Type keyword(s) to search

Michael and Juliana: She's Not! a Prostitute

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Not surprising. He's done this to most of the previous cast members as well as other famous people. He's been hijacking other people's posts for weeks in a bid for more attention.

🥚should have messaged Michael, too. He's so icky. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Teri313 said:

This was taken only three years ago??? I mean, he actually looks kind of good (although he does kind of look like Meri Brown). The last three years have been hard on him.

He looks a little like Michael Bolton to me.

• Love 2

Juliana filmed a music video with Sarah's husband in California. Michael and Sarah were also there. While in California, they met up with Blake and his wife and she and Juliana posted a bunch to IG. Someone reported Juliana, but not the others, to the Connecticut Board of Health for violating Covid protocols. Michael has something to say about it.

• Useful 2

They’re public figures?

People can be nasty to anyone. Them included. A lot of people do not care for me. So what. Granted, I am not the precious Juliana.

Suing people is not cheap. If this is an open and shut case and travel is approved, why is he making a big stink? Turned off with all the f bombs, and he is making himself appear to be a jerk and unpleasant and entitled.

Covid is tough on everyone.

• Love 4
On 10/23/2020 at 12:42 PM, MrBuhBye said:

What a drama queen.  If CA is on the approved list for travel with CT then it will be an open and shut investigation.  Why would they even need to speak with anyone?

CA was dropped from the CT travel ban. Utah was added. I live in Utah and at some point my husband has to go to CT  so we have been watching the bans. Now people get around this easily. I live near the national parks, which are full of people from New England visiting. Some travel by RV so there is no ban but those that fly just fly into a neighboring state and drive in CT or MA. One reason why I feel like this will never end, I watch these national parks so jammed packed, more then they have ever been with people from all over the country visiting, like 1,000 a day and they go back home. Everyone thinks national parks are safe? but with 60k people visiting from all over the are hot spots, The areas near Zion Park and Grand Canyon North are per captia the worst areas in the US plus there is little medical care near rural national parks so people fly home in search of care. 

So as long as they just went to CA, no trips to NV or stops in other states (almost everything in the middle of the country is banned) then they are okay to go from CA directly to CT and back. 

• Love 3
23 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Michael has huge bags under his eyes.  Hard to keep up with a young thang.

I think he is a heavy drinker. He's done quite a few lives and rants where he was clearly impaired. 

12 hours ago, merylinkid said:

He kinda has a point.   If everyone was there, why was ONLY the immigrant reported?  The brown immigrant at that.

Juliana and Jasmin, Blake's wife, were posting to IG a lot. I'm not sure anyone who only watched the show would have any idea who Sarah's husband is and they may not have known the others were there since they weren't posting to IG constantly. Michael is disliked way more than Juliana, so I don't know why they wouldn't report him, too, but what I read said it was really just photos of Juliana and Jasmin being posted.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Not surprised….he always seemed the type to live beyond his means and pretend he is wealthier than he actually is.

Yeah, I’ve learned how to sniff these types out after years of practice when I lived in an upscale little town. I thought he was a poseur from the jump. Now those kids who this asshole and his ex-wife were so anxious to allow to be filmed    Can be ridiculed at school. Surely other families will talk about it in front of their tween and teenage kids.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Didn’t even make it to their second anniversary and she already has a new man. Color me surprised. 🥱

Hope it was worth it to put your private life on display and your kids on tv.

I don't have an IG account and I TOTALLY trust you on this, but where did you hear this?

• Love 2
3 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Didn’t even make it to their second anniversary and she already has a new man. Color me surprised. 🥱

Dude is broke, is it a coincidence she left? He treated her like a trophy, now he can’t even support her. Not having a “prenush” won’t help her considering he will likely file for bankruptcy. I think Sarah likely was the one with money. 

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Not having a “prenush” won’t help her considering he will likely file for bankruptcy. I think Sarah likely was the one with money

Having a prenush would have been a good idea after she learned, as she should have asked:  "What is your full income stream?  What are your debts?"  A prenush could have included being exempt from those debts in the case of a divorce.  Yes, if he incurred most of them before marriage, I get that, but any debt incurred during marriage would be on her as well.  Why do people NOT talk about these things?

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

Odds her new guy another old one with money?

• Love 2

My black heart loves that they broke up because it was so fucking inevitable. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together knew that she was interested in one thing and one thing only, his (non-existent) money. And he was such a pretentious preppy asshole! For me, the icing on the douchebag cake was when he stuffed his two kids into the barely there back seat of his sports car, because he didn’t give a shit that they might be uncomfortable; he needed a family VAAAAAANNNN car but he had to keep up appearances. What a schmuck.

And this makes it so much easier for me to understand the amicable relationship Juliana, Michael and Sarah had. Sarah knew he was a poseur and was happy to foist him off onto someone else (which reminds me of me). And she had a front seat to watch it all. Didn’t M&J have popcorn at their wedding?

So now Juliana can resume her yacht girl life and try to find another sucker potential husband/sugar daddy. The Mediterranean is so much nicer than Connecticut in the winter.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 12
6 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

From Reddit.

Not sure I believe she supported them all financially…doing what exactly? Modelling during COVID. She is full of shit. The one thing I do believe is they treated her like a servant. That was obvious even during the TLC update that was filmed during lockdown. Bashing him and airing dirty laundry that the kids can read is not a good look. Don’t get me wrong, he is trash but I don’t buy her innocent small town girl act.

• Love 10
11 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Not sure I believe she supported them all financially…doing what exactly? Modelling during COVID. She is full of shit. The one thing I do believe is they treated her like a servant. That was obvious even during the TLC update that was filmed during lockdown. Bashing him and airing dirty laundry that the kids can read is not a good look. Don’t get me wrong, he is trash but I don’t buy her innocent small town girl act.

I too believe she was treated poorly and sometimes was a servant. She is not in the model top tier. Unless she booked a lot of shows, she wasn’t making that much cash. Yachting would bring in some bucks.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Her response to his post said basically.... he wasn't there for her.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Mrs. Hanson said:

I don't have an IG account and I TOTALLY trust you on this, but where did you hear this?

Sorry I did a hit and run posting this morning, glad @Frozendiva had some links.

Michael, what a putz. If you are sincerely sorry you write her a private email or letter or talk with her. He publicly posted it on Instagram to make himself look sympathetic so people would think he is the good guy in the situation. 

• Love 9

Why are they airing their dirty laundry in public? 

It's gross. 

Whatever happened to the good ol' press release or pithy quote...short, unspecific, a famous couple announcing they are divorcing, wish each other well, and ask for privacy at this difficult time? 

For a guy who moves in wealthy circles in New England, I see yet again MJ has no class. Nice passive-aggressive post. You're a douchebag to blame your marriage not working out on COVID. You could have kept your news to "we both know what the problems were on each side and unfortunately they were not able to be solved. We wish each other well."

Everybody's sick of Mikey's grandiose schemes and tastes. They're sick of his not being willing to go out and get a regular job (including with health insurance) and of the embarrassment of him not paying his bills. IMHO he needs, at the least, rehab, and AA or an alternative like Smart Recovery. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 10
1 hour ago, Tuneful said:

It's gross. 

Whatever happened to the good ol' press release or pithy quote...short, unspecific, a famous couple announcing they are divorcing, wish each other well, and ask for privacy at this difficult time? 

Is this yet another couple looking to be on Single Life? 

Speaking of Single Life what is Sharps thinking we want to see Ed and Stephanie.  The only person I'm mildly can tolerate is Syngin. 

• Love 7
4 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She supported him, the kids the ex wife AND the ex wife’s husband?!?!? 
I wonder if she really means financially because she goes in to say she felt like a maid, not part of the family… 

So are we supposed to believe she was bringing in a paycheck AND doing the domestic duties in two households? 

I’m curious but not that curious. Mostly confused. Both are trying to paint themselves as the real victim in this mess of a relationship. 

• Love 7

I am guessing she meant as the maid.....because at this point, given the short amount of time and all the lags in processing any sort of government paperwork due to Covid, would she even have a valid US work permit at this point? Where would she work during Covid? 

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

I am guessing she meant as the maid.....because at this point, given the short amount of time and all the lags in processing any sort of government paperwork due to Covid, would she even have a valid US work permit at this point? Where would she work during Covid? 

She does say “financially” in her post. The maid part I believe, the money part not so much.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, sainte-chapelle said:

She does say “financially” in her post. The maid part I believe, the money part not so much.

Maybe she was "modeling" on OnlyFans? She handed over all her TLC money? Cause again, what kind of job would she find during Covid that would support that many people in Greenwich, CT?? Somewhere someone posted that his house is in foreclosure.......so...yeah. 

I do love when people who have shit jobs, or have jobs where they really are not high up or well known, try to act like they gave up SOOOOO much when they quit working. She seemed like a sweet, lovely girl and good person. However, I call BS on the protests about giving up a hugely successful modeling career to marry him and move to the US. Cindy Crawford, Giselle or Chrissy she most certainly was NOT.

Wasn't she "modeling" on private yacht parties and car shows? She was a $$$ prostitute. Not that there is anything wrong with it, sex work is work. But if she was rolling in it when she met him, she wouldn't have needed max out his card to buy a car for someone in her family to drive as a taxi. 

Edited by Stuckathome
  • Useful 2
  • Love 7
6 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Blind items drive me nuts, basically one can say anything they like about anyone and not get sued. I don’t buy it. Plus wasn’t her husband also living with them? 

Michael’s post made me lol as he could resist the little dig of mentioning that she “quickly moved on to a new love” https://screenrant.com/90-day-fiance-michael-confirms-split-juliana-anniversary/

The whole situation and her history seem shady. I think her backstory changed at least three times. If she was or is a sex worker and it pays the bills more power to her. It was likely that she cared for Michael and the kids but he overstated his wealth and likely lied to her constantly. I don’t blame her for leaving but to say she wasn’t in it for the cash, at least partially, feels inaccurate. Wasn’t she taking pics of herself getting super expensive spa treatments? She deserves all the treatments in the world after living with that Motley crew.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Stuckathome said:

Maybe she was "modeling" on OnlyFans? She handed over all her TLC money? Cause again, what kind of job would she find during Covid that would support that many people in Greenwich, CT?? Somewhere someone posted that his house is in foreclosure.......so...yeah. 

I do love when people who have shit jobs, or have jobs where they really are not high up or well known, try to act like they gave up SOOOOO much when they quit working. She seemed like a sweet, lovely girl and good person. However, I call BS on the protests about giving up a hugely successful modeling career to marry him and move to the US. Cindy Crawford, Giselle or Chrissy she most certainly was NOT.

Wasn't she "modeling" on private yacht parties and car shows? She was a $$$ prostitute. Not that there is anything wrong with it, sex work is work. But if she was rolling in it when she met him, she wouldn't have needed max out his card to buy a car for someone in her family to drive as a taxi. 

This is probably it. Going on the show earned the family some money and she is taking credit for it. 
 I’m glad she is out. I remember her complaining about the heat never being on in the house. I’m fine with keeping my apartment a little cold during the winter, but its not because I’m on the brink of filing bankruptcy. 

• Love 3

I thought that it was interesting to find a blind item there about them. Some are true, some are not.

Their story was a bit shady and each version was a little different.

Some of the girls on the yachts are there to find husbands. Some make a lot of bank by providing services and some are just pretty accessories and companions.

She wouldn’t have chosen Michael if he wasn’t wealthy. Unless he had some connections to get her some modeling work. Plus he lived close to New York. Her portfolio should speak for itself and land her jobs. She may have loved him, but she liked his apparent lifestyle. Doubt it was the truest love that ever loved. He offered X and she offered X.

It is possible that he hooked up with his ex. Doubt all of them were home 24/7. His ex maybe still had her house, she had her construction business office, anywhere.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

Mike, if you read this, you seem like a nice guy (except when some of your values get mixed up). I know firsthand the wealthy communities in New England and NYC are very often shark tanks. You need to get away from there. Go home to the Midwest. Clean yourself up, for good. Call on your family and school connections and get some kind of regular job, it'd be good for you, unless you are terminally addicted to fame, attention. and living beyond your means. No more TV stuff. Housing there should be cheaper. My brother, a single parent, raised two daughters practically by himself in a 2BR-2BA apt. with a sofabed. Bring your kids to visit during their school vacations. And stop living with and clinging to your first wife.  Codependency is one of the things taking you down. I'm sorry that your ex is ill but she has a partner and a family of origin to help. You should now get well, and stay away from relationships for a good while. 

• Love 3
On 10/12/2021 at 9:38 PM, Tuneful said:

Because messy people do this.   If you are willing to put your green card marriage out in public, you are willing to put the divorce of said green card marriage out in public.  Attention Strumpets gonna Attention Strumpet.

• Love 5