Type keyword(s) to search

Michael and Juliana: She's Not! a Prostitute

• Start Topic

Julianna was no fool buying that car. Michael had more or less said that if her visa was denied then he would move on. Get stuff while you can, girlfriend. She may have gotten spend happy, but he is the dumbass who gave her credit cards, told her he ws hella rich, and didn't give her a budget. 

• Love 18
1 hour ago, LilaFowler said:

Wasn't Pao signed to a modeling agency in Miami? They did very little for her but like Juliana, she can say that she's a pro.

Yes, but Pao had to pay her agency. Julianna is signed to at least 3 international agenices and they are all legit ones.

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
On 12/1/2019 at 11:03 PM, iwasish said:

My money is on financial shenanigans, a financial house of cards that will collapse at some point. I think back to the first season of Real Housewives of NJ. Most of those couples lived large and  wayyyyy beyond their means. The IRS came calling eventually.

I think so, too.  And the fact that he has such a large limit on his credit card--I don't think mine would allow me to buy a car, not even a used piece of shit car--is very suspicious to me..   Does he need such a high credit limit because of business expenses?  Then why on earth would he give her his business credit card (that's where I think the IRS would come knocking).  Credit companies' ideal customers are people who do not pay the entire balance every month, but who reliably make a payment of some smaller amount, racking up interest charges.  If he has a credit limit high enough to allow the purchase of a car, maybe he is someone who carries a large debt balance, paying only a portion each month.  Like the HWofNJ, all his showy lifestyle (small-penis cars, too-tight shirts, "wine dude" career) may be just cardboard.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Mothra said:

I think so, too.  And the fact that he has such a large limit on his credit card--I don't think mine would allow me to buy a car, not even a used piece of shit car--is very suspicious to me..   Does he need such a high credit limit because of business expenses?  Then why on earth would he give her his business credit card (that's where I think the IRS would come knocking).  Credit companies' ideal customers are people who do not pay the entire balance every month, but who reliably make a payment of some smaller amount, racking up interest charges.  If he has a credit limit high enough to allow the purchase of a car, maybe he is someone who carries a large debt balance, paying only a portion each month.  Like the HWofNJ, all his showy lifestyle (small-penis cars, too-tight shirts, "wine dude" career) may be just cardboard.

My husband has high limit credit cards.  He also pays everything off each month.

He pays for everything using credit cards, because he earn rewards. 

I don’t ever use credit cards.  Only bank card.

He put my name on some of the high limit cards and I have perfect credit....even though I never use them.  He does, too. 

The way you get good credit is your debt ratio to credit limit. So, if you have high limit cards and they are all paid off......then it means you can pay your bills and  very reliable....since it shows your payment history. 

Before... I was not paying attention  to this.  I always pride myself on having zero debt. But, it was Brandi Glanville who opened my eyes.  (Right..?????..🤣🤣🤣)

Brandi’s husband used to pay for everything.  Brandi was a kept wife.  The type that don’t know the household bills. 

Brandi said when she got divorced she could not qualify for things on her own.

This is why her dad bought her car.  He probably also had to co-sign her leases.

This is probably why she didn’t buy a house despite making good income on HWs.......and, had to rent.

To add.  All of us are suspicious how she was able to run a $14,000 transaction IN Brazil using his card.  Unless, he gave Juliana her own card.....from a Brazilian bank. But, I have a feeling the call was for him to approved the $14,000 transaction.  Before she  bought the car. 

I do not trust this guy. The way he acts on social media....is very pimp like.  Maybe he thinks she will make it big as a model....and, he will benefit.....somehow.  This is why they signed up for the show.  

• Love 7

Until recently, we had a Visa card with a $35,000 limit.  We paid for everything possible with that card, and paid it off at the end of every month.  In exchange, we got LOTS of free miles from Southwest Airlines, and usually took two or three trips a year for about $25 each (round-trip).  Now that we're older and not so interested in flying, we traded it in for a more generic "points earned convert to cash" card.

At one point, we were in the process of buying a new car (Chevy Equinox).  We only bought during those sales where you paid no interest for five years, so we'd get the car without paying interest on a loan.  When I picked it out, I asked how much of a down payment I could make on my Visa card:  $3,000.  When the car came in, I wanted to pay another chunk on the Visa card (POINTS!!!).  Again, it was limited to $3,000.

So when Juliana said she had bought a car on Michael's credit card, it made me wonder . . . if this WAS an American (business) card, did the seller have to do some shenanigans in Brazil to write it up as something other than a car?  It just seems unlikely that credit card limitations on a car purchase in the USA would be more stringent than a similar purchase in a foreign country.

• Useful 3
  • Love 2

I watched a preview of tonight's episode and Julianna has a secret, too!

Spoiler

She was briefly married in an arranged marriage.

Yawn.

It also contained a scene with wedding planners that was both boring and awkward at the same time.

• Love 1

Okay, so I have gotten to know this couple in real life. We share a professional person in common and over the past few months I have gotten to know them well. I am finding it harder and harder to keep my mouth shut about some things that they are showing in the episodes. If you have signed an NDA, you probably shouldn't come anywhwre near me because all I want to do is talk about the shit I know.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
On 12/6/2019 at 1:54 AM, mamadrama said:

Yes, but Pao had to pay her agency. Julianna is signed to at least 3 international agenices and they are all legit ones.

Yep, if you are paying an agency they are not legit. Hop My you will spill all the tea on this couple!

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yep, if you are paying an agency they are not legit. Hop My you will spill all the tea on this couple!

I had a similar problem on here with Alla because I got to know her vert well and it just became stressful watching the shows and joining the chats, especially since she was starting to be painted as a gold digger who just wanted to get to America. (She's one of the kindest, gentlest people I have ever known.)

We'll see how this plays out a little bit more and then I'll fill in the holes where I can. So far nothing's been 100% made up,  but quite a few things have been exaggerated. (For one, she had permission to buy that vehicle. She didn't just do it on a whim. And she absolutely was worried that she would be left back in Brazil with nothing if the visa didn't come through-or even if it did.) She was also getting actual work as a model, but returning to Brazil to wait for the visa, as well as getting involved with someone who has a high level of control and jealousy issues meant that she was unable to accept jobs that she was able to take in the past. The entertainment industry moves on quickly. It's difficult to take a break from it and then bounce back, especially in modeling where age matters.

• Useful 3
  • Love 9
5 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Until recently, we had a Visa card with a $35,000 limit.  We paid for everything possible with that card, and paid it off at the end of every month.  In exchange, we got LOTS of free miles from Southwest Airlines, and usually took two or three trips a year for about $25 each (round-trip).  Now that we're older and not so interested in flying, we traded it in for a more generic "points earned convert to cash" card.

At one point, we were in the process of buying a new car (Chevy Equinox).  We only bought during those sales where you paid no interest for five years, so we'd get the car without paying interest on a loan.  When I picked it out, I asked how much of a down payment I could make on my Visa card:  $3,000.  When the car came in, I wanted to pay another chunk on the Visa card (POINTS!!!).  Again, it was limited to $3,000.

So when Juliana said she had bought a car on Michael's credit card, it made me wonder . . . if this WAS an American (business) card, did the seller have to do some shenanigans in Brazil to write it up as something other than a car?  It just seems unlikely that credit card limitations on a car purchase in the USA would be more stringent than a similar purchase in a foreign country.

Just bought a new car and was shocked  the dealer wouldn’t accept my AmEx for a down payment. I don’t carry my checkbook and use the card for almost all purchases. I pay it in full every month. I have tons of membership points. The finance guy said the dealer has to pay a fee and AmEx fee is high. I said that must be a new policy because I bought a car two years earlier from the same dealer and you took my card no problem. 
Ended up driving to my credit union and pulling out cash. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, iwasish said:

Just bought a new car and was shocked  the dealer wouldn’t accept my AmEx for a down payment. I don’t carry my checkbook and use the card for almost all purchases. I pay it in full every month. I have tons of membership points. The finance guy said the dealer has to pay a fee and AmEx fee is high. I said that must be a new policy because I bought a car two years earlier from the same dealer and you took my card no problem. 
Ended up driving to my credit union and pulling out cash. 

That IS weird. I put a vehicle all on my credit card and I used my AmEx for it. Sometimes there is a higher credit card transaction fee with AmEx, but I've never known of it to be that much higher than it is for any other credit card. The higher transaction, the lower the percentage should be. 

A few years ago I went to a small restaurant in Wolfeboro, NH and the Coke tasted really weird. When I asked the owner she said that she didn't have fountain Coke. Instead, she bought it in 2 liter bottles. Apparently,just getting the rights to use Coke in the drink dispenser was really high and she couldn't afford it. I'd never heard that in my life. I figured you just paid the Coke people to deliver it once a week, same as you did the frozen patties and the pre-made cakes. 

No idea why I shared that. Just another one of those weird things that pop up in life. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 1
8 hours ago, mamadrama said:

That IS weird. I put a vehicle all on my credit card and I used my AmEx for it. Sometimes there is a higher credit card transaction fee with AmEx, but I've never known of it to be that much higher than it is for any other credit card. The higher transaction, the lower the percentage should be. 

A few years ago I went to a small restaurant in Wolfeboro, NH and the Coke tasted really weird. When I asked the owner she said that she didn't have fountain Coke. Instead, she bought it in 2 liter bottles. Apparently,just getting the rights to use Coke in the drink dispenser was really high and she couldn't afford it. I'd never heard that in my life. I figured you just paid the Coke people to deliver it once a week, same as you did the frozen patties and the pre-made cakes. 

No idea why I shared that. Just another one of those weird things that pop up in lif

I read somewhere that Coke is very specific about how their fountain drink is mixed. Since the syrup is expensive some sellers might try to dispense less syrup vs seltzer to save $$. That’s why you occasionally get “weak” tasting Coke.  Also, many rave about McDonalds Diet Coke as superior to other places. The story is that they allegedly have a proprietary mix of the syrup that only McDonalds can purchase. Not sure if any of this is true, could be urban legends.

I have noticed that Coke that is bottled in different factories can vary widely in taste. Maybe it’s the difference in water? 

• Useful 3
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, mamadrama said:

I had a similar problem on here with Alla because I got to know her vert well and it just became stressful watching the shows and joining the chats, especially since she was starting to be painted as a gold digger who just wanted to get to America. (She's one of the kindest, gentlest people I have ever known.)

I always liked Alla, I wanted her to drop kick the weird BFF who seemed to have a crush on Matt.

11 hours ago, mamadrama said:

For one, she had permission to buy that vehicle. She didn't just do it on a whim.

I figured that,  I use my Capital One card to at Aldi and I get a notification, hard to fathom such a large charge not getting flagged.

I agree with poster who said she needs a bilingual attorney ASAP.  She should push for a prenup as it will only protect her.  And Sarah?  "Yeah, hi!!  You need an officiant?  I can help!  Have you guys talked about a prenup?  No?  Sorry for the awkward conversation!  Gotta go!!!  Bye!"

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, mamadrama said:

Okay, so I have gotten to know this couple in real life. We share a professional person in common and over the past few months I have gotten to know them well. I am finding it harder and harder to keep my mouth shut about some things that they are showing in the episodes. If you have signed an NDA, you probably shouldn't come anywhwre near me because all I want to do is talk about the shit I know.

Spill lady. At least in private.

• Love 9
8 hours ago, not you again said:

I have real life experience in this!  First, I worked at our local McD's through high school.  So this is how it was back in the day, can't swear about policy now.  The managers were required per McDonald's policy to test (at each fountain dispenser) the ratio of coke syrup to carbonated water twice per day and adjust, if needed, to a very specific ratio based on their testing.  So yeah, that's why McD's cokes taste so good, it's always exactly right.  I imagine most places, particularly mom 'n' pop independent places, don't test at all, ever.  Say what you will about McDonald's; they at least used to run a VERY tight ship and I am a better person for working there and for whom I did; our GM was exacting in every respect.

There isn't a particular blend for McD's.  The Coke man would deliver syrups once, maybe twice, per week and it was Coke branded syrups like anywhere else might get on his route.

Lastly, depending on volume, soft drink syrups are NOT expensive at all.  I worked for the VP of Purchasing for a restaurant company operating in 7 states or so - the largest franchisee of a (then) popular casual service chain - and we paid almost nothing for Coke products, partly because of volume and partly because they were highly motivated to keep us.  They provided Coke-logoed drinking glasses for free and our contract cost for the syrup was less than a penny per gallon.  They also paid to have our menus printed provided we used the Coke logo next to the products on our menus.  And we weren't an unusual case - I imagine the folks buying canned and bottled soft drinks are essentially paying for ALL fountain drinks everywhere.

Thanks so much for the explanation. It totally makes sense. I’m not a diet soda drinker but have friends who only buy Diet Coke at McDonalds, otherwise it’s regular soda. 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, NannyBails said:

I know, right.... The very least @mamadrama could do is tell us stories about her friends, Nichael and Kulianna. 

Is MAMADRAMA a producer or somehow connected to the show? She/he? says she/he knows Alla and Julianna (and of course their husbands). Just curious as most of us. What is the real deal?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, mamadrama said:

We'll see how this plays out a little bit more and then I'll fill in the holes where I can. So far nothing's been 100% made up,  but quite a few things have been exaggerated. (For one, she had permission to buy that vehicle. She didn't just do it on a whim. And she absolutely was worried that she would be left back in Brazil with nothing if the visa didn't come through-or even if it did.) She was also getting actual work as a model, but returning to Brazil to wait for the visa, as well as getting involved with someone who has a high level of control and jealousy issues meant that she was unable to accept jobs that she was able to take in the past. The entertainment industry moves on quickly. It's difficult to take a break from it and then bounce back, especially in modeling where age matters.

I never bought into the Alla storyline, she seemed so honest and sweet that it did not ring true. She also made it very clear tha her and Max are a package deal, she seemed like a good mother. I hope her and Matt are very happy.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, iwasish said:

I read somewhere that Coke is very specific about how their fountain drink is mixed.

Unless things have changed, decades ago my husband (later my ex, now my late) and a couple of his scammer friends had three businesses, one of which was supplying syrup (flavored) and Coke syrup to small bars and restaurants.  They watered down the Coke very often and had complaints...very often.  They just blamed Coke until complaints were directed TO Coke.  Lost that business fast.

Edited by HaaCHOO
Merge wasn't a good fit.
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, HaaCHOO said:

Those wedding planners look like they've NEVER charged even close $10,000 for their "services."  Doesn't this millionaire have any connections at all???

I'm laughing at them suggesting 10K to plan a backyard wedding for 40 or so guests and having a friend (ex-wife) officiate the wedding. I know these scenes are all filmed for TV but I wish Sharp could give us more of a "real look" at the relationships. Not just the standard "look at a product the USC can't afford" and "sad wedding dress shopping" schtick. 

• Love 7
1 hour ago, watchingtvaddict said:

maybe @mamadrama can mosey on down to small talk and tell us a little more about people she knows who've recently gone through the K1 visa process. Don't even have to mention names 

I hadn't thought about that. Please pardon me while I mosey...

• Love 5

The whole Michael and Juliana story just looks, to me, like they went on TV to try to promote her modeling career. Juliana looks like she gets her hair professionally styled every time shes on camera hanging out in the family kitchen, Michael seems like a sleazeball, Julianas "arranged marriage" story sounds like some boring half - concocted bs, would she be with him if he wasnt "rich"? 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, Lily247 said:

The whole Michael and Juliana story just looks, to me, like they went on TV to try to promote her modeling career. Juliana looks like she gets her hair professionally styled every time shes on camera hanging out in the family kitchen, Michael seems like a sleazeball, Julianas "arranged marriage" story sounds like some boring half - concocted bs, would she be with him if he wasnt "rich"? 

I think there is so much staged that I don't know what is real and what is not. I think it's staged with regards to what topics come up but I cannot imagine that they would bring the kiddles into this just to promote Julianna's modeling career. I think most people would NOT be interested in having this exposure so something is quite off with this group. In my opinion.

And yes I did notice that Julianna, while mixing the eggs, and wearing shorts AND a jacket IN the kitchen, has lovely styled hair.

I think that part of what makes her seem so young and fragile is her voice. She is pretty fluent (well minus the pre-nush but even that I think they were saying pre nuptial not pre nup so maybe she really didn't catch it ). and articulate really. Just sounds like a 9 year old.

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, mayvenne said:

I think that part of what makes her seem so young and fragile is her voice. She is pretty fluent (well minus the pre-nush but even that I think they were saying pre nuptial not pre nup so maybe she really didn't catch it ). and articulate really. Just sounds like a 9 year old.

Her voice is so grating to me. Very high pitched. It makes her sound so young and it annoys me she is with this older douche bag who keeps on making jokes (that don’t land) about their wealth disparity. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
11 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

I'm laughing at them suggesting 10K to plan a backyard wedding for 40 or so guests and having a friend (ex-wife) officiate the wedding. I know these scenes are all filmed for TV but I wish Sharp could give us more of a "real look" at the relationships. Not just the standard "look at a product the USC can't afford" and "sad wedding dress shopping" schtick. 

This show used to be more real, now it is cartoonish/soap opera-ish but I will still watch (because there is something wrong with me🤩).

• Love 3

And yes I did notice that Julianna, while mixing the eggs, and wearing shorts AND a jacket IN the kitchen, has lovely styled hair.

What's suspicious about that? It's exactly how I look when I'm making breakfast for the family each morning 😉

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
19 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I think I've got them figured out.  

What does Michael brag about?  Julianna has lots of stamps on her passport and can drive stick shift.

By golly, I think he's using 90DF as an audition tape for The Amazing Race!!!!

Bite your tongue! or break your typing fingers for that remark!  I love  The Amazing Race, and I don't want anyone from this show on it.  Rant over, so carry on.

12 hours ago, HaaCHOO said:

Those wedding planners look like they've NEVER charged even close $10,000 for their "services."  Doesn't this millionaire have any connections at all???

I don't think they are really wedding planners or at least not professional ones.  Probably friends of Michael or his wife (whose name I have conveniently forgotten).  I also think they know the owner/manager of that furniture store.  Non one thing about either of these scenes ring true with  me.

If the purpose of being on this show is only to promote Julianna's modeling career, I am surprised the ex-wife would permit herself and the children to be filmed.   The only thing I can figure is that all three adults wanted to be  xyz-list celebs and hoped that some producer in Hollywood would see them and want to make the children into movie stars.  I don't see this promoting his wine business.   That's all I got. 

2 hours ago, mayvenne said:

Ha!! a far cry from June Cleaver in a nice dress, heels, and pearl necklace.

• Love 5

Michael ... stop wearing button-up shirts or get your shirts tailored--if only for your "television show," because it's obvious you're not going to work out or Spanx for Men.  You make your clothing look cheap.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

Her voice is so grating to me. Very high pitched. It makes her sound so young and it annoys me she is with this older douche bag who keeps on making jokes (that don’t land) about their wealth disparity. 

“I were marry he. They and church make marry he. Now I marry he.” I think she’s playing up being a naive poor girl, but that voice is hers, and I’d cut my face off before spending a life time or three years listening to it.  She’s an inept gold digger, and he’s an immature aging man in a shirt shirt and bad haircut. I don’t like he. I don’t like she.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, watchingtvaddict said:

I think her childlike voice is an act. She’s  no innocent naive young woman. And I’m betting she can be a bitch on wheels. When Michaels ex offered to get ordained online and marry them, she was quick to say “ I don’t want to see her face in any pictures” and she’s dying to get  credit card in her hot little hand. 

• Love 9
7 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

This show used to be more real, now it is cartoonish/soap opera-ish but I will still watch (because there is something wrong with me🤩).

My boyfriend at the time (now husband) introduced me to the show, because he is a USC and I'm not and he thought it would be a little informative. He now cannot watch an entire episode but will sit down and watch if its on. I'm a glutton for punishment and spend most of my time scoffing at the fakeness but thinking of ways to get on the show. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

“I were marry he. They and church make marry he. Now I marry he.” I think she’s playing up being a naive poor girl, but that voice is hers, and I’d cut my face off before spending a life time or three years listening to it.  She’s an inept gold digger, and he’s an immature aging man in a shirt shirt and bad haircut. I don’t like he. I don’t like she.

And her sneaky little side glances at him “ you’re mean sometimes” “ about the credit card and stuff”. She’s also very aware of the camera and what she says when the producers ask her questions. Like she’s not real sure of what story she’s supposed to be spinning, so she slips back into pretending she doesn’t speak or understand much english.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Yep, you hit it in the nail. This show has become cartoonish with "characters" who are crappy actors 

• Love 6

Juliana posted a slideshow of her modeling photos. I think there are nine or so slides.

She apparently answers some questions in this post, but I can't understand a word she's saying over the music, so I can't say if it's worth watching or not. It's probably just posted because she's dancing.

Finally, the wedding planner responded to the feedback about their appearance on this show.

The florist left a comment on that post saying s/he is always being called by Sharp but will not film with them unless they give editing control, which of course, they will not do. 

• Useful 1
20 hours ago, LilaFowler said:

Still no tea on Juliana's first husband? It sounds like her family sold her to the highest bidder.

My guess is he was her first attempt at marrying rich and she got fooled. Apparently she didn’t learn much cause I doubt any money Michael has is  going to last long. My theory is he lucked into a way to make big money, and allowed him to travel and meet hotties like Juliana, who would never have looked twice at him if he didn’t throw money at her. His whole lifestyle reeks of new money. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 4
On 12/8/2019 at 12:46 PM, Dance4Life said:

My husband has high limit credit cards.  He also pays everything off each month.

He pays for everything using credit cards, because he earn rewards. 

I don’t ever use credit cards.  Only bank card.

He put my name on some of the high limit cards and I have perfect credit....even though I never use them.  He does, too. 

The way you get good credit is your debt ratio to credit limit. So, if you have high limit cards and they are all paid off......then it means you can pay your bills and  very reliable....since it shows your payment history. 

Before... I was not paying attention  to this.  I always pride myself on having zero debt. But, it was Brandi Glanville who opened my eyes.  (Right..?????..🤣🤣🤣)

Brandi’s husband used to pay for everything.  Brandi was a kept wife.  The type that don’t know the household bills. 

Brandi said when she got divorced she could not qualify for things on her own.

This is why her dad bought her car.  He probably also had to co-sign her leases.

This is probably why she didn’t buy a house despite making good income on HWs.......and, had to rent.

To add.  All of us are suspicious how she was able to run a $14,000 transaction IN Brazil using his card.  Unless, he gave Juliana her own card.....from a Brazilian bank. But, I have a feeling the call was for him to approved the $14,000 transaction.  Before she  bought the car. 

I do not trust this guy. The way he acts on social media....is very pimp like.  Maybe he thinks she will make it big as a model....and, he will benefit.....somehow.  This is why they signed up for the show.  

Is your husband my dad?  Asking for a friend 😋

My dad does the same thing and laughs at how he suckers credit card companies.  

• LOL 1

The whole Sarah being an officiant is.......odd.  The LAST person I wanted to see or think about on my wedding day was my ex.  We got married in an arboretum, so if he was a member, he could have showed up.  I, for a hot minute, thought he might just to sit and look forlorn and gather sympathy.  My six foot seven soon to be hubby would have asked him to leave, and my kids would have been, "Dad.....leave.  This is weird!"  He was socially odd so no, he would not have seen this as an odd thing to do.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • Love 4
14 hours ago, Christina said:

Juliana posted a slideshow of her modeling photos. I think there are nine or so slides.

She apparently answers some questions in this post, but I can't understand a word she's saying over the music, so I can't say if it's worth watching or not. It's probably just posted because she's dancing.

Finally, the wedding planner responded to the feedback about their appearance on this show.

The florist left a comment on that post saying s/he is always being called by Sharp but will not film with them unless they give editing control, which of course, they will not do. 

I’m just not seeing much in those modeling photos. She’s pretty bland, and doesn’t catch the light well. 

Still better than Pow and that one who looks like a muppets. 

• Love 3

It struck me was how much the young lady cried at the end of the segment about the “pre-nush.” She said it was because she didn’t understand what it was, although I’d be surprised if Sharp Entertainment did not have a translator ready. She understood enough to realize that the Gravy Train was no longer going to be an express to her destination, with a guaranteed seat forever, in first class.  

I also found it interesting that the Ex is so anxious to get these two married. She must be anxious to get him off her health insurance or some other obligation. Or thinking that when he has another marriage and a wife who wants her own baby, he'll have to get a regular job with good benefits and provide better for all his kids (I said "all," wink). I have a suspicion The Doughboy is not Mr. Moneybags, though possibly has a well-off family or hit it in the stock market. Nor does he seem the type of guy to go out and set the world on fire, or plan a two-car funeral let alone a wedding. I would picture him content to be a stay-at-home Dad with a wine hobby.

Edited by Tuneful
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

I’m just not seeing much in those modeling photos. She’s pretty bland, and doesn’t catch the light well. 

Still better than Pow and that one who looks like a muppets. 

I agree.  She is beautiful but I'm struck by how much older she looks in these modelling shots.  

• Love 1
14 hours ago, Tuneful said:

It struck me was how much the young lady cried at the end of the segment about the “pre-nush.” She said it was because she didn’t understand what it was, although I’d be surprised if Sharp Entertainment did not have a translator ready. She understood enough to realize that the Gravy Train was no longer going to be an express to her destination, with a guaranteed seat forever, in first class.  

I also found it interesting that the Ex is so anxious to get these two married. She must be anxious to get him off her health insurance or some other obligation. Or thinking that when he has another marriage and a wife who wants her own baby, he'll have to get a regular job with good benefits and provide better for all his kids (I said "all," wink). I have a suspicion The Doughboy is not Mr. Moneybags, though possibly has a well-off family or hit it in the stock market. Nor does he seem the type of guy to go out and set the world on fire, or plan a two-car funeral let alone a wedding. I would picture him content to be a stay-at-home Dad with a wine hobby.

I think the ex is trying to look supportive. She knows showing up unannounced with dog food and being all up in Michaels business has to get under Juliana’s skin (and clearly it does) but because Michael seems to like and encourage her presence and opinions, Juliana is afraid to say anything against her. 

• Love 5