, but I’m one sneaky coward” he told her.

The trio walked inside the main room of the castle but Sarah couldn’t see Jareth anywhere. She looked around and noticed that there were only 3 minutes left before time ran out.
“Oh no” she saw some stairs, “That's the only way he could've gone”
“Well then, come on” Hoggle stated.
“No, no, I have to face him alone” Sarah said.
Sir Didymus was concerned, “But why?”
“Because that's the way it's done”
“Well...if that is the way it's done, that is the way you must do it...but, should you need us” Sir Didymus told her.
Hoggle agreed, “Yes...should you need us”
“I'll call...thank you....both of you”

She headed up the stairs and entered into a room that was impossible. Flights of stairs led everywhere and nowhere in every direction. She started making her way up and down different flights of stairs. All of a sudden Jareth appeared on the other side of the surface Sarah was standing on and he began to sing:

200.gif

Sarah saw Toby, “Toby!!” and ran to save him.
As she got closer to Toby, he started crawling away to other locations in the room, while Jareth just watched and continued to sing.
She saw where Toby was now, and tried to figure out which way to go. She didn't give up, she just kept going in the direction wherever Toby was. She was right above where Toby was but she didn't want to risk the chance of him moving again, so her only choice was to jump down.
As she fell, the room began to break away from its attachments:

The clock finally struck the thirteenth hour and Jareth had no power left...he tossed the crystal in the air, it landed in Sarah's hands and popped like a bubble, then Jareth disappeared.
Sarah was transported back to her house. Remembering Toby, she ran up the stairs and into the nursery. She walked over to the crib and saw that Toby was fast asleep. She noticed Lancelot on the floor and picked him up and put him next to Toby, “There you are, I want Lancelot to belong to you now” she whispered.
She turned the lights off, left the room and went into her own bedroom, just as her parents arrived home.

She sat in front of her mirror and saw an image of King Bimblehook, “Goodbye, Sarah”
She turned around, but couldn't see him... she turned back around to look in the mirror and this time saw Sir Didymus, “And remember fair maiden, should you need us?”
Didymus disappeared to be replaced by an image of Hoggle, “Yes...should you need us, for any reason at all”
“I need you Hoggle” Sarah replied.
“Ya...you do?”
“I don't know why, but every now and again in my life, for no reason at all...I need you, all of you....”
“Uh, you do? Well...why didn't you say so” Hoggle answered.
She turned around and saw that all of her Labyrinth friends were there in her room and she ran over to them and gave them all a big hug.

The end.

=====================================================

CONGRATULATIONS HEROES, YOU WON!

Commiserations to the Villains, who put up a valiant fight.

Full reveal time!

Living players: Dazed & A-Mazed:

Lisin - Hoggle - Investigator - Hero

You are Hoggle, a crotchety and lonely figure, who initially rejects Sarah's attempts to befriend you. You’re repeatedly humiliated by your master Jareth, and this poor treatment results in your being deeply distrustful of those around you.

Night Ability

As an investigator you may PM the game mods each Night to learn the name & alignment of your chosen player. You will receive one of the following responses: Character & Alignment or No Result.

deaja - The Worm - Oracle - Hero

You are The Worm, a small creature who lives in Jareth's Labyrinth. You’re extremely hospitable and friendly. You have a cockney accent and wear a bright red scarf.

Day/Twilight Ability

As an Oracle during each Day or Twilight you may ask the moderator one question about general information regarding the game setup. However, there are some restrictions:
The information given can only be that which the moderator would have known before assigning alignments to players (so "who are the villains" would be unanswerable).
My response will only be one or two words long.
Please note: The first time you ask an invalid question you will be informed the question is invalid along with an explanation of why and you'll be permitted to submit a second question the same Night. Any additional invalid questions will result in a response of "Invalid Question" and your ability will be used for that Night.

SVNBob - Blue Door Guards - Puzzled Mason - Hero

You are the Blue Door Guards, one pair of The Four Guards that are posted to two doors in Jareth's Labyrinth, one leads to the next area of the Labyrinth and the other to 'certain death.' One set of Guards can only tell the truth while the other set can only lie.

Passive Ability

You form a mason pair with Machiabelly. In this game if you are directly addressed in the game thread and you choose to respond you can only lie when answering.

Lady Calypso - Sir Didymus - Word Armour - Hero

You are Sir Didymus, an often illogical but heroic knight. You’re a type of fox-terrier and are usually seen riding on the back of your cowardly sheep-dog mount Ambrosius.

Night Ability

Each Night you may choose a word from the list below (each word may only be used once). If another player uses your chosen word (quoting the story doesn’t count) during Day or Twilight you will be protected from being killed that Night. You may not hint or encourage another to use your chosen word. If successful, please PM the game mod with a link to the post.

Word Armour List
1. Skeleton(s)
2. Sunset(s)
3. Toe(s)
4. Banana(s)
5. Famish(ed)
6. Monkey(s)
7. Habit(s)
8. Smoke
9. Teeth/Tooth
10. Opposite

Machiabelly - Red Door Guards - Puzzled Mason - Hero

You are the Red Door Guards, one pair of The Four Guards that are posted to two doors in Jareth's Labyrinth, one leads to the next area of the Labyrinth and the other to 'certain death.' One set of Guards can only tell the truth while the other set can only lie.

Passive Ability

You form a mason pair with SVNBob. In this game if you are directly addressed in the game thread and you choose to respond you can only tell the truth when answering.

---------------------

JTMacc - Ludo - DL Teleport - Hero

Passive Ability

If a DL is completed on you, you will teleport out of the noose and switch in the first person who voted for you. Essentially, you're immune to being DL'd.

Last Will & Testament: Day 1 - No real reasons but early suspicion pointed at Machiabelly, LC, and Lisin in that order. 

festivus - Ambrosius - Doctor - Hero

You are Ambrosius, a cowardly old English sheepdog and the mount of Sir Didymus. You seem to resemble Sarah's dog, Merlin. You have more sense than your master.

Twilight Ability

Each Twilight you may choose 1 player to heal from any attack during that Night, you may not choose same player consecutively. You may heal yourself only once.

The Crazed Spruce - The Bog of Eternal Stench  - Roleblocker - Villain

Twilight Ability

Each Twilight you may target a player to be overcome by the stench, this means they cannot use any ability during that Night/Twilight/Day phase nor vote in any DL next day as they will have passed out.

joanne3482 - Goblin - Protector - Villain

You are a Goblin. The goblins are a remarkably diverse race, ranging from only a few inches to several feet in height. They also have drastically different physical features, displaying a diverse range of physical characteristics. Some goblins have small eyes while others have huge, protruding ones, some have horns and wild, unkempt hair while others are completely bald. A few even have wings or a tail. Most of the goblins resident in the castle are expected to wait on Jareth, polishing his boots and endeavouring to follow his commands to the best of their ability.

Twilight Ability

Each Twilight you may choose 1 player from your team (including yourself) to protect from any direct attack during that Night, you may not choose same player consecutively. Updated on Night 1 to include protection from DL's the following Day, due to your game mod realising too late that there were no Hero Nightkilling abilities in this game, lolz, derp.

BizBuzz - Firey - Investigator - Villain

Night Ability

As an investigator you may PM the game mods each Night to learn the ability title of your chosen player. You will receive one of the following responses: Ability title or No Result.

Drogo - Fairie King - Word Bomber - Hero

You are the Fairie King. In the Labyrinth fairies are pesky pests, biting anyone who gets too close. As ruler of the fairies, you’re kind of an asshole; curmudgeonly and mean spirited. However, your loathing of goblins means you’re willing to help Sarah defeat Jareth and rescue her baby brother, Toby.

Night Ability

Each Night you may choose a word from the list below (each word may only be used once). The following Day the first person (if any) who says that word (quoting the story doesn’t count) will die – this includes you. If successful, please PM the game mod with a link to the post.

Word Bomber List
1. Skeleton(s)
2. Sunset(s)
3. Toe(s)
4. Banana(s)
5. Famish(ed)
6. Monkey(s)
7. Habit(s)
8. Smoke
9. Teeth/Tooth
10. Opposite

Last Will & Testament: Aww, big bad Villains scared of the itty bitty man-fairie! Smart thinking taking me out, but you probably should've done that before I could help my Beloved Queen Sarah take out a nasty little Goblin, and keep Team Hero's heads safe from head-snatching Fireys, and provide them with a fresh clean Bog for their destination weddings and such.  (Gordon Ramsay's opening a restaurant there, and I have a landscape architect working on a massive "F*U*C*K*J*A*R*E*T*H" topiary for the main entrance, because that shit's just timeless and elegant.) 

Shoutout to all the ride-or-die Hero allies in this game specifically @LISINand @LADY CALYPSO who trusted me against their better judgment and had my back more than once.

I know you'll avenge me, Heroes.., and you definitely want to DL Hanged Man. Given the villains' willingness to send him out to the firing squad yesterday, he's likely a two-kill (so you'll need to DL him twice for him to die... but die he will.)  If there's another Villain in the mix- it's between Machiabelly or SVNBob (but I think it might just be HM remaining.)

MY WILL IS AS STRONG AS YOURS

AND MY KINGDOM AS GREAT

[AND MY HAIR IS WAY SHINIER]

YOU HAVE NO POWER OVER ME

--Bimby out--

Hanged Man - Jareth - Goblin Armour/ Goblin Magicks - Villain

You are Jareth, a proud, arrogant and mischievous Goblin King. You act like a gang leader with your goblin subjects, expecting them to laugh at your jokes and quickly losing your patience with them. Despite the fact that you treat your subjects poorly, they continue to serve and obey you without question.

Night Ability

• As you are able to use the Goblin art of Magicks, you have a 2-shot ability to clean or change the Will of the hero that is targeted for a Night kill. If the kill doesn't go through for any reason, you will not lose a shot.
  • Each Night you may select a player to target for a Nightkill; any member of your team may submit the order.
  • Wearing Goblin Armour means if you are targeted to be killed by any means, you may deflect the kill to one of your minions (fellow villains) who will die in your place. You will be informed if this situation arises. If you do not choose, the game mod will choose for you at random from among your fellow villains. Your minions being protected will not avert this particular game mechanic.

Hope everyone had as much fun playing as I did watching from behind the scenes!

Recap and Awards to follow.

Recap!

Day 1

Clue: ““Oh Toby stop it! I wish I did know what to say to make the goblins take you away!” she said cruelly.” BizBuzz: My strongest quality is compassion - cruelty is an antonym of compassion.

No Lynch

Twilight 1

Actions:

deaja: Asked - How many investigators are on each side? A: One each.

festivus: No action submitted.

joanne3482: Protected Spruce

TCS: Roleblocked Drogo

Night 1

Actions:

Drogo: Roleblocked

Lisin: Investigated Drogo

Lady Calypso: Chose the word 'Opposite' for D2

BizBuzz: Investigated JTMacc

Hanged Man: Nightkill: JTMacc

-oOo-

Day 2

Clue: ““Oh Ludo, you poor thing. Don’t worry I won’t leave you” Sarah began to cry, stroking his head.” The Crazed Spruce: The last book I read was "The Company Of Death" by Elisa Hansen

No Lynch

Twilight 2

Actions:

deaja: Asked - Is there a player that does not belong to heroes or villains (aka serial killer, vigilante, etc)? A. No.

joanne3482: Protected Biz

TCS: Missed action window

Night 2

Actions:

Drogo: No action submitted

Lisin: Investigated festivus

Lady Calypso: Chose the word 'Banana(s)' for D3

Hanged Man: Nightkill: festivus

BizBuzz: No action submitted

-oOo-

Day 3

Clue: ““How disgusting?” Jareth asked nonchalantly.” joanne3482: My weakest quality is lazy – nonchalant is a synonym of lazy.

Lynch: 6 to DL Spruce (Drogo, deaja, Lisin, Lady Calypso, Machiabelly, HM)

Twilight 3

Actions:

deaja: No Q submitted

joanne3482: Protected HM

Night 3

Clue: “Enough was enough, this meant war, and he would do whatever it took, sacrifice whatever he needed to, to force Jareth to make the ultimate surrender!” Hanged Man: The Hanged Man tarot is the card that suggests ultimate surrender, sacrifice (or being suspended in time).

Actions:

Drogo: Word Bomb for Day 4: Toe(s)

Lisin: Investigated  SVNBob

Lady Calypso: Also chose the word 'Toe(s)' for D4! (What are the chances? I laughed)

Hanged Man: No Nightkill submitted

BizBuzz: Investigated SVNBob

-oOo-

Day 4

Clue: No story posted.

Lynch: 5 to DL BizBuzz (Drogo, Lady Calypso, Deaja, Lisin, Machiabelly) 

joanne3482: Fell to Drogo's Word Bomb

Twilight 4

Actions:

joanne3482: Protected self (but too late, already bombed)

Night 4

Actions:

Drogo: Word Bomb for Day 5: Skeleton (deaded)

Lisin: Investigated Hanged Man

Lady Calypso: 'Toe' was used during D4 = Protected ToNight. Chose the word 'Smoke' for D5

Hanged Man: Nightkill: Drogo

-oOo-

Day 5

Clue: No Clue

Lynch: 4 to DL Hanged Man (Lisin, Deaja, LC, Bob)

-------------------

Awards will be up either later today or tomorrow.

Well this certainly was a fun game to watch from the sidelines, great story, fascinating voting. Well done everybody, and thanks @SilverStormm!

And yes:

Silver: "JTMacc, your ability is to be immune from being DL'd all game."

JTMacc: "Sweet!"

Hanged Man: "You die night one."

JTMacc:homer simpson GIF

• LOL 5
2 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

Lady Calypso: Also chose the word 'Toe(s)' for D4! (What are the chances? I laughed)

Genius! That explains why you were trying to draw heat, ex: playing up your part in the Day's events.  I thought maybe you were kamikaze.  Clever, clever LC

Night 1

Lisin: Investigated Drogo

@Lisin's mama didn't raise no fool.  

Night 3

Hanged Man: No Nightkill submitted

Was this intentional @Hanged Man ?

Clue: ““Oh Ludo, you poor thing. Don’t worry I won’t leave you” Sarah began to cry, stroking his head.” The Crazed Spruce: The last book I read was "The Company Of Death" by Elisa Hansen

Fuck us all, that's a good clue. 

Night 4

Hanged Man: Nightkill: Drogo

Day 5

Lynch: 4 to DL Hanged Man (Lisin, Deaja, LC, Bob)

giphy.gif

----

Great game everyone! 

Thank you x a million to our lovely game mods for making life a little more magical. 

• Love 3
34 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Was this intentional @Hanged Man ?

It was not; work interfered and by the time I got back to the game the deadline was up. For whatever reason I did not dedicate myself to this game to the extent I should have.

47 minutes ago, JTMacc99 said:

LOL sorry about that. I wanted Bob to have a game where he wasn't killed instantly since he so rarely gets to play for long. So we killed you

• Useful 1
Just now, Hanged Man said:

It was not; work interfered and by the time I got back to the game the deadline was up. For whatever reason I did not dedicate myself to this game to the extent I should have.

Maybe a package arrived? 

Jareth-jareth-40642250-268-352.gif

Something popped up? 

mm48ddBh.jpg

Back pain from disk hernation and/or bulge? 

Sexy-Bowie-Labyrinth.png

• LOL 2
57 minutes ago, Drogo said:

Genius! That explains why you were trying to draw heat, ex: playing up your part in the Day's events.  I thought maybe you were kamikaze.  Clever, clever LC

When I realized exactly what you were going for, I was perplexed but incredibly amused because you could have potentially saved me. As soon as @joanne3482 used the word "toe", that's when I was really hoping that the Villains were going to come to kill me. 

The look on my face when I saw the answer to your Labyrinth game? Priceless. I honestly had a thought about if you had some sort of ability to read my mind.

Seriously, though, those were all good clues. Clearly, they were clues I never even thought about. I went too detailed with finding specific words for clues!

Great game, nonetheless!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
46 minutes ago, Hanged Man said:

LOL sorry about that. I wanted Bob to have a game where he wasn't killed instantly since he so rarely gets to play for long. So we killed you

Hey, somebody had to go, so nothing to be sorry about. One of these days I'm going to figure out how to make it to the end. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, JTMacc99 said:

Well this certainly was a fun game to watch from the sidelines, great story, fascinating voting. Well done everybody, and thanks @SilverStormm!

And yes:

JTMacc:homer simpson GIF

Yeah, that was sucky for you esp being a newish player but someone has to be first. But then JTM got to enjoy a game-long 'Silver AMA Mafia' behind the scenes. #silverlinings

1 hour ago, Drogo said:
4 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

Fuck us all, that's a good clue. 

I try 😄

1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Thank you x a million to our lovely game mods for making life a little more magical. 

You're welcome!

1 hour ago, Hanged Man said:

HM you never asked the villains to reveal themselves; this should've told all heroes you were BAD lol.

55 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The look on my face when I saw the answer to your Labyrinth game? Priceless. I honestly had a thought about if you had some sort of ability to read my mind.

Seriously, though, those were all good clues.

The look on MY face, when something I thought would be amazeballs if it happened but probably won't happen, happened!! I may or may not have done a little celebratory jig when it only went and frickin' worked as well. I try with the clues, as anyone who has ran a game knows, striking the right balance between too hard and too easy...isn't easy, heh.

16 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I was so upset you were the first one out, @JTMacc99

(It should've been @Lisin!)

Lisin missed out on the hat trick mafia record.

• Love 4

Also, @Drogo, the post where I said that I trusted you? The One Toe is exactly the reason why I put my full trust in you. It was either a huge coincidence that you were trying to prompt someone to use the word toe, or you were a Hero. Either way, I was like 'well, Drogo is now my ride or die until the very end and if he ends up being bad, I will be crushed.'

• Love 2
49 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

The One Toe is exactly the reason why I put my full trust in you. It was either a huge coincidence that you were trying to prompt someone to use the word toe, or you were a Hero.

How about that list of words, tho 

giphy.gif

@joanne3482 was like "hey idiot, the answer is foot but fine ok TOE" 

Luv ya Joanne

• LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Drogo said:

How about that list of words, tho 

giphy.gif

@joanne3482 was like "hey idiot, the answer is foot but fine ok TOE" 

Luv ya Joanne

At least you could risk hinting at the words! I wasn't allowed to and I thought "well, how the hell am I supposed to do THIS?"

Then again, you were at a disadvantage because the use of the word you chose would kill you.

• LOL 1
5 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

deaja - The Worm - Oracle - Hero

You are The Worm, a small creature who lives in Jareth's Labyrinth. You’re extremely hospitable and friendly. You have a cockney accent and wear a bright red scarf.

Day/Twilight Ability

As an Oracle during each Day or Twilight you may ask the moderator one question about general information regarding the game setup. However, there are some restrictions:
The information given can only be that which the moderator would have known before assigning alignments to players (so "who are the villains" would be unanswerable).
My response will only be one or two words long.
Please note: The first time you ask an invalid question you will be informed the question is invalid along with an explanation of why and you'll be permitted to submit a second question the same Night. Any additional invalid questions will result in a response of "Invalid Question" and your ability will be used for that Night.

5 hours ago, SilverStormm said:

I thought the 2 Qs you submitted were awesome @deaja .. knowing there was no SK was paramount to reading gameplay clues. 

"How many Villains/non-Heroes are still alive" would have been a good Q too

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

At least you could risk hinting at the words! I wasn't allowed to and I thought "well, how the hell am I supposed to do THIS?"

Then again, you were at a disadvantage because the use of the word you chose would kill you.

I was just glad that none of the Heroes answered it even though I know there had to be at least one Hero dying to be like 'lol it's foot not toe' (then they'd be literally dying for it) 

13 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

We kinda knew you'd think that but we figured there were at least a few words that could've been said unwittingly, like 'opposite' or 'sunset' or 'habit' or the stars could align and you and Drogo choose the same word and he's trying to actively get someone specific to say it (less likely, ha what do we know, LOL). I actually thought before the game even started, "Imagine LC's face if she chooses a word and then sees Drogo trying to make someone say it, she'll be all 'wtf is going on?' haha".

And then, like a belated Christmas miracle, it happened.

• Love 3
9 minutes ago, Drogo said:

I was just glad that none of the Heroes answered it even though I know there had to be at least one Hero dying to be like 'lol it's foot not toe' (then they'd be literally dying for it) 

As a "type first, ask questions later" kind of guy, I for sure would have been at risk. When I got a look at what would have happened if I nonchalantly said "toe", I made a mental note: "probably not a good idea to ever say something somebody else (especially Drogo) is trying to get somebody to say."

• Love 1

Yeah, that was sucky for you esp being a newish player but someone has to be first. But then JTM got to enjoy a game-long 'Silver AMA Mafia' behind the scenes. #silverlinings

I didn't know we could do this!

Three games. Three times of going out early (first murdered in 2020 woohoo!)

I think I get the message.

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, festivus said:

I didn't know we could do this!

Three games. Three times of going out early (first murdered in 2020 woohoo!)

I think I get the message.

Well, this was the first time tbf. If it happens again in one of my games, *you just gotta PM me!

*Unless you're a villain, then no dice.

• LOL 1
4 minutes ago, SilverStormm said:

Well, this was the first time tbf. If it happens again in one of my games, you just gotta PM me!

I would have never thought to do it, honestly. That's why JT will become a good player and I never will.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, SilverStormm said:

We kinda knew you'd think that but we figured there were at least a few words that could've been said unwittingly, like 'opposite' or 'sunset' or 'habit' or the stars could align and you and Drogo choose the same word and he's trying to actively get someone specific to say it (less likely, ha what do we know, LOL). I actually thought before the game even started, "Imagine LC's face if she chooses a word and then sees Drogo trying to make someone say it, she'll be all 'wtf is going on?' haha".

And then, like a belated Christmas miracle, it happened.

Honestly, I considered choosing a word but using it in the previous day in hopes that someone would subconsciously use it when I did. Fun fact: I had typed out a sentence on Day 3 (when my word was Bananas) that said something along the lines of "Well, I found that this person was toeing the line..." in hopes that Day 4 would have someone use the word "toe' for when I actually chose it.

And then chickened out and decided not to do it. But most of the words given were kind of hard to try to slip in to a post. How do I even use the word "skeleton" or get someone to use the word skeleton without hinting at it.

And then Drogo happened with the game and...man, that was smart strategy. 

But I laugh at the idea that I could have gotten myself killed if I had answered...

• LOL 1